Andrea Miller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"you think you actually have to ask?" Terry laughed, "Let's go!" As they headed for the stairs, they rounded up Paula Suzy Esmay Melany and Jen. Seeing what they were up to, Mel followed.

As usual, Mel set to work perfecting the girls' makeup and hair. Terry collected her perfume atomizer from her purse and followed Andrea into the bathroom. They left the door open and Andrea Opened the shower door to turn on the water. "How hot do you like it?"

"Nice and hot." Terry answered. Andrea set it the way she and Mel liked it and when the water was hot, stepped back to let Terry follow her in. "Oh that's perfect! Terry groaned as she stepped under the water and keeping her head and therefore her hair dry.

Andrea left the falling water to Terry for the moment as she picked up her louffa and added body wash. "give me your perfume." When Terry complied watching curiously, Andrea sprayed a couple of pumps onto the louffa and began to work both into it, splashing it with a little of the falling water to foam it up. Then she waved Terry out from under the fall and began to gently but vigorously scrub every inch of her skin from neck to feet with the perfumed soap. The scent of the perfume pervaded the air in the shower making Andrea smile. She didn't recognize it, but Terry had excellent taste in perfume. She'd recognized that earlier, but she was reminded of it again now and she inhaled deeply to take it in. rinsing the louffa out, she hung it back up and began Running her hands all over Terry's soapy body the way she had earlier for Mel, only this time she was taking her time and making sure her lover enjoyed every second of it.

9:12 pm

As this was happening, Esmay came in to pee, and stopped mesmerized by the sight of what was going on in that shower through the clear glass wall. Her eyes were bugged wide open and it was obvious she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Both Andrea and Terry saw her but pretended not to even know she was there. Despite her disbelief, she was also obviously enjoying it whether she was aware of it or not. Finally forcibly reminded of why she'd come in, she hurriedly scurried over to the toilet, hiked up her skirt to drop her panties and dropped onto the seat. They could see her still surreptitiously watching them in the mirror as she peed.

Jen followed her in a couple of minutes later to see what was taking her so long, followed by Paula. She smiled at the lovers in the shower and grinned at Esmay as she spotted her in the mirror and what she was doing. "Beautiful isn't it?" She asked startling Esmay into a squeak, "Don't worry Darling, we're staring too and they don't give a damn! In fact, I think they like being watched. By Paula's nod she seemed to agree. If you're done, why don't you come over here and watch them with us?" She held out her hand in invitation.

Caught in the act and knowing it, Esmay shrugged and pulled up her panties, let her skirt down and went over to join Jen and Paula watching the show. When Andrea finally brought Terry to orgasm in front of the other three girls, she let her rinse off before trading places to rinse herself off. "Which of these is yours?" Terry asked. Andrea pointed at the tiny purple glass bottle on the small shelf holding Terry's, hers and Mel's perfumes, Mel's straight razor and the shave gel the sisters both shared, raising an eyebrow and grinning as if to ask, "you really had to ask?"

Terry laughed, "Just making sure. They could've just been two different kinds. I guess I'd have known if I'd opened one and smelled it wouldn't I." she loaded the louffa the way she'd seen Andrea do it, she proceeded to wash Andrea exactly the same way she had her. When it came time to move on to the good part though, she urged Andrea to rinse off and directed her to the shaving bench. Then she turned off the water and dropped to her knees. "Time to return the favor!" She sang, "I've wanted to try this with you for soooh long!" She leant forward and ran a tentative lick up Andrea's slit, then began to explore with her lips and tongue.

Andrea had been waiting and hoping for this all night. Now it was happening and her blood was already boiling. Terry's tongue tracing her every curve and crevice was sending shivers up and down her spine and she could already feel herself starting to get wet. "Oh, that's so good Baby!" she groaned, "Go ahead and push a little harder... Soooh that's perfect!" Then Terry was pushing her tongue inside her cunt and lapping out her nectar like it was sweet syrup and her pleasure shot up another notch. When she moved up to her now erect clit and started licking in tiny circles around it rockets were going off in Andrea's head, her heart rate shot up, she found herself moaning out her ecstasy running her fingers through Terry's hair and caressing her scalp.

