Andrea and Scottie Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she made a special effort to caress my vaginal lips gently. My body was ready to explode. She had turned me on to the point that I was putty in her soft seductive hands. I moaned softly as she wiped the towel up the length of my slit.

Her hands took their time as they found my openings. I felt the delicious petals of my pussy flower open under her fingers as I felt her touch the puckered apex of my little asshole. I moaned softly as she continued wiping, with the towel, the entire length of my slit.

My body was on fire and I had lost all control of my inner urges. I pulled both my breasts out from the small top to pinch my nipples leaving my entire body on display for her to see. I didn't care. Sherri momentarily brought me out of my trance to explain the final step, which was the application of the aloe lotion to the entire pubic area.

She said, "I originally was going to let you do this yourself but you seem to be distracted so I think I'll enjoy the experience myself." I moaned softly in anticipation as my hands continued to explore my breasts.

With lotion in her hands, she began to cover my entire pussy with the moisturizing liquid. As her fingers gently caressed the soft folds and crevices of my pussy I began to let out moans of pleasure. I was quickly responding to her expert touch. When her fingers probed my asshole I jumped and I jumped again when her hands found my clit.

She ran her finger over my labia, causing me to moan. The fingertip went up and down, to the side and then through the furrow of my pussy, and then up again until it touched the nub of my clit. She grabbed that sweet little nub between her thumb and forefinger as I moaned again.

She asked, "Feel good?"

I groaned, "Oh yes!"

She pushed a finger deep inside my pussy as I instinctively started to hump her hand with my hips. I was incredibly wet and I knew she was also turned on by the feel of her finger inside my hidden fires.

Sensing that I was very aroused Sherri inched forward. When her tongue touched my folds I realized what was happening. I stopped caressing my breasts and put my hands down on her head forcing her down into my pussy.

"Oh, that feels nice," I cooed softly, "Does it feel nice for you too?" I asked.

"It feels and tastes wonderful." she assured me.

I felt her tongue once again nibbling on my clit sending tremors racing throughout my body. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was going to have an earth-shattering orgasm. I moaned aloud as I felt Sherri begin to finger fuck my wet pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, please don't stop. That feels so good." I moaned as my hips bucked underneath her expert licks.

Sherri was going faster and faster, and then reached one hand down underneath and started to tease my asshole. I knew that it wouldn't take much longer before I came. I grabbed both my nipples and squeezed them hard as the first shock waves erupted in me. My body thrashed and contorted as I tried to absorb each wave of immense pleasure running through my body.

"Oh my god, I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming, yes yes." I groaned as I hungered for each intense tremor ripping through me not wanting it to end. I lost track of where I was and who was pleasuring me. I didn't care. All that matter was the hunger for the pleasure raging deep throughout my convulsing body.

Opening me eyes, hands still kneading my nipples, I found Sherri lying next to me. She pushed up against my warm body; the bare skin of my tits coming into contact with her stomach as she lowered her lips to meet mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and caressed her sides as the kiss escalated.

Sherri slipped her tongue between my lips. Soon our tongues were in a full French kiss, our breathing becoming deeper and more labored as we savored the warm feel of our mouths.

"Hmmm," I murmured as I looked into her eyes, "That was incredible." I could feel the passion in my own body, and could sense Sherri's as well. My hands found her naked ass and I pulled her closer to me.

I felt guilty for a moment knowing that I was kissing another woman, but then againI rationalized everything by telling myself that Sherri had initiated the contact. Yet all I wanted to do was to explore her curves. I was so turned on. I was consumed with the thought of pleasuring her.

My hand found her breast and I slowly withdrew it from her top. Her nipple was erect as I gently squeezed it. Sherri let out a soft moan as she whispered in my ear, "Make me cum Andrea. You turn me on so much."

My lips reached down to suck on her gorgeous tit as my hand searched for the warmth of her wet pussy. Sherri pushed her hips up to meet my hand. Her pussy was so wet and hot, my finger slid easily inside the depths of her folds, eliciting a long soft groan, "Hmmmmmmmm, oh yea baby, make me cum."

My fingers found her clit and she was soon grinding her pussy hard into my hand. I could not believe what I was doing. I was so turned on by another woman. I wanted to cum again.

I looked at her as I slowly but sensuously worked my way down to her pussy. Licking and kissing every one of her curves and mounds, my eyes never losing contact with hers. I slowly spread her lips exposing her hole for me to explore.

