Andrea and Scottie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Sir two glasses of Prosecco compliments of the Murphy's sitting over there." He pointed to a middle age couple who when we looked, raised their glasses to us. We in turn took our Prosecco and lifted up to them mouthing thank you.

I asked, "Scottie do you know them?" He nodded his head, "Yes he works for my dad in sales. His wife owns a salon and spa in Naperville."

The wine was now really starting to take effect. I felt Scottie lean into me and whisper, "Andie tell me about any sexual fantasies you might have?" I looked at him and laughed, "You naughty boy!" I took a sip of the Prosecco and continued, "As you know I've lived a pretty vanilla life so my imagination is not very good or active."

His hand continued to caress my legs as he pleaded, "Come on Andie! Everyone has fantasies. I know you liked being watched while having sex as you let that happen last Friday at Crickets. Ever been with a woman?"

I gasped, "No!" He continued, "Ever dream of being with another woman?" I protested, "No you naughty boy!" His hand was pushing higher as he whispered, "Are you getting wet talking about this? I bet you are." I let out a little moan as his hand moved higher up my leg. He was right.

"Are you wet Andie? Look, the Murphy's are looking at us. I bet they want to see your wet pussy. Do you want to show them your pussy Andie?" I closed my eyes and bit my lip as Scottie had me all worked up. What the hell is a matter with me. My mind was saying no but my body was once again betraying me. I felt his hand push into my thong and I gasped.

"Andie, my sexy little slut, you are so wet. What's got you so horny? Tell me what you fantasize about my little vixen." I let out a soft groan as I pushed into his hand. He kept his teasing, "I know you haven't been exposed to a lot when it comes to sex but you need to trust me. I'll always do right by you. I want you to experience pleasures that you haven't ever dreamt possible. Do you trust me Andie?"

All I could do was nod my head yes as my pussy was on fire. How did he get me so worked up. Damn I needed to cum. Suddenly I felt his hand pull away. My eyes shot open and I looked at him pleadingly. He smiled and said, "Go to the Ladies restroom and take your panties off. You won't need them anymore tonight. Bring them back to me so that I can taste your pussy juice."

I shivered. Oh my I thought. This young man knows how to light my fire and I knew I couldn't resist him. Slowly and with a bit of a wobble I slid out of the booth and headed to the restroom. I went into a stall and found my thong soaked with my juice. I wiped my pussy carefully as I was already so worked up it took all my strength not to rub my clit into a huge orgasm. I got up and composed myself, taking a deep breath before heading back to the table.

As I slid into the booth I saw the Murphy's once again staring at me. Oh my god did I just show them my pussy? A shiver ran up my spine as I pressed up against Scottie. He smiled and put his open hand on the table, "Your underwear?"

I groaned, "Scottie I have them down here on my lap. The Murphy's are staring at us. They'll see me put them in your hand."

He whispered, "Andie, you are all worked up. They know you are my sexy little slut. Now place your wet thong in my hand and keep your eyes on the Murphy's as you do it."

I moaned as I felt so slutty doing this but I couldn't resist his request. I did trust him. I reached up and placed the soaked thong in his hand staring at the Murphy's as he ordered. Scottie took them and brought them to his nose, a quick sniff and then a long taste as he sucked on the wet thong. I kept staring at the Murphy's, unable to move, frozen in a sexual frenzy. My god I needed to cum so badly.

Scottie cupped my chin and lowered his mouth into a long smoldering kiss. I could taste my pussy juice. My body ached for his touch, my hand searching for his crotch. I moaned into his mouth knowing that I was being watched. I didn't care. It was turning me on. I grabbed his crotch and said "Let's go lover. I need this beast inside me."

He took my hand off his cock and said, "The night is young Andie, we still have so many things to explore. Let's go dancing at Crickets. We need to make this night last longer." I protested, "Oh baby I need to feel you inside me. You have me so worked up with all this damn fantasy talk. Please!"

As I was pleading like a little bitch in heat I heard, "Excuse us but we just wanted to let you know that you guys are such an attractive couple. Watching you made us feel young again. Thank you."

We looked up and smiled. The man winked at us before his wife jumped in and said, "Honey to have a young stud like Scott drooling all over you is impressive. You are a very daring sexy woman." They smiled and walked away. We looked at each other and laughed. He stuck my thong in his suit pocket and signaled the waiter for the bill. We quickly settled up and dashed to his car.

