Andrea and Scottie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As strange as it sounds, I enjoyed being called a slut. I had been such a good person all my life, it thrilled me to act with a little naughtiness. I looked up at his cock as I got onto my knees. It was long and thick with a plum shaped helmet. I leaned in and kissed it. His cock is so large that its hard for me to get it all in my mouth. Other than the blowjob I gave Scottie the other night I can't remember the last time I gave my husband one. I was definitely out of practice and I think Scottie knew that.

I stroked the base and inhaled as much of his cock as I could. I hope he was enjoying my efforts as I wanted to please him as much as he had pleased me. Scottie moaned encouragement, "That's it my sexy little slut, just like that."

His words turned me on to no end. I felt my pussy coming alive. I so much wanted to reach down and stroke myself but I chose to concentrate instead on giving Scottie as much pleasure as I could. I felt his hips start to rock up and down. He was slowly pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I opened as wide as I could so that he could fuck my face. Every time he moved deeper into my mouth, I sucked harder.

I started playing with his balls and he growled at me "You are such a sexy little slut! I want you to swallow all of my cum baby." I groaned as I had never swallowed cum. Hell, I think I've only given three or four blow jobs in my life.

I felt his hands wrap around my head. I could tell he was nearing his orgasm. I let go of his balls and started to rub his asshole. My god! What has gotten into me? I'm doing things I only dreamt of doing. Slowly at first, circling his sphincter, I started to push into his ass until I had one finger inside.

He groaned "Oh shit yes Andie I am cumming."

He blasted a torrent of his hot cum into my mouth. I felt his cock twitching as each spurt splashed down my throat. So much cum. I swallowed as much as I could but it was an avalanche of hot sperm. Never before had I done this. I damn near orgasmed again it was so incredible. I felt his cock shrink in my mouth as I held onto it as long as possible.

He reached down and pulled me up into his arms. He held me close and said, "That was fucking amazing Andie." I groaned as I heard his words. I looked up to him and said, "That was incredible for me. I've never tasted a mans cum! There was so much of it that I had trouble swallowing it all."

He looked at me with a stunned look on his face. He said, "Andie are you telling me that you had never swallowed while giving your husband a blow job?" I shook my head no. He went on, "What about before your husband? No boyfriends in high school?"

I looked at him with my puppy eyes and nodded no. "Scottie, my husband was my one and only until you came along. He didn't really like blowjobs nor did he like going down on me. I did my best. Hopefully it was okay? I'm willing to work at it." I said with a smirk.

Scottie shouted, "You've got to be kidding me! That was such a great blowjob." He picked me up in his arms and swung me around and around. He finally stopped and said, "Andie what else about you do I need to know? You are such an incredible woman." He kissed me and carried me in his arms back to our chaise lounge. I kicked my legs in a false pretense to his taking charge. Frankly I can't get enough of this man. His strength overwhelms me.

When we got back to the chaise he gently laid me down and gave me a soft and loving kiss. It was a perfect touch following that round of raw sex. It made me feel loved and wanted. I looked up at him and smiled as I let my hand trail off his.

He said, "You continue to amaze me. I have so much to learn about you. I'm willing to try if you let me." It suddenly hit me. Hit me hard. Scottie cares about me more than just the incredible sex. I said, "I'm game but I'm going to get burnt if I lay out here naked any longer. Let's go inside and grab a bite to eat."

He reached down and pulled me up into his arms again. I squealed and squirmed in fake protest as I wrapped my arms around his neck and smothered his face with loving pecks. We laughed as he carried me inside knowing that this day was soon becoming unforgettable!

He took me into the kitchen and lovingly placed me down. He squeezed my hand and said with a smirk, "I hate to ask, but do you have anything we can eat? I'm famished and I'm pretty sure you want me to be revitalized before we head upstairs."

He turned and raced back outside. I grinned as I knew I had already prepared a nice luncheon for us. I quickly brought out our lunch. I had to stop and laugh! Here I was standing naked with only my platform sandals geing ready to share lunch with my naked lover.