I extended my tongue and took my first taste of a woman's pussy. My tongue swept between her lips and brought an involuntary gasp from her. Her hand moved behind my head holding me close to her hot and wet pussy.

Just as she had done with me, I flicked her clit with my tongue while I let my fingers tease and gently probe her ass. Sherri began to buck her hips to meet my tongue as she moaned, "Yes, yes that's it, eat my pussy baby, suck on it. Feels so good. Make me cum."

I pushed my finger inside her pussy and began to finger fuck her as my tongue flicked back and forth sucking on her clit every so often. Sherri was on fire and moaning loudly as she pushed my face deeper into her pussy. I continued to slowly tongue tease her clit until she screamed in delight, "Oh that feels so good, don't stop I'm so fucking close."

I slowly took the rigid little bud of her clit between my teeth and began to nibble on it with my tongue, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she moaned softly.

She gasped repeatedly, arching her back off the bench seat, forcing her aroused pussy against my hungry mouth. She screamed, "Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhh! Oh! Oh! Im cummmming." She moaned mindlessly pushing her hips against my face as I continued to tongue her engorged clit.

After a few moments I stopped licking her clit and stared at her swollen cunt lips. Her orgasm had subsided, trying to catch her breath, she just lay there on the bench seat.

Finally, Sherri sat up and looked at me, "Andrea where did you learn to eat pussy like that? You made me cum so good. It was wonderful."

"Sherri, I had never been with another woman in my life. You turned me on so much I just tried to do what I thought I would like. I'm so fucking horny I wish Scottie were here to fuck me. I need to cum with his big cock inside me."

We laid on the bench seat snuggled into each other's arms. Our eyes closed, we savored the electricity of the moment. When I opened my eyes Sherri was slowly stroking my back as I tried to regain control of my senses and emotions.

It was so incredible to have made love to another woman. I looked up at her and pulled her lips to mine. "That was incredible. Thank you."

We held each other tightly and snuggled our body's close for what seemed like an eternity. Our bodies exhausted, both physically and emotionally, yet it felt so good to be here sharing this moment. I leaned in and gave her a warm kiss as we continued with our caresses molding ourselves into one.

As much as I wanted to see Scottie, I didn't want to leave Sherri just yet. I gave Sherri one last kiss and bent down to take a long suck on her tit.

I said, "Let's put our bikinis back on and head downstairs to wait for Scottie." I stood up and pulled Sherri into my arms. I just held her close to me, savoring her warmth and softness.

Tonight was so incredible. Sherri pulled back from my embrace and said, "I'm going to go home and get ready for my return to school. Will you be fine to wait for Scottie alone?" I nodded yes.

I watched her get dressed as I slowly slid my bikini bottoms on. We caught each other's eyes and smiled. Hand in hand I walked her to the front door. Just as we reached the door I turned to her, my hands caressing the sides of her face, I leaned in and gave her a soft, tender, and loving kiss. Our arms wrapped each other in one last embrace.

I pulled back, looking deeply into her eyes and said, "Sherri thank you for the kindness and love you have shown me these last few weeks. Tonight was an incredible experience for me. You are an amazing young woman and you will always be my one an only. I'll always cherish the love we shared tonight. I love you."

She squeezed me tight, both of us knowing that what we shared tonight will always be a fond and cherished memory. She whimpered, "Oh Andrea, I love you too. Remember you can't be sexy if you're shy." Her lips met mine one last time as both our hands cupped each other's cheeks.

After she left I felt an emptiness in me that I did not expect. That young woman had touched me in ways I had not expected. I walked to the kitchen and saw I had a text. It read, "Hello gorgeous I will be there within the hour." I saw that it was sent thirty minutes ago. I returned the text, "Door is open. I'll be in the hot tub. I have a surprise for you."

I quickly turned the hot tub on hoping that it would heat quick enough so that I can be in it when he arrives. I no longer was feeling the effects from the marijuana and Champagne and also surprised to see that it was already 8:00. My god I must have lost all sense of time with Sherri.

Soon the spa temperature reached 96 and I gingerly waded in to wait Scottie's arrival. I closed my eyes and thought about how much I've changed since meeting Scottie. As I relaxed in the heat of the tub I felt my body start to tingle in a horny anticipation. God I missed his touch, his kisses, the feel of his cock deep inside me.

