Andrea and Scottie Pt. 08 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was driving to the restaurant I started to mist up. As much as I knew I had to end this, I also knew in my heart of hearts that I didn't want this to end. I love the person Scottie helped me become in just the short two months we spent with each other.

As I pulled up to the valet I saw Scottie standing waiting for me. I immediately felt a pang in the pit of my stomach. I got out of the car and he waived saying, "Hello gorgeous."

Damn him. Why does he always know how to get me going. I smiled and said, "Hello Scottie. I hope you weren't waiting long."

He took my hand and walked us in saying, "Andie I'm so glad to see you." I winced inside. We got to our table and started with small talk until the waiter had come by to take our drink orders.

I said to Scottie, "Do you mind if we order our food as well? I have to be back at the house by 3:00." Scottie as I suspected wouldn't care so we placed our order and waited for the waiter to leave.

Scottie took my hand, as he always does, and gently caressed it and asked, "So Andie how are things at home?" I must have made a face, because before I could respond he said, "Oh boy. That bad huh?"

"Well things have settled down from Saturday but needless to say we still have a lot to work through, which is the reason why I needed to talk to you."

I saw a slight flicker of fear in his eyes as he probably sensed this was not going to go as he expected. I continued, "Ginny is still very upset with me. There are a number of reasons why she is but I think the main reason is due to our relationship."

Scottie interrupted, "Andie, doesn't she see how happy you've been. Surely she wants you to be happy after all these years of loneliness."

I squeezed his hand and said, "I have been happy. You've also made me grow as a person. But I said early on that I could not hurt Ginny. We had to be careful. We weren't and now we find ourselves in this position."

Scottie asked with a hint of trepidation, "What position do we find ourselves in Andie? I don't understand."

Holding onto his hand tightly I whimpered, "Scottie I can't see you anymore. It's not going to work with Ginny thinking that I'm old enough to be your mother. She's probably right, Lord knows I've thought that same thing many times. Besides it's unfair for you to be in a relationship with me since you are leaving for school this week. We would never be able to see each other. It just won't work Scottie. I'm sorry."

I looked in his eyes and saw tears developing just as our food arrived. I felt horrible. In a matter of three days I've hurt the two most important people in my life. We picked at our food without saying much.

As we were finishing I said, "Scottie talk to me. Tell me what you're thinking."

He gazed at me with a distant look and said, "Andie, I'm sorry it's come down to this. The times I've spent with you these last two months have been the best moments of my life. I was hoping for it to never end. But I understand what you are saying and while I don't agree with you I respect you too much to not accept this. Is it okay if I leave now? I'm having a hard time with this and I just need to be alone. Okay?"

I nodded yes and said, "Scottie I'm so sorry."

Scottie squeezed my hand one last time and left. Much as I tried, I could not stop myself from crying. The waiter came over to see if everything was fine and I assured him they were. I paid the bill and drove home in a trance like haze. My god Andrea! What are you going to do now?

As time passed things became easier to cope with. My relationship with Ginny was slowly but surely returning back to normal. Emma tried to set me up on a couple of dates, both of which where a disaster, mostly due to me. I can't believe how boring men are! I had nothing in common with all my dates thus all we talked about was about themselves, their jobs or their golf games.

It was now approaching the holiday season and for the last four months I've been completely bored out of my mind. I hit the gym four times a week to work off all my excess energy and I would meet Emma for drinks every once in while but other than that my life had returned back to its vanilla style.

Ginny, now seeing how miserable I was encouraged me to try an online dating service. I laughed and said no but eventually she wore me out and I enrolled, or should I say Ginny enrolled me. Hahaha.

I had to admit it was kind of fun as I got see who and what my prospective dates were. I went on a couple of lunch dates with different guys but I was still early in my online dating life. The week after Thanksgiving my divorce became official so I was in the mood to celebrate. Of course I had no one to celebrate. Luckily one of the guys I had gone to lunch previously called and asked if I wanted to go out to happy hour and then dinner with some of his friends.

I thought to myself why not. George wasn't really my type but I felt nothing venture nothing gained. I accepted and he said he would pick me up at 6:00 Friday evening.

