Andi's Project

Story Info
Older woman picks up an inexperienced co-worker.
3k words
4.67
12k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi's project

It had been five months since Andi had split up with Sally. It had been an amicable parting after three years together. Andi had really thought that she was The One, but as time had progressed their initial ardour had cooled and they just drifted apart. Andi still missed her, especially in bed where they had great sex right up until Sally left.

It took some time to adjust to being single again and Andi used it to take stock of her life. She was now 35, at nearly six feet tall she knew that she stood out. Her body was still in great shape courtesy of many hours in the gym. Her breasts were still firm with no hint of sagging, and her stomach was flat. She had, she thought, a great ass, again the result of yoga and gym work. She was all told in great shape unlike some of her work colleagues of the same age, who appeared to have let themselves go once they hit thirty.

Andi wasn't ready to hit the dating scene yet, she didn't want to rush into a relationship straight away and had decided to have some fun and take opportunities when they arose. She had had a couple of one night stands but felt unfulfilled after them. She did miss the sex though, and contented herself with watching porn and using her fingers and vibrator to pleasure herself.

Working in the investment office of a large bank in the city, Andi maintained a keen eye on the largely female workforce, especially new arrivals where there may be interesting opportunities. Indeed, it was there that she had found one of her one night stands. A married woman who was bi-curious, she had told her husband that she was going to a yoga class and instead displayed remarkable flexibility whilst squatting on Andi's face whilst Andi's tongue probed her pussy and asshole, making her come loudly, several times.

In work one morning, Andi called in to the Accounts office, officially to discuss an account, but in reality to chat and catch up with her friend Bev. As they chatted, Andi got the feeling that she was being watched, and on looking up saw a girl on the other side of the office intently staring at her. As they made eye contact, the girl immediately dropped her head, looking at her desktop. Having never seen this girl before, Andi asked Bev about her. 'Oh, that's Holly, she only started last week.' 'A bit straitlaced if you ask me' Bev whispered, continuing, 'from out of town, probably not used to the city yet.' As they continued to chat, Andi saw the girl get up from her desk to speak to a colleague. She quickly checked her out. About 19 or 20, quite plain looking, slim, shoulder length dark hair, small tits, nice ass. Andi also clocked that the girl was dressed conservatively compared to some of her collegues, with a knee length dress buttoned to the neck. Andi thought that she looked somewhat old-fashioned, and quickly dismissed her as being somewhat odd.

As they finished their chat, Bev asked if Andi was staying for drinks on Friday. This was a work ritual where those interested went to a local bar for a few quick ones after work to unwind and start the weekend. 'Definitely' replied Andi, 'its been a busy week.'

Having cleared her last call late on Friday afternoon, Andi headed for the bar. She was late arriving and most of her workmates were there already on their second or third drink. Things were beginning to liven up. Scanning the crowd, she saw Bev and made her way over, joining her and some other friends. Andi wasn't drinking as she had a big gym session on Saturday morning, so was able to keep her senses keen, unlike some of her colleagues who were becoming more raucous. As she and Bev chatted, she noticed the new girl Holly. Nursing a drink which she barely sipped, she appeared to be on the periphery of a group, but didn't appear to be engaging or contributing. Strange, thought Andi, thinking that Holly looked lonely and vulnerable.

After a couple of hours, Andi decided to leave, bidding goodbye to Bev and her group. She nipped into the toilets on her way out and as she entered, she saw Holly standing in front of the mirrors dabbing tears with a tissue. 'What's wrong Holly?' Andi asked. 'Everything' replied Holly, 'I just don't fit and I feel awkward being here.' 'Here' said Andi, offering the girl another tissue and putting a comforting arm round her shoulder, told her that it took a bit of time to settle in and make friends. 'I need to go and get the bus' said Holly, wiping her eyes which were red from crying. On an impulse, Andi said, 'fancy a lift?' Holly replied, 'please, I can't let the others see me like this.'

Leaving without being noticed, the women walked to Andi's car in a nearby street. It was already dark as they set off, making small talk about work as Andi drove. When Holly didn't answer a question, Andi looked over and saw that she had nodded off, her head on her shoulder. Poor girl thought Andi, it's been a bad day for her. Andi realised that she didn't know exactly where Holly lived. It was in the general direction of her own apartment, but she wasn't sure of the address. Not wanting to wake the young woman, Andi pulled the car into the darkened car park of a supermarket which had closed for the night, parking away from the lights.

She sat for a while, looking at Holly sleeping. The girl was wearing a plain black dress, her breasts making a small rise in the fabric. The hemline had ridden up during the journey and in the dim light of the car, Andi could see her bare thighs. She found herself wondering what lay farther up.

In a few minutes, Holly began to stir and then woke with a jolt. 'Wh Wh Where am I' she exclaimed looking disorientated. 'It's ok' Andi said, reassuring the girl and explaining why she had stopped the car. 'I've ruined your night, I'm so sorry' said Holly. Burying her head in her hands she began to cry. 'I just mess everything up' she sobbed. Andi attempted to calm her down and leaning over put an arm around her shoulders. 'Tell me what's wrong' encouraged Andi, 'things are never that bad when you talk them through.'

