Andrew Asian homewrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No no no, that looks terrible! Take off the hat. Throw it away. No, it still looks bad. Try getting up on the bed. Sit on your knees. Why do you keep holding your nightgown Xuecheng?!"

"Eh Andrew I- I am not wearing anything under, sir. Only panties. Kira made me take off my bra."

"Well that might be but you are ruining the shots. Put your hands down on your knees just like that. Don't mind the gown opening a little, you look really sexy. Great big beautiful tits!"

"Okay still doesn't look right. Maybe it is the strong red color in this bedroom light. Kira, can you help Xuecheng change into the black nightie instead? Thanks."

"Sir? Are you sure she can handle the black nightie?" Kira was doing an excellent performance, pretending to be unsure of Xuecheng so that she would bolster herself.

"What? No, I can wear the black night gown. I dare wear anything!"

"Okay let her try it Kira. But I want no attitude from you young lady, you do whatever we say. And you can't wear your pink underwear. Try some black panties."

Xuecheng went to the bathroom and when she came out again Andrew was ready for her. The black nightie was very sheer and ridiculously short, ending way up above her waist. Her new black thong she was wearing was on full display and she now also had matching black fishnet stockings. Over her shoulders were only tiny straps and her large tits had nu support.

"Good now, stand here by the chair. Put one foot on the chair. Hold your leg. Look at me. Good girl."

"Now up on the sofa. Spread your legs. Even more. Hands on your knees. Spread even more as far as you can. Excellent!"

"Okay let's remove your panties. Keep your hands on your knees!! Look at me! Good." Andrew kept Xuecheng attention as Kira snuck up behind her with a scissor. With two swift cuts and a fast pull Xuecheng no longer had any underwear.

"Smile for the camera. Spread your legs a bit wider. You have a very pretty cunt Xuecheng. Thank you for having it bald, it looks much better on camera".

"Now stand up and hold your nightie up. Good girl. Kira, can you get her tits out? Thanks". Kira got up behind Xuecheng and pulled down on the dress making her tits jump out.

"Okay remove the nightgown now and lean over this table. Put one leg up on the table. Now I am going to start recording a video and I want you to keep going down on the floor, crawl than go up and bend forward and then repeat okay".

"That is a very pretty ass you have Xuecheng. You are making my cock hard as a rock. Get on the bed. Kira, could you join her? I want some lesbian photos of you two".

Kira had already undressed and got naked up close with her older sister's stepdaughter and started kissing her face and lips. Xuecheng's hands instinctually went for her aunt's tits, groping them and kissing her back.

Andrew nodded to Kira who turned Xuecheng over, pushing her face down to the madras with one hand and the other rubbing her clit from behind.

As she started moaning she got her knees forward so her ass was pointing up and started licking her cunt. The girls then continued at it, kissing and grinding as Andrew recorded them for a few minutes.

"That is enough. Kira, come here and get the phone. We need to get some photos of Xuecheng with a male model". Andrew stood up next to the naked Xuecheng only wearing his thin pajama pants.

"Get on your knees next to me. Look at Kira holding the camera. Don't look at me. Okay now put one of your hands between my legs. Smile at the camera. Good girl". Andrew could feel Xuecheng hand on his cock through the pants.

"Don't stop looking at the camera. Remove your hand from my body just a little. Now grab the cock again." In the short second she had taken off her hand Andrew quickly pulled down his pants and when her hand returned she instinctively grabbed his naked cock.

"Good girl, now begin stroking it. Oh that feels good. Can you feel it growing in your hand? Are you sure you haven't done this for a boy before?"

"Now crawl towards me and give the cock a kiss. Ah nice. Now put it in your mouth and start sucking. Kira you come here too."

"Take turns and then I want to fuck you Xuecheng. Would you like that? How badly do you want it babe?"

"Oh yes I am ready please I want you to be my first Andrew. I want it so bad, please!!"

"Okay but, but I am sorry I need to fuck your ass first it just looked so sexy."

"Anything, you can do anything you want to me just please fuck me".

"Good girl. Kira get the camera and record us. Also, get some lube for her ass. I will put on this bunny mask just to hide my face."

Andrew pushed against Xuecheng slick ass and slid inside slowly. He continued fucking her slowly spanking her ass and face. After a few minutes of recording he took a break to wash and then returned to fuck her pussy.

"Say your full name and how many guys you have been with."

"Ohh my name is Xuecheng Wang from Texas. I am 18 years old and this is my first time."

Andrew slid inside her pussy with ease. After just a few strokes her tight Asian pussy had adjusted and he could start to fuck her faster and faster.

