Andrea and Scottie Pt. 03

Story Info
Andrea cums to terms with her decisions.
7.4k words
4.62
11.9k
21

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,328 Followers

Standing in the same kitchen that my lover, Scottie had ravished me, I pondered where my life was taking me. I now realized how little I knew about myself. It's like Scottie turned the light switch on in my heart. Suddenly I saw the light of day, all that I had been missing, all that I thirsted for! I thought, girl there is nothing to feel guilty about. True my lover was a young man but he was mature beyond his years. It's like everything became clear to me not only in my heart but in my mind.

I poured myself a glass of Chardonnay and went outside to my backyard lanai. My daughter and her friends had left long ago. My so called "husband" was still at the club with his buddies. I'm done with his iciness and lack of affection that has been so common in my marriage. As I sat outside, I thirsted for Scottie's touch. I wanted so much just to cuddle in his arms. I felt a soft warm glow flow within me. I knew what I needed to do.

Just as I was basking in the warmth and glow of my dreams I heard the lanai door slide open, "Andrea we need to talk about this morning."

Somehow the anger I felt earlier today was gone. I knew what I needed to do so I didn't want to waste any energy. I closed my eyes and said, "Okay John, what do you want to talk about?"

He immediately jumped in on me, "Andrea I don't understand what got into you this morning. All I did was asked what was for breakfast?"

I sighed knowing he doesn't get it. I opened my eyes and glanced up at him. I calmly asked him, "John when was the last time you kissed me? For that matter when was the last time you hugged me? Easier than that, when did you last look at me with the love and desire a husband should have for his wife?"

He responded defensively, "Andrea where is this coming from? You know I love you. We've been married for 17 years. For gods sakes what do I have to do? I've provided for you and our family. What the fuck is going on with you?"

I stood up and stared at him with a new found confidence, "John, I don't know that you love me! You never show me any affection, you never tell me how you feel about me. Even on the rare days you are home, your mind is elsewhere. I don't want this life anymore. John I want you to move out. I need, no I want time and space to search through my feelings. Maybe I'll find that I need you back in my life. But right now, this might sound ironic to you, but I desperately need some alone time. So please pack up whatever you need and go do whatever you do when you are never home."

John looked at me finally understanding the gravity of the situation, "Please Andrea don't do this. Don't throw away 17 years of a wonderful life. Please baby."

I felt sorry for him as I think he finally got what I was saying. I shook my head and said, "John, please grab what you need and go sleep in another bedroom. I need my alone time. Please don't make this more difficult than it already is"

I brushed past him and walked inside. I went into the kitchen and waited for him to go upstairs. I closed my eyes and felt a sense of relief rushing through me. It felt exhilarating and liberating. I hoped that I was doing the right thing. In my heart of hearts I knew I was. I heard him go up the stairs. I waited for awhile before heading upstairs into my bedroom. I closed and locked the door. Closing and locking the door to this part of my life. Excited and overwhelmed to face my new life.

I collapsed on my bed. Emotionally exhausted but confident I made the right decision. I once again closed my eyes and allowed myself to dream. Dream to be loved, dream to be desired, dream to be wanted. I was so worked up that I didn't think I would be able to fall asleep.

I was awaken by several knocks on my bedroom door. It was already morning. I chuckled to myself for thinking I wouldnt be able to fall asleep. I heard John pleading, "Andrea please let me in so we can talk. Please Andrea don't do this."

I got up, still in my ratty tee shirt and cut off sweats from yesterday, and opened the door. John rushed in and said, " Sweetheart I'm sorry I made you feel this way. Let me show you I can change."

"John, I need to be away from you. I need time to think about my future. I need you to leave."

John whimpered, "Where am I supposed to go? This is my house too!"

I glared at him and said, "John I don't care where you go as long as it is out of this house. Go wherever you went all the years you were never around. You're a big boy. Figure it out. Please leave now!"

His attitude suddenly changed, "Fine Andrea! If this is what you want then this is what you'll get but don't come running to me when you change your mind! It might be too late!"

I snapped, "Get the fuck out now asshole. Get out of here and leave me the fuck alone. That shouldn't be too hard for you since that's all you did for 17 years, left me alone."

He walked out and I slammed the door shut. Any reservations I had about I was doing were now gone. I suddenly felt very invigorated. I started the shower and pulled off my grungy clothes from yesterday. Hopping into the hot spray, I let myself bask in its warmth. I needed to let Ginny know what happened but I suspect she overheard parts of our arguments.

As I dried off my mind wandered off to Scottie. I couldn't wait to see him. I immediately got excited knowing that we were going to spend some alone time together. I wanted to get to know this young man better and we had the better part of the day all to ourselves. I dressed and headed downstairs to make some coffee.

As I sipped my coffee I heard Ginny coming down the stairs. She came over and gave me a longer hug than normal saying, "Are you okay Mom?" I smiled and held her hug.

"I'm fine. How much of the argument did you hear?" I asked.

Looking at me with sad eyes she whimpered, "Most of it. I feel so bad."

I held her tight and said, "I know you do honey but I had to do this. I can't stand our life the way it is. Please understand. I'll always be here for you. Nothing will change that."

She surprised me by saying, "You're right mom. It's not like dad is around much anyways. I'll be okay."

She scurried along getting all her gear for school before turning and saying, "I have to go school now. Will you be okay?"

"Yes, go on you don't want to be late. See you tonight."

As she left I felt a certain pride knowing that I had done a good job of raising our daughter. She would be fine with this. We will get through this together.

I texted Scottie, "Good Morning Scottie."

My phone pinged, "Good Morning gorgeous."

I immediately felt little wisps developing inside me.

I texted, "It's 8:00 now. How about coming over around 9:00. Bring your bathing suit."

He texted, "Can't wait. See you soon."

I went upstairs to change into my bathing suit when the thought crossed my mind, do I have any suits that are not matronly? Shit! Oh well I'll see what I can come up with. Maybe I won't need one. Haha.

As I suspected, my choices were limited. Definitely not doing a one piece. I found a couple of bikinis that were okay and then I found and old one that definitely was not okay! Might as well try the one that wasn't okay. I'm pretty sure I might have outgrown it as it looked pretty tiny compared to the others. It was your old time black string bikini. I can't believe I actually wore this. I can't believe I kept this! It has to be over 15 years old.

I looked in the mirror and gasped. Oh my god I thought. I'm showing so much. Can I really wear this? The top consisted of two little triangles that barely covered my tits. As I turned, I could see the sides of my breast prominently sticking out. I smiled as I thought I looked really good. My eyes went down to my bottom and I realized that I needed a quick trim as there wasn't much material down there as well. I smiled knowing Scottie will definitely like this choice.

I went to the bathroom to do a quick trim. Once I finished I found a short little cover to throw over my suit and went downstairs. I grabbed some towels for us and went out to the lanai. It was a beautiful day and I was so excited to see Scottie. We have this really large chaise lounge designed for two people. I threw the towels over it and went back inside to get some ice water and sun tan lotion. As I looked around I was thinking what was I missing when suddenly I realized I needed to get some sexy shoes.

I raced upstairs and found a cute pair of platform sandals. I put them on and loved how my legs looked. I smiled as I went downstairs to await Scottie's arrival.

I heard the door chime and I rushed to let Scottie inside. I was so excited to see him. I felt my face redden when I saw his boyish grin through the glass door. I opened the door and pulled him inside. His arms engulfed me as he crushed his body into mine. Whispering into my ear, "Andie you look and feel amazing." My body started to tingle as I savored being held in his strong arms.

I looked up to him and said, "Scottie I'm so glad you are here. Last night and this morning were very difficult. I need you to hold me and make me feel safe."

His arms continued to provide comfort as he whispered into my ear, "Andie I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be here for you. I'm all yours baby, all yours."

My heart swooned as I reached up and brought his lips down onto mine. My mouth opened to allow his tongue inside, I moaned with an unbridled passion. I was feeling a heat engulf my body. I continued to kiss my lover as I pressed my body closer into his.

I pulled away and grabbed his hand, "Let's go outside it's a beautiful day. We have so much to talk about. My daughter gets back around 4:00. How long can you stay?"

"Until you tell me to leave. Like I said Andie, I'm all yours." I squeezed his hand and giggled, "I'm so excited. Come on I have our chaise all set up."

As we approached our double chaise he stopped me and pulled me back into his body. He leaned into me as he said, "Andie, thank you for having me over today. I'm so excited baby!"

