Andrea and Scottie Pt. 07

Story Info
Andrea is such a naughty girl.
8.6k words
4.72
11.5k
19
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,329 Followers

After the close call with Ginny I forced myself to be more careful when it came to being with Scottie. While that sounded like the right thing to do it was obviously very hard on me or should I say on my new found sex drive.

Making things more difficult was that Ginny seemed to want to spend all her free time with me. Don't get me wrong I certainly enjoyed spending time with her. We shared a lot of nice mother/daughter moments. She certainly has become quite the young adult.

All of her close friends were out of town with their families on vacation so Ginny didn't have any convenient sleepovers. Which meant no Scottie special private time for me. Before I knew it August was almost upon us.

I was able to see Scottie for quick lunches or runs on the weekends but that was about all the time we were able to spend with each other. After three weeks I was climbing the walls, I was so damn horny. Last time I saw Scottie he mentioned that he would be heading back to school in a couple of weeks.

I dreaded the thought of being away from him for an extended period of time. I told myself to not think about it as it would only leave me feeling sad but it's so hard not to do. Especially when I'm not seeing a whole lot of him to begin with.

I did all I could to keep myself busy. Spending time with Ginny and having Emma around to make me laugh helped but it certainly didn't make up for Scottie's absence. I finally got some good news when Ginny came barging in through the mud room, "Mom? Mom? Where are you?"

I heard her screams from my bathroom upstairs. I yelled down, "I'm up here honey. Is everything okay?"

I heard her screams grow closer, "Mom, Becky is getting home Thursday and she wants me to sleep over on Friday so she can tell me all about her vacation. Is that okay?"

I finally saw her excited face as she raced into my room. I smiled and said, "Of course it's okay honey. Is it just overnight?"

"I think so. I'm so excited. I haven't seen any of my friends for so long. I can't wait."

I smiled at her genuine show of emotions. I was happy for her and of course happy for me as I would finally get to spend some alone time with my young stud. A sudden rush of electricity coursed through me as I wondered how fast Friday could come.

Later in the evening I texted Scottie, "Hey there. I have good news. How about coming over to my place this Friday. I'll make us dinner. We can spend time in the hot tub, my shower, my bed or anywhere else you can think of. Date?"

My phone pinged right away. I looked down and read, "Will have to be later in the day Friday. I'll be in NYC for an interview and returning Friday afternoon. Hope that works as I really really miss you."

Damn I thought if it's not one thing it's another. I texted, "That's fine as long as you promise to make it up to me when you get here."

Scottie texted, "Oh I definitely will make it up to you when I get there. I can't wait to see you Andie."

I smiled and thought at last things seem to be falling into place. The question is what am I going to do to control all my excess anticipatory energy seeing that it was only Tuesday.

Wednesday and Thursday flew by quicker than expected. My body was tingling with nervous anticipation for tomorrow. It had only been three weeks but it seemed much longer. I desperately wanted to feel his big cock inside me. Oh my god, I've turned into such sex starved slut. Damn it Andrea cool your jets!

I woke up Friday morning a bundle of excess energy. I quickly readied myself and went to the store shopping for a nice romantic dinner. I bought a couple of steaks, some scallops, greens for a salad, and a strawberry cheesecake. Pleased with my culinary selections I hurried home.

Once home I quickly put the groceries away and went upstairs to relax. I thought a hot soak was in order so I ran the water and poured the soaps in. Gingerly I waded into the luxurious warmth of the tub slowly slinking into its cover of bubbles. I closed my eyes and felt all my tensions slowly flow away. Eventually I pulled myself out of the secure warmth of my bath and toweled off. I put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and went downstairs to begin prepping tonight's dinner.

It was only 2:00 but I wanted to make sure everything was perfect. As I was finishing with the salad my cell phone rang. I saw it was Scottie and I quickly answered, "Hi babe. Are you home?" Much to my dismay I heard Scottie reply, "Andie, I'm still in New York. My flight has been delayed."

Damn my heart sank as I asked, "When does your flight leave now?" Scottie replied, "I'm not sure, but being that it's Friday afternoon in New York City it could be a long wait, although the weather is fine. As soon as I know something I'll text you. Andie I can't wait to see you tonight."

I whimpered, "Okay Scottie. Let me know. I miss you and can't wait to see you." Scottie said, "I miss you too baby. Maybe we can take a nice soak in the hot tub when I get there." I purred into the phone, "Oh that sounds absolutely delicious, I can't wait."

Ginny left for Becky's around 3:00 and I found myself alone with nothing to do. I paced around trying to keep busy waiting for a text from Scottie. Finally my phone pinged and I read the text from Scottie. It read, "Andie, sorry but I won't land until 9:00 tonight. Seems to be a mechanical issue with the plane. I tried to change flights but nothing is available. See you tonight."

Damn it I was so looking forward to a perfect evening. I replied, "Hurry home. I'll be here waiting for you."

I opened up a bottle of wine and poured myself a glass. I sat in the family room alone commiserating my bad fortune. As time passed I began to feel better knowing that he would still be here, just later than expected. As I poured myself another glass of wine I heard the door bell chime. I saw it just turned 4:00 so I knew it couldn't be Scottie. I got up and headed to the front door and saw Sherri standing there smiling at me.

I nervously opened the door wondering what on earth she was doing here. She walked in holding a bottle of Champagne in one hand and a gift bag in the other. She wrapped her arms around me, squeezing me tight into her and whispered in my ear, "Hi Andrea, I've come over to keep you company until your young stud arrives."

I found my body tingling as I felt her body tight against mine. She broke the embrace and I said, "Oh Sherri there is no need to keep me company I'll be fine. Besides doesn't a beautiful young woman like you have plans on a Friday night?"

She smiled and said, "Honey, Scottie texted me and asked if I wouldn't mind coming over to keep you company until he arrives. I said of course as being that I am heading back to school this weekend I was just going to spend the night at home."

Before I could muster a replied she handed me the gift bag and said, "Here I brought you this."and holding up the bottle of Champagne she smiled and continued, "and I brought us this!" I smiled at her enthusiasm and sincere warmth. I admired her as I pondered her words. God it must be nice to fit into tight shorts and tops like she does. It looks like her top and shorts are painted onto her body. Hmm, I began to feel my body respond to her, a slight itch developing down below.

I smiled and said, "Okay, as long as you don't mind keeping and older lady company I'll gladly accept your gift. Come let's go open the Champagne." I walked to the kitchen quickly followed by Sherri. Placing the gift bag down I turned to see Sherri already opening the Champagne. I reached in the cabinet and brought out two flutes just as I heard a pop and a giggle.

Sherri had the bottle over the sink as it was overflowing. I hurried over to her and she quickly filled two glasses before anymore Champagne was wasted. I saw she had some on her shirt and said, "Oh Sherri you have some Champagne that must have sprayed on your shirt." Before I could say anything Sherri raised her glass and toasted with a smile, "To us lonely girls on a Friday night."

We took a sip before she neared me and said, "I'm so glad Scottie texted me to come over." Her lips reached mine and softly kissed me, her tongue gently pushing into my mouth as I felt my body betray me, awash with a strange desire to hold her close. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her hard body press against mine. Oh Andrea what are you doing!

My eyes opened seeing her eyes twinkling with desire, I pushed away and took a deep breath. I said, "You naughty girl. I can't believe you are here. Come let's go outside."

We grabbed the bottle of Champagne and headed out to my backyard. Once outside I heard Sherri gasp, "Oh Andrea this is so nice. You have a pool and spa. Yummy fun. Wait here you left your gift bag inside." She hurried inside as I sipped my Champagne and basked in the warmth of a beautiful summer afternoon.

Sherri returned and said, "Open it Andrea. You're going to love it." I looked inside and saw what appeared to be a black bikini. I pulled it out and saw it was indeed a black bikini but also very tiny black bikini. I smirked at her and said, "Sherri there is no way I can wear something like this. I'm old enough to be your mother. Thank you for your kindness." I took a sip of my Champagne.

Sherri looked at me with a mischievous little smile and said, "Andrea you absolutely can wear this you have a smoking hot body. Besides the only one you will wear it for is Scottie. Trust me, he will love it on you." I laughed at her enthusiasm and wondered if indeed Scottie would like to see me wearing this sexy number. Of course he would, what am I thinking! The thought sending little wisps of pleasure into my dampening pussy.

I went inside and brought out some snacks, cheeses and crackers, and passed the time talking and laughing as we sipped our Champagne. Before long the bottle was empty and I could tell the Champagne coupled with the wine was lowering my inhabitations. I looked at Sherri and asked, "Sherri, Scottie and I have been talking lately about fantasies, do you think it's weird that I've never had any?"