I heard Scottie race back in and turned to see him with our suits! He smiled and said, "I'm not sure either of us will remember to get these after I get done with you upstairs." He moved to me and placed my top and bottom around my neck and drew me into his warm embrace. I moaned into his neck as I nibbled away.

How can this man make me feel so amazing? I can't explain the feelings coursing through my body. I was feeling a tingly sensation growing within me. I closed my eyes and embraced how fortunate he made me feel.

I pulled away and led him to the table and grinned, "Let's eat. I know you're famished."

We made quick work of our lunches and he quickly picked me up and growled, "I want you Andie. Are you ready for me baby?"

I moaned as he carried me upstairs, "Oh yes Scottie! Make love to me!"

We got to my bedroom and he put me down. He whispered in my ear, "Andie I want you baby." We kissed softly and without restraint. Our hands held each other close, as our bodies melted into one. Our kiss quickly escalated as our tongues began to dart and probe into our mouths. He grabbed my ass and drew me into his manhood. Savoring the heat emanating between us I felt his hand palm my breast. I moaned as his fingers gripped my nipple.

I broke away and quickly pulled back the covers. I grabbed his hand and groaned, "Come here lover." as I pulled him onto the bed with me.

He moved down to my tit and sucked it into his mouth. Swirling his tongue around my erect nipple I groaned with anticipation. His hand slowly traveled to my already seriously wet and inviting pussy. Gently he stroked my outer lips before pushing one finger into me. My pussy immediately responded to his touch. Electric wisps shot through me as my hips began to buck up and down.

I felt his lips leave my tit and I moaned, "Oh no! I love when you suck on my tit!" My plea went unheeded as he moved further down so that his lips grazed on my clit.

I moaned, "Scottie please fuck me. I need to feel you inside me."

He continued to graze on my clit making my pussy quiver as little jolts of pleasure coursed through me. I reached out and grabbed his cock and lovingly stroked it. Immediately It started to grow from his semi hardened state.

Without warning, he moved back on top of me. Looking deep into my eyes, he growled at me, "Take my cock and put it in your pussy!" I moaned as I guided his huge naked cock into my slick pussy. My hips began to rotate allowing me to slowly take that thick meaty cock deeper and deeper with every downward stroke. "Oh, Scottie. You feel so fucking good! God, I love your fucking cock. I can't get enough of it!"

He bent down and kissed me deeply as my tight little pussy slid along every inch of his thick meaty shaft, enjoying the sensations that I had never felt before having sex with Scottie. Now that my pussy had grown accustomed to his big cock I couldn't imagine living without it, which raised so many more questions in my mind.

Such as, I'm still married. Was the chemistry we had just one of a sexual nature? What if I'm just a novelty for him this summer before he heads back to school? Should I just enjoy this while it lasted?

I was willingly becomig his lover, his slut and I was enjoying being all of these things from him maybe just a little bit too much. I was such a slut, thinking such dirty thoughts! It also didn't help that Scottie was significantly larger down there than my husband. Every time we fucked I felt as if my pussy was being shaped and molded to conform to his and only his cock.

Our grunts and groans grew louder against one another's mouths as we kissed like this was our last time together. I sucked on his tongue as he drove his cock into me faster and faster, my body feeling an orgasm quickly building inside of me.

I broke our kisses with a moan, "Make me cum lover! I'm getting close." I was so ready, nearing the point of savoring a large eruption inside me. I pumped my hips wanting to engulf as mush of his beautiful cock as I could. My body started to spasm, my legs wrapped around his body harder, I groaned, "Oh my god! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm almost there lover! You're going to make me cum baby."

Scottie tugged on my lower lip with his teeth, growling against my lips. "Cum, Andie! Cum on my fucking cock, my sexy little slut!"