Oh my! My heart is fluttering fast and I felt goosebumps all over my body. This young man is so incredibly sensitive to my needs. I left his arms and pulled the cover off me. I immediately heard, "Wow!Wow!Wow!"

I posed and asked, "Do you like? Not bad for a 36 year old!"

He answered, "Andie you look so hot! Come here baby."

I felt sparks flit through me. It was incredible to know after all these years I could have that affect on someone. My heart was racing and my face flushed with desire as I felt his arms encircle me and pull me back into his body.

He growled, "You are driving me crazy. I don't know if I can keep my hands off you." I felt his cock hardening and pushing into my butt as he devoured my ear with nibbles and kisses. I reached back with my arm and pulled his head toward mine until our lips met once again. I was in heaven.

Knowing the affect I was having on Scottie was wonderful for my self esteem, especially after all these years of loneliness. I turned around continuing our kiss and moaned into his mouth, "I'm all yours lover. Let's lie down and cuddle. I need to chill in your arms for a bit."

He plopped himself on his back, smiled at me, and opened his arms, "Come here Andie." I squealed in delight as I slowly lowered myself into his arms. I wrapped one leg over his and settled into his side as his arm wrapped around my back holding me tight. I felt his other hand slowly and lovingly stroked my leg. I felt incredible. I can't remember the last time I have felt so desired and wanted as a woman.

I said to him, "Scottie tell me about what you are doing this summer?"

He replied as he continued to tease my body with his soft caresses, "I'm interning at my dads firm. But only 4 days a week. This week, being a holiday week, I was off today but will work the remaining three days. After that I'm off on Mondays, which is nice since that gives me a 3 day weekend, and work the remaining 4 days but enough about me. Tell me what has you so upset. It bothers me to see you as torn as you have been these last two days."

I closed my eyes. One because this young man continues to be so caring to my needs and secondly because I don't know that I have the strength to be open about my feelings. I mustered, "It's because I think I finally came to the realization that I wasn't in love with my husband. I had to weigh those thoughts with the fact that I didn't want to hurt my daughter. I told him that I wanted him to move out of our house. Quite frankly I'm scared."

"Andie, how did Ginny take these actions?"

I started to mist up and said, "Surprisingly well. She was actually more concerned about my well being."

"There you go. It seems like everyone but you knows that your actions were unavoidable. Even to me, who has been on the outside, I could sense that there was so much missing in your life. Do you now see that?"

I sniffled as I buried my head further into his body, "I guess so but it's so hard. I've been married for 17 years. Am I just acting irrationally or am I finally doing what I should have done so long ago?"

He ran his fingers through my head and rocked me into his body, "Andie, only you know the answer to your question. I'll say this, ask yourself when was the last time you have felt the warmth, affection, and fun that you have been feeling since we met this past Friday night? Ask yourself when have you felt the excitement and passion you are feeling right now? If you want me to answer I will but I think you already know the answer. That's why we are here."

For someone so young he seemed to be wise beyond his years. His words resonated deep into my soul. He is right, only I could answer the question and in essence I already had answered it by being here in his arms. I rolled on top of him and devoured his mouth with a ferocity I didn't know existed within me. I felt his hands grab by bare ass cheeks onto his cock.

I was out of control with a passion for this young man. I pulled off the kiss and laid my head into his neck. I softly purred, "Thank you Scottie. Thank you for being here for me. You don't know how much this means to be."

He rolled me off me and asked, "Andie how long has it been since you made love?" My eyes teared up as I said, "I can't recall. I can't fucking recall."

We stopped talking about all the heavy shit and started talking about mindless things. He asked about my previous love life, which other than John and him was none. I asked him about girlfriends, about college, about what his aspirations were. We talked about my sheltered love life, about dressing like an old lady, about sleeping so much. We talked and talked effortlessly. So much so it made me wonder what did I ever talk to my husband about.

I jumped up and said, "I'm hot. I'm going into the pool to cool off." As I got up and raced to the pool giggling like a little girl I saw him race after me screaming, "I'm coming for you! You are so hot!"

I dove in and swam to the far side as fast as I could. It wasn't long before I felt the long tentacles of his arms pawing at my little body. He whispered into my ear "You know you look really sexy in this little bikini." I felt his arms wrap around my waist bringing himself into me. I could feel his hardness pushing up against me as he gently began to kiss and nibble on my ear.

