All Comments on 'Andrea and Scottie Pt. 03'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

John needs to burn the cheating woman and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a man-hating ****.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Ha. Typical. Old woman turns slut and all of a sudden her husband is the problem.

tomar82403tomar82403almost 2 years ago
Idiotic comments!

Please ignore some of the idiotic comments.

Commentor - (yes you Anonymous!) WTH?!?! This is a work of FICTION - solely meant to arouse. Bag off otherwise. You don't need to read it...

Personally - I enjoyed the story and your series. Five stars from me!

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Ehhhh if your going to cheat on your spouse don't make them the reason. Jesus anyone that has been married to anyone can find fault. If this was reversed people would bitch he was just a cheater. If an old chick goes hunting dick the crowd yells yeah slut. Good writing good story no idea why the husband has to be the problem. I am guessing at some point she finds out the husband is cheating or something worse to make her feel justified. Again great writing but nothing hot about adultery and kids being aware makes it less so. Definitely a tale for the ladies as the world turns with blowjobs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous