All Comments on 'Andrea Millhouse Pt. 10 - Conclusion'

by ThickAsThieves

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you.

I have followed this story from the beginning and have enjoyed every minute of it.

Just a couple days ago I found myself thinking of it and wondering when we could expect the next chapter. I was pleasantly surprised to find it here today.

Excellent job, and I look forward to reading more from you.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

I read Karen and Andrea Millhouse and what a he'll of a story. I give 10 stars. Both FANTASTIC!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story! Binge read it, it just keeps you sucked into it! Having grown up working on cars with my Dad, there was so much with which I could relate. I've even got a friend with a lodge 250 SE of Anchorage. I too have had problems with feminine relationships, in the end, mostly my problems. I wouldn't face reality for far too long, then it bites you in the ass. Married 30 years now, but never again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThickAsThieves@ThickAsThieves
Just a guy in Alaska that likes to write periodically. The characters in my stories are real women, some are still among us and sadly, some no longer are. All of them were (are) special and beautiful in more ways than one. Peace!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES