Andrea and Scottie Pt. 08 - The Finale

Story Info
Do things cum to a crashing end for Andrea?
10.3k words
4.63
8.5k
20

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,328 Followers

I woke up the next day nestled into Scottie's shoulders, my arm wrapped around his chest, one leg draped over his body. My mind was still in a fog after last night. I looked at the clock and saw it was already 10:00. We both must have been exhausted to sleep in like this.

I couldn't believe how many times I came last night. I was also surprised at how much I enjoyed the spanking he gave me. It turned me on but boy is my ass sore this morning.

I tilted my head and saw Scottie's eyes still closed. I nestled my head back into his chest and thought how wonderful this young man has made me feel the last two months, both physically and emotionally. I dreaded the thought of his leaving for college next week. How am I going to handle the distance between us? Will he want me to drive up for weekends? Even if he did want me to drive up to see him how would I explain to Ginny where I was going.

I sighed a deep breath and wondered how I would hold up. At least now I was able to see him, even if was only for lunch or runs. Getting hugs and kisses to tide me over helped but after next week it will be cold turkey. God this was going to be so difficult for me. I felt a looming sense of dread. I've spent two months having all the love and attention doted on me and I find it unbearable to think I will be heading back into the lonely abyss that I was mired in for the last 15 years.

I was brought back from my spiraling dread as I felt Scottie move. I moved my hand over his nipple and slowly teased it hoping to get a response. All he did was grunt so I moved my hand down towards his cock. Finding it in a semi hardened state I gently held it in my hand as my lips found his other nipple. My tongue swirled is nipple before I tenderly nipped at it with my teeth,

His cock now growing in my hand he finally opened his eyes and said, "Good morning gorgeous. Are you being a naughty girl again?"

I shivered at the thought and moaned, "Not yet baby."

I said, "Scottie I'm worried about seeing you once you leave for college. When will you be leaving?"

Scottie squeezed me tight and said, "I leave this Friday. But we will be okay. I promise to comeback on weekends or whenever I can. Remember you aren't the only one that is dreading our separation. I will miss you dearly. We will be fine Andie! Please trust me."

His hand found its way down to my butt and gently cupped one cheek. He asked, "How's my sexy slut's butt feeling this morning? A little tender?"

I groaned as I felt my pussy becoming wet with desire. I continued fondling his cock as I looked up at him and pouted, "Yes it's sore. Can you make it feel better?"

His hands reached down and pulled me closer and our lips met for the first time today. My mouth opened and willingly accepted his tongue. Our kiss grew in intensity as we savored each other's sexiness. He pulled off my lips and whispered, "Go get some lotion and I'll try to make your butt feel a little better. Hurry."

I kissed him again, this time harder and with more passion as I ground my pussy into his hip. God I love the way he makes me feel.

He playfully slapped my butt and said, "Don't make me have to spank you again. Go get me some lotion." The nastiness of the spanking sent little wisps of sparks in me as I squealed, "Yes sir."

When I returned I found him sitting on the edge of the bed feet on the ground, cock in an excited state. My legs weakened at the thought of starting my day with that monster buried deep inside me. He motioned me to lay across his lap. I handed him the tube of lotion and I slowly crawled up onto his lap making sure to position his beautiful cock underneath me.

Soon I felt the cold sensation of the lotion being squeezed onto each cheek, sending little shivers of anticipation scampering through my pussy. Slowly each hand caressed my butt, softly rubbing the lotion into my skin. The soothing nature of his butt massage adding to my desires.

I felt a finger tease my little puckered asshole causing me to squirm on his lap. He reached down and cupped my tit, smearing it with the remnants of my butt lotion. His hand rubbing roughly over my nipples, I moaned, "Oh baby you know how sensitive my nipples are. That feels so good." His finger slid down from my little rosebud and pushed into my wet little lovehole.

He snickered, "Andie, you are such a little slut! Your pussy is already soaked."

I pushed my hips up trying to suck his finger deeper into my pussy and groaned, "You made me this way. I'm your slut baby! Do what you want with me. I love what you do to me baby."

He pulled me up and onto him as we fell back on the bed. His mouth devoured my mouth, our tongues darting inside as his hands continued to massage my sore little butt. God it felt so good. He broke the kiss and said, "Lie down on your stomach so I can give your sweet little butt some more loving."