As I got into his car I made sure to leave my legs open so he could see the wetness of my inner folds. He leaned down and slid his hand onto my tit and moaned, "You little tease! It looks like you have some exhibitionist tendencies in you. I'll have to remember that." He pinched my nipple causing me to gasp.

As we drove he continued with his fantasy inquisition, "Andie have you ever thought of getting fucked outdoors? What about having sex with two men at one time? Ever make love in the shower?"

I said, "Stop. The answer is no to everything. I told you my life has been vanilla until you walked into it. Everything you mention excites me because it's new to me but terrifies me as well. I trust you but maybe you need to take these new experiences a little slower."

Scottie quickly glanced at me and extended his hand. I squeezed it like it was my lifeline. We drove in silence for a while. He lovingly caressed my hand as we drove. Finally he said, "Andie, we will take things slowly. I will never put you in a position that makes you feel uncomfortable. Remember I'm here for you no matter what. Okay?"

I nodded and held on tight to his hand. I did trust him. In fact everything we have done has been unbelievable. I closed my eyes and wondered what I should fantasize about.

We got to Crickets and parked in the VIP area in the back. We used the rear entrance and once again found the club hopping with hard bodies dancing, grinding, and shaking to the beat of the music. The VIP Concierge said, "Welcome back Scottie. What are you looking for tonight?" they exchanged fist bumps before Scottie replied, "Hey Chris, maybe a love seat out of the way?" Chris replied, "Got just the spot brother. Follow me."

Scottie grabbed my hand and towed me along as we went to a little nook. Scottie said, "This is perfect! Thanks." and slipped him some cash. He plopped down on the couch and pulled me with him, "Come here Andie. God you feel amazing. Are you okay?" I nodded my head as I leaned in and devoured his mouth. God this man turns me on! He is so powerful and confident yet at the same time he is so sensitive and caring to my needs.

We made out on the love seat like we were at my house alone. I thought, as I savored his exquisite tongue, that maybe he is right. I have to explore my inner self further. I didn't care at the moment. I was just lost in the pleasurable sensations sparking through me. We stopped our make out session for a moment and then I heard a loud shriek, " Scottie! Scottie! Hi baby!"

I looked up and saw this gorgeous young woman racing towards us, arms outstretched. She had light brown hair, shoulder length. She had a short little black dress draped over a hot little body. She looked to be about my height but she definitely had bigger breasts. I moved back as she plopped herself on Scottie's lap. My Scottie!!! I was getting pissed! Granted I was feeling pretty tipsy from all the drinks at dinner but I was feeling like the third wheel while this beautiful young woman was smothering my man with kisses.

Finally I said, "Hate to break the lovefest but can someone explain what the hell is going on?"

Scottie pushed the girl off him and said, "Andie, I'm sorry this is Sherri, she is a friend from college."

Sherri immediately piped in, "Oh my god! This is Andrea? The Andrea? My gosh you are beautiful. You look incredible. I heard so much about you. I'm sorry for doing this. Please forgive me."

She sounded sincere and being that I was feeling no pain I said, "It's okay. I'm sorry if I overreacted."

I saw Scottie push her off him as he stood up and said, "Sherri, keep Andie company until I get back. I'm going to the bathroom and then to the bar for some drinks. I'll be back soon." he looked at me and said, "Will you be fine?" I nodded yes as he turned and left.

Sherri sat next to me and said, "You are so lucky." I looked at her through my glassy eyes wondering what she meant. She continued as she placed her hand on my leg, "You know he is crazy about you. I've never seen him so worked up about any girlfriend." Her touch sent small wisps of pleasure throughout my body, must be all the drinks I had but her rubbing my leg felt very erotic.

I replied, "Please, Scottie and I just met. Besides how can I compete with someone as young and beautiful as you." She scooted closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Honey I don't roll that way if you catch my drift. I think Scottie, knowing me, would be more concerned that I find you to be such a hot attractive woman." giving me a quick kiss as her hand continued caressing my bare leg. I shivered at the thought and stuttered, "You shouldn't be saying these things to me. I can never..."

Sherri cut me off with another quick kiss that definitely cut me off guard. A simple kiss but unexpected. She said, "Relax Andrea. I'm not going to hit on you. I wouldn't do that to Scottie. Just know that if you and Scottie ever grew apart I would love to get know you better." I smiled at her, unable to speak. She squeezed my leg one last time and started to get up, "Here is Scottie. I best me moving on. Andrea it was so nice to meet you. You are such a beautiful woman."