Sherri looked at me incredulously and said, "What are you talking about? Andrea, everyone has fantasies."

I looked at her and with a sad pouty face said, "I haven't!"

Sherri stood and pulled me up. She said, "Honey you've had fantasies you just don't know it. Come with me. I have something that will help."

We walked over to our double chaise lounge and laid down. She reached into her little clutch and pulled out what appear to be a cigarette. It finally dawned on me that she was holding a marijuana cigarette. I hesitantly asked, "Is that marijuana?"

Sherri laughed, "It's a joint." and lit it up. I quickly said, "Sherri what are you doing? That's illegal." She blew the smoke out and said, "Relax Andrea. We are so secluded back here no one will know what we are doing. Here take a hit."

She handed the joint to me. I had never smoked one let alone seen one before. I asked confused, "Ok, but I never smoked one, what do I do?"

Sherri replied "It's easy, just take a drag and hold it in your lungs for a while. Then blow it out."

I did as she said but the smoke stung and I coughed uncontrollably, "I told you I've never smoked," I mumbled between coughs.

I felt Sherri's hand caressing my thigh as she softly encouraged me, "Here try again but this time take it in slower." She held my hand and brought the joint again to my lips. I took a small drag this time and held my breath. I let my breath out and felt a tingly feeling spread throughout my body.

Sherri said, "That's perfect. Wait and see. Soon you will start feeling very relaxed." She took the joint from me and took a long drag of it. Her eyes closed as she held her breath before finally exhaling.

She passed the joint back to me. This time I felt quite at ease so I took a big hit and held the smoke in my lungs, eyes closed just like I had seen Sherri. When I finally exhaled I immediately felt the effects of it.

I handed the joint back to Sherri. She took it and tossed it on the grass then leaned closer into me until her lips found mine. Her passionate kiss caught me off guard yet I still opened my mouth to receive her tongue. She was kissing me gently, passionately, slowly running her wet tongue and twisting it around mine. I couldn't control this, hell I couldn't control this even if I wanted to. Her warm body and tongue were like heaven.

I moaned into her mouth as I realized that I was rubbing Sherri's ass. Sherri moaned, "Oh God Andrea you're so hot! So soft...uhhhmmm..."

She was now kissing my neck, sucking on it and going lower, to my tits. Oh god I was lost to the pleasure of what was happening! Sherri looked into my glassy eyes and asked, "Andrea have you ever fantasized about being with another woman?"

I groaned and whimpered, "Not until recently." Her kisses continued down my neck as her gentle caresses were sending tremors throughout me. Sherri continued, "Have you ever fantasized about me?" Oh god my body shook as the realization hit me. I have thought about Sherri many times since our first kiss.

I nodded yes and kissed her passionately. Sherri stood up and said, "Andrea let's go upstairs and try your bikini on just for fun." she extended her hand for me to take.

I looked up at her and thought why not. I also was curious to see how I looked in that skimpy little thing. I grabbed her hand, stood up and said, "Okay I'm curious to see what it looks like."

She gave me a quick hug and smiled, "I can't wait to see how hot you'll look too." her words sending a warm glow through me. I found myself mesmerized, staring at her with more than just a passing fancy. How could I be feeling these desires building within me? Why was my body responding this way? My face flush with excitement could not disguise my inner feelings.

Sherri smirked and said, "Why are you looking at me that way?" Shit Andrea can you be any more fucking obvious. I responded, "I just think you are so beautiful. Come on let's go upstairs before I change my mind." We grabbed the bikini and walked upstairs.

Once upstairs, Sherri took her top and shorts off to reveal the skimpiest white bikini I had ever seen. I gasped as I stared at her body. My god that bikini covered very little especially her G-string bottom. She smiled and said, "Well I'm glad you like it. Now come on don't be shy, get changed." I felt a shiver down my spine as the thought of getting naked in front of her again excited me.

I changed and looked at myself in the mirror. The black bikini was every bit as tiny as hers, it revealed far more of my body than it covered. Getting naked in front of Sherri had gotten my nipples hard and it seemed like I could barely contain them in the little top. I smiled to myself. Not bad, not bad at all.

