Andrea

Story Info
Andrea's love for her plants is returned!
1.7k words
4.46
20.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harpy18
Harpy18
41 Followers

Andrea was a very small woman. At her current age of 25 she was only 5'1", although she had a pleasant hourglass figure. Her breasts were full perky C cups that sat nicely atop her frame. Her face was what most would describe as "cute" and as such, when combined will her height; she was seen as immature, despite her sexy curves.

Her job was boring, a glorified people greeter sitting behind a desk in the lobby of a cookie cutter building for a faceless company. She would surf the internet all day, hoping to find anything to occupy her time.

Home wasn't much better, her small studio apartment just enough to cover her basic needs. Not having to concern herself with a boyfriend because men only seemed to like her for her "delicate" appearance and not for her personality or intellect. And friendships just never seemed to develop for her. This left her with an extreme excess of spare time.

Pets were out of the question due to severe allergies, so she kept a variety of small potted plants around her apartment to brighten up the place and keep her company. She often talked to them while she watered them, telling them about her day and so on. However, even with this small diversion, boredom and loneliness reigned supreme.

She sat on her bed with her computer looking up plant foods when she came across an ad for something new. It promised stronger healthier plants and faster growth. The price was reasonable so she decided to give it a try, and who could argue with free 2-day shipping.

It was Wednesday when the package arrived. Following the directions she used it on all her plants as she talked to them about her day. Thursday evening she noticed that they did indeed look to be taller with thicker stems. "That was fast, I guess it really works." She said, surprised by the difference.

When she was heading home on Friday she was more than ready for the weekend. She walked into her home and locked the door. Turning around, she was shocked at the size of her plants. There was green everywhere. Vines and leaves crossed the floors and flowers were blooming and reaching toward the ceiling. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed as she tried to pick her way to her bed.

"What am I supposed to do with you now?" She asked the plants in vain. "You guys are huge!"

She lay back on her pillow, closed her eyes and covered her face with her arm. "I'm too tired for this today; I'll figure it out tomorrow." She said to no one, suddenly very tired and relaxed. She never noticed the change in the air, the plants now producing very subtle fragrances that could calm their caregiver.

The newly overgrown garden had achieved a new awareness. They had always loved Andrea; she took such good care of them and shared with them all of her troubles and all of her secrets. But now they had grown a collective consciousness and they could create any number of scents that had different effects on their human.

Having sensed her stress over their growth, they calmed her with this new ability while they decided on their next action. They wanted to show her how much they cared for her, to repay all the years that she loved them. They wanted to love her back.

The plants started to move. Almost unnoticeable at first, vines undulated across the floor. Becoming more confident in their movements as they went, they inched closer to the bed, climbing the posts and surrounding Andrea. They knew what they wanted now, they had a plan. A new smell began to permeate the room.

Andrea shifted on her bed. She was still relaxed, but she was feeling very warm now and her clothes felt very restricting. Her bra seemed to be constricting her nipples and her underwear was chafing, but she still didn't want to move, not even to undress.

She assumed she was dreaming when she felt soft caresses through her clothes. The touches were almost timid, lightly running over her entire body. She didn't notice her clothes being removed until the air brushed her bare nipples and mound.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned, sinking into the comfort of her bed while enjoying the warmth that radiated from her core. Still too languid to even open her eyes, she reveled in the gentle massage she was receiving. She felt the juices begin to leak from between her legs.

The vines wrapped around her breasts and circled her nipples. Another pair began to wrap around her legs, gliding up to her glistening pussy. A particularly thick stem with a blunt tip traced her nether lips, spreading her moisture. The weight of the plants had her effectively pinned to the bed as they continued to explore her body. Andrea finally opened her eyes at the sensation of pressure as the large vine prepared to enter her. "Ohhhhhhhh, God! Is this really happening?!" She questioned aloud. Her nipples were tweaked as she was slowly penetrated, the vine's thickness deliciously stretching her hole. " Yessss, this feels so good! Fill me up! Please, my green babies. GOD!" She screamed as the vine bottomed out inside of her.

