Andrew & Elsa: How We Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked in the warm evening air chatting and laughing, I was feeling more and more bold. I had not gone for it the night before, but today was a new day and now I was more sure that there was something there between us. I was nervous but I knew if I didn't at least try I'd regret it forever.

A voice deep inside my head said to just grab Elsa and kiss her right then, but I ignored that for now and instead I casually slipped my hand around hers to gage her reaction. I was so scared she'd pull away from my touch but when I felt her fingers tighten and entwine my own I couldn't tell you how happy I was.

Neither of us spoke for a few minutes as we just strolled hand in hand toward a bench that would give us a great view as the sun set. We didn't need words at that moment, we were just two people who had connected and were happy to be with each other, sharing a tender moment of affection in our budding potential relationship.

Even when we reached the bench we still had our hands together and we sat there looking at each other that way, both feeling elated and excited as the light began to fade around us and cast a soft reddish light that only a sunset can produce.

I had thought Elsa was beautiful before, but seeing her there, with her hair flowing down and over her shoulders in the setting sun, her eyes shining like sapphires and skin radiating beauty, I couldn't believe just how gorgeous she truly was.

"I am so glad that you agreed to come out with me tonight," I said as the urge to kiss her grew.

"Me too, this has been such a great date, and you're a really fun guy," Elsa replied and brushed a few stray hairs from her face.

"I just wish it didn't have to end," I said but I wasn't really hearing the words, my whole focus was on Elsa's unspoken words, the signals she was giving me with her eyes and lips, the invitation.

"It doesn't have to end quite yet," Elsa said quietly but her words trailed away just as the sunlight was doing. She looked at me expectantly.

We looked right into each other's eyes and I knew if I wanted to, I could kiss her. On that bench with a romantic backdrop of the setting sun I wasn't afraid at all anymore. I went for it.

Elsa didn't move as I leaned my face toward hers and slowly brought my lips to meet her own, and as soon as they did I felt the biggest jolt of excitement that I ever had in my entire life.

It's a cliche to say I saw stars when we kissed that first time but that is exactly how it was. My heart was pounding in my chest and it was like I had an electric charger running through my whole body when Elsa kissed me back as I brought one hand up and placed it on her cheek as our kiss deepened, our eyes closed as the world melted away all around us.

It wasn't a deep saliva swapping make out session, neither of us wanted that in that moment. It was slow and sensual, the kiss of tender lovers just exploring each other and our feelings and it was the most romantic experience of my life.

I've never before or since had a kiss that had such a profound effect on me. Just the feel of those tender soft lips pressed to mine was so sensual, and when I slowly applied more pressure I was rewarded with that most glorious of sounds, a low moan of pleasure from Elsa right into my mouth.

I don't know how long that kiss lasted, it could have been seconds or minutes as our lips pressed together and Elsa's arm wound around my neck pulling me in tighter as I caressed her cheek in return, but it felt like a lifetime while we were having it, and I never wanted it to end.

Of course it did though, and eventually our lips parted and we leaned away from each other. Elsa giggled slightly and looked down at her hands.

I wasn't sure what to say but I did know that I wasn't ready to let her go. The desire I was feeling could easily turn to arousal if the date went that way.

"I know this is our first date," I started slowly. "But I know you're not in the country much longer...would you like to continue our date at my place?"

Elsa looked up at me and I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"Oh Andrew, that's really nice and I am so flattered that you'd ask, but I don't think that's a good idea," she answered warily.

"Nothing has to happen," I responded quickly, feeling like I was in recovery mode now. "We can just have a drink and watch a movie or something"

Elsa held up one hand to gently stop me.

"Please believe me when I say that there is a major part of me that wants to go home with you right now...but I live in America and I go back there in three days. I think that to make this more than what it is wouldn't be wise." She stopped talking and swallowed hard.

"Oh, I understand," I said. I'm sure the extreme disappointment came through in my voice.

"I'm so sorry Andrew! I didn't mean to lead you on and I'm realizing now that maybe saying yes to the date was cruel of me to do."

I saw one small tear at the corner of Elsa's eye. I felt terrible for making her feel bad about my disappointment. I wanted to say something to make her reconsider, but I also knew that she was being smart. I had let myself believe that love at first sight was happening for me and Elsa had been able to see the situation clearly.

I stood awkwardly and offered Elsa my hand, "May I drive you home?"

Elsa looked up guiltily but took my hand and we walked silently back to my car. The silence continued to her friend's house.

I pulled up to the drive and stopped the car.

"Andrew, thank you for a lovely evening and again I'm sorry for leading you on. I truly didn't think we would connect as well as we did," Elsa placed one hand on mine and I felt the warmth of her skin.

"I wish things could be different," she murmured. She gave my hand a small squeeze. I tried to think of something to say, but I couldn't find the words.

Elsa got out of the car and I watched the girl of my dreams walk away.

Part 3:

Walking up the lane to Heather's house after my first date with Andrew, it took all I had to not break down and sob.

When he had asked me out in the pub the night before, the idea of a date and potential hookup with a hot guy from Manchester seemed like a hilarious adventure. I had never expected to have true and deep feelings for him.

The date had been incredible; it was probably the easiest first date I ever went on. Andrew was so easy to talk to and everything he did and said made me feel like a princess. In the beginning I had convinced myself that his compliments were his way of landing a hookup but the way he slipped his hand into mine while we walked through the park told me he was feeling a lot more than I expected.

And then there was that kiss. I wanted to melt into his body and stay there forever.

When he asked me to come to his place, my entire body wanted to scream yes and spend an amazing, sensual night with him, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't give such a huge part of myself to this man that I would most likely never see again after tomorrow.

I was filled with regret. Regret that I had let myself fall for this guy and even more that he had fallen for me and I had hurt him.

I walked into the house and Heather was on the sofa with a book in her lap. She looked at the clock and said, "Geez, Elsa, I didn't expect you home til the morning!" She started to laugh until she saw my face.

The tears had started. I sobbed out the whole story, going over the entire date and telling Heather that I felt like I had just met the perfect man for me and had been forced to walk away from him forever. Heather sat with me and hugged me until I could stop crying.

"Hey, let's get you to bed, yeah? This will all look better in the morning. I promise."

Heather walked me to the guest room and I collapsed onto the bed still dressed and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, I did feel better because a good night's sleep is like magic. Heather had a big breakfast already laid out in the kitchen and we talked and laughed about old college times. Heather had a theatre department faculty gathering that afternoon in Whitworth Park and she invited me along as her 'date'. I accepted because the thought of spending hours alone was too daunting.

We showed up at the park and I recognized lots of the faces from the pub the other night. Heather made sure to reintroduce me to them so I could make small talk. There was food and lawn games and lots of people to discuss theatre with.

Heather introduced me to Parker Ashby, the department costume designer and we were able to exchange some stories about shows.

"Elsa have you ever considered teaching costuming?" Parker asked me after about an hour of talking.

"Oh, I don't know," I laughed. "I guess the thought has crossed my mind whenever I get frustrated with the long backstage hours. And of course, when I think about settling down, it would be nice to have something like teaching to do."

Parker lowered her voice, "I shouldn't be telling you this because it's not officially posted yet, but the costumer position is opening next semester at the University."

I felt my eyes go wide as saucers.

"Really?" was the only response I could choke out.

"Yes," she confirmed. "And with your professional background and a recommendation from Heather, you'd be an obvious choice for the job. Of course that would mean you'd have to move to England "

Parker chuckled and sipped her tea without any idea of the avalanche of emotion she had just released in my brain.

"Parker, I am very interested," I nodded my head fervently and she smiled.

"Oh good," I will make sure that your name goes right to the top of the list!" She patted my hand and excused herself to speak to another colleague.

I looked around frantically for Heather. She was perched near the drink table with Olivia-the girl who had played wingman for me in the pub. I hurried over to them.

"Heather! Did you know that there is an opening in the costume shop next semester?" I whispered.

"No," she shook her head and looked at Olivia.

Olivia nodded, "Yeah, I just heard that Gina is going in house at Alexander McQueen, so I guess her job will be open."

