Andrea and Scottie Pt. 04

Story Info
Andrea shows off!
8.7k words
4.74
9k
15
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,331 Followers

It was Wednesday morning. I awoke feeling wonderful after yesterdays marathon sex session with my lover, Scottie. Ginny had already left for school and I was sitting alone at the kitchen table sipping my coffee when I heard the door open. I smiled wondering what Ginny had forgotten for school this morning as she rushed out the door. I turned and saw John standing there.

I stood up and said, "John what are you doing here?" He started to say, "Andrea, we need to talk."

I cut him off and smirked, "John what exactly do you want to talk about? Our daughter? She understands. Our home? No. Certainly not our sham of a marriage." Before I could continue he interrupted me, "After all these years how did you find out?"

I looked at him quizzically and said, "Find out about what?"

His demeanor once again quickly changed from conciliatory to offensive. He said, "Fine Andrea! I'll confess to what you already know. I'm sorry that I haven't been faithful to our marriage. I didn't mean for it to happen but it just did."

I sat down, stunned at his lack of compassion, not believing what I had just heard. How could I've been so blind to his selfish whims all these years that it never once crossed my mind that the reason he was never home was because he was having a fucking affair.

Pissed off at myself I stood and glared at him. I yelled, "You fucking asshole. Here I was beating myself up because I felt bad asking you to leave not knowing where you would end up when in reality you already had a bed to go to. You bastard! Guess what? I never thought that you were having an affair. I never knew until you just fucking told me! I always thought you loved me and we had just grown apart. In reality we didn't grow apart you just left our marriage without telling me. You are such an asshole John. How could you fuck me over like this. To think of all the years of loneliness I put up with because I loved you. I'm such a fucking idiot!"

He replied, "Andrea I'm sorry. It just happened. I was traveling a lot and felt alone.." I snapped and cut him off. "Stop with the condescending bullshit John. I was the one has been alone. I'm the one who waited for you each and every time you went out of town hoping that when you returned you would hug me, kiss me and tell me you missed me. What a fucking joke! Who is the fucking bitch? Do I know her?"

"Andrea, it's one of my customers. You don't know her. She's out on the west coast."

Getting angrier I screamed, "One of your customers? How long has it been going on? How long? Tell me goddam it!"

He ashamedly answered, "I can't remember exactly. I think about ten years."

I cried out, "Ten years John? You've been fucking your customer for ten years no strings attached? Must be nice! I guess we know she is nothing but a fucking whore. I can't believe this. It's almost comical. I was the one beating myself up while you were with your whore girlfriend getting your rocks off. Obviously you know our marriage is over. I'll get an attorney and have him contact you. Now once and for all get out of here and leave me alone. You are such an asshole."

I sat back down and started to cry. Then I heard the asshole say, " Andrea there is no need to get an attorney. You will get the house, the country club equity membership and half of our remaining assets."

I looked at him and said, "John that's the least I'm going to get! I'll let my attorney figure that out."

He replied, "Fine have him contact me and I'll put him in touch with our attorney." I thought did he just say "our attorney" hmmm. How long has this been in the works. I heard the asshole continue, "I'll be moving to the West coast until I get settled down. I'll text Ginny my address so that we can stay in touch. I hope you won't paint me in such a way that she won't want to see me."

God he pisses me off. I glared at him and spewed, "You really are a horrible human being. You abused me emotionally for ten years. You fucked me up and now you think that I'm going to let you fuck up your only child? I'm not like you John. I care about Ginny and know it's important for her to survive this as best as possible. Rest easy asshole I will never let Ginny know what a prick you were to me. Nope all she will ever hear from me is that we grew apart. Now get the fuck out of here!

He left me alone to cry my sorrows away. How fucking typical of the bastard.

The day dragged on forever. I was feeling so upset that I ended up just laying in bed trying to read a book but with so many emotions and thoughts running through my mind it was a lost cause.

Wednesday evening rolled around with no change in attitude. To say I was literally hit on the head with a 2x 4 is an understatement. What am I going to do? Damn I had such an intense desire to be with Scottie that it was overwhelming any rational thought I had, which at this point was none. I got up and walked over to Ginny's room. I popped my head through the door to say goodnight, "Hi kiddo. I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I love you."