Holly opened up, explaining that she was brought up in an isolated rural part of the country, and had left home after falling out with her parents as she had wanted to move to the city to get a better job. Most of her friends had ended up in menial jobs and then got pregnant at the first opportunity. Holly wanted something better and she explained how she had to succeed to prove that she was right. Living in the city she found strange and she felt out of place and lacked confidence in making decisions. 'Have you not made any friends?' Andi enquired. 'No' replied Holly, 'everyone thinks I'm odd.' 'No boyfriends, or girlfriends?' Andi asked. This prompted Holly to cry again. 'No' she replied between sobs, 'I've never been with anyone'. Taken aback Andi queried somewhat incredulously, 'You're still a virgin?' Holly nodded, biting her lip. Wow! thought Andi. It had been a long time since she had met anyone who was still a virgin. She was immediately more interested in Holly and possibilities began to form in her mind. Leaning over, she kissed the girl softly on the forehead.

'I told you I was odd' said Holly, shaking her head. 'No you're not' replied Andi, 'you just need some help.' 'Do you touch yourself' Andi asked, and Holly nodded yes. 'What do you fantasise about' queried Andi. 'Boys sometimes, but mostly girls.' Andi began to feel the beginnings of arousal and leaning closer to Holly whispered, ' I think I can help you.' She gently kissed the young woman on the lips and said, 'there, that was ok wasn't it?' Holly nodded and Andi leant over and kissed her again, this time pushing her tongue gently between Holly's lips. Holly responded by opening her mouth slightly and Andi pushed her tongue further, seeking Holly's tongue. The young woman tentatively met Andi's tongue with her own, encouraging Andi to lick and play with it. Stroking the back of Holly's neck, Andi kissed the young woman deeply and passionately and at the same time placed a hand on her bare thigh. This caused Holly to shiver however, she made no attempt to remove Andi's hand causing Andi to become more aroused.

Breaking off the kiss, Andi asked, 'was that nice?' 'Yes' replied Holly and taking the plunge Andi asked, 'would you like to come back to my apartment and we can do that again?' 'I think I'd like that' said Holly.

The drive to Andi's spacious second floor apartment toook no more than five minutes. The two women made small talk on the journey, but Andi's mind was racing. She was keen to get Holly into the apartment before she had the chance to change her mind. She also considered how she was going to play things. She knew that she would have to take things slowly so as not to spook the young woman. The thought of being the first to explore her body thrilled Andi, and she could feel herself becoming wet at the prospect.

Holly admired Andi's apartment and at Andi's invitation seated herself on the large sofa whilst Andi closed the curtains and fixed them both a glass of wine. With easy listening music on, Andi sat beside Holly on the sofa. They chatted for a while before Holly somewhat nervously said, 'I'm not sure I know what to do'. 'It's fine, I'll guide you' said Andi, taking Holly's wine glass and placing it with her own on the table.

She began stroking the back of Holly's neck and leant forward to plant kisses on her neck,working her way round to Holly's lips which were slightly open. She licked the young woman's lips and slowly inserted her tongue into her mouth. On this occasion, Holly appeared eager and responded immediately, their tongues intertwining as they savoured a deep, lingering kiss. They continued for some minutes, enjoying the caress and as they did so, Andi's hand which was stroking Holly's neck, found the zipper of her dress and slowly pulled it down to her waist. Pulling the dress to reveal her right shoulder, Andi took in the pale skin as she planted kisses on her neck and then her shoulder.

Moving to kiss the young woman again, Andi slid the left side of her dress off her shoulder and it fell to Holly's waist. Andi glanced down, taking in the view of Holly's body. The white bra holding her modest breasts had seen better days Andi thought. She ran her hands over Holly's back as she continued to kiss her deeply, her tongue working with increasing vigour. Running her hands up the young womans stomach, she lightly squeezed her breasts, feeling the nipples which felt like two pebbles.

Feeling it was time to progress, Andi stood and holding out a hand to Holly simply said, 'come.' The girl stood, and as she did so, her dress fell to the floor. Andi took in the view of Holly's white panties and the stray strands of pubic hair which crept out the sides. This girl does need some help, thought Andi. Focusing her gaze on the crotch of the panties, Andi was pleased to see a definite damp patch.

Leading Holly by the hand, Andi led her into the tastefully decorated master bedroom, dominated by the king size bed. Sitting Holly on the edge of the bed, she knelt on the floor in front of her and kissed her again, running her hands over Holly's upper body. Finding that her bra fastened at the front, Andi undid the fastening in one movement, allowing it to fall open revealing Hollys tiny breasts, topped with rock hard nipples. Unable to resist, Andi cupped one and gave the nipple a gentle squeeze, causing Holly to emit a short moan. Standing, Andi took off her top and undid her bra, throwing both on the floor and giving Holly a close view of her large firm breasts.