Taking their cue from her obvious willingness for them to continue, more vines began to converge on her, all eager to add to her pleasure. Soon she was covered in a mass of writhing green, moaning unstoppably at the pleasure on her now super sensitive skin. Her nipples were painfully hard and being rubbed and pinched by any number of different appendages. The visual she had, or lack thereof, of her body, only added to her arousal. She couldn't see any of her body, but she could feel each vine, all with different textures and sizes. The one inside of her started to move, twisting about and rubbing her insides as it pumped slowly.

Her mouth was open in a silent scream of pleasure when two of the smaller sprigs decided to explore this open orifice. She could taste a hint of mint as the waxy texture caressed her tongue. Her orgasm was on the rise, her juices flooding out of her around the thick invading vine. Its thrusts got harder, bruising against her cervix when it sprouted a small stem from its tip. The thin piece seized its opportunity and pushed through the small opening, entering her womb. It grew gradually longer and thicker, wrapping around until it was curled up and filling the space. Her orgasm hit at the foreign sensation of her womb stretching to accommodate its new occupant.

Her scream was muffled by the deliciously naughty appendages that were exploring her mouth, her body pulsing with pleasure. As she reveled in her continuing release a thin stem began to press against her rear hole, slipping in between her body's contractions. A long low moan emanated from her at this new intrusion as her orgasm finally abated.

The tangles web of green continued to writhe over her body, they were nowhere near done with their human. The air was thick with their aphrodisiac and her primal hunger did not diminish. She could barley think past the sensation of her body being held immobile by the weight of her precious plants as they caressed every inch of her. Her womb was still filled with the squirming thickness, and her pussy stretched delightfully.

Her ass was being slowly filled now, the stem gently pushing its thickening length in a centimeter at a time. Her tongue worked over the minty flavors in her mouth as she burned for more. She began to taste a new flavor as a sweet sap was excreted to slowly trickle down her throat. Her moans continued unabated as this made her cravings rage into an inferno of need.

The vines in her mouth began to take turns slipping deeper as the sap eased their passage. She stretched her neck reflexively, inviting them even deeper until both were worming their way down her esophagus. Her body seized in panic for a moment, she needed to breath. But of course her babies took care of her and emitted fresh, pheromone filled oxygen, directly into her airways. Her blood boiled as this increased her drive even more.

Her ass was now stretched tight as the stem continued to push deeper, filling her beyond what should have been humanly possible. Her plants wanted to enjoy every crevice, they were each now slick with juices that would take any pain and turn it into ultimate pleasure.

The vine in her womb continued to grow as more thin whips jockeyed for position to enter her just as another orgasm crashed over her. Each one that pushed past her stretched entrance caused a new wave of joy, her orgasm growing instead of fading. Underneath the vines her body expanded until she looked to be 9 months pregnant. Inside her stomach she felt the vines from her mouth meet the stem from her ass and her pleasure finally peaked as she blacked out from the intensity.

Andrea groaned as she flitted around the edges of consciousness. Awareness came back to her slowly. She stretched out across her bed to wake her body and noticed that she was full of energy. Her eyes opened and she remembered that her plants were now so large they overran her apartment. She groaned again at the thought, wondering what she would do, when the rest of the night came back to her in a rush.

"Oh, my, God!" She looked down as her hands roamed her body. Her fingers exploring her holes after remembering how stretched out she had been. "I'm normal?" she gasped in awe when she found herself just as tight, if not tighter, than before. Her skin seemed to have a new radiance, and was impossibly sooth under her fingers. "What does any of this mean?" she asked the room, not sure at this point how much of what she remembered was real. Just as she was starting to panic, she smelled a calming fragrance and looked up as beautiful heart shaped flowers bloomed from the green covered walls. Her babies were telling her that they loved her. Tears of happiness dripped down her cheek and a lone vine rose up to wipe it away.

Harpy18
Harpy18
41 Followers