Andrew Asian homewrecker

Story Info
White fuckboy seduced married Asian abusing a digital diary.
9.5k words
4.43
22.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew Jacksson had always felt restless. After years of traveling and working in the city of Houston, he decided it was time to return to his hometown Longview, Texas just three hours away. There, he would be living a couple of weeks with his colleague Chang Wang and his family.

Andrew never had a reason to go back to his hometown until a few days ago where he checked who had stalked his social media profiles the last few days. A name Mei Wang had appeared and it was something familiar with the pretty asian face in the profile photo. It took a few minutes for him to recognize it, probably because unlike last time he saw the Asian face didn't have his white cock between her lips.

It must have been 6 years ago when he last saw her after the last baseball game of the season. Andrew had walked behind the bleachers to smoke some weed when he saw an Asian girl a few years older than him sitting with her legs crossed on the ground with a math book in her lap.

"Do you want some?" Andrew held out his lit blunt and leaned back against the bleachers enjoying the high.

"Oh no I can't, my parents would be so mad. I just needed a quiet place to focus for a few minutes". The girl had long black hair, large breasts for an Asian and looked actually a lot like famous pornstar Asa Akira. Andrew decided to make a move.

"You always do what your parents say? Come closer babe, you are actually really hot, for an Asian". Mei put the book in her backpack and walked closer looking at his blunt.

"I- well no not always do what they say. And I am more than my ethnicity you know". She looked defiant but reached out for the blunt with an insecurity from someone who obviously never had done anything naughty or illegal in her life.

One thing led to another and soon she was on her knees pulling down his sweatpants and releasing his huge cock. With another second of hesitation she then tried her best to get as much in her mouth as possibly awkwardly trying her best for her very first blowjob.

"Ow careful with your teeth chink, I thought all Asian sluts knew how to suck a proper cock?!" Andrew put his large hand down trying to reach for the girl's large tits under her sweater. Mei only tried harder to blow him, getting spurred on by his racial slurs.

It was difficult for him to reach her tits. Her on her knees and him being almost 6 and a half feet white athlete made them just out of his grasp. He didn't want to risk this girl's first naughty and slutty experience settling for leaning back again enjoying the show.

Back to the present day 6 years later and he was now checking through Mei Wang instagram feed. She was married now 36 years old to an older Asian wimp Chang that he realized actually worked for the same company as Andrew.

Mei had no kids but lived with her younger sister and a bonus adult daughter from Chang's previous marriage. Andrew looked carefully at some vacation photos and even though Mei obviously tried to hide her tits with loose clothes it actually looked like her tits had grown even larger now.

He wondered why Mei had looked him up? Did she still think about that day when she gave a white athlete she barely knew a blowjob? Andrew, who was quite savvy with computers, decided to give it a try to hack her phone remotely.

After looking at Meis photos and seeing her interest in gardening he drafted an email from a fake address and the content that she could win free gift cards to her favorite flower shop by clicking the link that just went to a malicious trojan that would give him full anonymous access to her phone.

It was somewhat of a longshot but you would be surprised how many would click a link if they thought they had something to gain. Also someone who didn't know you could find out who had stalked your social media probably wasn't prepared for personal phishing attacks.

The very same day he got access to her phone and scored a jackpot. Apparently Mei had an app on her phone where she wrote a private diary of all her thoughts and dreams. It didn't take long for Andrew to find the following interesting entry:

Dear diary

Had another dream about Andrew tonight. A little bit different this time, he kept calling me a good girl while I was on my knees. When I woke up I was a horney mess and took all my control to not finger me while I thought about him. Why can't I stop? I want to be a good girl. Till next time /M

He laughed out loud reading the diary. So that little gook slut still thought about him? He should really give her a visit, just to see her reaction. And maybe just maybe he would see her big Asian tits when he fucked her this time.

Andrew did another longshot and he sent an email to Mei's husband explaining that he probably didn't know him but that they worked for the same IT-company and that was going back to his hometown for work a couple of weeks and wondered if he had a spare room or sofa he could stay in?