Then Terry was pushing two fingers inside her and feeling out all her interior contours and trying to push even deeper. "Push your whole hand in Baby if you want to." Andrea groaned panting, "push it all the way in." Terry started rotating her wrist back and forth, then added a third finger, still rotating and then a fourth, and was pushing much farther in than anyone had ever had their hand inside her. The stretching sensation wasn't as painful this time as it had been with Trebbor's pole, but Terry had taken a subtler approach, stretching her more slowly and evenly and that rotation was making her mind whirl in a storm of ecstasy that was near orgasmic. She could feel it every time the edge of Terry's hand passed across her G-spot and it was shooting surges of electricity all through her body. Andrea couldn't believe how good this was feeling and she wanted more. "Oh please Baby put your thumb in too? Make a fist and fuck me with it!" Terry had done as she asked and had barely begun to do what she'd asked when she came in a screaming lightning storm of trembling surges that had her spasming uncontrollably, though she was still in control enough to beg, "OH god yes Terry Baby! Please don't stop. Please keep fucking me! I am yours! Your slave forever!"

Terry couldn't believe Andrea was taking her whole fist and almost half her forearm! Each new stroke seemed to send her higher and higher and just the fact she was making her soulmate feel this much pleasure was making her start to feel the way she had when Andrea had been making love to her in her room! She couldn't wait for the chance for both of them to make love to one another at the same time. And best of all, they had lots of options. She leant back forward and began eagerly licking Andrea's clit, causing her to explode in a massive squirt of her juices that sprayed all over her breasts and belly, running down her body and over her pubic heart and vaginal lips to stream down her thighs and onto the shower floor. She couldn't believe one woman could put out so much liquid! Especially after having already done so earlier on the dining room table. Now though Andrea was pulling her face tightly into her vagina with her chin pressing against her own twisting and turning forearm and she was shuddering and quaking as if she were being electrocuted, and then Terry realized she too was cumming! A moment later Andrea was gently pushing her away.

"Oh guh-gah-God, tuh-too muh-muh-much..." Andrea sputtered obviously barely coherent. Then as she started to recover, "I think we need to rinse off again."

Terry would've laughed if she could. "I Think you're right my precious Darling. I'm dripping with your delightful juices, and mine! I wish I could've caught and swallowed them all down like you did mine. Yours are so sweet, like a faintly earthy fruity vanilla cream, and the smell of your perfume only adds to it! I feel like I've wasted a wonderful treasure."

"Oh don't worry about it beautiful." Andrea replied ever more strongly, "Like they say, there's more where that came from and you can have as much as you want any time you want, I promise!" She sat up from her position leaning against the wall. She took Terry's hand and pulled her to her feet with her. Then she reached around Terry to turn the water back on and let it heat back up before they both stepped under it again to rinse off without letting their hair get wet. Then they took turns resoaping and perfuming the sponge to wash one another again before turning the water back off and stepping out to dry one another with soft towels.

When they emerged from the bathroom, they were met with the applause of all six women in the room. "That was one hell of a show!" Mel commented grinning, "I wish I could've seen the whole thing, but only Esmay Paula and Jen got that lucky. Me Melany and Suzy only knew what was going on when those two thought to let us know, which by the sound of things was about halfway through."

"we're glad you liked it!" Terry giggled, "It's probably why Andrea left the door open! I think I like being watched too." Seeing everybody ready, she picked up her camera, "so, who's first?"

"That's me." Melany answered. She strode arrogantly into the scene just as the next song was starting. It was Slaughter's "fly to The Angels" and she began to dance. Once Terry had signaled she had the shots she wanted, Melany waved Andrea in to peel her out of her skin tight sleeveless white lycra tank, her two inch heeled slouch boots and the white painted on stretch jeans, although not as form fitting as Rachel's black ones, they did show off her figure beautifully. Now completely naked, she danced about, proudly showing off her dense thick untrimmed and totally natural bush. Her legs and underarms were perfectly hairless, but as she freely admitted she thought she should be justifiably proud of her womanly bush. Oh bald pussies were beautiful too, but she loved women with hair down there.

Andrea showed her appreciation of any pussy by pushing Melany back until she settled onto the nightstand and dropped to her knees in front of her and began combing her fingers through that bush as she sought out Melany's clit. She found it erect and poking out from under its hood. Then her other hand was tracing through Melany's lips and Andrea was pleased to find her already damp enough for her to push two fingers in to start slowly finger fucking her friend as she licked suckled and nibbled at her clit. Melany's response was a moaning shudder as she grabbed a tight double handful of Andrea's hair to pull her in tight for maximum stimulation. She was shuddering her way through a powerful orgasm less than a minute later.

Then Jen was pushing her way in from the side to suckle and suck hard on Melany's nipples, switching from one to the other and back again. Her hand took the place of Andrea's when she used it to reach down and up Jen's skirt and into her panties to find and tickle her clit. Melany came at least twice more with their combined actions before she was pushing them both away in a post orgasmic shuddering spasm. When her thighs came away from Andrea's ears, she clearly heard Terry's camera clicking merrily away.

Andrea backed off and stood to look down at the two other women sharing an impassioned kiss and turned to Terry to get her own. Terry's response had her shivering in pleasure. They were interrupted when Jen stroked Andrea's cheek. "That was amazing Andrea! I can't believe I was actually jealous of you when we first got here. Now I can't wait for my turn!" she pulled Andrea toward the foot of her bed to let Mel in to fix Melany's hair and makeup again, then kissed her deeply and tenderly. Once their kiss broke she called out clearly, "I'm next!"

the rest of Melany's shoot went quickly, including several close-up pussy shots Melany asked for specifically. Then it was Jen's turn and she waited for the next song to start to put on her own performance. The song that came on was Joan Jett's remake of "Everyday People." Her dance took full advantage of her voluptuous build and her massive g-cup tits as she swayed and rolled her hips, causing her tits to perform a separate but perfectly compatible dance of their own, their large gumdrop nipples standing at attention through both bra and dress. "Now I know your other reason for asking her out!" Andrea groaned to Melany who was smiling her satisfaction, "that woman can Dance! We've gotta get her up on the table downstairs as soon as we can!"

Melany nodded eagerly as Jen was shucking out of her dress and tossing it playfully to Melany. This revealed her thick dark auburn bush which was just as wild and natural as Melany's. "that's another reason I asked her out!" she confided giggling and grinning like a fool, "I saw that bush at the pool locker room a couple of weeks ago and knew I had to have her. We were sixty-nining that night and we've been going at it like rabbits ever since! We both love bush!" At that moment Terry was signaling and Jen's strapless corset bra was sailing through the air toward Andrea. She snagged it out of the air and winked broadly at Jen who grinned back at her mouthing "that's yours."

"I'll bet Janna's strap-on is charged by now." Melany whispered, "If you want, I can go down and get it for you." At Andrea's eager nod she hurried out of the room. She was back in very short order with the toy in hand. Andrea slipped the G-spot vibe into her already very slick wet pussy and Melany helped her adjust the straps to hold everything securely.

Jen's deep green eyes were practically glowing with anticipation as Andrea moved over toward her now the shoot was over. Jen pulled the head of the eight inch clear pink dong down to guide it between her thighs so she could pull Andrea in for another deep passionate kiss. When that broke she climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees and looked coyly over her shoulder. "Oh Take me now Baby!"

Andrea didn't hesitate and quickly lined the head up with Jen's cunt and pushed it slowly and gently in, pulling an erotic groan out of the beautifully voluptuous woman. AS she established her rhythm, Andrea was reaching around the front of Jen's thigh to find her clit. Jen's ecstatic moans and groans gained a couple of octaves as she strummed that clit while she fucked her deep and hard pulling back to just leave the synthetic cock's head inside before ramming back in. Andrea could clearly once again hear Terry clicking away, making happy sounds. When Jen came with loudly moaning shuddering spasms, Andrea kept going and Jen began pushing back hard into Andrea's forward strokes.

Andrea responded to this with an increase in the speed and force of her clitoral strumming using Jen's plentiful cream to lubricate. She caught a glimpse of motion out of the corner of her eye and glanced that way to see Terry waving Melany forward. Melany's body pressed into her back and rear as her hands came around to cup and start kneading her tits. After a few seconds of this, Melany's fingers were twisting and pulling on her nipples, making her breasts bounce in her palms. That in combination with the enticing vibrations stimulating her clit and g-spot sent her screaming over the edge as she fucked Jen even harder. Then Jen was collapsing forward and Andrea was toppling with her, both in an ecstatic haze. Andrea found herself continuing to thrust at Jen who was responding with ecstatic grunts to each one. Then Jen was thrashing and squirming to escape. Andrea rolled her hips back to pull the length of the silicone cock out of the other's pussy. Mel immediately slapped the slightly damp towel from her shower with Terry down to wipe up and catch the flow of Jen's cream that came out from behind the dam of the dong that had been holding it back. The other towel was catching her own creamy discharge and Andrea smiled up at her sister for her thoughtfulness.