I gasped as my eyes wandered down to my bottoms. The bikini bottom did not cover all my hairs. I tried adjusting the bottom several times but with no success. Deep within my thoughts I did not realize that Sherri was standing behind me until I heard, "Andrea that suits looks great. You have such a sexy little ass."

My body stirred upon hearing her. I felt her head nuzzle against mine as her hands found my breasts. "Wow and your tits look and feel great,"she said as her hands tugged on my now hardened nipples causing me to let out a soft moan. My nipples are so sensitive and Sherri knew that, her fingers expertly working them over sending me into a sexual frenzy full of untapped desires.

I closed my eyes as I felt the electric touch of her hands slide down onto my hips. I whimpered, "The bottom is too small. I can't cover myself properly." She smiled and laughed out loud, "Andrea don't be silly. That is easy to fix. We just need to trim your bush down to a manageable size. See look at mine."

My body tensed up as Sherri wearing the white G-string bikini stepped out of her bottoms to expose her pussy. I felt my eyes staring at her clean-shaven pussy for what seemed like an eternity until I heard her say, "Here touch it and feel how smooth it is."

Before I could do or say anything she quickly took one of my hands and placed it against her pussy. Her pussy was already wet. My legs weakened, my breathing became ragged, as I felt my face flush with an unknown lust. Her pussy felt so soft and smooth that I unconsciously rubbed my fingers up and down her exposed slit.

With my hand still touching her wet slit Sherri nonchalantly said, "We can make your pussy feel nice and soft just like mine. Would you like me to shave your pussy clean?" I nodded okay unable to say anything as my body was on fire. She continued, "We can probably do it in the shower or your tub. It's easier if you were laying down. We will need scissors, your razor, shaving cream, and some face towels."

My legs still unsteady, I pointed to the bathroom. Sherri took my hand and led me there and said, "Looks like your tub might be too small." I had gotten my scissors, razor, and cream before saying, "I think the shower will work as I have a nice bench seat."

We walked into the shower and I immediately heard Sherri say, "Oh my god Andrea this shower is incredible. This will work just fine. Do you have a small bowl?" I nodded and went to get her a bowl. When I returned I saw that Sherri had found the lotion and face towels.

She was kneeling on the bench seat as she spread a towel on it, her bare ass sticking out, I felt my heart race. I meekly said, "Here is the bowl." She looked back at me with a sexy little glance and said, "Can you fill it up with hot water?" I nodded and went to get the hot water.

When I returned I saw that Sherri had rolled up a towel and propped it up against the wall. She walked over to me and with both hands slid my bottoms off. It was all the strength I had to not lose all self control at this point. I knew I wanted to feel her body all over mine.

I know she must have seen and smelled how wet my pussy was as her hands seductively slid down my wobbly legs. Holding onto her bare shoulders I stepped out of my bottoms. She had me lay down on the bench seat and said, "Lets get you shaved." I leaned my head back onto the rolled towel as I felt her soft hands slowly spread my thighs. My pussy was now wide open for her to see its engorged state.

Sherri immediately took the clippers and trimmed my pubic hairs down to a short stubble. She took great care constantly reassuring me how good my pussy was going to look. She took a towel and soaked it in the the bowl of hot water before rubbing it over my exposed mound all the way down to my asshole.

"We need to soften the hair as much as possible before we start to shave," she said, "Warm water softens the hair. When you do this yourself it will be easier if you do it right after you've taken a shower."

I closed my eyes knowing the hot towel was making my pussy tingle with desire. I jumped, feeling Sherri's hand rub across my pussy as she removed the hot towel. I did not object as my mind was consumed with the erotic sensations building within me. I looked down to see her applying a generous amount of shaving cream and once again caressed my pussy while doing so.

I was so horny and it was easy to respond to her touch. My hips rotated slowly under her soft touch. I was losing all self control. No don't, I thought to myself, but it was an empty admonition as I knew that I was already consumed and filled with a sexual energy that pined to be released.

I looked down and noticed Sherri's face was flush; her eyes glazed over with a wanton lust. She was turned on herself. Oh my god how could this feel so good yet feel so wrong I thought.

In just a couple of minutes Sherri had manipulated the razor around all my folds. She reached out and took my labia between her fingers and stretched it out. She put the razor to the lip, and scraped it down, slowly. She pulled the other labia away and did the same. She took a warm wet towel and wiped the area clean.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,329 Followers