Andrea Miller Ch. 01

Story Info
Andrea's eighteenth.
60.5k words
4.24
26.9k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea's Eighteenth

1:00 pm, Saturday October 8, 2020

Andrea Miller was finally eighteen. "It's about fucking time!" was all she could think during the two weeks leading up to this event. She'd actually been legally eighteen for two full days now but her party was in just a few hours and she was busying herself with homework to kill the time. Or she was trying to. The problem was, she was in a reflective mood and her memories wouldn't let her concentrate.

She remembered watching her firstborn sister Melissa, her mother's "mistake" with envy ever since they'd been kids. Mel had always been tall and strong for her age, whip thin and smart too. She was even an artist, a damn good one.

Ever since they'd been little, Andrea had tagged after Mel everywhere she went. As often as not, they'd slept together too. They had their own rooms, but once she was free of her crib, Andrea always seemed to make her way into her sister's bed during the nights. It started with the then five year old Melissa taking the year old baby out of her crib to cuddle and play with her like a giant toy doll. They'd fall asleep in Mel's bed like that, and their parents would find them in the morning, smile to themselves at how cute their daughters looked and leave them to it. It became a habit that never died. Andrea had become Mel's favorite plaything. After that, there was no separating the two without a screaming fit on Andrea's part.

Around age six or seven, most children start becoming self-conscious and bending to social pressure from their peers. This usually leads to the older kids pushing their younger siblings away, hiding their shame and finding friends their own age and sex to associate with. Andrea saw it happen all the time among her friends. Mel did some of this, but she never felt ashamed about her body or pushed her little sister away like their friends did. She did the usual little girl things, sleepovers with friends, slumber parties, shunning boys, playing dress up and all the other things, but she insisted on including Andrea. If her new friends didn't like it, they were out of luck. When Mel started showing signs of interest in the boys' activities again at around age ten and taking a turn toward the tomboy, Andrea followed happily along.

Tommy Grosman was a new neighbor boy and his father built him a tree house high in the oak in his back yard shortly after they moved in. The only way of reaching it was with an aluminum extension ladder strapped to the tree's trunk. The tree house was open when his father decided to put the ladder up, and off limits when it wasn't. that was the house rule. The tree house became the favorite "boys only" hangout for the neighborhood boys, except for Melissa and by extension, Andrea. Both girls participated happily in all the boys' activities.

For a couple of years, the neighborhood was plagued by the gang of six boys and two girls tearing around the streets and sidewalks on their bicycles. Anything and everything that could, eventually became a challenge for these preteen daredevils. They were the holy terrors of those with an eye for landscaping, park maintenance workers and the security personnel at the local landfill. Any decent sized patch of unused earth quickly became a mini-BMX track. The local annex of the state forest program also became the "hunting grounds" for the little gang as they played soldier or adventurer or whatever.

Mel and Tommy shared the same birthday Of July 27, 1997. In 2008 they would both be turning eleven and since they'd become friends, their parents, who'd become friends as well got together and decided to make it a joint birthday party. That particular event wasn't anything to write home about, but it was the beginning point of a long standing friendship between the three. The girls pretty much considered Tommy a brother from another mother and he treated them as his own sisters, being an only child.

The sisters were the closest of friends all through Mel's grade school and junior high years. Both schools were near their house, but when Mel went into high school, things changed. The high school was much farther away and had a much different schedule. Mel and Tommy went from walking to school with Andrea to riding the bus or with their parents to school while Andrea still walked to the junior high. Both Tommy and Mel got cars for their sixteenth birthdays, and after that, they took turns driving one another to school.

What this meant was, Mel had a lot less time to spend with her sister. It was the usual high school student dilemma for Mel, participate in the more mature activities with her classmates or become essentially an outcast by hanging out with her little sister. She chose neither. Instead, she chose to include Andrea in as much of the high school life as she could get away with. This meant the occasional house party and most of the social events, sports games and the like. She also insisted on attending Andrea's events, often bringing along those of her high school classmates who'd be caught at such events. This of course broadened Andrea's horizons considerably and gave her a major leg up among her junior high cohorts.