After that Melany helped Andrea take off the strap-on and they got the room back in order and Suzy was next. Andrea hadn't been able to avoid seeing the looks of awe and trepidation on hers and Esmay's but especially Paula's faces as she'd been fucking Jen. She felt sympathy for them, but she knew their fear was only of the unknown and she was going to do her best to please them as much as she had her other partners tonight.

Suzy began dancing to Kid Rock's "What I Learned Out On The Road" moving exactly like a stage dancer at one of his concerts which she'd confided she'd done the last time he'd come to KC. Her ankle length sundress came off in a flourish and landed on the bed at Terry's signal. Mel leaned in and snagged it to hang it on one of the wall hooks beside the door. "Wow," Jen whispered impressed, "Her body's as fine as yours Andrea!" Andrea nodded happily. For a woman as gorgeous as Jen to say that comparing her favorably to Suzy was uplifting to say the least! She kissed Jen for the compliment and turned back to watch the performance. Suzy was an excellent dancer and it only took a minute for Terry to get the shots she wanted. Suzy's panties landed in Andrea's outstretched hands and the show went on. Andrea watched in avid fascination as the inch wide landing strip of Suzy's pussy drew her eyes there again and again. It was a deliciously pretty pussy too and she was practically drooling to taste it. Terry was finished with the shoot as soon as the song ended. Andrea hurried forward and dropped to her knees in front of Suzy and dove into the slick folds of her pussy before Suzy could stop her. She turned and pushed her victim's ass down on the bed before she could begin to protest, suckling hard on the little fingertip long clit she'd found and pushing her fingers into that wet cunt to begin twiddling her G-spot. Suzy groaned deep in her chest apparently realizing she wasn't going to get out of this and just as quickly finding she no longer wanted to! This was far better than she'd ever gotten from any man and far more pleasant than she could've ever expected. Then she came the way the other girls had and she instantly understood how they'd been feeling during their turns. She was still a mens' lady, but she wouldn't be so resistant the next time one of her female friends wanted to share a little intimacy! Or a lot! When Andrea came up, she took her in her arms and kissed her passionately actually enjoying her own taste on Andrea's lips and mouth. "thank you Andrea, that was wonderful!"" She sighed happily as they got to their feet. Andrea went over to Terry who kissed her eagerly then began licking Suzy's cream off her face.

Paula was staring stupefied at what she'd just seen. When Terry told her it was her turn she nearly bolted. Turning toward the door, she was dismayed to see it blocked by Tommy and Mike who stood watching. Apparently, no one had noticed their arrival until Terry turned to catch her and spotted them as well. "Oh excellent! Door guards." I'll take you guy's pictures when I'm done with the girls!"

Andrea grabbed Paula's hand. "don't worry Baby, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. I love you too much to do that to you." She whispered in her ear, "I only did that with Suzy because I could see she was more curious than she wanted to admit. She's always liked teasing other girls, so I pushed her that little bit farther and you saw what happened. I love you sis and you're safe if you don't want me to."

Strangely, she felt comforted by that and grinned back at her friend. Even stranger, the absolute love and devotion in Andrea's eyes and her voice told her she meant every word of it too. Andrea did actually love her! "Thank you Andrea, "you are a real friend. I can't tell you how much that means to me. Okay, I'm ready now." She strutted forward and into position then waited for a new song to begin. It didn't hurt that there were now two hot guys there to watch her too.

Roxette's song "The Look" came on and she smiling began to gyrate and twist in a sexy sway that had pretty much all of them who liked girls drooling. Soon her own eyes were glowing with unrestrained lust that had Andrea in particular growing hopeful. Her dress came off in a swirl and she tossed it to Andrea as her dance continued. "the look" came to an end and Dio's "Fallen Angels" followed and Paula kept dancing. Her panties soon followed her dress and she was dancing ecstatically naked. Terry took advantage of this extended shoot to get plenty of fine shots.