That did it for me. My hips frantically pumped his dick until my body suddenly seized up. I came in a sudden rush of exquisite pleasure that nearly drove me crazy. I was lost in a sea of intense pleasure, only hearing his groans as my pussy squeezed and milked his cock. I squealed with delight as Scottie pushed my legs back onto me and began banging his cock deeper into my convulsing walls. I was in heaven as he fucked me like a savage.

I screamed, "Fuck me, Scottie! Fuck me with your big cock! Make me yours and only yours, baby!"

We kissed frantically as his cock never let up, slamming into me repeatedly. I could feel the spongy tip of his penis kissing my cervix with each frenzied thrust inside my still constricting walls. Every inch of him was caressing and stroking me, molding my pussy to his cock.

I knew I was never going to be the same after this. I could feel him rubbing against my g-spot in all the right ways. It wasn't going to take long before I had another joyous orgasm. The heights of ecstasy this young man could bring me to were indescribable.

"I'm gonna cum again! You're making me cum, Scottie! Your dick feels so fucking good!" I lashed out, rotating my hips to meet his powerful pumps.

Eyes closed, exhausted from the intensity of feelings that coursed through me, I heard, "I'm gonna cum, Andie! I can't hold it any longer! You feel too fucking good!"

He kept slamming my pussy with his incredible manhood as I felt my own orgasm approaching like a freight train. "I'm cumming!" I cried out, my pussy wildly moving over every inch of his glorious cock.

Scottie let out a long groan, "Me too! Fuck! So good! Take my cum baby. Milk my cock!"

I felt his large cock exploded inside of me, feeling his hot cum spraying deep inside my pussy. I screamed, "Oh Scottie! Yes lover. Give me all your cum! I'm cumming on your cock baby!"

I have no words to describe how amazing his hot sperm felt inside me. I was unable to prevent my hungry little pussy from squeezing out every last drop out of his wonderfully hard spasming cock. I wanted everything.

Every time I felt his cock pulse, I would clamp down on it, again and again, to draw more of his hot sperm out of him into me. The feeling of each spurt caused me to spasm uncontrollably. I was feeling so much pleasure! My senses were on overload and I feared I was going to pass out. I never knew sex could be this incredible. This was on a whole different level now.

He collapsed onto my body. His breath labored as I wrap my arms around my wonderful lover. and breathed hard. It took us a few moments to come back down from our orgasmic euphoria.

He rolled off me and pulled me into him as he spooned my exhausted body. He lovingly caressed the side of my face as he whispered, "Andie, you are such an amazing lover. I'll never be able to get enough of you." Hearing those words caused a shiver down my spine. I pulled his arm close around me an closed my eyes savoring these unknown feelings.

Opening my eyes, I caught a glimpse of the time. 1:30! We must have fallen asleep. I turned over and nestled my head into Scottie's and began to nibble on his ear. My god what on earth has gotten into me. I am insatiable! This young man has made me cum so many times that I've lost track, and here I am starting to feel my body come alive. I heard Scottie groan as his hand cupped my ass pulling me tighter into him.

Looking at him I purred, "Fuck me Scottie. I want your cock in me."

He laughed and said, "How do you want me this time?"

"Oh definitely from behind.! I can really get your cock deep into my pussy that way.

He laughed and flipped me onto my hands and knees. I felt his cock slowly tease my already wet pussy. He slid his cock up and down my slit, fully coating it with my pussy juice. He reached around and ran his fingers over my wet slit before pushing in to my pussy. Searching for my rough little patch, he found it and started to work on my g-spot.

I immediately sensed something new and moaned, "Oh yes baby. What are you doing to me. That feels so good."

I reached down and grabbed his already hard cock and moaned, "Stop stalling and start fucking me. I'm so horny."

His fingers continued toy with my g-spot. My hips pushed back as I moaned, "Fuck me. I can't wait. I'm so horny. Please stop teasing me. I want your cock."

I smiled as I felt his cock slowly push deep into my pussy. It was no longer any problem taking his huge cock. I was beside myself. My head was moving side to side, hips pushing back on his cock, I screamed, "Holy shit Scottie, I'm going to cum already. Fuck me harder. I'm almost there."