Scottie sat down and handed me a drink and asked, "Did you like her? She is such a good friend." I quickly gulped the drink as I felt my face redden, "She is very attractive. Is she, er, a you know um gay?" Scottie roared with laughter probably at how naive I am at times. Feeling his hand slide up my leg he chuckled, "Yep, I found that out early on. That's why we have become such close friends. She knows I respect who she is and support her whenever she needs me."

I asked, feeling his hand continue to wander up my leg, "What is this drink?" He replied, "It's a Chocolate Martini. Don't be fooled by its good taste because it packs a punch."

We sat and talked. Some of it mindless chatter other times turning to serious discussion about life. I thought he really is very easy to converse with. He is a good listener and able to lead the conversation so that it flows nicely.

He leaned down and kissed me. I closed my eyes as I savored the loving warmth of his lips as his tongue pushed deep into my mouth. Immediately my body responded to the intensity of the sensations running through me. God he makes me feel so wonderful.

I broke the kiss of and said, "Scottie can we go home? I really want to be alone with you." He smiled and said, "Let's go home gorgeous."

He stood up and pulled me up. The sudden movement made me feel very wobbly as I stumbled into his arms. l giggled, "Oops maybe I shouldn't have had that last drink. Are you okay to drive?" He looked down and said, "Maybe I shouldn't have had that last drink as well. I think I'll arrange for a ride home."

He looked around and found Sherri. Waving her over he said, "Stay here with Sherri I'm going to arrange for a car service to take us home with the Chris."

As Sherri came over I heard Scottie explain what he was doing and then walk away. I felt her arm wrap around my back as she said, "Lean on me for support until Scottie returns." I nodded my head, a little uncomfortable with her arm position but too tipsy to resist.

Scottie returned and said, "Okay they arranged for one of their town cars to take us home. Ready?" With groggy eyes I drunkenly nodded yes. He thanked Sherri and soon we were walking out the VIP entrance where we were met by an attractive woman chauffeur.

She said, "Hello Mr. Miller. My name is Lisa and I'll be driving you and your friend to your destination. Please slide in get comfortable I should have you at your destination in approximately 15 minutes. Holding the door open for us I slid in first followed by Scottie.

I lay my head back and closed my eyes. I was definitely feeling no pain. Scottie lifted my head up as he slid his arm around my shoulders drawing me closer to him. His hand landing on my bare thigh as I felt the car start.

His hand stroked my thigh slowly pushing my legs apart. I had forgotten that I wasn't wearing any underwear. His hand slowly caressed the inside of my thigh as I sat there frozen to my seat. He pined into my ear, "Andie you are so beautiful. I can feel the warmth of your wetness." I felt my body tingle all over as his hand slowly worked it's way up to my pussy. He whispered, "Are you wet baby? Spread your legs for me."

I obeyed and slowly spread my legs. I was lost in a sea of desire, oblivious to everything but the pleasures building deep inside me. I looked up and smiled at him and purred, "Oh baby that feels so nice."

My eyes closed. I was mesmerized by his sensual touch. I gently rocked my hip trying to suck his hand into the heat of my passion. I hadn't realized my dress had risen high on my legs when I heard Scottie whisper in my ear, "Oh Andie you look so hot baby. Open your eyes and see our chauffeur is watching you."

A bolt of electricity shot through my body as I instinctively closed my legs and pleadingly looked at him and whispered, "No baby. Not now."

He leaned down and smothered my mouth with his. His tongue pushing inside me as I felt his hand push my legs apart. Breaking our kiss he looked deep into my eyes and said, "Trust me Andie. Let me pleasure you. Enjoy the moment."

I closed my eyes and succumbed to my lover's request. An explosion of euphoria was building to a crescendo deep inside of me. I allowed him to slowly spread my legs as his hand started to ascend towards my soaked and hungry pussy. I groaned in anticipation.

I became excited knowing that a stranger was seeing me exposed before her. I looked down and noticed that my dress was still high on my legs, my love tunnel exposed for Lisa to see. I couldn't believe how that thought turned me on. It was such a wicked feeling. I was getting so turned on being exposed in front of a stranger, I knew that I needed to cum badly.

I watched as he pushed my legs further apart, making my dress slide up onto my hips further exposing my wet pussy for the Lisa to see.

