Andrew & Elsa: How We Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew didn't hesitate for a second before dropping his face between my legs and taking my hard clit into his mouth. I let out a gasp of excited relief at finally being touched there. It had been so long since a man had his mouth on my pussy, and even longer since it had been done well. He lapped at my drenched pussy lips with his tongue and it wasn't long before I was grasping at the quilt while I writhed under him.

My breathes were becoming ragged as I felt my orgasm approaching. I know he could tell and it made him try all the harder to pleasure me. Finally, I reached that peak and let out one long, high moan and my eyes rolled back. Andrew pressed his face into my lap, grasping my writhing hips with his hands to keep my orgasm coming in waves til I couldn't take it a second more and I pulled him up.

He hovered over me, panting, with a face drenched in my juices.

"Holy shit, you're good at that," I gasped.

Andrew didn't respond with words but smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I tasted the tanginess of myself on his lips and tongue. I placed my hands on his waist and pulled him down on top of me, loving the feeling of his body on mine and I'll admit the thought that I wanted that for the rest of my life did cross my mind.

I also felt Andrew's hard cock poking my thigh through his boxer shorts. Holding him, I pressed him to the side encouraging him to roll to his back so I could return the favor. He laughed and moved to his back. I crawled between his legs and slipped my fingers into the waistband of his boxers. I pulled them down and his rock hard cock sprung up.

I inhaled deep at the glorious penis. Seeing a new penis was always a shock and Andrew's is prime. Long, thick, and uncircumcised which was a shock for this American Midwesterner but I didn't let that deter me.

I kissed the tip of his cock before taking just the first inch into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip before taking another inch, then another. I heard Andrew's breathing catch and I glanced up to see him peering down at me. I started to slowly bob up and down taking a little bit more of his cock into my mouth with every pass until my lips hit the base. I could feel the tip of his cock at the back of my throat.

I knew I could blow him to climax but there was time for that later. I had never wanted a man as much as I wanted Andrew in the moment and I sat up and looked at him and I figured he thought the same thing.

I sat up to my knees and straddled Andrew's legs, his cock stood straight up at attention against my stomach.

I ran my hand over Andrew's cheek and smiled. "I want you," I admitted.

I leaned down to kiss him again. Upon breaking away I whispered, "Do you have a condom?"

"Oh, yeah!" He swung a hand to the bedside table and ripped open the drawer to a small stash of condoms. I grabbed one and ripped open the package. I made a show of taking it out, placing it at the tip of his cock and sensually rolling it down to the base.

I lifted myself to my knees again and moved up to position myself above Andrew's cock. Taking it in hand I brought it to my opening and placed the tip inside and slowly sank down onto him.

We both let out a sigh of pleasure. I stopped there for a moment to savor the feeling of him filling me. I reached for his hands and we laced our fingers together as I started to move. I rocked slowly, moving just a few inches off and back on him.

"Oh my god, you feel amazing," I moaned.

"So do you," he replied.

I continued to rock, slowly taking him in and out of me. With each stroke he filled me completely and my clit rubbed against his pubic bone.

I brought Andrew's hands up to my breasts, encouraging him to hold and squeeze them while I rode him.

Having already orgasmed once, my second was very close and I felt myself start to shudder and my pussy clamped down on his shaft. A deep noise that was half moan, half scream escaped my lips. I braced myself against Andrew's chest while the waves of pleasure coursed through me and I heard him moan his appreciation for the added tightness on his cock.

My orgasm finally subsiding I collapsed down onto Andrew's chest, kissing his neck while his hands ran over my back.

He wrapped his arms around me and flipped us back over so he was on top. He reinserted himself inside me and I immediately wrapped my legs around him, digging my heels into his ass to hold him deep inside me. He braced himself with his elbows in either side of my head and began to thrust.

Each thrust sent another rocket of pleasure through my body. My fingers gripped his torso and my moans synced with the rhythm of his hips. I knew I could come again and I wanted to do it with him.

"Andrew," I moaned.

His grunts grew more and more urgent until finally he gave one last, hard push into me. I felt the twitching of his cock deep inside me as I clamped down on him again.

We both moaned our pleasure, not wanting the ripples to stop. At last Andrew moved his arms to wrap around my torso and we rolled to our sides, facing each other. His cock slipped out from inside me; it felt warm and wet against my leg.

I caressed his face with my finger tips while he stared into my eyes.

Neither of us spoke for what felt like ages, but finally I broke the silence.

"I fly back to Chicago the day after tomorrow, but I've already decided I'm coming back. There's a job opening at the University and I think I can get it, but even if I don't, I want to be here."

Andrew leaned over and kissed me softly.

"I know we've only known each other for like 48 hours, but I want you here forever," he said.

I smiled and kissed him again.

We spent the next day together. Andrew called in sick on Monday and we talked, cuddled, laughed, and made love until he dropped me off early Tuesday morning at Heather's. I promised to be in contact every day until I came back and we were and we haven't been apart for longer than a few days since.