Andrea's Adventures: Don't Cum Game

Story Info
Andrea tries to resist cumming and being brainwashed.
1.9k words
4.32
30.9k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready pet?"

Andrea looked up at Jeff in confusion.

"Don't tell me you forgot already? It's a very simple game. You try to make me cum and I'll do the same for you. If you win, I'll let you go back to your old life- no more brainwashing, no more hypnotic triggers, no more being my sex slave..."

Andrea's mind ran back over the last 4... no 6 days. It was Saturday now, that means she would miss work on Monday and people would come looking for her. Jeff couldn't keep her forever unless the brainwashing worked. But she felt her stomach drop as she realized that she had been gone almost a week and nobody had come to rescue her yet.

Oh fuck, rescue. A lady had come to the door and seen her slumped on the couch that first day, being hypnotized by Jeff. She had asked Andrea what was wrong and promised to get help, but Jeff had made the woman forget that Andrea was ever there. Jeff had played with the lady's memories, and that was going to happen to her too if she failed, and oh shit, her mind was running a mile a minute.

"Calm down pet, you're going to make this too easy for me if you panic."

Jeff was telling her to calm down, but how the fuck could she calm down when she was naked and tied up and gagged by something that tasted... oh fuck! He had gagged her with her own panties.

"Just calm down Andrea. You'll lose the game for sure if you're all worked up. And if you lose, you'll be my pet forever, my slutty, little, fucktoy."

Think Andrea, think. Andrea tried to come up with an escape plan, she tried to struggle against the ropes that held her to the bed, but there was no give. She couldn't get out that way. Maybe appeal to Jeff's humanity? Yeah, appeal to the guy who's brainwashing you, real smart, said a voice in the back of her head.

"When you calm down, we can start the game pet."

Andrea knew she was stuck then, she mumbled something through her gag, hoping Jeff would make a mistake and then she could escape. Taking deep breaths to both settle her nerves and prepare herself.

"Good girl, good pet."

Jeff cooed and soothed her, petting her dark hair as Andrea continued to breathe deeply and settle down. Andrea made eye contact and nodded up at him. She was ready to start the game, she knew she had to win, or she would never have a chance to escape.

"I'm going to take the gag off now, you know that screaming won't help."

Jeff was so fucking calm it was infuriating. But Andrea searched back through her memories and knew Jeff was right. She had screamed so loud when she came around his cock for the first time that anyone who had heard it would have come to rescue her. Or maybe they already tried, and Jeff had hypnotized them and made them leave. Andrea felt the panic rise as she realized that her memory was fuzzy after that first orgasm with Jeff's cock buried deep inside her. Damn it, she realized that she had been sitting in silence for who knows how long.

And Jeff was just standing there sniffing her panties and smiling like an idiot.

"Ready now?" he looked so smug, like he had already won.

"You promise if I win, I get to leave, and you won't try to brainwash me again?"

Not like she would trust anything Jeff said. The guy was trying to make her some kind of dumb pet, brainwashed under his control and used to please his cock. But she was going to try and fight it. And making him confront it might be one strategy she could use. Getting him horny and dumb was another.

"I promise, remember, the rules are simple. First person to cum, loses."

Andrea prepared herself. This should be easy to win. Jeff was always checking her out and here she was naked and exposed before him. I mean, the guy got hard from sniffing her used panties, how much of a stretch could it be to make him cum. Then she blinked and looked up at Jeff.

"Oh, fuck you"

Jeff was just standing there, fully clothed, although she could see his erection. Andrea realized her predicament. She was tied down. Jeff could lick her to an orgasm without her ever touching his cock. Jeff could finger her to an orgasm. Hell, Jeff could grab one of her toys and tease her pussy with that until she came for him.

"What's wrong pet?"

Jeff smiled a devious grin and lightly rubbed his bulge through his pants. Andrea struggled in her bonds again and he laughed at her predicament.

"You know you can't win pet; you're going to submit to my cock and control."

His cock twitched under his sweatpants and Andrea got an idea! She could tempt him into fucking her, play along like she was already brainwashed, promise him great sex if he would only untie her, then make a run for it. She would get as far away as she could and never look back.

"Please fuck me Jeff, I need your cock."

She made her best fuck me eyes and saw Jeff's cock twitch again. She would learn the best ways to make it twitch until it was cumming for her.

"Good girl, good pet."

Jeff slowly pulled his sweatpants off and Andrea watched his cock bob up and down in his boxers as he stalked towards her. She needed to get it out, to touch it and tease it until Jeff was desperate for her.

"I want your cock so bad Jeff, please give it to me."

Jeff walked closer and closer.