His hands grabbed my ass cheeks and started to ram his cock in and out of my pulsing pussy. I dropped my chest onto the bed, my ass being held up by him, as I began to convulse uncontrollably.

I let out a long loud wail, "Oh! I'm cummmmming. I'm cummmmmmming. Don't stop. Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it baby. Give it to me!"

My orgasm tore through me. I was mumbling incoherently, my legs shaking, my arms grabbing onto the sheets. My pussy clamped down on his cock, soaking it with my cum juices.

I turned and said, "Damn Scottie. It just keeps getting better and better baby!"

He laughed as he pulled me back up and started to shove his cock deeper and deeper into my tight little pussy. He reached down with both hands and cupped my tits pulling me up so that I was just on my knees. His mouth by my ear, he rammed his cock from behind and ordered me, "Play with your clit. I want you to cum when I cum. Hurry I'm almost there."

I gasped, again his words, so wanton yet so exhilarating. I lowered my hand extending it down to my clit. He squeezed my tits as I frantically rubbed my clit. He moaned into my ear, "Andie I'm getting close. Are you? I want you to cum with me baby. Come with me Andie."

My head dropped as I let out a low groan, "I'm so close Scottie, so close."

He pushed me back down onto my hands and growled, "Cum with me baby. I'm going to cum. Cum with me." He let go of my tits and started to pound my pussy hard and fast. My finger kept toying with my clit as I felt his cock swelling inside my walls.

I let out another long moan and pled with him, "I want to feel your cum. Give me your cum Scottie. I'm so close. Cum for me baby. Cum for me." Hearing my moans, I felt him increase his pace. He was pummeling my pussy as I was nearing another wonderful climax. I let go of my clit and reached for his balls. I felt them tightened up as his cock continued to swell.

I moaned, "Oh baby I can feel your cock getting bigger. Cum baby. Cum in my pussy."

Suddenly I felt his cock start to spasm. I felt stream after stream of his hot juice shoot deep into my pussy. He groaned, "I'm cumming! Yes baby. Feels so fucking good."

I dropped onto my chest and screamed, "Yes Scottie give it to me. Harder baby. I'm going to cum. Yes. Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! I'm cumming."

My body convulsed as my orgasm tore into me. He held me up as my body spasmed uncontrollably. My moans incoherent. My body tensed as it endure the intense tremors shooting deep inside my inner folds. Finally after my orgasm had subsided he let me collapse onto to the bed, laying next to me holding me in his arms.

I smiled, eyes still closed and said, "Lover that was amazing. You are such a wonderful lover. I never knew that sex could be like this. Just hold me baby. I like being held by you. You make me feel special."

After some time I knew that we needed to end today's play time. I looked at him and said, "Scottie I'm so glad you walked into my life. You make me feel so special. I can't wait until we are together again."

He rolled onto his elbow and smiled, "I'm the lucky one. I take it I best be going? When can I see you again?"

I smiled and squeezed his hand, "Yes time to go. Ginny will be home in an hour or so. How about tomorrow? The day after? The day after that?"

He laughed and said, "I'm working the rest of the week? Are your nights free?"

Suddenly I felt a sudden loneliness surge within me. I said, "Damn it! No, nights are not good. Remember I'm still a married woman. Plus Ginny will be home from school then. Let me think about it and I'll text you with some options. Trust me I want to see you again, much sooner than later." I reached over and gave him a tender kiss as we got out of bed.

Walking him to the door I felt a rush of feelings cascading through me. This young man had won me over. I didn't need to see him I wanted to be with him, I wanted to feel his strong arms around me. Damn what am I going to do? I reached up and pulled him back down into one last passionate kiss. As our tongues darted I moaned into his mouth, "I can't wait to see you soon, lover."

As I closed the door and watched him leave it was all I can do to not run back out there and drag him back inside. I wanted to be with him. My oh my, these next days were going to be longer than I expected.

12