Since Mel had started college and Andrea high school three years ago, the time problem had gotten even worse, and Andrea rather regretted that. She missed her sister's closeness more and more these days. Mel still lived at home. Her college was only a few miles away, but she was going full time and her class schedule and study requirements didn't leave her much time. That, and her occasional boyfriends or girlfriends left her even less time to spend with her high school age sister.

Now Mel was twenty-two, with a gorgeous light Native American skin tone and a waist length shining braid of blue-black hair and deep brown soulful eyes. She was five foot ten and extremely athletic at a hundred-fifty-five pounds with disgustingly massive H-cup tits that made her look comically top-heavy. Their favorite mutual joke was that Mel was one of the mutant superheroes out of the Marvel comics universe.

It was kind of true too. With her relatively muscular build and phenomenal curves, Mel did look like a comic book character, especially when she wore her favorite workout outfit. It consisted of an extra heavy duty spandex catsuit with a built in custom made athletic support bra to carry her literally small whole cantaloupe sized breasts. Best of all to her way of thinking, the entire outfit was made in a bright crimson, including the matching thong she wore to protect her privacy. That costume, along with her thick, loosely curly, naturally wavy hair when free of its usual braid, completed the female superhero look and required no effort at all for her to achieve, just a few quick passes with a brush. Needless to say, nobody else was working out whenever Mel went to the gym, which she and Andrea did together every time they got the chance.

Despite being seriously envious of her sister for her body, Andrea knew she had nothing to be ashamed of these days. She herself was five foot seven, a hundred thirty pounds with a spectacular runner's and or swimmer's body and what Mel proclaimed to be the most perfect C-cup tits she'd ever seen. Andrea had gotten her mother's build and platinum blonde hair which she currently dyed a bright royal purple. Unfortunately, as far as she was concerned, she didn't get her mother's D-cups.

Mel's boobs and her shining Blue-black hair came from her father Jerry who was full blooded Native American, but never bothered to tell the mother of his child to which tribe he and thus by extension she was related. Jerry ran off as soon as he found out Karen was pregnant. Shortly afterward, Karen met and married Andrea's father Jason. It was he who gave Andrea her blue eyes. What Andrea really wanted though were her sister's tits. That was never going to happen without major surgery though, which she wasn't about to do.

Her thoughts, which had interrupted her homework, were now interrupted when Mel popped her head in through the door from the large luxuriously appointed bathroom dividing their bedrooms. "So what do you want for your birthday?"

Andrea smiled sadly up at her sister from her seat on the bed with her calculus books and notes scattered around her. "Can I have your boobs? I'll trade you these little ones you like so much." She glanced from Mel's chest down to her own, then met Mel's eyes and giggled mischievously, "I'll even trade you Molly! I know you want her."

Molly was a year older at nineteen, her once best friend who wasn't Melissa, and had been her official girlfriend for the last six months. The joke between Andrea and Molly was that they were "platonic lovers." The two had never gotten beyond kissing and staying up to all hours when Andrea spent the night a couple of times. Molly had wanted more and had pushed the issue a couple of those times, but Andrea had put her off, because she simply didn't feel ready and said as much.

Molly hadn't made too much of an issue of it either because two young women Even being heard discussing that kind of thing in that house would've been an unpardonable sin in the family's eyes. And not just with Molly's parents either, but her two older brothers too. For some reason, They wouldn't let Molly spend the night at anyone' else's house. The family was practically fanatttical Southern Baptist and Molly's mother was a particularly militant example of the breed. After spending the night those few times, Andrea thought she understood now. It seemed that Molly was the family wild child. If they knew she was actually gay, they'd probably disown and kick her out of their house on the instant. Either that or try to have her committed.

Molly had finally gotten tired of Andrea's uncertainty and insistence on waiting and had ended their relationship by the simple expedient of taking Janna Crosby to her bed instead. Janna was one of Mel's college friends, a year younger than Mel and had met Molly through Mel and Andrea. The two had promptly gotten caught by her mother in the act, exactly as Andrea had feared would've happened if she'd gone through with anything. That had been only a couple of days ago. The day before Andrea's birthday in fact.

