Andrew & Elsa: The Breakfast Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally spent, after another small spurt, Andrew rested on top of Elsa, enjoying the heat of her body against his, whilst he recovered. His head was spinning and felt light after such an intense climax, his body was sheened with sweat.

"That was amazing, but now the worst part of breakfast comes... cleaning up," Andrew joked as he kissed Elsa on the cheek then pushed himself off her, sliding his softening cock out of her dripping pussy. Elsa giggled and remained leaning on the table for a moment, just letting the last vestiges of her orgasms slip away before she pushed herself up too, turning around and looking at Andrew with her beautiful blue eyes shining.

"Yes Chef, I'll get right on that," she grinned and wink before she let her eyes drop to his glistening cock, her juices coating it and making it shine in the light streaming through the window.

Andrew followed her gaze and smiled as she walked toward him and slowly dropped to her knees before stroking his thighs with her hands and licking her lips...

Just over fifteen minutes later, Adrian opened the door that separated the stairs from the kitchen, and found his brother and Elsa sitting, fully dressed, eating toast and drinking tea at the dinner table.

"That breakfast was delicious, thanks for that, it's the perfect way to start a big day" he exclaimed as he went to the sink and poured himself a glass of water.

"Glad you enjoyed it. It was a hell of a job making it" Andrew smiled before he took another bite of his toast and gave Elsa a look which caused her to have to stifle a giggle.

"Worth it though, right?" Elsa said to Andrew with a playful grin that Adrien completely missed but Andrew didn't.

"Oh yes," Andrew exclaimed and both laughed, drawing a look of puzzlement from Adrian who brushed it off as a private joke.

"It sure smells good in here this morning, you should make an effort like this more than just once a year on my birthday," Adrian said and looked confused as Andrew and Elsa broke into loud bouts of laughter again. "What?"

Andrew and Elsa were too lost in their own thoughts to reply to him, not that they could tell him the truth anyway. He was right though, Andrew would be making a much greater effort over breakfast more often, now he knew just what sort of reward awaited him afterwards.