I dressed up for the date, not really risqué, but I felt I looked classy and attractive. When he arrived he looked like and smelled like he had been drinking. I asked George if he was okay and he replied that he was. He mentioned that he and a couple of guys from work had a Christmas lunch. Against my better judgement I decided to go ahead with the date even though warning bells were sounding off in my head.

When we got to the restaurant, a place called The Clubhouse, we went straight to the bar where we ran into his friends who were joining us for dinner. These two guys were without dates and already appeared to be half in the bag. I thought to myself cut your losses right now!

I stopped and asked George, "George those guys are alone. Where are their wives or girlfriends?"

George slipped an arm around me and said, "They'll be here soon. What are you having?"

I replied, "I'll have a coke please."

He looked at me and with a slight slur said, "Andrea baby, you need to loosen up. How about a Pomegranate Martini that will take the edge away?"

I looked at him in utter dismay. Seriously Andrea! This is what you've become? Some drunk guy's arm candy.

I said, "George please take me home. I'm not comfortable here." I turned and walked to the door as I heard George trying to keep up behind me yelling, "Andrea, what the fuck. Don't go. The night is young, you'll have fun. Trust me."

As I walked outside I headed to his car in the parking lot. When he caught up to me he grabbed me by the arm and said, "What the fuck is your problem? Christmas is next week and you're acting like Scrooge."

I tried to twist away from him but he was holding on to my arm tightly. I screamed, "Let go of me asshole. I just want to go home. You're hurting me!"

George said, "Come on Andrea lighten up."

Just then I heard, "Andrea? Andrea Walker? Is that you?"

I turned and saw Scottie. I said, "Yes it's me. I'm just trying to go home."

George let go of me and turned to see Scottie standing a mere ten feet from him. George slurred, "Hey little boy leave us alone. This ain't know of your business."

Scottie smiled and said, "You being an asshole to my friend just made it my business. You have two options buddy. One let her go and go get another drink or two prepare to feel some pain. Either way I'm not leaving. Pick your fucking poison asshole."

I watched George trying to see what he would do. Finally George looked at me and said, "Andrea I'm heading back inside. I hope you come to your senses and join me."

As he left in huff I smiled at Scottie and said, "Thank you."

Scottie grinned and smirked, "Do you need a ride home or are you going back in for more?"

"Would you mind taking me home? That is unless you have plans. I can call an Uber."

Scottie said, "No Uber needed. I'm parked over there." We walked together, silently and awkwardly, not having seen each other since that fateful lunch at La Tour. When we reached his car, as is Scottie, he opened the passenger door for me. This time however his eyes didn't linger on my legs.

As we drove I asked, "How is school going?" He replied, "School is school. I added some more courses so that I could graduate early. Didn't want to have any free time so I just led a vanilla life."

I said, "Oh wow Scottie congratulations. What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know Andrea. I have a job offer from the firm that I interviewed with last summer in NYC or I could go to work for dad. But enough about me Andrea. What have you been up to?"

I cringed. What do I say? Back to vanilla. I replied, "Well tonight was a good example of what I've been up to. I'm back to Vanilla and assholes like George but I'm okay as Ginny and I have mended fences and become closer."

Scottie said, "I'm glad to hear about you and Ginny. That's what's most important. Sorry about the rest. Here you go Andrea. You are home."

I asked, "Would you like to come in and catch up some more?" Yikes Andrea! Seriously!

Scottie said, "I don't think that's a good idea Andrea. It was good to see you. Merry Christmas."

I opened my own door and walked into my house to continue my vanilla existence. Merry Fucking Christmas Andrea! I can't believe I had the nerve to ask him to come inside after the hurt I put him through! Oh well as the old saying goes, you made your bed and now you lie in it.

Christmas came and went without much fanfare. I can tell that Ginny is worried about my state of mind, as is of course my dear friend Emma. In the spirit of open and honest communication with my daughter, I did tell Ginny about the incident outside The Clubhouse restaurant. I also mentioned how Scottie by pure happenstance came to the rescue.

Prior to Christmas we had made reservations at the club for New Year's Eve. It was now December 30th and I was regretting making that commitment. Ginny made it sound like a fun evening but my mind was elsewhere. I was dreading tomorrow especially since I had been set up with another date.

I'm sounding like a broken record, I know! Frank is a nice man. He is a little older than me, try 15 years older, and like me recently divorced. He is a nice man but again my heart felt empty.