"Molly huh?" Mel mock-deliberated, "Well, maybe. Her body's almost as good as yours, and she does have that gorgeous strawberry blonde hair... Nah, I think I'd rather have you. You're a lot prettier, I love that bright purple hair and your body's to die for! If I'm gonna be trading lez licks, I'd rather be doing it with the hottest chick in town! Especially now you're legal!"

"Really?" Andrea taunted through the unexpected tingles running through her entire body at Mel's words, "you know she waxes her pubes now? I know you dykes like those smooth hairless pussies!" The two of them had spent hours together in girl talk and had finally decided that they would each let their sexuality decide for itself. So far, both'd had at least one girlfriend, and a couple of boyfriends. Of course, Mel being the older, was the only one with any real experience. Andrea's one girlfriend had been Molly...

Mel frowned. "Wait, Molly? Hey, didn't that bitch just cheat on you? She might have a nice body, but she's no prize. Nope, no trade, not unless you wanna trade something else? Oh, and you know you like to see a bald pussy as much as I do, so who's the dyke?"

Andrea sighed theatrically and giggled, "I guess we both are... Anyway, lez jokes aside, what're you working on these days? You haven't let me in your room for like a month now!"

Mel smiled mysteriously. "I'll show you when I'm ready. It's another top secret personal project, so I'll have to just come and hang out in here with you instead of the other way around." She dropped into Andrea's desk chair which Andrea herself never used, preferring to sit on her bed and work on her homework in a throne of pillows. Andrea couldn't help remembering Mel's last "personal project," that one had just produced Andrea's favorite of Mel's artworks. It had been a nude of herself that was so flattering she'd drenched her panties just staring at it this morning which was the first time she'd seen it. Needless to say, their parents would never see that one. At Andrea's insistence Mel had stripped the stretched canvas off of its wooden frame and rolled it up to hide it away. Andrea of course had given her permission to show it to anyone she liked because she trusted her sister implicitly.

"Good!" Andrea moaned happily, "I couldn't concentrate on this anyway!" She slammed the calculus book on one of her notepads and stacked the rest on top and shoved the whole pile onto the nightstand to her right. Then she patted the bed next to her and reached out to grab Mel's hands. She pulled, and Mel allowed her to pull her upright, then allowed herself to collapse onto Andrea's bed on top of her, laughing. The two of them cuddled up together like a pair of contented kittens.

"You know," Mel commented, "If anyone saw us like this, they'd think we really were lesbian lovers like everyone says."

"I don't care what they think." Andrea replied, "you know Molly thinks we are? No matter what I tell her, she doesn't believe me. She says that the way we hang all over each other and kiss in public, we had to be. And she says neither one of us ever had enough boyfriends to qualify as straight girls. Like she would know anything about being straight. We all knew she was gay since she was like nine or ten. There wasn't even any question about it. I still don't understand how her parents don't know."

"Nope." Mel agreed, "You know, I thought you two were a couple more than a few times before you actually were. She liked kissing you in public as much as I do sis. And you two hung all over one another even more than we do, so she had no room to talk. Have you ever considered it? You know, just out of curiosity? I know I have."

"Duh!" Andrea giggled, "I Jilled myself off a couple of times just last night thinking about it. You know, the way people would think of us. What they would say. You know, ooh, two sisters munching each other's rugs! How gross! I'd do it with you in a heartbeat if you wanted to."

Her tone was completely casual and she was clearly just speaking whatever came into her head. Both of them loved the fact they could do this without it meaning anything. There would be no judgments, no recriminations, no stress. They just spoke their feelings and absorbed whatever the other had to say. It was the most wonderful feeling either of them could imagine. They each hoped to find another they could share with this way, hopefully a guy because they both wanted kids, but if it was a woman, they'd just adopt. They'd discussed this as well, exhaustively.

"You know what?" Mel breathed in response, "One of these days, I'm gonna take you up on that offer. And just so you know. I'm making you the same offer. If you ever wanna be my lover, just say the word."

Andrea lay there just soaking in what Mel had said. She didn't need to say anything in return. First of all, she'd already said what she'd been thinking, and her sister had replied in kind. That was the way the world should be. She snuggled closer and kissed her sister's lips with the lazy passion they'd shared for the last few years now. The kiss itself was new, but somehow it felt natural and right and neither commented on it.

