Andrea Millhouse Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No and he doesn't remember him but he does remember one of the other guys in the photo, I'm going to talk with Harland at the wedding." I replied.

____________________

"...Tim indicated, over the phone, that this one was a real sonofabitch for you, Andrea" Hans now said from the front passenger's seat.

"That's putting it mildly, Hans" Andrea replied as she drove the car out from the parking gate and we slipped into traffic with the BMW.

"Well, now you can tell'em to go to hell when they finally do realize they need a professional on the next one." Hans said defiantly.

"I won't have any trouble at all, Hans, believe me. NATWOMAR and I are finito, Amigo." Andrea replied.

"How was your trip to Alaska, this time, Hans?" I now asked from the back seat.

"Good, no trouble at all. I saw Ron and Cathy, this time and they both look good. Guess it's blowing like hell in Wyoming right now -the wind tipped over several dry vans and reefers, I hear." Hans elaborated.

"It's always blowing in Wyoming" I replied.

"What's this project that Owen's working on? Les mentioned something about it" I said.

"He's got a nineteen fifty Chevy truck that he wants to put a V-8 in. I was wondering if, sometime within a week or so, we could go over to Lake Havasu and help him, you're good at that stuff, Tim."Hans replied, looking back at me from the front seat.

"Can I YouTube it?" Andrea asked.

"Hell, I don't care" Hans replied.

"It's settled then, we'll leave here on Monday morning" Andrea said, asserting herself into the conversation and inviting herself to go along.

"Guess that, settles that, we'll leave on Monday, Hans" I said meekly from the back seat and looking out the passenger's window.

I suddenly saw the mental image of Doc Feldman, within my mind's eye. Doc then winked at me as he removed his hat and bowed graciously in an overly dramatic gesture, replicating the way a servant would bow to their master.

"Why are you laughing, Tim?" Andrea now asked as I made eye contact with her in the rear view mirror.

"Because I'm so in-love with you and because you're a beautiful woman, Andrea Millhouse" I replied, smiling.

____________ 17 ___________