"Good girl, good pet."

He pulled his cock out and Andrea felt her pussy throb. Her eyes locking on to it as it loomed closer and closer to her field of vision.

"Good girl, good pet"

Andrea felt Jeff's hand petting her hair again, but she couldn't do anything but watch Jeff's cock with her mouth hanging open. As he moved around behind her on the bed, his cock passed out of her eyeshot and she tried to follow it by rolling her eyes back in her head.

zzzzzzzzzz

Andrea heard the vibrator turn on and started to panic for just a second before she calmed herself down. Panic was bad. Thinking was good. She had to keep thinking. Keep thinking and make Jeff hard and make Jeff cum.

"Good girl, good pet"

Andrea felt the vibrator on her clit at the same time Jeff's cock rubbed along her face. Her pussy clenched and she fought the sensations of pleasure radiating from her pussy. She needed to focus on anything but her pussy. She felt the satin ropes that were tying her down, she felt Jeff's hands petting her- rubbing her shoulders now, she felt Jeff's cock- getting harder and harder as he rubbed it on her face.

"Please fuck my mouth Jeff"

It was a moment of brilliance. He was so hard, he would probably shoot in her mouth, then she could trick him and get free. Andrea could tell it worked to because Jeff's cock throbbed on her face and he said,

"Good pet, good girl, my cock will feel so good in your mouth."

He pushed it past her lips and her eyes crossed to follow the motion as it pushed in and out of her. Andrea felt his hands move down to start teasing her breasts and nipples. She licked and sucked like a slut, like a porn star, she needed Jeff to cum before she did, otherwise she knew he would brainwash her, and she wouldn't be able to fight it.

"Good pet, now deep throat my cock"

Andrea took Jeff's cock deep into her throat and moaned. His one hand was still on her breast, but his other had somehow traversed her stomach and was turning up the speed on the vibrator. Her pussy clenching and throbbing while she moaned around Jeff's cock in her throat. It was now or never.

"Good pet, goooood pet, it feels so good..."

Jeff was panting faster as her throat squeezed his cock, trying to milk out an orgasm before the vibrator made her cum. NO! She had to stop thinking about how good her pussy felt. She had to focus on Jeff's cock. Ignore everything except for Jeff's cock.

"...feels so good to only think about my cock..."

She had to block out what Jeff was saying, he was trying to brainwash her. Andrea felt a twinge of pleasure at her brilliant plan. She would eliminate all distractions and focus on Jeff's cock. She would make him cum deep down her throat. She would fuck him silly with her pussy. She would milk it with her ass. She would tease her pussy and dream about his cock while Jeff's words short circuited her mind with pleasure...

"...and obey Master's cock forever. When you cum, you will surrender to the brainwashing completely and obey Master's cock. You won't remember the triggers I use, but they will work every time pet."

Andrea was on the edge of cumming. Jeff's words and cock slammed into her head at the same time as she experienced a moment of panic. A moment of realization that Jeff was going to win.

And then he came down her throat.

Rope after rope of hot cum shot over her tongue as it swirled around Jeff's cock. Andrea moaned but resisted cumming herself. She rode the edge as Jeff finished cumming and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Good pet. I guess I will let you go now, remove all the triggers I've planted in your mind, and stop brainwashing you. But first,..."

Jeff said something else then, a trigger that Andrea heard but didn't consciously process.

The memories washed over Andrea with a wave of pleasure.

Jeff hypnotizing her for the first time... Jeff tying her to the bed with a blindfold and headphones, fucking her all night as his voice installed his triggers in her fuzzy, horny, dazed mind... trying to resist and failing... weakening herself to make her more susceptible to Jeff's, to Master's control... teasing her pussy while sucking Master's cock... cumming for Master's cock... calling her boss and giving her two weeks' notice... cumming for Master's cock... forgetting for Master... cumming for Master's cock... cumming for Master... cumming for Master... cumming... cumming... cumming...

Andrea came, over and over again. Babbling her devotion to Master and his cock while she came for him.

"Good pet."

Andrea came again when she heard Master's voice praising her. She could still escape. She had won the game. She looked up at her Master, her dark eyes shining with devotion. Why would she want to leave this? Master looked down at her, his cock growing hard again.

"Are you ready pet?"

Pet and Andrea looked down two paths in their shared mind. One led to freedom and escape. The other led to complete surrender. Andrea started down the path to freedom...

"Yes Master."

...But pet was so obedient to Master and his perfect cock, she didn't want to escape. She pushed Andrea down in her mind as Master's cock pushed into her pussy. And the last thing Andrea heard before she stopped thinking forever was...

"Good pet, sleep for Master's huge cock."