Scottie cooed in my ear as he neared closer to my swollen and very wet pussy. A soft moan escaped from my trembling lips as he caressed the warmth of my thighs. I softly moaned, "Feels so good." I closed my eyes and leaned my head back trying to savor every little wisp of forbidden pleasure that was running through me.

I felt Scottie reach over and begin to gently massage my breast through my dress top. His tongue found my ear as he toyed and pulled on my now hardened nipple. I was lost with unbridled passion as he continued to caress my breast. I opened my eyes briefly and noticed once again Lisa watching, her eyes fixated on me, sent sparks racing inside me.

Shivers ripped through me as I felt his hand get closer to the raging fires of my pussy. I turned my head briefly toward Scottie and hungrily engulfed his mouth with mine. His hand pulled my dress top aside exposing my bare tit. His finger pulling on my exposed nipple causing tremors to rage within me. I groaned, "Oh my that feels so good," as I felt Scottie's finger lightly graze my pussy's lips.

I was looking at Lisa's eye through the mirror, hypnotized by the sheer wickedness of my exhibition. Scottie's finger pushed into my pussy as I felt a surge of intensity begin to rise deep inside my inner folds. Scottie purred in my ear, "I want Lisa to see you to cum on my hand. I want you to look at her as she sees you cum."

I groaned as I knew I was nearing a mind boggling orgasm in front of a stranger and I didn't care. I just wanted to savor the decadence of the moment. Scottie kept whispering in my ear, "Is she watching you?" All I could do is nod yes as his finger found my little nub. He continued, "I bet she is looking at your hard nipple. Do you want me to suck on your nipple in front of Lisa?" I groaned and rocked my pussy on his hand. This was so fucking erotic. I was needing to cum so badly.

Scottie lowered his mouth to my nipple flicking and pulling on it with his teeth as his hand cupped and squeezed my heaving breast. I buried my head into his shoulder as I held his head tight onto my breast. "Oh my." I groaned softly as I sensed a strong orgasm ready to erupt through me. I shuddered in pleasure as Scottie expertly worked my clit.

His mouth left my tit and came back up to whisper, "Cum for me Andie. Let Lisa see you cum. Cum on my hand." I let out a soft moan, "Oh yes lover I'm almost there. Don't stop. Fuck my little pussy. Make me cum."

His finger continued to wreck havoc on my clit as he groaned into my ear, "Look at Lisa, she is watching you cum baby. Cum for her baby. Cum for Lisa." My eyes stared at the hypnotic eroticism of her eyes as my body shuddered and convulsed on Scottie's hand. I lost all control and sagged against Scottie trying to withstand the power of my orgasm. My legs flailed as my pussy spasmed over and over on Scottie's finger. Explosions of pleasure kept coursing through me as my orgasm seem to have no end.

I had lost complete track of time and location as my body continued to savor each explosion. I had never before experienced such intensity. I opened my eyes to see Lisa turned and lustfully staring at my half naked body. Finally as the orgasm subsided I dropped my head onto Scottie's shoulder in exhaustion. Still feeling an incredible tingling cascading through me I heard, "Andie that was amazing. Let's go inside. We are home baby."

I saw Lisa holding the door open for us as we got out. Scottie handed her some cash and said, "Thank you Lisa. Will you make sure my car gets dropped off at my house sometime tonight?" Lisa pushed back the cash and said, "Sir I will make sure your car is parked in your driveway with the keys inside on the floor. After this ride the pleasure is all mine. Thank you sir." She looked at me and said, "Miss you are an amazingly erotic woman. Thank you for letting me watch." She turned and got in the car.

We went inside and slowly stumbled up the stairs. Unsteady from the alcohol and the orgasm, I held onto Scottie as we made it to my bedroom. Scottie pushed me on the bed and growled, "Andie I'm going to the bathroom when I get back I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before." More electric shocks tore through me at the thought of his cock pounding my horny little pussy.

As I waited I tried to process everything that transpired tonight. To say I was overwhelmed with emotions would be an understatement. For what's it worth, even though I was leery of each request Scottie made, I felt new, unique, and powerful feelings leaving me fully satiated. I smiled thinking how much we have explored in just over a week. It left me feeling excited for what lies ahead. I heard Scottie enter and looked up to see him standing naked in front of me. His hard cock standing at attention.

He pulled me up and engulfed my mouth while his hands roamed my body. He broke our embrace and with an air of authority he ordered, "Take that dress off. Leave the shoes on. Nothing sexier than a beautiful woman naked in high heels." I grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head, dropping it to the floor.