Andrea and Scottie Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pounding slowed down much to my surprise. I whined, "I am so close why are you stopping?"Just then I felt his finger tease the rim of my asshole. Consumed with fire and desire I moaned, "Please please fuck me. Make me cum again."

Suddenly I felt his finger penetrate deep into my bowels, my ass instinctively pushing back onto his finger as he proceeded to finger fuck my asshole.

"Oh my god," I shouted loudly.

I yelled, "This feels so good. Please fuck me, fuck my ass, just make me cum. I'm so close baby. Keep fucking me. Please baby!"

Scottie slapped my ass and asked, "Were you a naughty girl today?"

I groaned, "Oh yes I was such a naughty girl. I'm such a slut. Please fuck me. Make me your slut." Slowly but surely Scottie began to increase the pace and depths of his thrusts.

My body was filled with wanton lust as Scottie pumped my pussy. A rush of heated passion tore through my insides. I dropped my chest onto the bed and grunted, "Oh baby I'm so close. Fuck your naughty girl. I was such a bad girl. Fuck me hard baby! Make me cum."

He slapped my ass over and over as he pounded my pussy. I reached back underneath with my hand and flicked my clit once, then twice and screamed, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Don't stop. I'm going to cum, yes baby. Don't stop. Fuck my ass. Spank me, I'm cummmmming."

Suddenly my body began to convulse as I furiously worked on my clit while taking Scottie's pounding.

I was over the edge and had lost all rational thought. I groaned loud and long, "Fuck, Oh I'm cumming, Fuck, Fuck, Oh god, yes yes yes."

My body shook violently and erupted with another powerful orgasm. I groaned as my body spasmed out of control. My pussy clamped onto Scottie's cock as I squirted my love juices. I struggled to endure the intense feelings cascading throughout me until my body finally went limp and I collapsed on the bed.

As I started to regain some sense of where I was as I felt my body being pulled up. I realized Scottie's hard cock was still shoved up my pussy. He pulled out leaving me with an empty feeling. I whimpered, "Oh baby. Thank you. That was incredible." I giggled and said, "Are you going to punish your naughty girl some more?"

Scottie plopped himself on the bed and growled, "Get on me! I need to cum," I started to straddle him but he grabbed my hips and flipped me onto my back.

He grunted, "Lie back down on me you naughty girl. You're going to fuck me cowgirl style." I felt myself being pulled back onto his chest, it felt like I was on a carnival ride until my head finally nestled next to his.

The next thing I knew I felt his cock poking at the entrance to my worn out pussy. He whispered in my ear, "Plant your feet on the bed and get ready my sweet little plaything!" My body shivered in anticipation. I planted both my feet on the bed as ordered and felt his monster push into me, I quivered as I realized that his cock was going to slide so deep inside my pussy.

His hands cupped both my tits, almost for support, as he started to piston his cock in and out of my pussy. Oh my god. This felt so incredible. So deep and so fast. My hands grabbed onto both sides of the bed for support as I started to moan, "Oh yes baby. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard." My hips thrusting out to meet his pistoning cock.

His hands grabbed my nipples and pulled on them as he grunted into my ear, "See what happens when you are a naughty girl? You get fucked hard and deep. Do you want to be my naughty girl?"

I was feeling another explosion brewing inside me and it was all I could do to grunt, "Uh Uh, yes, yes, I'm so bad. So bad. I'm your naughty girrrrrrrrrrl. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." I could feel his cock driving deep into me. Deeper than I've ever felt. Oh my god. Am I going to cum again? Holy shit!

Scottie kept pounding my pussy when I felt his hand reach down to my clit. He groaned in my ear, "Cum for me Andie! Cum for me you bad girl! My bad girl!" His fingers squeezed my clit as he pushed deeper into me.

I moaned, "Oh yes. I'm so bad, yes..."

He pistoned into me harder and faster as I felt his cock swell inside my inner folds, I groaned, "Oh yes baby cum inside me. Give me your hot cum. So good. Hmmm."

He groaned into my ear, his fingers pinching my clit, "I'm cumming baby. Cum with me." I felt one last deep thrust and then jet streams of his cum shooting into me.

My body collapsed on top of his as wave after wave of pleasure coursed throughout me. Oh my god I can't handle this. My hips rocked on his cock, my legs splayed out. I just laid on top of him as I tried to withstand the enormous tremors racing inside me.

His hands cupped both my tits as he continued to pump his cock into me. My god this felt so good. Finally his cock stopped pounding my pussy and he held me tight. He rolled me off to his side while still leaving his semi hard cock buried in my pussy.

He spooned my body, his cock still in my pussy, and whispered, "Did you like being my naughty girl Andie?" I moaned and nodded yes, too exhausted to say anything. My eyes closed. I felt Scottie's hands cup my breast as we both fell asleep.