I quickly rolled off him onto the bed and eagerly awaited his magic hands. I felt him push my legs apart as he settled in between my legs. Soon his hands were once again massaging my tender little ass. His fingers seemed drawn to my crack with every caress. Of course my soft moans did nothing but encourage him.

He circled my little rosebud with his finger causing me to let out a soft moan, "Oh yes! That feels nice. Am I a bad girl to like what you're doing to my ass?"

He didn't answer instead I felt the coldness of the lotion ooze into my crack. My body tensed in anticipation. His finger slowly circled the puckered apex of my ass, teasing me as his other hand continued to massage my cheeks. Gradually he pushed his finger inside my nasty hole.

Slowly he pumped my asshole with his finger. I felt more lotion squeezed into my crack and pretty soon his finger was sliding in and out easily. As I felt his finger push all the way into my ass I moaned, "Oh baby thats such a different feeling. Don't stop." He was now finger fucking my ass hard and fast as I laid there enjoying this new sensation.

Feeling the coldness of more lotion being squeezed onto my ass crack I felt a second finger push inside my ass. I groaned, "Go slow baby, it hurts a little."

He left his fingers in place and said, "Just let your ass adjust to my fingers. Once it does I'll start back up again." I pushed my butt off the bed and waited for the pain to subside. Once it did I said, "Okay baby go slow."

As he gently fucked my ass with his two fingers, he worked more lotion into my ass before pushing a third finger inside my nasty hole.

I moaned and started to push back on his fingers, "Oh god that feels incredible Scottie. Fuck my ass baby." He increased the pace and force of his finger strokes. He was impaling my ass with three fingers and I was loving it.

His fingers pushed all the way in and then stopped buried deep in my ass. I turned around and saw Scottie coating his cock with lotion. I panicked and groaned, "Oh no Scottie. You're too big. I can't take your cock up my ass.

Scottie wiggled his fingers in and out and said, "It's okay Andie. I'll go slow. You will love this. You still trust that I won't ever hurt you. Right?"

I whimpered, "I do Scottie I'm just scared baby.

He said, "My cock is all greased up. Reach under and play with your clit."

He pulled his fingers out of my ass and slowly eased his cock into it. It took a bit of pressure but the head finally slid in. I groaned, "Oh that hurts baby."

He added more lotion and gently pushed more of his cock in. Scottie said, "Okay Andie that was the hard part. Now let your ass adjust to the size of my cock. I won't do anything until you tell me you are ready. Keep playing with your clit and remember you're my bad little girl."

He kept his cock still as I felt my muscles trying to relax around his monster. After a bit I moaned, "Okay lover go slow."

He started to slide his cock slowly in and out of my ass. My muscles finally relaxed, I felt his cock slide deep into my ass. I moaned, "Oh god. Fuck my ass baby. It feels so fucking good. Im such a nasty slut taking your cock in my ass. Fuck me."

His pace increased as I continued to play with my clit. I pushed my hand deep into my pussy and I shuddered as I could feel his cock in my ass. I groaned, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Don't stop. Fuck my dirty ass lover? You're going to make me cum!"

My body started to convulse as he fucked my ass deeper and faster. My body lost all control as I erupted with a massive orgasm on my own fingers. Scottie held me up as he let my body savor the tremors coursing through my body. My body spasm over and over, the intensity was incredible. I just moaned mindlessly, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. So good, so fucking good."

My body splayed lewdly on my bed as I heard a pop from his cock pulling out of my ass. I felt Scottie snuggle up next to my exhausted body, his hands softly massaging my butt, he said, "Andie you were incredible. How did it feel baby?"

I whimpered, "I'm still trying to process all the different feelings and sensations. Needless to say I had never felt anything like this." I thought that was the most intense feelings that I ever endured. It was incredible.

He whispered, "Just so you know I still have to cum. Care to finish me off?" I gave him an evil grin and said, "Oh my poor baby. Roll on your back and let your naughty little slut finish you off."

I slowly straddled his monster cock. My little hand grabbed it and aimed it at my well spent pussy. I looked a him and like a bad girl asked, "Do you want to fuck your little slut? Do you want me to sit on your monster? Beg me!"

God I don't know what's gotten into me but it turned me on to act so slutty.

He growled at me, "I ain't begging! You better make me cum or you know what I do to little bad girls!" Oh my that sent a strong shiver down my back, my pussy immediately flooded with more of my juice.

