Andrea & Jake Pt. 01

Story Info
Introductions of Jakes journey as a cuckold.
2.5k words
4.12
26.5k
23
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This first part doesn't have any sex. It is only setting the stage and introducing the actors. All actors are over the 18.

Andrea & Jake

Andrea and I met our senior year of high school when her family moved to town from out east. The school gave her a locker that was next to mine and on her first day, I walked up and found her crying as she couldn't get it open. I asked if I could help and quickly was able to help her figure out what she was doing wrong. That began a friendship that would quickly turn into our love affair.

Now to describe her, she was a petite little thing with light brown hair, small breasts, a tight stomach and waist with a cute little butt. She only stood about 5 foot tall and weighed about 90 pounds in which she still does today three years later.

Me on the other hand, also lacked in height being only 5 feet 4 inches, and weighing 110 pounds wet. And since I'm describing myself, I'll just add to my disappointment that I wasn't blessed with a large penis. In fact, flaccid, it usually only stood out about an inch, but when I was erect, I could sport a strong five inches. Obviously, due to my shortness, I tried to avoid situations where other guys were undressed as I quickly became the butt of their jokes.

When it came to sex, we both were pretty much naive as to what all things could happen. As typical young adults do, we explored each others bodies, and learned what each had. I was nervous when it came time for Andrea to find out about my little package, but when she reached in to my pants that one day, I was erect and due to her being so naive, she must have thought that it was normal.

We finished out high school and graduated. We both were so much in love, that we decided that we wanted to get married and being legal adults, we went to the justice of the peace and got it done. That night, we told our parents lies as to where we were going to spend the night, and we ended up in a cheap motel outside of town for our honeymoon.

Now, I could go into detail as to what happened that night, but unfortunately, the actual event didn't take to long as I took her virginity and her taking mine. She did her part by wearing a skimpy white teddy, but I undressed in the bathroom, and when I came out, she was under the covers of the bed.

I climbed under the covers and slid in beside her and kissed her. She pushed her panties down and then pulled me on top of her. I began to thrust around with my little penis in which she eventually grabbed it, and put it to the entrance of her vagina. Feeling this, I pushed in feeling her body grab mine. I couldn't believe how good it felt and began to push in to where she stopped me for a bit, but then allowed me to continue with a little moan coming from her mouth. And with that, I ejaculated.

Now, here we are, four years later, both 22 years old, her working at a fast food joint and me working night shift on a production line at the local plant. We're making it work, and we both love each other, just that we don't get a lot of time together as our jobs seem to have us working different hours.

One evening while I was at work, Emma texted me to tell me that she was going to bring me dinner at my break. When my break time arrived, myself and bunch of the guys were sitting outside near the parking lot and watched as she pulled in with the car. She pulled up in front of us and opened her door wide. As she did this, she swung her left leg out of the car spreading her legs wide and gets out of the car. Doing this showed the crotch of her tiny skin tight shorts which was now barely covering her vagina. The guys saw this and broke out with wolf whistles and clapping.

I walk up to her in which she asks what's up with them. I tell them that they see how beautiful she is and thank her for the dinner she then hands me. She asks me to introduce each one in which I do. The guys were very nice to her as she shook each of their hands and commented how nice she looked. She then told them all that they should come to the restaurant and that she'd give them a discount if she was working. They thanked her, and as they left they each gave her a hug and a pat on her butt as they went back in the plant. I then gave her a kiss as I hugged her and then patted her on the ass as well, in which she giggled.

The next break, the guys started asking me all sorts of personal questions. Questions about how often we were having sex, what her breasts and vagina looked like, did she shave, have I ever had anal with her, does she do oral, does she swallow, and then mentioned bondage and swingers. Most of these things, I had never heard of but did admit that we weren't having sex very often due to our schedules. I didn't answer any of the rest of the questions as I thought they possibly were too personal but, I had questions as to what they were asking about.

The next morning, I got home and went to bed, and shortly after, Andrea got up to go to work. After getting some sleep, I wake up and remember what all the guys were asking about. I go to our extra bedroom, turn on the computer, and open the browser. The first thing I type in is shaved vagina and hit search. I'm instantly barraged with sites of women who shave their vaginas and private areas.

The first site I open has all sorts of pictures of women who's vaginas have little or no pubic hair. Some shave it all gone, some leave it real short, and even others shave it in shapes such as one who had a heart above her vagina.

I actually found the pictures of the shaved vaginas sexy and imagined what Andrea would look like, as she doesn't shave hers. And to be honest, I had never really seen it other than a hairy area between her legs that I sometimes get to put my penis in. But as to what it really looks like, I have no idea.

I then typed in anal sex into the search bar. Again, I'm barraged with many sites advertising anal sex. I open one of the sites and am hit with a woman on her back, with her legs spread, and a black man behind her with a huge penis that was partially inside her rectum. Once again, she is also shaved and I can see her vagina, but I can also see her rectum and wonder if Andrea's looked the same.

I looked up all the things that the guys said and found them all to be erotic, but also found myself very ignorant as to what all sex can include. The last thing I looked up was swingers which somehow redirected me to a cuckold site. This one struck me odd. Why would any man allow his wife to have sex with another man? Why would a woman want to have sex with another man? I continued to pull up site after site researching it, but found that it intrigued me, but in no way wanting to do it.