As I was coming back from the health club I drove by Scottie's house and saw Ginny and Scottie talking on the sidewalk. I didn't stop and made no mention of it later that evening. New Years Eve came and I felt really sad. How had I made such a mess of my life in a little over six months. The sad part is, I don't even know what to do about it.

I told myself that I needed to put a brave front for Ginny. She has been through so much these last six months. I saw she was excited about getting dressed up and having fun at the club so I told myself to suck it up your daughter needs you. I admonished myself to make sure I had fun tonight as I knew Ginny would be worried about me.

As I got ready for our night at the club, Ginny walked in and gave me a hug. She said, "Mom this is going to be so much fun. I'm really excited. Aren't you?" I looked up and said, "Oh honey tonight is going to be so much fun. I can't wait."

Ginny looked at me with as the song says "Suspicious Eyes" and said, "Mom, you need to have some fun tonight. Let yourself go. Okay? Promise me?"

I glanced back and said, "If you don't let me get ready we aren't going to have any fun. Go. I'll be down shortly and honey, I love you. Happy New Years baby."

Ginny smiled and gave me a hug and said, "Hurry up mom I'm ready to go."

I laughed as she went downstairs. I finished with my makeup and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad I thought. I had on a nice little black dress. Conservative and classy. It showed some cleavage and stopped maybe 2 to 3 inches above my knees. I had let my hair grow out so that it was now shoulder length. After all these years I thought I still looked good.

When we got to the club, Frank was already there waiting for us. He led us to our table which consisted of Becky and her parents, me, Ginny and Frank. How cozy I thought. Our waiter came over and we ordered our drinks. Dinner was preordered as it was a large group. It consisted of Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, followed by an Arugula Peach salad, and the main entree. I had ordered Sea Bass but others had their choice of Filet Mignon, Rack of Lamb, or a Vegan Lasagna.

The dinner was great and soon the band started to play. Frank of course was at the bar with his cronies so I danced a couple of songs with Becky and Ginny. Before long I found myself sitting alone at our table. I saw Ginny dancing with a handsome boy, obviously enjoying herself. I told myself again that I needed to make sure Ginny wasn't worried about me having fun.

Just as I got done admonishing myself I found Ginny standing over me. She said, "Mom why are you sitting here by yourself? It's 11:30. You should be out on the dance floor. Come dance with us! Please."

I smiled and said, "Virginia Elizabeth Walker! I'm fine go have fun. Don't worry about me."

She said, "Okay mom but will you please be on the dance floor with us when the clock strikes midnight!?

I nodded yes and she said, "Promise?"

I nodded my head yes and said, "Go on and enjoy yourself. I'll be up there shortly."

I took a sip of my wine and looked back at this past year. I thought I could never have imagined how this year turned out. Such a wild roller coaster ride of emotions. Some good, some very bad. I took one last gulp from my wine glass when my phone pinged.

I looked at it and it read, "Hello Gorgeous! Whatcha doing?"

Oh my. My heart started racing. It was Scottie. I took a deep breath and texted, "At the club celebrating the New Year. You?"

My phone quickly pinged, "Hard to be celebrating anything when you are sitting by yourself at an empty table!"

My breathing started to get ragged as my head snapped around looking to see where he was at. Oh Andrea you can't do this I said to myself. But just then my phone pinged again, "You really are so vanilla!" I laughed and felt a warmth spread through me that had been missing for so long!

I got up and started to search for him. As I neared the lobby my phone pinged, "Oh Andie I've missed you so much baby."

My legs weakened and my heart raced. Where is he? I kept looking for him and couldn't find him when suddenly I felt two arms engulf me, lips on my neck, I heard, "Oh Andie I've longed so much for this moment."

My body, my heart, and my mind exploded with a torrent of happiness. I said, "Oh Scottie I'm so sorry. I've missed you so much."

He spun me around and his lips found mine. I thrust my tongue into his mouth as I melded my body into his. My god what was I doing? I panicked and pulled away. I said, "Scottie we can't do this. I promised."

It was a feeble attempt to deny my true feelings. Scottie cupped my face and said, "Andie, why do you think I'm here tonight?"

I shook my head not knowing why as he said, "Look over there."pointing to the corner of the room where my daughter, Ginny, was watching with a big smile.