I impaled myself on his cock! God I love this man's cock. I slowly slid my way up and down making sure to grind my pussy when I bottomed out on his cock. Slowly teasing his cock as I rotated my hips on his already greased pole. I asked, "Do you want me to move faster?"

He reached up and pulled me down and whispered in my ear, "You are so fucking sexy. Move slow and easy. It feels incredible."

I shivered with lust and whispered back, "Your big cock is churning up my insides." We turned heads and our lips met as I slowly slid up and down on his cock, my body responding to the fullness inside me. His hands went to my hips, urging me to pick up the pace.

"Getting impatient?" I teased.

He growled in my ear, tongue swirling, sending chills down my spine, "I want to cum in my hot little slut's pussy."

I sat up and started to fuck his cock faster as I moaned, "Oh yes baby. I want to feel your hot cum in me again."

My hands alternated from balancing myself on his chest to massaging my own breasts. I moaned with pleasure as I felt his cock push deeper and deeper into my pussy. Scottie leaned forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth. Sucking and biting my breast, his hands still on my hip, he slammed me up and down on his cock. Jolts of pleasure shooting through my pussy.

Feeling my body boil over with pleasure I groaned, "Oh yes. Fuck my pussy. Oh yes. Fuck your slut. You're going to make me cum. I want to feel your cum lover. Give it to me hard."

Scottie flopped back down on the bed and growled at me, "Come on Andie, fuck me like the bad girl you are. Show me how much of a slut you really can be. I'm getting close to giving you my cum."

I began furiously bouncing up and down on his cock, moaning as I squeezed my nipples. Putting both arms onto his chests for support I ground my pussy onto his crotch with an animalistic fervor. I was consumed with feeling his cum inside me.

I moaned loudly, "Is this what you want baby? Do you want your naughty girl to ride your big cock?" I could feel Scottie's pace speed up as I knew he was going to explode inside me. I could feel a big ground swell of pleasure building inside me, my pussy started to clamp down on his cock as I felt his hands grab my hips.

He frantically rubbed my pussy onto his crotch sending me out of control with jolts of pleasure coursing through my pussy. He groaned, "Oh yes baby I'm going to cum."

My body started to spasm as I felt the first blast of his hot sperm coat the insides of my pussy. I shouted, "Oh yes baby. Keep fucking me I'm so close. I'm going to cum."

Feeling his hot sperm shoot deep inside my pussy was too much. I ground my pussy hard onto his crotch back and forth, my head down, eyes closed, I felt the first tremor explode inside me. I screamed, "Oh yes. Your slut is cumming on your big cock. Oh. Oh. Oh. Fuck! Fuck! Aarrrrrgh!"

I lost control as my body spasmed wildly on his cock savoring the intensity of my orgasm as his cock kept spasming inside me.

Then I heard, "Mom! What the fuck! Are you fucking kidding me mom?"

My mind tried to regain some sense of what was happening. My body collapsed onto Scottie's as I heard someone scream, "Fuck mom. You're old enough to be his mother. How could you do this?"

My mind finally began to grasp the enormity of the moment. My heart sank as it filled with terror. I rolled off Scottie and said, "Honey, let me explain."

She cut me off and sarcastically screamed, "Explain? Explain what mom? That you're his slut, his naughty girl? Jesus mom no wonder Dad is divorcing you. I can't believe this. How could you do this to me?"

She turned and raced out of my room. I gasped for air, as it felt like I had just had the wind knocked out of me. Scottie tried to calm me down but I snapped, "Please just go home. I can't fucking believe this happened. I told you. I told you. I didn't want to hurt Ginny! You said we wouldn't Scottie. Go! Please just go."

I put my head on the pillow and started to cry. What am I going to do? How could I let this happen. Shit Andrea!!!

I heard Scottie say, "I'll let myself out. Please call me when things settle down. I'm sorry Andie."

I whimpered, "Thank you. You have nothing to be sorry for Scottie. I'm the one who was the reckless one. Oh God. I'll call you when the time is right. Good bye."

I went to Ginny's room but she had locked herself inside. I pounded on the door and cried, "Please Ginny let me in so we can talk. I'm so sorry baby. Let me explain."

Ginny shouted through the door, "Leave me alone. I hate you. Go away!"

Her words hurt to no end. I screwed up big time. My mind was caught in a maelstrom of negative thoughts and feelings. I should have known something like this was going to happen. I'm so pissed at myself. I went back to my room and waited to see what she was going to do.

