Andrea and Scottie Pt. 08 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scottie moaned, "Oh God yes I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh yes."

I felt so sexy and alive again. He pulled me up and kissed me, his hands finding my breasts and pinching both erect nipples as I arched my head back and moaned, "Oh yes baby play with my nipples. I am so wet and horny for you. Oh yes that feels so good. I've missed you so much."

He playfully pushed me back onto the bed and quickly crawled between my legs. My pussy quivering and wet from the impending orgasm. I closed my eyes and felt his fingers begin to roam up and down my wet slit. I spread my legs wider as I moaned in pleasure. He licked and kissed all around my pussy. It had been such a long time since he had eaten my pussy.

The sparks and illicit tremors were firing inside me. His warm tongue began running up and down my folds then pressing inside my hole to taste my juices. He lapped my pussy like a kitty sending me into an uncontrolled spasms. Easing a finger deep inside of me his tongue rose to greet my little bud.

I purred wrapping my hands around his head, bringing him flush with my blossoming lips, "Oh. Yes, don't stop. Oh my god. I've missed your delicious tongue baby."

The sensations wrecking through my body were indescribable. I knew I was going to cum quickly as my hips rocked against his face. "Yes right there don't don't stop lover. Oh yes I am cumming."

A powerful orgasm cascaded through my loins. I rode his face as he kept fucking me with his finger. It was an amazing feeling. My hips bucked and my legs thrashed lewdly.

When my orgasm subsided he looked up at me with a sexy smile and asked "Did my sexy little slut like that?"

Eyes still closed I grinned and contently nodded my head. Then I felt his tongue curl deep into my moist cunt. I twitched as he continued to tongue around the folds of my pussy. He moved his tongue higher onto my clit again and teased it with quick little flicks. Once again my body quickly started to respond.

He began to jab my pussy in and out with his tongue before sucking in my clit with his mouth.

"Oh! Oh!Oh!Oh! Oh," I groaned mindlessly as my hips ground against his face.

I once again pulled his face deeper into my pussy as my legs continued to thrash about and purred, "Scottie make love to me baby. I need your cock inside me. I want you so badly. I love you."

He slowly worked his way up my body stopping to feast on my sensitive nipples. At last I felt Scottie's stiff cock slide up and down my slit before I felt his velvety head pop into my cock starved pussy.

He pushed all the way into my pussy as I whimpered, "Oh yes. Make love to me Scottie. Make love to me with your big cock! It feels so good."

Scottie lowered his mouth onto mine and we kissed lovingly. He said, "Oh Andie I love you so much. I knew we would find our way back to each other. I never lost hope baby."

Our kiss escalated as I slipped my tongue between his lips. Soon our tongues were in a full French Kiss, our breathing becoming deeper and more labored as we savored the warm wetness of our mouths.

My pussy was pulsing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking in his hard cock. I wrapped my arms around him, slamming my hips against him as he slowly pushed in and out of my pussy.

I wrapped my legs around him as he started to piston his cock faster in and out of my pussy.

I mewed, "Oh baby your cock feels so nice. Don't stop.Yes. Yes. Yes just like that."

I lost track of time. I whimpered as his big cock continued to stretch and fill my cock starved pussy. I kept bucking my hips as the sensations were indescribable. My head rolled, side to side as I babbled incoherently. I tried to prepare myself for this gigantic wave of pleasure that was going to tear through my body. My pussy was milking his cock as I continued to savor the tremors.

He started pushing deeper and faster into me. My moans grew louder and my breathing became more erratic. I knew that I was going to cum so good on his cock.

He was pushing deep into my pussy. My arms were spread out grabbing the sheets as he was now furiously pounding my pussy. My legs started to shake as I wailed, "Shit Scottie! Feels so good. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm cumming Scottie. I'm cumming."

My body shook uncontrollably, my face contorted as my orgasm ripped through me. I felt my legs try to spasm out from underneath him. Scottie held still and let my orgasm subside. I finally opened my eyes and smiled, "Oh Scottie. That was incredible. I love you Scottie."

Still on top of me he started to move in and out of me with long slow strokes. Kissing me passionately he continued to make love to me. Sensually and lovingly he moved in and out of my still sopping wet pussy. I wrapped my legs and arm around him as he continued his slow and long strokes.

He whispered in my ear, "Oh Andie I love you so much. You are so beautiful."

He continued to slowly make love to me, kissing me, caressing me, holding me in his arms. Soon I felt his cock swelling. He sped up his pace while still locked in our embrace. Faster and faster he went, I began to meet his thrusts with my hips as I locked my arms around his neck.

Harder and harder he went, his cock hardened and got ready for its explosion. I groaned in his ear, "You feel so big Scottie. I'm so full. Your cock is so big. Fuck me Scottie."

He groaned, "Oh baby I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Yes." I felt stream after stream of his sperm shooting deep into my pussy.

I screamed, "Oh yes Scottie. I can feel your cum baby. It feels so good. Keep cumming baby."

He finally stopped and collapsed on top of me. I held him tight while I smothered him with wet kiss after wet kiss, "Oh Scottie, I love you. That was so wonderful. You are my perfect lover."

He rolled off me and spooned me into his arms, gently caressing my body as he ran his fingers through my hair. He whispered, "Andie you are an amazing lover baby. You are right, that was wonderful."

We woke up the next morning with me still in his arms. I rolled over so that we were face to face. I felt so wonderful. Happy New Year. What a great way to start the new year. Scottie and I were back in each other's arms. I still can't believe this happened. Thank you Virginia Elizabeth Walker.

Scottie opened his eyes and saw me smiling. He asked, "What's the smile for?"

I laughed and said, "Because I'm so happy. I can't begin to explain how happy I am. I love you Scottie."