Nor did they need to. The two of them knew one another so well they could practically read one another's thoughts. When they'd had the time to share that was. This seemed to be the first free moment they'd shared in forever! She'd definitely missed this.

3:01 pm

The girls were awakened by a knock on Mel's door that echoed down the hall and the sound of Karen calling her older daughter's name. When she didn't get an answer there, she moved up the hall toward Andrea's room. Her door was slightly ajar as usual when she was doing her homework.

Karen just stood there in the door watching her two daughters wake up and work themselves into upright positions. She couldn't believe they could still do that. Most kids gave that kind of close contact up by the time they started kindergarten. These two still slept together a lot of nights. If she wasn't absolutely certain there wasn't anything going on to worry about, she would definitely be worried.

She waited for them to turn their attention to her. "Hey, the partygoers are going to start showing up soon. You two might wanna get your showers and get ready."

"Thanks Mom." Andrea murmured, "We will." She climbed off the bed and began peeling her t-shirt off over her head. She hadn't bothered to wear a bra since she'd been planning to take a shower before the party anyway. She saw Melissa stop and stare at her enviously a moment. She grinned happily. "Like what you see gorgeous?"

Karen just shook her head as she turned and walked out of the room. "You two really aughtta be more careful about that kind of talk. One of these days, one of your friends is going to get the wrong idea and start spreading rumors." It was an old refrain and the girls ignored it as usual.

"Actually," Mel replied to Andrea's comment as her mother shut the door behind her, "I was just thinking I wish I could get away with going braless like that once in awhile. And oh yeah, I really do like what I see! Now will you take your panties off for me too?" by this time, she'd also peeled off her own t-shirt and was pushing down her sweats to reveal her lean, muscular dancer's or maybe bicyclist's legs. Both girls loved to do both and they had the figures to prove it. She was wearing a tiny white thong that hid absolutely nothing. It outlined the shape of her bare nether lips so perfectly.

"Oh shit, you actually did it?" Andrea asked in awe as she stared, "You actually got it all waxed?"

Mel chuckled, "I did it last night on the way home from school. Hey, can you help me get this bitch off? It's always so hard to reach all the hooks!"

Andrea was in the process of slipping her own panties down in a provocative manner that had her sister tittering when Mel asked for help. She finished with a flourish and snapped the panties into the hamper by the door like a rubber band. "Sure gorgeous. We definitely need to find you a decent front hooking bra! You know? Maybe something in black leather and red sequins! With nice big spikes sticking out right over your nipples! And maybe with one of those big plastic fast release buckles in your cleavage! That would be dead sexy, and practical!"

She moved around behind her sister and gently began unhooking the dozen little hook fasteners running down Mel's spine to hold the garment in place and properly support her chest. The bra was actually beautiful and Mel said, comfortable. Which was far more than Mel could say for any of her commercially made bras. Mel could never find ones that fit her very well, so she'd had this one and three more custom made to fit her perfectly.

It was an expense that had been costing her family dearly since Mel had been about thirteen. It had been costing her mostly personally since she was sixteen and had decided she wanted something more attractive and intimate than the usual bare support models. Despite the costs and the hassles, Andrea still found herself envying her sister as she freed the last hook and helped her sister ease the bra's straps off over her shoulders.

As Mel turned around to face her, her youth was still obvious in the fact that despite their massive weight and volume, her breasts were still firm and perky with almost no sign of sag due to gravity. A lot of this had to do with the amount of time the two spent in the gym of course, but still...

Andrea stared at the unbelievable sight in front of her. "Oh God, I wish I could have boobs like yours. They're so pretty." She reached out and hefted them, each in one hand. She rolled her wrists side to side, kneading the flesh more than filling her palms and tweaking the nipples until they came fully erect, standing out a full inch as thick as the tip of her thumb. She could tell Mel was loving this and she took full advantage of it to play with these mountains of heaven. Mel most certainly didn't object and Andrea wasn't about to question her luck. She leaned down and kissed each nipple before she released them.