As the day went by my stomach continued to churn with negative emotions as Ginny had not come out of her room. I made her a sandwich and brought it up to her. I knocked on the door and before I could say anything she screamed, "Go away. Leave me alone!"

I put the plate on the floor by her door and said, "I just brought you a sandwich, at least eat something."

I turned and went back to my room crying at the hurt I had caused my only child. I laid down and was finally able to fall asleep. When I woke up I noticed she had eaten the sandwich but was still barricaded in her room. I resigned myself to the fact that she was controlling the situation. When she was ready she would come out.

I woke up the next day to the same thing. Door locked and no sign of wanting to address the events of yesterday morning. I've had enough. I pounded on her door and shouted, "Ginny open up the door right now!" She replied, "Go away."

I continued my pounding and shouted, "Ginny if you don't open up the door right this minute I'm calling the fire department and have them come break it open, now stop this nonsense and open up the door so that we can talk."

After a few seconds I saw the knob turn and the door open. I took a deep breath and went inside to face the music. Ginny was sitting cross legged on her bed, head down.

I started, "Ginny, I'm sorry you witnessed what you saw. I can't ever take that back but I want you to know I feel horrible and I want you in due time to forgive me."

She looked up with a menacing glare and spewed, "Forgive you for being a whore! Never. What I saw was disgusting and perverted."

I glared back at her and said in as harsh a tone as I could muster, "Virginia Elizabeth Walker if you ever call me a whore again you will rue the day you were born. I am your mother! I will always be your mother! I have earned the right to be called your mother. I raised and nurtured you all 17 years of your life. You may not like what I did. I can understand that. But you will not disrespect me again. Do I make myself clear?"

Seeing no response I shouted, "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Ginny finally nodded her head yes and started crying her eyes out. I raced over to were she was sitting and put my arm around her to try and comfort her. I kept rocking her back and forth saying, "It's okay honey. It's okay." We stayed like this until she had cried all her tears out.

She looked at me and said, "Mom how long has this been going on? Was it from the night of that big party at Crickets? Before? After? I want to know mom. Was this the cause of daddy moving out and you guys getting a divorce?"

My heart broke as I did my best to maintain control. I started, "Honey your dad and I are getting a divorce for many reasons but my relationship with Scottie was not one of them. You are right about the party at Crickets being the beginning. I can't explain how and why it happened but I was obviously lonely and needing attention and affection. Looking back on it I should have ended things with Scottie the next day. But I didn't Ginny. I didn't and here we are. I'm sorry honey."

Ginny looked at me and said, "Are you going to end it now mom?"

Oh my she sure knows how to get to the point. I replied, "Is that what you want me to do sweetheart?"

"Mom I want you to do the right thing for you and for us moving forward."

She had left the decision up to me but had subtly communicated what she hoped for. I needed to end things with Scottie. It's going to kill him and me as well but eventually time has a way of making all the hurts fade away.

I looked at Ginny an said, "I am planning on telling Scottie that things between us are over. I will do that in the next couple of days before he heads back to college."

Ginny stood up and said, "Okay mom. If that's what you want. I'm going to go over to Becky's for a while. I'll be back for dinner."

She turned and left me sitting on her bed. Once I heard the front door open and close I broke down. I wailed and cried my heart out knowing what I had to do was going to be so difficult for both Scottie and I.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I was almost catatonic with my distress and the looming conversation with Scottie. Ginny returned and although still withdrawn she seemed to be doing okay. I knew I needed to talk with Scottie tomorrow as he was off work. I couldn't wait any longer but right now I couldn't muster the strength to call him let alone text him.

Finally just before I went to bed I texted Scottie, "How about lunch tomorrow at La Tour.? My treat."

Scottie responded, "Sounds good. What time?"

"How about we meet there at 1:00?"

Scottie replied, "That works. How is everything at home?"

I replied, "We will talk tomorrow. I'm exhausted. Going to sleep. Good night."

"Good night Andie."

Damn I'm dreading this conversation. I need to make sure I'm strong and stay true to the goal. As I closed my eyes I thought what is the goal? To return to a life of vanilla and loneliness? I cried myself to sleep.

Monday rolled around and as expected I was a bundle of nerves. Ginny for her part didn't seem to notice anything different with me or if she did, chose not to say anything. I dressed as my old conservative suburban housewife. Thank god I didn't toss any of my old clothes out.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,328 Followers