Ginny looked at me from her bed and said, "I love you too mom. Are you doing okay? You know with the you and dad thing?"

"Honey I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I really feel good about this. I know he's your dad but we really had grown apart a long time ago. I'm excited to move on with my life."

"Oh mom that's great. Um I er I.." I stopped her and said, "Ginny spit it out. It's okay." She looked at me and smiled, "Mom would you be okay if I stayed over at Becky's house Friday night? She is having some of the girls overnight and then we are going to go to the lake first thing in the morning Saturday. I don't want to leave you alone if you need me."

Bless my heart. I smiled and said, "Ginny, I'll be fine. Enjoy Friday night at Becky's. When will you be home Saturday?"

"Yes, Saturday. I'll be home by dinnertime. Is that okay?"

I nodded my head yes as she jumped out of bed to give me a big hug, "Thanks Mom. You're the best. I love you."

I left and went to my room thinking should I text Scottie? I eventually said yes to my hesitancy and texted him, "What are you doing Friday night?"

My phone immediately pinged, "Going to dinner with a sexy beautiful lady."

He better be talking about me I thought as I texted, "I'm not sure we can be seen together in public."

Immediately he replied, "Relax gorgeous. I'm taking you to a very private club that I guarantee you won't know anyone. Make sure to dress really sexy for me. I'll pick you up at 6:00. Can't wait!"

My heart raced as I replied, "I can't wait! I miss you."

He said wear something sexy! I don't have anything sexy other than the dress I wore last Friday, which he has already seen me in. Damn!

As I got ready for bed I thought to myself that I really needed to update my wardrobe. I grimaced knowing what a pain that was going to be! I'll just have to go about it slowly and not make too drastic a change so as to call out unnecessary inquiries as to "why the change in look".

As I got into bed it suddenly struck me that I needed to get Emma to help me. Even though it was already late for me, I called her knowing that she would still be up. She answered, "Hey Andrea. What are you doing up so late?"

"Haha Emma you are so funny! Listen I could really use your help. Care to meet me for lunch and a little shopping afterwards tomorrow? My treat!"

Emma being the dear friend said, "Sure honey. Everything okay?"

I replied, "Yes Emma everything is fine. I'll explain tomorrow. Want to meet at Maggianos around 1:00?"

She said, "Oh must be important if we are going there. See you tomorrow honey. Good night."

I stuck my tongue out my phone! That girl has a sense for everything when it comes to my life but I need her help. I smiled and turned the lights off.

As I arrived at Maggiano's I was shocked to see Emma seated and waving at me with a drink in her other hand. I smiled as I approached her. I sat down and ordered a drink. Looking at Emma she asks, "Well?" I laughed, "Well what?"

I could see Emma starting to get all worked up so I stopped our little game and spilled the beans, "Emma, this has to stay just between us. You cannot tell anyone. Do you agree?" She quickly nodded her agreement so I proceeded, "I told John that he had to move out of our house because I needed time away from him!" I couldnt tell her about what a real asshole John was, she already hated him.

Emma gasped, "Holy shit girlfriend. You aren't playing with me right now? You are dead serious?" I smiled and nodded yes. "Good for you Andrea. It's about time. What do you need from me? You know I'll do anything for you."

I reached over and squeezed her hand, "Thank you Emma. I know you will. Right now I just need a friend and her support."

We ordered lunch and went on as if nothing had changed in our lives. We laughed, we gossiped, we ate, and we drank. It was a nice and relaxing time with my friend. As we were ending our lunch I asked, "I do have a favor to ask. I need to spice up my wardrobe. Can you help me with that?"

Emma squealed in delight, "Oh Andrea. Of course I can help. I already have some great ideas after having seen what was in your closet last week. Ready to go?"

I smiled and said,"Yes Emma. However I want to go about this slowly. I'm not looking to make a drastic change. Certainly not anything like the risqué little dress you talked me into buying last week but I do want to feel and look a little more sexy if that makes sense."

She stood up and said, "I know exactly what you mean. No more suburban mom look. I know just the place. Come on let's go."

We left and found our way to a cute boutique women's store. Once inside we looked at skirts, blouses, dresses, underwear, and even casual clothes. By the time we left I was exhausted but very excited to begin my gradual change from suburban mom into single sexy mom. I was also happy that I was able to find a sexy little number for tomorrow night without letting Emma catch on to my real intentions for our little shopping trip.