"Oh fuck oh it feels so good sir, oh I love your big white cock. Fuck me, fuck me!!"

Andrew kept fucking the asian girl pretty soon realizing what kind of movements and pase she enjoyed. Especially when she was on her back and he was on his knees with him holding behind her thin back pushing against him.

Before cumming he made sure to pull out and hold it in for Kira to record him cumming all over Xuecheng sweaty face.

The next day Andrew woke with two Asian girls lying close to him sleeping. Kira was naked next to him on her back with her beautiful tits and Xuecheng was close to him with one of her legs on top of him. She was only wearing a black thong.

Andrew carefully rolled Xuesheng over pulling the thong to the side and sliding inside of her while spooning her. With his free hand he moved in under the blanket covering Kira and in between her legs slowly rubbing her clit and then pushing inside her wet cunt.

Soon Andrew had the two sexy Asian girls taking turns sucking on his cock while slowly waking up. They seemed to silently get tips from each other on how to please him best. Andrew checked his phone to read the latest diary entry from Mei.

Dear diary

My husband's daughter Xuecheng wasn't in her bed last night. Last time I saw her she went to Andrew and Kira's guest house to let them take some photos of her. I can't imagine that she would sleep with him but where else can she have slept?

I blame my husband. I told him to tell Andrew to not have any visitors but my husband couldn't even be man enough to say so. This arranged marriage feels like a sham. I now start to understand why I never ever felt like having sex with my husband or him to even touch me.

I have broken my first two rules, to never touch Andrew or do anything he suggests. But I will not break my final rule to be alone with him. I better get a shower before breakfast. Maybe I should wear a pair of pink gstring today. Till next time /M

Andrew pushed the girls aside and hurried inside. After unlocking and going upstairs he could hear the shower just starting. He knocked on the bathroom door. He dropped his pants and kicked them away.

"Hello? Is that you Xuecheng? I am soon done and will make some breakfast for you all".

"No it is me Andrew, I need a shower. Let me in".

"What? Why would I let you in?"

"We could save hot water and time. Let me help you." Andrew used his strong fingers to unlock the bathroom from the outside and stepped in. Inside was a large shower with the naked Mei inside. Her large tits look just as amazing as he imagined and she had just started to put soap on her body.

"Good morning Mei, slept well?" Andrew got up close to Mei and gave her a long hug pressing his naked body against her wet body.

"Please I don't want to cheat on my husband, you know that right?" Mei was still in his arms, her heart beating fast but she didn't try to push him away or stop the hug.

"Showering with a stranger isn't cheating, it is just... naughty. If your sexy ass doesn't follow my demands I want to humiliate your sister's asshole or maybe... Xuesheng's?" Andrew reached down and groped her round sexy wet behind.

"No, no, maybe you are right. You can have my ass. Please keep touching me. It has been so many years".

"Good girl. Let me get in the shower just like that and you soap me up. Yes, just like that more soap. All of my body, here as well you missed a spot. Now wash my cock". Andrew was by now rock hard, his long cock pointing straight out from his body.

"What no, I can't touch that, that would be cheating."

"Oh come on everyone knows blowjobs aren't cheating, especially if you plan a divorce. Now come here and bend forward". Andrew sat down on a chair by the shower and grabbed Mei's neck moving it down to his lap.

Mei first looked at his cock just like she did six years ago and then instinct kicked in. She slowly opened her mouth and took him into her slowly massaging his balls as she sucked.

She continued for a few more minutes until Andrew pushed her off. After drying off they walked downstairs naked for breakfast to find Kira and Xuecheng getting them naked and smiling as Mei walked down. On the counter was a copy of a standard Texas divorce form.

Six hours later.

Andrew watched Chang's car pull up to the driveway. They had already messaged him informing him that he was to stay in the guest house for the next few days until he could find his own place. He walked to the main door to try his key only to find that the locks had already been replaced. He whimpered over to the guest house.

Andrew turned around and went to the main bedroom where the new king size bed had the three sexy Asian girls begging him to fuck them first.

Six months later.

Dear diary.

It has been six months since Andrew came to us and my divorce. Andrew soon later traveled with his job and is currently in Kambodja I believe. We still keep in touch and I know he reads my diary.

Andrew, all three of us think about you. You are welcome back to us any time you want. All three of our bellies are in good health. See the attached photo.

In the photo were Mei, Kira and Xuecheng holding their three large pregnant bellies. They were only wearing black thongs, nighties and horney happy smiles.