'Move onto the bed Holly,' Andi whispered and Holly complied, leaving room for Andi to lie alongside her. The two women began kissing again and as she began to explore Holly's body with her hands, she took one of Holly's hands and placed it on her breast, encouraging her to carry out her own exploration. Andi found that Holly quickly grasped the situation, gently stroking Andi's breasts before focusing on her nipples, stroking and squeezing them, causing shivers of excitemnet to course through her body. Andi meanwhile kissed down Hollys neck and upper chest before taking a rock hard nipple in her mouth, rolling it with her tongue and gently biting it. At the same time her hand caressed down Holly's stomach and her fingers trailed over the front of her panties until she reached the damp patch.

Andi slowly began to massage Holly's cunt through her panties, causing her to breathe heavily. Andi's fingers also became slick as the panties rapidly became soaking wet. Holly was still concentrating on Andi's breasts, giving Andi increasing pleasure and becoming aware that her own pussy was wet. Andi lifted her hand and focusing her eyes on Holly's, deliberately licked her fingers savouring the taste and aroma of the young woman. Kissing Holly deeply again, Andi let Holly taste herself before moving her hand down and slipping it into her panties. Unerringly, her fingers found Holly's slit through her pubic hair which was slick with her juices. Running her middle finger along the slit, Andi slowly inserted the tip into Hollys cunt. Holly stiffened as the finger probed deeper, Andi quickly realised that the girl was very tight and removed her finger, mentally noting the fact for the future.

Andi licked her finger, and kneeling, hooked her fingers into the sides of Holly's panties. Holly lifted her ass slightly to allow Andi to pull off the by now sodden underwear. Throwing them on the floor, Andi pushed Holly's knees apart, giving her a view of her pussy. Andi hadn't seen someone with as much pubic hair since she was at school. The dark mat was bisected by a beautiful pink slit which Andi was keen to explore further.

Conscious of the younger woman's pleasure, Andi stood and quicky pulled off her trousers and thong. As Holly gazed at Andi's well trimmed triangle, Andi knelt on the bed and taking Holly's hand, placed it on her pussy. Tentatively at first, Holly explored Andi's pussy. Lubricating her fingers by sliding them along Andi's slit, she slowly inserted an index finger. 'It's ok' said Andi, you won't hurt me. Emboldened, Holly started to finger Andi, her index finger being joined by her middle finger. Andi had always loved being fingered and felt herself becoming highly aroused.

'Would you like to see it up close?' enquired Andi. 'Please' said Holly, and Andi turned to lie flat on the bed. She slid her self under Holly so that the younger woman's pussy was directly above her face. Gripping the cheeks of Holly's ass, she pulled her hairy mound onto her face, her tongue licking the length of her slit. Holly quicky grasped the concept and Andi felt Holly's breath on the inside of her thighs as she closely examined Andi's pussy. Andi gave a shiver of delight as she felt Holly's tongue hesitantly probe the lips of her cunt. As Holly grew more confident, she gripped Andi's thighs and enthusiastically licked her pussy, pushing her tongue between the well lubricated lips.

Andi meanwhile had expertly found Holly's clitoris and as she teased the little nub, she felt Holly tremble. Holly lifted her head from between Andi's thighs, arching her back as she ground her pussy onto Andi's face. Andi felt her shudder and Holly cried out as she came, continuing to grind her pussy to prolong the pleasure. Andi moved her head from beneath the girl as Holly said, 'I never thought it would be this good.' Andi smiled and extricating herself, kissed Holly intensely, their juices mingling and becoming smeared across their faces.

Despite Holly's best efforts, Andi new that she would never come with the younger woman's efforts in licking her pussy. She knew something however that would do the trick. As Holly lay propped up with one arm on the bed, Andi slid a leg between Holly's thighs. Lifting Holly's right leg, Andi used it to pull her towards her until their pussies touched. Andi felt a jolt of pleasure as first she felt Holly's pubic hair tickle her, and then her cunt meet Andi's. In urgent need of release, Andi held Holly's thigh and ground her pussy against the young woman's enjoying the friction of two well lubricated cunts rubbing together. Andi increased her tempo, feeling an orgasm building deep within her. As she continued to scissor Holly, she could see the expression of ecstasy on her face and was delighted when Holly forced back against her thrusts. It didn't take Andi long to reach crisis point and she held Holly's thigh tightly as she drove her pussy hard against Holly's, moaning loudly as waves of pleasure engulfed her.

Feeling sated, the two women lay side by side on the bed, kissing and caressing each other. After a few minutes, Andi asked, 'would you like to stay the night?' 'I'd love that' said Holly, 'You've been so good to me.' Turning on the bed, Andi got behind Holly and spooned her whilst pulling the covers over them. As she gently ran her hands over Holly's thighs and stomach she smiled to herself.

Yes. She now had a project. There was so much she wanted to do for, and to this young woman. She was definitely looking forward to the future.