I got home before Ginny which was nice as I was able to bring all my purchases inside without being noticed. I put everything away in my closet thinking I'll take time tomorrow to analyze them. I went downstairs to relax and wait for Ginny. Hearing the mud room door open I looked and saw Ginny smiling at me.

She came to me an hugged me close and said, "How are you doing mom? Everything okay?" I leaned further into her arm and whispered, "Yes honey I'm doing just fine!"

I woke up Friday with a little get up and go. I was so excited to spend time with Scottie. I can't believe how much I missed him. I went downstairs and got the Keurig going. I didn't need any coffee today as I was already amped up but I knew Ginny would want a cup to go. Ginny finally came downstairs and as usual was running late for school. I had her coffee ready to handoff as she raced by me, "Thanks mom. I'm late. I'll be home early today. I'll pack my overnight then as I didn't have time now. Love ya. Bye!"

I went upstairs and lost myself in everything I had purchased yesterday. The skirts were definitely shorter and snugger than what I'm used to wearing. The shorts were definitely short. I thought I might have to wait a bit before going out in public wearing them. I browsed through my tops and blouses feeling really good about my new image. It was a change in style but certainly not a drastic one.

I finally got to the dress I picked out for tonight. It was a red halter top with a flared pleated bottom. Short enough to show off my legs but not so short that I would feel uncomfortable. My back was very exposed so I wouldn't be wearing a bra.

I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow. I loved the way I looked. I felt sexy yet classy. I'm hoping Scottie would feel the same. I noticed that my breasts could easily pop out of my top if I wasn't careful. Probably missed that feature yesterday as I now saw how much of my cleavage was exposed both in the front and on the sides.

I went looking for a pair of shoes I could wear and after a frantic search I resigned myself to getting a new pair today. I can't believe how many flats I have. Whatever happened to wearing heels. I went through my underwear drawer looking for something sexy. I definitely have a lot of granny underwear. I'll stop at Victoria's Secret while I'm out looking for new shoes.

I got dressed in one of my new skirt and top. It was a denim skirt with a white tight pullover top. I looked at myself and smiled. I liked how it made me look although it was obvious I was wearing a bra. I either need to find some flimsier bras or go without one. At this point I think I'll wear a bra!

I stopped at Victoria's Secret first and lost myself looking at all the sexy bra and panty sets. A young sales lady helped me find what I was looking for. I walked out with 4 sets of matching bra and thongs, black, red, white, and sheer. We also picked a sexy little red lace T back thong for tonight's outfit. I left feeling excited and confident. I found a ladies shoe store and began to browse. Once again an attentive sales lady helped me select a pair of 4" open toed red heels. After trying them on I paid for them and went home.

I got home just before Ginny. Boy when she said she would be home early she wasn't kidding. I asked, "How did you get off school so early?" She rushed past me and said, ""Mom, it's the last day of class. Next week is finals week."

It was only 3:00 when Ginny came bouncing down the stairs with her bag, "Okay mom I'm heading out. What are you doing tonight?"

Being caught off guard I stuttered as I responded, "Er, I'm not sure yet. Maybe go out to dinner maybe just stay home." I thought that was such a lame answer Andrea! But it didn't matter as my daughters mind was elsewhere.

She came over and gave a kiss and said, "Okay make sure you have fun! You deserve it."

It felt like I had been rushing around getting ready for tonight all afternoon. It left me feeling exhausted. Damn. I thought I need to relax. I poured myself a glass of wine and headed upstairs for a nice warm soak. As I lounged in my tub I couldn't help but think about how quickly my life had changed. A week ago I was a clueless suburban housewife/mom and now I'm getting a divorce and going out with a young handsome 22 year old stud!

The bath felt luxurious. A full shave of everywhere lower than my neck and lots of scented soap while the hot water soothed my body. Stepping out, I toweled myself dry and applied moisturizer to my skin, careful to rub lots of invigorating balm to my pubic mound to calm the skin. My poor little pussy has been getting an unaccustomed workout lately.

Spending so many years deprived of attention and affection felt like I had been abused. Granted I could have acted on it sooner but my priorities were always focused my daughter, Ginny. I was oblivious to the fact that my husband turned out to be an asshole and an abuser. I on the other hand am going to enjoy my new found feelings since I met Scottie. Feelings unknown to me for so long.