My eyes opened as I sensed his presence. I saw him towering over me dressed in his suit, his boyish grin smiling down at me. My heart skipped a beat as I smiled and said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Get in here!"

He undressed as I stared at him with a lustful desire to see his beautiful cock. In his underwear he looked at my flushed and horny face and slowly pulled his underwear down exposing his cock to my drooling eyes. I subconsciously licked my lips knowing that soon I would feel the power of his tool as it pounded my pussy.

He said, "Come out so I can give you a proper hello." His cock started to harden as I found myself mesmerized by its size. I said, "Okay baby. Help me out."

My arm extended out as he reached down to help me out. Seeing my new bikini for the first time his mouth gaped opened as his cock hardened further. I felt sparks flying inside of me as his eyes were devouring my body.

He groaned and pulled me into his arms. I tingled with excitement as I felt the electric touch of his hands roaming all over my body. His hands settling on my bare ass he pulled me into his cock as our lips met. I was awash with passion as our tongues teased each other. Still squeezing my ass he moaned, "Andie you look so fucking hot! What a great surprise."

I moaned into his ear, "This is not the surprise lover." I lowered my hand down onto his hardening cock. Slowly my fingers wrapped around its girth and stroked it close to my body. I felt the heat and power of his cock grow in my tiny hand as our bodies meshed.

I heard his moan of contentment escalate. He said, "Andie make me cum! Suck my cock. I'm ready to explode it's been so long." Tremors shot through me as I slowly went down to my knees. Looking at his cock, I was captivated by its strength and beauty. My lips opened as I pushed down on its head letting my tongue swirl its underneath. He groaned, "Oh yes baby. That feels so good. It won't take long."

I felt his hand tug my breast out from its tiny cover and immediately flick and pull on my nipple. I was in heaven as he expertly stimulated my nipple so that my juices started to flow into my bottom. I sucked as much of his cock as I could into my mouth while stroking its bottom shaft with my hand.

I cupped his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze causing him to groan, "Oh Andie I'm going to cum." Hearing those words I stroked his cock faster as my head bobbed up and down on its head. Soon I felt his cock start to twitch and I moaned, "Give me your cum lover. I want to take it all. Cum in my mouth."

His hands pulled my head onto his cock as my mouth engulfed it. His cock began to spasm in my hand and soon I felt the delicious heat of his gooey sperm shooting down my throat. Over and over he squirted powerful streams of his hot sperm into my mouth.

My body filled with mini tremors as my lips clamped on his pulsating cock making sure to swallow every last drop. Finally his cock stopped spasming in my hand and mouth. He let go of my head and said, "Andie that was so good. I can't believe I came so fast."

I smiled and continued to lick and clean his cock thoroughly pleased that I had made him feel so good. I felt his arms grab me and pull me up into his body. I molded myself into his arms and basked in the pleasure of being held so lovingly. His arms once again ravishing my body as his mouth devoured mine with an intensity that I had been yearning for so long.

The caress of his touch on my ass was making my pussy hotter and wetter. He moaned in my ear, "Andie what's my surprise?" I pulled back and with a seductive smiled said, "It's wrapped up. You'll have to open it first."

He looked at me quizzically until he figured out my hint. Soon I felt his hand slide slowly down my sides until it reached my bottoms. He looked at me and said, "Well let's take these off and see what surprise you have for me."

My body trembled as he slowly pushed the bottoms off my hips and down onto the floor. As I stepped out of them my body shook as I felt his hand slide onto my clean shaven pussy.

His fingers stroked up and down my slit before groaning, "Oh Andie you feel wonderful. So soft. What a wonderful surprise." His finger slid easily into my hole as his palm pushed onto my clit. My legs buckled as his touch tore through my body. I moaned desperately clutching his arm for support.

I was left breathless as his finger pulled out and flicked my clit. Holding on to him he breathed in my ear, "You are so sexy baby. Your pussy feels so soft and wet. Did you you let Sherri shave your pussy?" I moaned and nodded yes as my legs weakened. He continued, "You naughty girl. Did Sherri do anything else?" I groaned as I felt my body start to spasm.

He said, "Lay down so I can take a closer look at her handiwork." All I could do was lean into him I was so desperate to cum. He sat me down on the edge of the tub, my legs wobbly but in the water, spread for him. He jumped in and I quickly felt his breath near my pussy. I closed my eyes and leaned back on my elbows.

