Andrea Miller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began licking him all over, beginning this time with his balls and gently sucking each into her mouth and rolling it around as she sucked softly. She could just hear Toby's soft moan of pleasure and started stroking his length with her hand to keep him hard. Not that she expected him to go soft with what she was doing and the sounds he was making more and more steadily as she continued. Licking his full length once again, she took his head into her mouth and started working him in earnest. She wished they were on the bed so it would be easier to take him all the way down as she had downstairs. It was a lot harder at this angle until he rocked his hips forward for her and she smiled up at him with her eyes, though she doubted he could see much of her face at this angle. She spent a lot of time searching out his most sensitive spots and tickling them with her tongue when she wasn't shoving him as far down her throat as she could reach before she hit his belly with her forehead.

He shifted his hips forward on the seat and leaned his upper body back while keeping his hips rolled forward so she was then able to swallow him whole. Now she knew he could see her eyes and used them to show her gratitude. She realized he was stroking her hair in just the way she loved and began really concentrating on his pleasure while enjoying what he was doing for her in return. She was taking her sweet time and giving him everything she had without rushing his orgasm. She could feel it building and didn't do anything to slow it down, but she did do everything she could think of to make it a big one without cutting into his pleasure. She could tell exactly when he was about to cum and was ready and waiting when it happened. It was fortunate that she'd made him cum earlier or she might not have caught all of his spendings this time! In that instant, she decided the pornstar move of filling her mouth with his cum before swallowing like she had with Tommy was just stupid unless he asked her to show it all to him. Unless he did, she would simply swallow it down as fast as she could so she didn't risk losing any. Making that decision on the fly as she did and beginning to implement it on the spot saved her. That first gulp left just enough room for his final spurt and she was able to get it all down before sucking him dry. All the while she was continually suckling and tickling his head and just above until he gently pushed her away, telling her it was too much and pulled her up for a kiss. When he did, she straddled his lap and threw her whole being into that kiss surprising him.

"Mmm, getting him ready for me?" Terry asked innocently from behind her, "I am definitely going to want my turn when we're done with this shoot. By the way Gorgeous, Trebbor's ready for his fluff. He's not quite as hard as I'd like him to be for this part. Oh, and I got lots of beautiful pictures too!"

Andrea popped to her feet and leaned down to give Toby one more quick kiss before she hurried over to Trebbor to fluff him up as Terry had suggested. As she'd estimated, Trebbor was about an inch longer than Toby at around ten inches and when she took his head into her mouth after a thorough licking discovered he was a little thicker too, maybe as much as a quarter inch in fact. He would be a little more challenging! She thought she could do it though without hurting herself and she was looking forward to that challenge! When he was hard as an iron bar, she let him go and backed out of the frame, going back to sit down with Toby so they could both watch and enjoy. As they did, she very carefully stroked him back to full erection and kept him that way for her girlfriend.

When Terry finished her shoot and turned around, Andrea waved her in with a flourish indicating Toby's full hard erection. Then she hopped up to make room for Terry as she headed for Trebbor. Both couples climbed onto the bed forming a pair of sixty-nines with the girls on top. Andrea immediately realized Trebbor wasn't going to let her carry on as she had with Toby. He set out to bring her off fast and hard and he obviously knew exactly what he was doing to her. She wondered how much note sharing he and Toby had done between their last encounter and this. Her immediate response was to set to with a will.

She was pleased when swallowing him down like she had Toby proved no challenge at all! Apparently, the exercise she'd gotten working on him had prepared her admirably for this. She could taste the difference between their pre-cum right away. They were both very good , but apparently one man was as different from another as two women, which she figured made sense.

She came first as she'd already been wound to almost her tipping point from going down on Toby. But she was proud that she was able to continue servicing Trebbor even as she came hard. She didn't even accidentally nip him! To her great satisfaction, Trebbor didn't stop when she came either. Instead, he demonstrated a talented tongue that was longer than she'd known or expected. As she was cumming he pushed it deep into her cunt and basically tongue fucked her as her juices were practically squirting into his mouth which was sealed around her opening. He was actually tonguing her G-spot and continued doing this until he and she came together a few minutes later, she so explosively she nearly feinted! She barely managed to stay conscious enough to catch his entire load and gulp it down.

She was also conscious enough to note the difference in the flavor of his cum as well. It was a little sweeter and saltier than Toby and she concluded that he too must eat a lot of pineapple. His and Toby's product had a recognizably similar taste to it and that was the only reason she could come up with that made any sense. She briefly debated asking them about it, and discarded the idea. It was none of her business.

After recovering a bit, they got up and straightened the bed for the next shoots and wiped away the sweat from their love games with the towels present from the earlier adventures, then went downstairs. "Okay! It's time for the rest of my fashion show!" Andrea announced, Somebody pick me out stuff to wear and I'll be in the dining room. You even all get to watch me change!"

"You showed Toby's toy this way." Paula complained laughingly, "I wanna see you wear mine and cum all over everything again!"

Andrea laughed, "Okay, let's do yours first since they match and we can go and pick out a skirt or jeans to go with the top. We should have Terry and Mel come up too so they can provide some input."

They all hurried back upstairs and into Andrea's closet. One of the first things they decided was that since the vibe had been designed to be worn stealthily, Andrea would model it under a pair of panties that she would remove during the show to reveal the toy in place and functioning. The reveal would add to the fun. Andrea had a pretty extensive panty collection because she loved to have panties to match any top she might be wearing and often as not she preferred to have a matching bra as well, though that wasn't always possible. So it was Andrea estimated she probably owned forty pair in almost every color of the rainbow and more than a few that weren't.

Since blue was one of her better colors, it turned out she had three pair of sexy panties of different styles in colors that matched the top and vibe well enough for her purposes. She tried them all on over the vibe and they all agreed any of them would work, Andrea didn't own any boring panties as she called them which meant not sexy. All but one pair had to be eliminated because they didn't cover all the vibe's straps because the leg and hip straps curved too low over her hips to be covered by the others' high cut leg openings, so what was left were her French cut panties which had been chosen for her by Molly on one of their shopping trips. Molly was a fan of the French cut, preferring it over the Brazilian and other thong designs which Andrea usually chose when she wasn't going without entirely, and the standard string bikini's and other high cut more basic designs. "Boy shorts" and "Granny panties" were both out as far as they were concerned and it seemed a lot of their friends agreed with them on that from the way they'd all dressed tonight. There hadn't been a single pair of either out of nineteen women.

Andrea had more than a dozen skirts that would work beautifully with that top, not to mention three or four pair of jeans. The four of them decided that she would model Paula's gifts in one skirt and one of the pairs of jeans. The jeans were the easiest, they chose the ones that made Andrea's ass and legs look the best, duh. Laughing to themselves, they set to work figuring out which skirt to use. As they were deciding, Andrea came to a decision of her own. She was going to find a leather miniskirt that matched or at least complimented the corset, maybe something in a pleated cheerleader design? With the corset's open midriff design, something Ally McBeal short would be her first choice. As it was, they chose a tiny black leather skirt she'd bought as part of last year's Halloween costume along with the fourteen inch calf hugging four inch stiletto heeled boots that had also been part of that outfit. The nice thing about those boots was the soles and heels had soft rubber pads that would protect her mother's table from being dented or scratched by her heels. She also had a pair of strappy sandals that would go perfectly with the jeans and matched the top'