All Comments on 'Andrea, From Homeless to Happy'

by greenday0418

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

Grim and compelling and very readable. A well-written piece of work.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Rather disgusting piece of work; but well written...and given the call that you are responding to, it fits the feminist empowerment motif that at least you attempt to transcend...

4 stars.. for your standard exceptional writing even in a trite motif.

greenday0418greenday0418about 2 years agoAuthor

to servant111; being homeless is not fun and at least they all lived happily ever after.

OmenainenOmenainenabout 2 years ago

Thank you for participating in my event!

You had inaccuracies concerning female biology and childbearing, and another round of editing might have been in order, though on the whole you write well. If you want more detailed criticism, PM me - I’ve been told I’m too blunt and should critique in private :-)

Thank you for the effort and supporting my event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not really into Lesbian stories but in saything this i hope you realize just how great story was when it can catch my attention. I really loved this story it was fantastic thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the story, it show what a mind this writer has. NLR.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

This tale took much out of me, mostly heartache and tears ….. intense because this was unfortunately more then reality, happenings how we human beings abusing our „beloved“ ones ….. violence hate crime greed distrust money power and just name it ….. and on the receiving end children woman ….. reading this tale was definitely challenging and im happy with your ending …… thank you for sharing this tale, five stars are not enough ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌹

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Maybe a bit more burn for the evil stepmother and her daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenday0418@greenday0418
New story submitted for ON THE JOB 2023 in Romance. This one took me two years to finish. New meds seem to help. Still no cure, but there is hope for Alzheimer's treatment to slow down the disease.