I looked back at Heather who looked at me confused til the light came on, "Oh! You should apply for that job! You'd be perfect!"

"Parker just said the same thing!"

Olivia looked impressed, "Hey, if you've won over Parker already the job is as good as yours."

Heather smiled "I knew you'd love this place. And you can just live with me til you find your own place so no stress!"

"Hey, does this mean you'll call that fellow from the pub?" Olivia asked. I saw Heather shove an elbow at her, trying to spare my feelings, but Olivia had just said out loud what I had been thinking since the moment Parker mentioned the job.

"You should call him!" Olivia encouraged.

"God, he probably hates me after last night," I said while also pulling out my phone. I pulled up Andrew's contact card and hit dial. The phone rang once then was sent to voicemail meaning the call had been rejected.

"Shit, he ignored the call," I relayed.

"Then you're gonna go see him!" Olivia said standing up and shotgunning her beer.

"What?" I was shocked. "No. I was getting way too ahead of myself anyway," I tried to explain.

"Elsa, I've talked you through so many crushes on guys that you liked for years but I've never seen you so genuinely into a guy as you were when you got back last night," Heather said. "You have to talk to him before the window of opportunity closes."

"He picked me up; I have no idea where he lives!"

"Oh, I've got the address," Olivia said nonchalantly. "I just texted Brent saying 'Hey, give me the hot, green shirt guy's address for my friend' and he sent it. He lives like twenty minutes from here."

I stared at her, amazed at her speed of matchmaking ability.

"Well, let's go!" Heather yelled. The three of us nearly ran to Oliva's car and she raced away from the park, through Manchester's town center and to a nice apartment building in Ancoats. She managed to find street parking and the three of us charged toward the door. Olivia pushed the call button of a random tenant and said she was a new neighbor who forgot her code. It was obvious that Olivia taught acting because she convinced the stranger to buzz us into the building. We raced up to the fourth floor.

"His apartment is 408," Olivia said. We found the right door and I was about to knock when I realized I had no idea what I looked like after that whole adventure.

Heather and Olivia straightened my hair and my shirt then turned me back to the door. They both crept down the hall and stood in another doorway to watch what happened next.

I knocked on the door. For a second I didn't hear anything, but then I heard the rustling of someone inside moving toward the door.

Finally the door swung open slowly to reveal Andrew in a faded t-shirt and tartan flannel pajama bottoms.

"Hello," he greeted me with shock.

I am rarely speechless but in that moment I realized I had absolutely no idea what I was about to say. Usually I'm very decisive and very organized and always have a plan, but on that day I just opened my mouth and the words just came out.

"Do you believe in fate?"

Andrew's mouth opened slightly in confusion, "Ummmm... I don't know, maybe?"

"Well I don't," I shook my head. "I don't believe in fate. I don't believe in love at first sight, and I don't believe in soulmates. But I do believe in opportunity and taking chances. And I think I made a huge mistake last night by telling you that we didn't have a chance because honestly I have never felt so connected to someone so quickly as I felt with you. And I'm not saying that we're going to spend the rest of our lives together- I mean maybe we will! Who knows! All I know is that I want to spend the rest of today together...if you'll let me."

Andrew looked to the left and right, still confused but then stepped to the side and gestured in, "Would you like to come in?"

"Yes!" I smiled and stepped inside. I heard the excited whispers from Heather and Olivia who had seen and heard my entire speech.

I looked around awkwardly. It was a pretty nice bachelor pad done in greys and blues. There were lots of bookshelves packed with books and movies. There was even art on the walls and the place was pretty clean.

On the kitchen counter was a half gone bottle of whiskey next to a small tumbler that held some of the brown liquid.

"This is a nice place," I said trying to break the tension.

Andrew let the door close and turned to me. We looked at each other for a moment and I started to wonder if he was actually glad to see me but then suddenly his arms were on my waist and his lips were on mine.

I relaxed into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his fingertips on the small of my back holding me close to him. Andrew's tongue slid along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let it inside. I tasted the whiskey on his breath and I giggled.

He pulled away and looked at me quizzically.

I smiled. "You taste like whiskey." I eyed the bottle on the counter.

Andrew looked and blushed just a little. "I was throwing myself a one-man pity party," he admitted.

"I'm so sorry," I gushed. "I never meant to hurt you."

"I know," he stepped to me again, brushing some hair behind my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his torso willing him to kiss me again. His soft, full lips pressed down onto mine again. My hands explored down his back to the hem of his soft t-shirt; gently lifting it I ran my finger tips along the skin right above his flannel trousers.

His skin felt electric under my touch and felt a shiver run up his spine.

Andrew's hands were on my shoulders but they slowly moved up to my neck and then into my hair cradling my head.

I started to drag one hand up his back,under his shirt when my phone chirped in my pocket startling us both with the vibration against our hips.

I leapt back, startled.

I gave Andrew an apologetic look and fished the phone from my pocket.

The screen came to life with a text from Heather.

"Oh my god..." I blushed as I read her message.

"What is it?" Andrew asked, a little breathless from our kissing.

"It's from my friend Heather. She says 'Get it, gurl! You had better not come home til tomorrow!" I felt myself turning bright red.

Obviously, I had expected that things were about to get very physical, but there's always an awkwardness to actually saying it out loud.

Andrew laughed.

I turned off my phone screen and set it down on the counter next to the whiskey tumbler.

"Well, if she insists.. " Andrew said with a coy smile. He grasped the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it up over his head and tossed it on the back of the couch. I felt myself make a sharp inhale as I saw his bare chest for the first time. My stomach was filled with a flutter of nerves, but I decided to ignore them and match his boldness. I pulled my own shirt up and over my head.

"Wow," Andrew's eyes went wide as he saw my bra clad breasts for the first time.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom?" I hinted.

"Oh yeah, absolutely!" Andrew agreed eagerly.

I put my hand in his and waited for him to lead the way.

We went down a small hall past a cute guest room to the master bedroom. The bed hadn't been made that morning so Andrew ran over to yank up the quilt and straighten the pillows.

I laughed at the idea that the quilt most likely wouldn't stay straight for long.

I reached down to the button of my jeans and fought back the insecurities about my stomach as I pushed the denim down over my hips. Andrew matched me by lowering his flannel pajama bottoms.

I started to feel self conscious standing in just my underwear and bra but Andrew looked mesmerized. His hands came to my waist and he kissed me again. I ran my hands over his bare chest, feeling his skin under my finger tips. He maneuvered me to the edge of the bed and he gently laid me down as his lips traveled down from my mouth to my collarbone. He came to the strap of my lacy bra and he looked up, as if asking permission to move the strap away from my shoulder. I smiled my permission and he softly pushed the elastic down my shoulder, kissing the indented skin that had been covered. He went to the other shoulder and did the same. His lips came back to my neck and he kissed down to the swell of my breasts still encased. I arched my back, pressing my chest against his kisses and I snuck my hand behind my back to unhook the bra. Loosened from my skin, Andrew peeled it away to see my cherry pink nipples, hardening with excitement.

"Elsa, you are so beautiful," he said in a hushed voice.

"Thank you," I giggled. Andrew continued to stare at my breasts for a moment before dropping his mouth to my left breast, taking the nipple in his mouth. His movements were urgent but gentle. After a minute of his ministrations I couldn't help but moan a bit.

Andrew looked up and smiled, my nipple still between his teeth.

I ran my fingers through his hair and he winked at me before continuing his trip down my body. His tongue drew a path down my stomach, around my belly button and to the waistband of my pink lace underwear.

I hooked my thumbs in the elastic to push them down, but Andrew stopped me.

"Please, let me," he said, putting his hands over mine. It was my first glimpse of Andrew's obsession with my knickers. Andrew ran his hands over my hips and around to my ass, feeling the soft lace. He dipped his mouth down to kiss me through the fabric and I saw him take a deep inhale of my now wild arousal.

He ever so slowly pulled the panties down my legs and brought them to his face to savor them again. He placed them gently beside me on the bed and came back to my waiting center.