A couple of hours later he got a reply from Chang Wang saying that he would be happy to help and that he had a small guest house next to their main house that had a bedroom and bathroom. He went on with information Andrew already knew from his wife's phone that Mei's younger sister Kira currently stayed in their guesthouse but that she could for a few weeks move in with him, his wife and their 18 year old daughter Xuechang,

Andrew looked through some of their instagram profiles as well and started writing down some notes on his phone. All three of the Asian women he would be staying with were real pretty with long black hair, thin bodies that looked just like famous Asian pornstars.

Mei Wang, 36 years old. Looks like Asa Akira. Closet slut.

Kira Tai, 22 years old. Sister to Mei Wang. Looks like Katsumi. Party slut.

Xuechang Wang, 18 years old. Daughter to Chang Wang. Looks like London Keyes. Curious virgin.

Chang Wang, 42 years old. Married to Mei Wang

Andrew Jacksson, 24 years old. Racist homewrecker.

He added himself to their household roster before checking in to see if Mei had written anything new in her diary. She just had.

Dear diary

What was my husband thinking?! He just invited that asshole Andrew to come live with us! Invite him to our house and not even ask me first! Oh my what should I do. I can't tell my husband what I have done with Andrew. I should be a good wife. Why did he come back? I need to protect myself and my family from him. I will be ready. I won't touch him, I won't do anything he suggests and I will under no circumstances ever be alone with him. That should be enough. I hope? Till next time /M

A couple of days later after a three hour drive in his new electric car Andrew pulled up to the residence in Houston. It was a nice spring day and the suburban area had plenty of large villas with accompanying pools. The Wang villa was the third house on the street and he could see behind the family members coming out to greet him the smaller guesthouse they thought he would stay in.

Chang was a nerdy short Asian male, semi bald with thick spectacles making his eyes look like he was always squinting. He had his hand out as to wanting to shake hands but Andrew pretended to not see him looking past him at the three women behind him.

"So nice to finally arrive, what a beautiful home you have!" Andrew first walked up to the youngest of them with a bright smile.

Xuechang was wearing a checkered shirt and daisy duke shorts with white sneakers. Most Asians look young naturally but it was still obvious that she was just 18 when she was standing next to her older step mother and aunt.

The daughter was obviously trying her best to look older with heavy makeup and an extra button undone on her shirt to show off her little curvy and chubby body. Andrew leaned in and gave her a strong hug.

"Thank you Andrew my name is Xuechang." The girl obviously tried her best not to blush and giggle as Andrew walked over to her aunt Kira.

Kira was dressed like a true slut wearing just a pleated white miniskirt and a flowery semi transparent top. She made eye contact with him wetting her pink lips and stepped forward on the grass wearing five inch heels.

She was still a head shorter than Andrew and he took her in his arms holding her tight.

"Hello and you must be Kira. I might have seen on your insta that you like to party just as much as me. Sorry to kick you out of your bed but thanks for taking me into your arms''. Andrew now leaned even closer by putting his mouth just next to her ear and put his other hand on her skirt.

"You seem like the kinda girl Kira who enjoys white cock. If what I imagine is true and that you are not wearing anything under your skirt right now you should stay with me in your bed tonight." After whispering he let his hand go up under her skirt feeling her naked behind and then stepped back and gave Kira a wink and a smile. She smiled back, biting her lip now.

It was time to greet the main prize, Mei. She was standing back scared and excited looking between her husband that was left ignored behind him and her step daughter and sister that had just got two strong intimate hugs.

"Ah yes you must be Mei, the wife of this family! Such beautiful girls you have! Say, don't I remember you from somewhere?" Andrew walked with confidence up to Mei who awkwardly tried to put her hand as to get a handshake and not a hug.

"Mr Andrew no I think you must be mistaken I-" Mei stopped as Andrew with a quick strong motion moved her hand to the side and hugged her with both his muscular arms pinning hers to the sides.

Andrew now once again leaned forward and whispered in the Asian woman's ear. Mei was very casual with a pair of blue jeans and a dark blue top. Even though it was loose it couldn't really hide her unusually large tits.

"Long time no see Mei, have you dreamt about me?" Andrew held Mei tight, he could feel her struggling to wrestle free but being a former athlete he could hold her completely still without even making it look like it.