I jumped as his tongue swept up from my asshole all the way up to my clit. He slid one finger into my pussy as his tongue teased my clit. I then felt a second finger and then a third as my inner folds flowered open for his fingers to slide in and out. I moaned loudly, "Oh my god! That feels so good. Keep fucking my pussy baby."

Eyes closed I laid back and savored the jolts of pleasure ramping through my body. My hands pulled my tits out and I quickly pulled and twisted both nipples. I groaned, "Oh baby, I'm going to cum so good. Don't stop."

My hips rocked as his fingers pumped in and out of my pussy. I heard him say, "Did Sherri make you cum? We're you a naughty girl with her?"

I groaned, "Yes, she turned me on so much. I am such a naughty girl. I'm such a slut. Please, I'm so close. Make me cum."

His tongue circled my clit before sucking it into his mouth sending shock waves through my system. I muttered, "Oh yes!"as my body erupted in a massive orgasm.

My body convulsed as wave after wave of tremors cascaded through me. I came hard on his fingers as he continued to assault my clit with his tongue prolonging my orgasm and it's intensity until I couldn't take it anymore and pushed his mouth off my clit.

His fingers left my pussy and traveled down to the puckered apex of my asshole before slowly pushing into its hidden canal. I bucked as his tongue dove into my pussy and continued to pleasure my wet and hot love hole. I laid there writhing in pleasure as my lover licked all my love juices up.

Finally he pulled me up so I was sitting up, my legs straddling his body. I kissed him passionately as I savored the orgasm he had just given me. He pulled me into the tub with him so that I could feel his cock poking into me.

We continued our kiss as his hands found my breasts. Pulling on my hardened nipples once again sent bolts of pleasure tearing through my insides. I moaned into his mouth, "Take me to bed. I need you inside me lover."

He got out of the tub and pulled me to my feet. He pulled my top off so that we were now both naked. After sensually toweling each other dry we turned the tub off and went upstairs. We laid together softly caressing each other's body as we exchanged soft tender kisses. His hand palmed my breast and roughly squeezed it causing me to whimper, "Oh baby."

He cooed softly in my ear, "Tell me about Sherri. What did you guys do? It sounds so hot Andie." I squirmed as his words further dampened my already soaked pussy. I softly responded, "She shaved my pussy."

His hand now near my pussy, he asked, "Then what? Did it turn you on to have a woman touching your pussy?" I groaned as I felt his finger slide down my slit, "Oh yes baby, she turned me on so much. I couldn't help myself it felt so good."

My hips pushing up on his hand he continued, "Did she make you cum baby? Did she lick your clean shaven pussy?" My body spasmed as I was nearing another orgasm. God I was so close already. I moaned, "Oh Scottie you're going to make me cum baby. Feels so good."

His tongue swirled in my ear as he whispered, "Answer my questions baby." His hand pushing down on my sensitive little nub I moaned loudly, "Yes baby she made me cum with her tongue. Oh yes. Oh yes. Don't stop baby. I'm cumming."

My body spasmed on his hand, waves of pleasure tore through me as I was lost in a sea of uncontrolled desire. I held onto him as I waited for my orgasm to subside. I mewed, "Oh Scottie please fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. It's been so long lover. Fuck me hard baby."

His mouth devoured mine, our tongues swirling passionately in our mouths. Suddenly he ordered me, "Get on your hands and knees. I'm taking you from behind." I squealed with joy as I quickly positioned myself as he ordered.

I found myself on all fours looking back at Scottie. Wanting him in me, deep inside me, I grunted, "Oh yes baby fuck me hard. Make me cum."

Scottie said, "You're such a naughty girl Andie. You need to be punished first." He slapped my butt, sending hot painful sensations within me. It did not matter how much it hurt, as I was lost with my lust induced passion. He slowly pushed his cock in until I felt it hit my cervix, I moaned and buried my head into the bed.

Scottie held onto my butt cheeks and slapped them again groaning, "Did you make Sherri cum? I bet you did my little slut. Baby you're going to get a real good fucking."

Pumping his cock, in and out, faster and faster, slapping my butt with a sharp intensity I savored the sensations. At first his spanking left me a little sore, but being so wet and with his cock fucking my pussy so hard, it started feeling incredible. The thought that he was so turned on with hearing about Sherri and I had me so worked up. Add the spanking he was administering to my butt and I knew I was going to have another powerful orgasm.