Scottie continued, "Andie, this was all Ginny's idea. Baby she made this happen for us."

I looked at Scottie, then Ginny, then back at Scottie. He just shook his head yes as he continued to tenderly cup my face.

I screamed, "Oh yes. Really?"

I raced towards Ginny who had her arms outstretched waiting for me. I hugged her and thanked her. Ginny pushed me away and said, "Mom I'm so sorry. I've been such a selfish daughter. All I ever wanted is for you to be happy and when you finally found happiness I dumped on your parade. Please forgive me. You and Scottie belong together. I'm sorry mommy." I crushed her body into mine. Her words were so liberating as I felt my heart race.

I pulled away and asked, "Are you sure honey? Are you absolutely sure?"

"Mom go to your man! Happy New Year. I love you mommy."

I squeezed her hard into mine and said, "Thank you baby, thank you."

I raced into Scottie's arms, looked up at him and said, "Let's go dance lover."

We walked onto the dance floor hand in hand. I could hear the gasps from all the old biddy's as I wrapped my arms around Scottie's neck and drew him in for a long, sultry, and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced with each other as we melted into each other's embrace.

I was lost in the moment holding tight onto Scottie. I looked into his eyes and I saw a reflection of mine. I knew then what I wanted most in life. I want to be with this man. Hopefully he feels the same as I.

The band stopped playing and the countdown began. I held onto Scottie as we heard 3,2,1 and then Happy New Year. I reached up to Scottie and we kissed. A loving and tender kiss, it was electric.

He pulled back and said, "Andie I love you."

My heart filled with a warmth that I hadn't felt in so many years as my legs buckled hearing his words. I smiled and said, "Scottie I love you too. Please take me home."

I went to Ginny and said, "Happy New Year baby. Thank you for what you did tonight. Please let Frank know I went home. I love you so much Ginny."

My eyes teared up as Ginny hugged me and said, "Go and enjoy yourself mom. You deserve all the happiness the world has to offer."

As we headed home there wasn't much said as we were both a little nervous. It had been so long since we had been intimate. I wondered if we could pick up were we left off.

Once inside he took me in his arm and held me close. He whispered in my ear, " I've missed holding you close like this."

I looked up and our eyes met and then our lips. This time it was a kiss that escalated in intensity. Four months of pent up emotions starting to come out. I felt his cock pushing against my crotch. My pussy dampening quickly. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs to my room, our room.

Once inside he put me down and continued to caress my mouth with his tongue. His hands cupping my ass, squeezing and kneading my cheeks, he pulled me into him. I moaned feeling his hand sliding the back zipper of my dress down. His lips slid down to my neck as his hands pulled the dress off my shoulders and onto the floor.

I groaned, ready for this man to make love to me. His hand cup the underside of my breast as his lips inched downward. My body was responding rapidly to his touch, my legs wobbled as I felt his fingers tug at my nipple. Oh my god I had forgotten how wonderful it felt to be with this man.

His lips found my breast and sucked it in causing me to gasp loudly, "Oh my that feels so good."

His hands were now on my hips and I soon felt my panties being tugged down my legs. His hands teased my pussy, slowly caressing my inner folds. I groaned as his hand cup my pussy while he nibbled on my nipple.

He stood up and devoured my neck, his hands now gently and rather seductively massaged my ass cheeks. He whispered, "Get in bed Andie. I want to make love to you baby."

I watched as he went to the door and locked it. Smiling at me he said, "I'm not taking any chances with Ginny changing her mind about us." I giggled but inwardly I was pleased that he had thought of locking the door as I had not.

He quickly undressed and approached with his cock erect. He said, "Please suck me off. It's been so long I won't last long if you don't." I moaned with anticipation as I moved to the edge of the bed.

My pussy was on a fire as I slowly lowered my mouth and licked the head of his big fat cock. I worked my tongue around the rim while stroking his cock as I felt little tremors build within me.

He moaned loudly, "Oh God suck my cock, I am ready to pop baby."

My pussy was wet with desire, already beginning to feel mini sparks of pleasure traveling through my body. I lowered my mouth over the shaft of his throbbing cock.

I sensed that Scottie was about ready to explode so I clamped my mouth over his cock and quickly stroked his shaft up and down. I suddenly felt his cock spasm and begin shooting his hot gooey sperm into my mouth.