"Oh please Andrew I have never told my husband about what we did, he can never know. It is in the past, I don't dream about that day anymore". Mei struggled and Andrew laughed at the obvious lie. He let one of his hands slip down to grab her pretty ass in her tight jeans.

"Mhm you have a great body Mei, but your best assets are your tits. Has anyone said that? They seem to have grown even bigger since you sucked my cock? You should let them out more, next time I see you I expect you to now wear a bra. Looking forward to living together haha!" Andrew gave Mei a final squeeze and gave her a friendly kiss on her neck before backing off.

The rest of her family and her husband didn't seem to notice. Andrew pointed to Chang to get his bags and walked with confidence into the Wang main residence. After going through the expensive hallway he arrived at the large kitchen and rested on a bar stool until the asian family catched up.

"As I said you sure have a beautiful home, I already feel like this is my second home". Andrew smiled back at the pretty Kira, Xuechang and Mei. Behind them Chang struggled sweaty with his medium size suitcase.

"Yes you are very welcome. I want to give you this key and also here is a small note so you can access our wifi". Chang pointed to a key on the counter and a piece of water with the words WangWifi5ghz and pinkdragon.

"Thanks! Does this key both work in my guest house but also to this main house? For example if I need to use your shower?" Andrew pocketed the key and password.

"Oh yes that is true. Your guesthouse has most of what you need, a new large tv and a practical bathroom but I guess if you want to borrow our larger shower in here sometimes that would be OK. Maybe just ask first okay?". Chang seemed to be so shy that he didn't really have the courage to look Andrew in the eyes.

"Not okay. I might have an urgent need for a shower. You should be a polite host and give me full access to your house whenever I want. Now you nod". Andrew looked angry at Chang who nodded with him. He then winked at Mei and went for his suitcase.

"I will retire for the evening, I will see you all here for breakfast". Andrew nodded to Kira and gave her a meaningful look.

A few hours later Andrew had unpacked his clothes in the guesthouse. He had turned on some WMAF, white male asian female, orgy on the TV that actually was brand new and very big. He checked his phone to see what Mei had written about today's encounter.

Dear diary

How will I survive this? How will my marriage survive this?! It has only been a day and I have already broken my first rule of never ever touching Andrew and now I have given him a hug and let me kiss my neck. I can still feel his lips against my skin! I need to be stronger from now on. I have to resist him and whatever he says. How dare he suggest what I should wear and not remove my bras?! Till next time /Mei.

As Andrew closed the connection to access Mei's smartphone he heard a soft knock on the door. A moment later, Kira walked in. She was wearing a pair of seven inch stripper heels, a black tight dress and a naughty smile.

"Pull up your dress, show me what you have under". Andrew nodded at her and she started pulling the skirt up showing off a pair of tiny white thong. Without him asking she pulled the thong to the side showing off her tiny shaved Asian cunt. She seemed to get excited by the humiliation.

Andrew got up from the bed and started kissing Kira passionately. She soon started breathing deeply and moaned as he grabbed her tits and behind.

He took off his clothes and lay back on the bed. Kira crawled up between his legs, she knew what she was supposed to do.

As Kira got his long white cock in her soft hands she put him in her mouth never losing eye contact for a second, not even blinking as he took his phone out and snapped a photo of the blowjob.

"Not your first time Kira, you are a real slut".

"I love white cocks, I have always known. Please fuck me now".

Andrew flipped Kira over on her back with ease and got close on top of her kissing her lips and slid inside of her.

"Oh god fuck you are hot oh fuck me please!".

Andrew pulled up her knees to her sides to go even further inside making sure she got a great fucking with all of his cock's length.

"Please oh god please cum inside of me it's okay". Kira was moaning all over him and after twenty minutes or so of fucking her he once again lied back on the bed with the naked sweaty and panting Kira in his arms.

"Fuck you are tight Kira, you should stay here with me. Help me". Andrew stroked Kira's long black hair, holding her slim body tight with his other muscular arm. Kira looked up at him with big eyes.

"Why did you come here Andrew? Do you know my older sister Mei?".

"You are very observant. Yes I want to take your sister. And not only fuck her. Really conquer her. Turn her into the true slut she really is. You see, many years ago your sister sucked on my cock and I know she still fantasizes about me and stalks my socials."

"My sister? No way, that is awesome. She has only been the good girl in our family. Good grades, never went and partied with me or had any boyfriends. I would love to see her turned into a slut. How can I help you?".

"Start by telling me her biggest fears. Is she afraid of snakes? Spiders? Then let me take some naughty photos of you. I will use you as leverage to get her to gradually agree to more and more of my commands. Whenever she disobeys she will know that her younger sister gets a humiliating punishment." Andrew spanked Kira's cute behind and pushed her off to get his smartphone and start the camera app.

"Sounds like a win-win to me!" Kira got up to the edge of the bed, spread her legs and let him take some photos of her shaved pussy.

The next day

Andrew yawned and checked the time on his phone. It was 8am and he was tired from last night's many preparations to humiliate Mei this morning. He had both snuck into their home at night and out in the nearby small park.

Of course he had also been busy fucking her younger sister Kira a few times and pushed her limits. He had soon discovered that there was pretty much nothing Kira wouldn't do. He turned over and spooned Kira's naked body, putting his cock tip against her cunt slowly waking her up by rubbing his tip up and down her cunt. At the same time looking over her shoulder checking Mei's diary with his phone to see if she had discovered yet what he had been up to.

Dear diary

OH MY GOD Andrew has been in my bedroom! He has stolen all of my underwear! I knew it was a terrible idea to give him a key to our house. Me and my husband have separate bedrooms on the second floor. My small walk-in closet that has all my underwear is only accessible by walking through my bedroom so he must have watched me sleeping last night!

As I this morning went to put on some new clothes I find that the door to the closet was slightly open and that the drawers for my bras and panties were almost completely empty. The only few new panties I didn't recognize as I picked them up just now they are tiny g-strings that I am sure Andrew would love for me to wear. The kind of underwear my sister Kira usually wears. I just realized that the panties probably belonged to her and now Andrew wants me to wear them. There were no bras anywhere to be seen.

I just now put the largest of the tiny thongs on me. It took some time to figure out what string went where since I have never worn anything so slutty before. The option to walk downstairs wearing no underwear at all under my nightgown would be much worse. Oh my god I just realized that these underwear are crotchless!

I only just shaved in our bathroom while keep wondering about how Andrew would prefer my cunt to look. Completely bald? Landing strip? I finally settled for a tiny bush just above my clit. I can't stop thinking of him. I wish my husband was home to protect me and our marriage but he already left early for work as he always does. I better go down to make breakfast before everyone wakes up.

Andrew checked the log that Mei had just finished writing just a few minutes ago and was probably making breakfast for them now in the main house.

He stopped teasing Kira's now very wet cunt and positioned it at the bullseye pushing inside making her gasp.

"Good morning sunshine, time for some sex and then breakfast".

"Oh god how can you be so hard so early?! Oh yes please keep doing that". Kira started moaning as he started fucking her.

"Good girl. The plan this morning is for us to walk in together having some nice polite breakfast as normal people do together with your sister and her daughter. I want you to wear your transparent white nightie, a white gstring and have my cum dripping down on the inside of your leg as you walk inside". Andrew now held both Kira's tits as he fucked her spooning from behind harder and harder.

"Oh yes sir please I would love that please fuck me harder oh god!!".

Half an hour later Andrew walked from his guesthouse to the main house in the warm summer morning air holding Kira in his hand. He used the same key he had used last night to open the door and step in before her.

She was wearing the slutty transparent nightgown he had ordered her to wear and in the front he could clearly see her breast and nipples. From the back her white thong was clearly visible. She had messy I-just-had-sex hair and had some trouble walking straight from just a few seconds ago getting a brutal fucking and him cumming loads inside of her cunt.

As Andrew walked into the kitchen he saw Mei frying some eggs and Xuechang sitting by the table eating a carrot. Mei was wearing a large blue fluffy morning robe covering her entire body and a pair of matching slippers. Xuechang was ready to go to her university and was wearing a schoolgirl skirt and white shirt with a pair of elegant black heels.