Face now made up, a more reddish than normal lipstick applied and hair dried and teased into design, I pulled my sexy little t back on and slid my new red heels onto my feet.

Feeling sexy I stood in front of my mirror admiring myself. Damn Andrea! I looked great. I turned to see my butt and gasped at how brazenly sexy these little thongs made me look. There is no way that last week I would even think about standing in front of a mirror wearing nothing but a flimsy little underwear and heels. Damn I feel good about myself. It's amazing the change in my demeanor since I met my young lover.

I pulled the dress over my head and once again sized myself up. Wow! I'm 36 years old and I look amazing. I can't wait for Scottie to see me. I turned and looked at my back and smiled knowing this was going to be a wonderful evening.

I poured myself another glass of wine and waited with much anticipation for my lover to arrive. Soon the door bell rang and I hurried to answer the door. I saw Scottie smiling dressed in a navy blue suit. He looked so handsome. I opened the door and he walked inside.

"Andie, you look stunning, absolutely stunning."

I smiled and said. "So do you."

He leaned down and kissed me, cupping my ass as he pulled me into him. He laughed, "Let's forget dinner and go right to the bed." He continued holding me close and whispered, "We are going to have such a fun night. I've missed you so much Andie."

I melted further into his arms and purred, "I missed you too Scottie. I can't wait to spend the evening with you."

He let go and pushed me away from him as he said, "Let me look at you again! You look so hot! I don't know how I'm going to keep my hands off you tonight. Turn around for me so I can see all your curves."

I felt my pussy dampen as I twirled for him as if I was a model. I stopped, place my hands on my hips, and mewed, "Do you like? Not bad for a 36 year old." He swept me into his arms and moaned, "You look beautiful, classy, and sexy! Here I have something for you."

He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out a thin square gift box and handed it to me. My hands were trembling as I pulled the hinge top up. My eyes focused on this beautiful gold bangle bracelet from Tory Burch. I started to mist up as I took the bracelet in my hand. I clutched it to my chest and mouthed, "Thank you."

He pulled me into his arms as I rested my head on his chest and I started to cry tears of joy. I can't remember the last time I received a gift other than on my birthday or on Christmas. I was so touched that I was at a loss for words. I felt his hand caress my head as he whispered, "Read the inscription on the inside."

I pulled back sniffling and looked inside the bracelet. I saw an inscription that read, "Hello Gorgeous".

I looked up at Scottie still at a loss for words. He took the bracelet from me and opened the hinge. Taking my hand he slid it onto my wrist and snapped the hinge close, "Now you will always know how I feel about you. Ready to go?"

I hugged him and said, "You made my makeup run. Wait here while I fix myself up."

Once I got myself ready we walked out to Scottie's car. He opened the door for me. I noticed his eyes ogling my legs as I got in. We made eye contact and he said, "Nice legs gorgeous!" I smiled as little tremors shot through my body. This young man continues to make me feel so desirable. It's like an elixir of pleasure that warms my soul.

The private club was named Faces. It was small and nearly full. The maitre d said, "Good evening Mr. Miller. So nice to see you. Please follow me." We were seated in a booth set off to the side of the room, which buzzed with low conversation that was filtered with soft background music.

Before ordering dinner, Scottie asked for the wine list and chose a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. The waiter poured us our wine and left us to ourselves. Scottie raised a toast, "To you Andie! The most amazingly beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I asked, "I never heard of this place. How did you find it? It has a great ambiance."

He replied, "This is a private club. My dad is a member here and he lets me use its privileges every now and then. I figured we could come here so you wouldn't worry about being seen by someone you know."

I quickly started to feel the effects of the wine. I was enjoying the conversation, the way he looked at me, and the relaxing effects of the wine. Scottie continued to ask more and more about my life. He was thirsty to know as much about me which I really liked. It was such an easy conversation knowing he was interested in my likes and dislikes. He poured us another glass and scooted closer to me, our legs touching. The waiter came over and we ordered our dinner.

Dinner was excellent, the food fantastic, as was the wine, and the company. He kept running his hands up my leg leaving me feeling tingly all over. The waiter returned with two glasses of wine.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,331 Followers