Andrea and Scottie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled, "That's more like it. You look so fucking hot. Come here and suck my cock. Get it ready for your lovely pussy."

I attacked his cock with my hungry lips, wrapping my lips tightly around his thick hard cock. He groaned as I stroked the base of his cock and suck on its bulbous head. I took more of his cock into my wet mouth. I licked and kissed the underside of his cock from the base to its head. I licked around his pisshole, scooping his pre-cum into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head, coating it with my spit, then sucked his cock into my mouth once again.

He groaned, "Oh baby you are going to make me cum so good." I had trouble swallowing more than half of his cock, and continually alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking further down from mid cock to the base where my hand was gently stroking his shaft. He ran his fingers through my hair and moaned, "Suck my balls Andie! You are such a naughty little slut." My body tensed as I heard his words.

Still stroking his cock I moved my mouth over to his cum filled balls and licked them, sucking one of his balls into my mouth. He moaned as I returned my lips to his swollen member, he was moaning and bucking his hips, trying to push more of his cock into my mouth.

As his cock passed back and forth between my lips, my tongue licked and flicked at the underside of his cock. His eyes looked down at me as I sucked on his cock. He said, "I need to fuck you. Get on the bed." I scurried up and fell onto the bed waiting for his wonderful cock to ravish my pussy.

He plopped himself next to me his cock poking me in the stomach. I mewed, "Fuck me Scottie I want to feel you inside of me."

He rolled onto his back and said, "Hop on. I'm going to take you on a wild ride." My pussy pulsed at the thought of riding his wonderful cock. I straddled him and took his cock in my tiny hand. Slowly I started to push my wet pussy down onto his cock. My eyes closed in anticipation. I felt the head of his cock push into my pussy, stretching my inner folds wider.

I stopped and leaned down and kissed him. "Hey lover I want to take your cock deep into me." Sliding his hand down he started to play with my clit. His cock wasn't even halfway in me and I was already starting to feel another intense orgasm swell up inside. He pushed his tongue in my ear and swirled it causing more hidden pleasures. He whispered while continuing to play with my clit, "Come on Andie fuck my cock. Cum on my cock Andie. Your pussy feels so tight baby."

My hips rocked to his finger. I could tell I was close. His finger sped up on my clit and he pulled off my mouth and sucked my nipple into his mouth. I pushed my hips up into his cock sending it deep inside me. I groaned, "Oh yes baby. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum on your big fat cock." I exploded with another intense orgasm as I flooded his cock with my love juices.

He started to slowly pump his cock in and out of my pussy as I lay spent top of him. It wasn't long before my pussy started to respond again. I moaned, "Harder Scottie. Fuck me harder. It feel so good. You are so fucking big."

He started pushing deeper and faster into me. I moaned knowing that I was going to cum on his big fat cock. I sat up an placed my hands on his shoulders. He was really shoving his cock deep inside me. I tried to sit down on his cock with each thrust, feeling the fullness overwhelm my insides. I could feel my pussy convulse on his cock as he pounded me even harder.

I was now just babbling incoherently as I felt his hand start to flick and tease my clit. I screamed, "Oh yes fuck my pussy. You are so deep in me. Don't stop lover." Scottie didn't stop! He kept pounding my pussy as he now gripped my ass with both hands. Holding my ass down on his cock he increased the speed of his pounding. My head fell back as another orgasm tore through me. I collapsed onto his chest as he kept fucking me screaming, "Stop, please stop!"

As I lay on top he groaned, "I need to cum. I can't stop." He grabbed my ass with both hands pulling his cock deeper into my pussy and continued to pound my pussy. I felt his cock start to grow and I quickly hopped off him and growled, "Give me your hot cum lover. I want to swallow it all."

I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth as one hand cupped his balls while the other stroked his cock. Swirling my tongue around his cock I could feel his cock start to twitch in my hand. I shouted, "Come on Scottie! Give me your cum baby."

He started to pump his hips as his orgasm approached. Finally he grabbed my head and held it onto his cock as he groaned, "I'm cumming. So fucking good. Here it comes baby. Take it all."

His cock spasmed in my mouth and shot stream after stream of his hot sperm down my throat. He groaned as my lips clamped on his cock sucking all his hot cum down my throat. It tasted so good. Finally finished I licked my lips clean before lovingly cleaning all the cum off his cock.

I felt exhausted as I crawled up alongside Scottie. He leaned into me and cradled me in his arms, "Andie your an amazing woman. Tonight was incredible." Nestled in each other's arms, exhausted from our lovemaking, my fingers held onto my new bracelet as we drifted off to sleep.