He kissed me tenderly, as a lover would and said, "Andie I love you so much. I'm just as happy baby."

I buried my head into his chest and held him tight. The emotions running inside me were off the charts. Never have I felt so loved as I felt right now. I looked up and said, "What do you want to do today? Please tell me you don't have plans."

He chuckled and said, "I was planning on hanging out with you. Is that okay?"

I squeezed him tight and squealed, "Oh yes! You bet it's okay. What time is it?" He looked at his watch and said, "Oops looks like we slept well. It's ten am. Sounds like just about the right time to start a New Years Day brunch."

I grinned and said, "That sounds wonderful. Fortunately for us the refrigerator downstairs is stocked with everything we need to make a fabulous New Years Day brunch."

He said, "I'm going to go home and change clothes then I'll be right back. I would feel better if Ginny didn't see me in the same clothes from last night." He kissed me and got up.

I said, "Scottie? Thank you for thinking about those little things. I really appreciate that."

Scottie dressed and left. I put on my robe and went to see if Ginny was awake, asleep, or even home. Well I quickly eliminated asleep and awake as her bed was still made from last night and I know my daughter would not have made the bed without being told to do so.

I texted her and said, "Hey what's up! Happy New Year." I assumed that she went home with Becky and her parents so I wasn't too concerned when she didn't respond right away. I decided this was the perfect time to take a shower and get ready for the day. I felt vibrant, with an extra oomph in my step.

As I was getting dressed I heard my phone ping and saw it was a response from Ginny, "Heading home. Stayed at Becky's since I figured you wanted some alone time with Scottie. See you soon. Love you mom!"

Her words tugged at my heart. I said to myself. Thank you Ginny. Thank you for all of this. I went downstairs to start prepping for the brunch. I was excited and hopeful that the three of us would be able to coexist. As I was cracking eggs I heard the front door open and saw Scottie walk in dressed casually in his jeans with a sweater. He came over and gave me a long warm hug.

As we were standing there we heard a, "Ahem. Hello? Can you take that upstairs please." We turned around, I with a look of terror, and saw Ginny standing there with a big grin.

She laughed and said, "Chill out mom. I'm a big girl. I'm so happy for you guys. I also want to emphasize what I said to you last night. Mom I'm so sorry that I put you through all this. It's obvious that you both are in love with one another. I was being a selfish little brat. Please forgive me mom. All I ever wanted was for you to be happy. I hope I made up for my brattish behavior."

I immediately started to sob like only a mom would understand. I ran to her and gave her the biggest and strongest mom hug I had in me.

I said, "Oh honey I love you so much. It's okay. You don't ever need to apologize to me. Not after what you did. I love you. Are you hungry? We're going to make a morning after brunch."

Ginny looked a little teary eyed as she nodded yes and said with her little smirk, "I'm good as long as you don't make me feel like the third wheel!"

I laughed and started to go back to prepping when I heard Scottie say, "Okay everyone I need to say something important and Ginny I want you to be a part of this so that you will never ever feel like you're a third wheel."

Scottie took my hand led me me to a chair and said, "Sit down. I have some things to say."

Both Ginny and I looked at each other as Scottie continued, "Andie since I met you I have thought nothing more than how to make you happy. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I'm glad I can finally say that I love you. Ginny I want you to know how truly thankful I am that you contacted me. I hope you now know how much I love your mother."

My eyes were a mess as I was so moved by his words. I looked at Ginny and saw that her eyes were also glassy eyed. I looked back to Scottie who after pausing continued.

"So Andrea Walker here we are. Andie I want you to know that I never ever stopped believing that we would not get back together. Even when I was at my lowest point I never gave up hope. Do you know why?"

I shook my head unable to answer, my eyes swelling with emotions he continued.

"The reason why I never gave up hope is because I knew early on in our relationship that you were the one for me. You have always been my one and only!"

My heart trembled as I continued to listen. I saw his hand reach into his jeans pocket and pull something out. I couldn't tell what it was.

He said, "Andrea Walker, I spent four long months thinking about you, thinking about us, and vowing to myself that if I ever had the opportunity again I would never let us be apart again."

I saw him go to his knees and my hole body began to shiver as I listened intently.

"Andrea I love you more than you can imagine. I vowed to myself that when we got back together I would never spend another day in my life without you being by my side. Andrea, I love you more than I can say in words. Will you please marry me?"

He opened up the box to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring I had ever seen. I started to sob uncontrollably, my body convulsing as I heard Ginny screaming in the background. I looked at Scottie who said, "Well?"

I sputtered out, "Of course! Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh I love you Scottie."

I looked up and saw Ginny racing in for a group hug. We jumped and screamed in happiness as I wrapped my arms around Scottie and screamed, "Oh Scottie. I love you! I can't wait to be your wife."

Eventually the maelstrom of emotions calmed down and we found ourselves, the three of us, seated at the kitchen table. I asked Scottie, "Scottie, when did you buy this beautiful ring? Yesterday? Certainly not today."

I looked at Ginny as Scottie answered, "Andie I bought your ring last summer. I was going to ask you to marry me before I went back to school. Like I said! I never gave up hope."

Both Ginny and I looked at each other and started to sob tears of joy.

We applied for a marriage license at the county courthouse the next day as soon as their offices opened up. We met with Scottie's parents to let them know our intentions. Scottie's dad seemed to be handling the news better than Mrs Miller but oh well.

Scottie took the job working in his dads firm which allowed us to live at my house, our house.

One week later we had a small ceremony at our house. Scottie's dad was the Officiant, Ginny was my maid of honor and Sherri was Scottie's best man. Emma and Mrs Miller also were in attendance.

I went off the pill and in early February we found out I was pregnant. Nine months later on October 11, 2021 I gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Charles Scott Miller! Charlie our little guy!