I then heard the car pull into the drive and shut off the computer. I met Andrea at the front door and opened it as she came in. I reached out to give her a hug and while doing so, my erect penis pushing out on my sweatpants became obvious.

"Looks like he's happy to see me too." she says as we both laugh.

I grab her up in my arms and carry her to the bedroom where I lay her on her back and made love. About 15 minutes later, we go back in the living room and start talking about what all happened during her day.

Andrea tells me that not much happened during the day, but that she had met our new neighbors next door though. She tells me that they're in their thirties, that they are very nice, and that they want us to come over tonight for burgers and to sit out by the pool. I agree as long as I can get going by 8 so I can be at work by 9. Andrea calls them and confirms that we'll be coming.

About a half hour later, we're walk next door to the neighbors house. We ring the door bell and am met by a woman in a very skimpy bikini. Although Andrea said she was 30 years old, I think she'd easily pass as a 20 year old as she stands about five foot four and probably about 110 pounds. She had shoulder length blond hair, huge breasts that were hardly covered by her two piece bathing suit. She instantly smiles and greets us calling us by name and then grabs Andrea's hand pulling her inside with me following close behind.

As she leads us through the house, I can't help but notice that most of her butt was hanging out and that her suit only had a string going down the back between her cheeks. We get to the back door and step out into the back yard where they have a large in ground swimming pool.

"Darnell." she hollers. "The neighbors are here."

Suddenly, I see a large muscular black man come walking out of the pool. As he walks, more and more of him comes out of the water as he exits the pool in the shallow end. When he steps out, I see that he must be at least six foot four inches and probably 225 pounds of all muscle. I then notice that he is wearing a small white skintight swim suit in which I can clearly see the outline of his large penis.

He puts out his hand to shake saying "So nice to meet you neighbor. I'm Darnell."

I reach out to shake his hand in which he grabs my hand and begins to shake it while squeezing it very tightly.

"Ouch!" I respond shaking my hand from him.

"I'm sorry" he says "I sometimes don't know my own strength."

"I'm Kristi." his wife interjects.

"I'm Jake and this is my wife, Andrea."

Jake grabs Andrea's hand as to shake it, but then pulls her in to his body and gives her hug. When he releases her, Andrea steps back and looks down at Darnell's swimsuit and stares for a moment.

"I'm sorry, did I get you wet?' Darnell asks in which Kristi starts to giggle.

Kristi finally takes her eyes off his suit and answers "No, it's fine. I mean, it's okay, I mean...."

Kristi jumps in and tells us to go inside and change into our suits. She then tells us to just change in any of the rooms inside. We head inside and go into the first bedroom we came across and changed into out suits. My suit was the large swim trunks that go down to about my knees and Andrea's was a modest one piece swim suit that covered her quite well.

When we came back out, both Kristi and Darnell were in the pool and waived at us to get in. Darnell asked if we wanted anything to drink in which he was pouring wine. Andrea doesn't usually drink, but she politely accepted a glass from him, he began to hand me one, in which I politely told him that I was going to have to work in a bit and that I better pass. He then handed that glass to Kristi and poured himself one.

We set in the water and enjoyed visiting learning about each other. They had moved here from California after falling in love with the area. The both work out of the house for a major computer networking company and have been married for about 10 years. We told them about how we had met and how long we've been married as well. All the while, Darnell continued to refill Andrea's glass.

While we talked, I couldn't help but glance down in the water occasionally looking at the front of Darnell's swimsuit. Even in the water, it looked to twice what I have and possible three inches thick. I then noticed that Andrea was looking too, sometimes staring so much, that when she was asked something, she'd be asked again as she was in another world. I also noticed that Andrea was giggling more and even flirting with me.

"Time to get some brats on." Darnell says as he walks towards the side of the pool.

When he gets to the side, he pushes himself up bending at the waist which pushes his butt out. The material of his swimsuit had wedged itself between his cheeks showing his muscular globes of his butt, and then he lifts one leg to step out exposing his swimsuit covered balls. I see this and then look at Andrea who is now staring as he gets out.

Darnell then goes over to the grill and begins to cook the brats as we stayed in the pool a bit longer. Finally, Darnell announces that the brats are ready and we go inside to eat. As Andrea is walking towards the table, she stumbles a bit and then begins to giggle. Darnell runs up to her and grabs her in one arm as he walks p behind her with his arm reaching under her arm and around her to the front cupping her right breast pulling her little body into his groin.

"Oh that feels good." I hear Andrea say as she giggles.

He helps her sit down and sits down beside her with me on her other side. We all begin to eat. Darnell and I get talking about sports as the girls get talking about shopping and stuff. I then hear Kristi invite Andrea to go with her shopping tomorrow. Andrea looks at me as we both know that money is tight right now, but I shake my head for her to go. Andrea eagerly accepts the invitation.

I look at my watch and see that it is getting late and that I'm going to need to go. Andrea whined about leaving telling me that she's having fun and asked if I would be okay of she stayed a while longer. In my heart, I really didn't want to leave her here, but she's having fun, so I reluctantly tell her to stay. I give her a kiss and head back to the house to change clothes and eventually head to work.