I felt his lips on my neck as he gently whispered "Andie I want you baby. You are so sexy." His hands rose to my breasts and gently cupped them. I savored the titillating feelings running throughout my body. I moaned as his fingers toyed with my nipples through my small top.

Instinctively I pushed back to feel the heat and hardness of his cock. I felt the ties to my top being undone as his hands came in direct contact with my tits.

"Does that feel good Andie?" All I could do was nod my head and mew as he continued to pull and rub my now very erect nipples. He knows how sensitive my nipples are and he teased me as his tongue flirted with my ear, "Do you want me to stop baby?"

Quickly he spun me around and as I looked up, his lips descended on mine. I was drunk with desire and my arms reached up around his neck to pull him closer to me as our kiss increased in passion. I opened my lips and allowed his tongue deep into me, our mouths opened wider as our desire increased. I was delirious with lust as my hips ground into his manhood.

He pulled away and looked down at me and said "Tell me what you want Andie." I moaned as I dropped my head to his chest and wrapped my arms around him holding my body tight into his.

He took hold of my one hands and brought it down onto his cock! "Rub my cock, Andie. Rub it baby. I know you want to." he said as he lowered his mouth onto my tit to suck and lick my nipple.

That sent me over the edge as I was now starting to feel the beginning of a powerful eruption. I grabbed his cock and said "You are so hard baby and I am so wet." His hands reached around and grabbed my ass pulling me deeper into his embrace. Feeling his fingers knead my ass I continued to grind onto his cock.

I felt his hand leave my ass and pull on the strings to my bikini bottom. He picked me up and set me down on the edge of the pool.

His strength amazed me as I groaned, "Oh yes. I am so wet already. Make me cum." I closed my eyes and laid back as I felt his fingers begin to roam up and down my wet slit. I spread my legs wider as I moaned in pleasure and anticipation. He licked and kissed all around my pussy.

The sparks and illicit tremors were firing inside me. His warm tongue began running up and down my folds before he pressed inside my hole to taste my juices. He lapped my pussy like a kitty sending me into an uncontrolled murmur. Easing a finger deep inside of me his tongue rose to greet my little bud.

I purred as I wrapped my hands around his head, bringing him flush with my inner folds, "Oh. Yes, don't stop. Oh my god. It feels so good!"

The sensations wrecking through my body were indescribable. I knew I was going to cum as my hips rocked against him. "Yes right there don't don't Oh yes I am cummmmmin."

A powerful orgasm cascaded through my loins. I rode his face as he kept fucking me with his fingers. It was an amazing feeling. My hips bucked and my legs thrashed lewdly. He looked up at me with a sexy smile and asked "Did my sexy little slut like that?"

A shiver shot through me when he called me his sexy little slut. My eyes still closed, I grinned and contently nodded my head. Then I felt his tongue curl deep into my moist cunt. I twitched as he continued to tongue around the folds of my pussy. He moved his tongue higher onto my clit again and teased it with quick little flicks. My body started to respond. "Shit, how can this be? I just came..." and then he took my clit between his teeth and began to titillate it with his tongue.

"Oh shit! Oh God! Oh God! Oh Shit!" I panted repeatedly while arching my back off the pool deck. Scottie began to jab my cunt with his tongue. He stiffened his tongue and rammed it in as deep as it would go into my pussy, my legs once again started to thrash uncontrollably. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my god!"

I moaned, excited by the tongue fucking he was giving me, "Oh Yes! Yes! Don't don't stop...." I grunted. My god he is going to make me cum again.

"Do it to me! Lick my pussy! Iam so close. Just a little bit...." I screamed as I felt his tongue reach up and suck my clit into his mouth. " Holy shit! I'm cumming. Yes, Yes, Yes" I hollered as my body erupted in another huge orgasm. I groaned mindlessly as my hips ground against his face, my pussy trying to milk his thrusting tongue.

I once again pulled his face deeper into my pussy as my legs continued to thrash about. "Oh my god. Yes. Yes. Yes. That feels so good."

I felt him get out of the pool and come along side of me. I was still a little out of it after two back to back powerful orgasms. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He said "Suck me, my sexy little slut."

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,328 Followers
12