Andrew Asian homewrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning sister!". Kira walked past him and sat down in front of Xuechang, also picking up a carrot from the bowl and watching him with a happy smile. She was wearing a pair of golden high heels and as she sat down her nightie exposed all of her naked legs.

Mei looked with first confusion and then with a sudden realization.

"Y-you slept in the guesthouse tonight? That is why your sofa we prepared in the living room was empty. I thought you might have gone out partying last night."

"I wouldn't say I got much sleep, Andrew is quite something extra". Kira winked at her sister. Xuecheng next to her paused, confused.

"Why didn't you get to sleep? Were you busy helping Andrew unpack?".

"Something like that". Kira laughed and Andrew also sat down by the table with Kira and Xuecheng. Mei quickly tried to change the conversation.

"Anyway! I have prepared some breakfast for you. Would you like something?". Mei looked over at Andrew desperately trying to not stare at her almost nude sister.

"Thanks, I would like some coffee. Black. I believe the cups are in the top right cabinets." Andrew watched Mei walking over with her blue robe not wondering why he knew where the coffee cups were and opening the cabinets and reaching up standing on her toes.

"Aaahh SPIDER!!!" Mei jumped back as a large brown tarantula crawled out from behind the cups. The cup in her hand smashed against the floor.

Andrew casually and quickly got up to the tarantula he bought and placed in the cabinet last night. He then with fast reflexes caught one of its spider legs and picked it up, looking at it and then carried it outside.

He walked back with a cocky manly smile to receive the praise for removing a spider that he himself had planted knowing that was something Mei was very afraid of.

"Thank you so much Andrew! Oh god I have never been so scared. Let me clean this up and get you a new cup". Mei started crawling on all fours picking up the broken cup as Andrew turned towards her step daughter and sister.

"Hey girls, it is a really warm day today. We should hang by the pool when you come back from school Xuecheng. I will buy you and your mom some new bikinis as a thank you for letting me stay here, okay?"

"Oh of course thanks. I better get going, bye!" Xuecheng got up, got her backpack and walked outside.

Kira and Andrew watched Mei finish making coffee and enjoyed getting served breakfast by her. The morning continued pretty normal without much sexual innuendo until Kira left for the guesthouse to get fucked again and Andrew stayed behind and grabbed Mei's wrist.

"Look Mei, I think you heard me saying we will stay by the pool this afternoon. I expect you to be there and wear the swimsuit Kira will bring you". Andrew spoke calmly and carefully.

"I- I eh might be busy. I want to be a polite host but we should keep a distance from each other and I will not always be able to respect your demands." Mei tried to move her wrist back but couldn't do anything from Andrew's strong hands.

"Mei you should know I am quite a philosophical man. I always think about different things. Like balance. Balance is important. Night, day. On, off. Naughty or nice."

"Yes?"

"If someone is too nice, someone else needs to be more naughty. If you can't follow my demands, someone else needs to be punished. I need you to understand what consequences your actions will bring before you do anything."

"I am still not sure what you are saying Andrew?"

"If you don't wear the new swimsuit from me I will force your sister Kira to go to church and take selfies of herself masturbating." Andrew finished the statement with the same steady casual voice as if he had talked about the weather.

"Is that why you are here Andrew? To humiliate my sister? Or why did you come?".

"I am here to relive old memories. If that includes playing with your sister or your daughter, that is just a bonus".

He left Mei and walked to her sister in the guesthouse.

Dear diary.

I think Andrew is blackmailing me. Or is it called blackmail when someone else gets punished when you follow demands? He has totally corrupted my sister. Kira has always had a passion for boys and romance but I have never seen this side of her even though I have heard rumors about her. I could never let Andrew punish her to do vile acts in our church. Or could I?

I need to tell my husband to stop this. I will text him that he needs to explain to Andrew that we have a rule that he can't have visitors in his guest house. I shouldn't tell him that it is my sister and also maybe his daughter that I am worried about. Chang would never have courage to handle the spider like Andrew did. I hope Chang can save us.

After breakfast I took our car and drove to the supermarket to buy some panties and bras that Andrew had stolen. Then I got to the right aisle and looked at discount boring 5 pack panties. I just couldn't do it. I don't want to be this boring person that never has any fun. I really tried but finally I drove back home without buying any new underwear like I had planned. At least I didn't buy anything new and slutty that Andrew would have liked.

When I got back Kira just dropped off the new swimsuit for me. Xuecheng is downstairs in her room trying on hers. Andrew said he bought matching swimsuits for us. Same style, different color. There are also high heel shoes in the box. The thing is that I am holding the swimsuit that Kira dropped off before and it is actually not that bad. I was afraid it would be a tiny two piece but it was actually a black swimsuit with white dots that at least at first glance seemed to give pretty decent cover for my large breasts.

However now when I wear it I realize that the back is a thong design leaving all of my behind out! It goes inside my ass high up on my back and then crosses to the front. Then wide fabric covering most of my breast and then over my shoulders and back over my back again.

I wonder though why the high heels he got me are red. It doesn't really match the black swimsuit?

Till next time /Mei.

Andrew while monitoring Mei'a phone saw that she started texting with her daughter.

Mei: Okay I am wearing the new bikini from Andrew now, it is actually quite okay

Xuecheng: Are u sure mom? Isn't it a bit too small?

Mei: I admit it is more revealing than I usually but we should be polite to Andrew and treat him like a member of our family, okay?

Xuecheng: Okay I go to our pool, see u soon

Andrew was already in his swim shorts and rushed Kira to go out with him and jump into the pool.

The backyard was large with a big pool, long enough to do laps in. He splashed and fooled around with Kira in the pool, careful to ignore and not look up at Xuecheng that he knew just arrived.

He waited for Mei to see her reaction and was very pleasantly surprised.

"Oh my god...". Mei had stopped just by the pool on the other side of Xuecheng.

Mei was wearing that black slutty swimsuit he had read her describe in her diary. She looked super sexy in her heels, and he could see all of her ass. He could feel his cock growing in the warm pool.

Mei was shocked to see that even though Xuecheng swimsuit had some similarities with some white dots it was much more slutty than hers.

The design was just two red strings that crossed on her back and under her neck. The material barely covered her nipples and pussy leaving all of her young body on display. She was wearing black heels.

Mei looked over with almost admiration at Andrew realizing that he had tricked her good into convincing Xuecheng this ridiculous slutty swimsuit. As she looked at her feet she realized that her shoes were red.

Looking into the pool she got lost in admiration of Andre as he just stepped out. She couldn't take her eyes off his abs and rock hard muscular arms. Looking at her sister Kira she realized that she was actually dressed very normal with a normal black tied bikini with some flower pattern.

"Hey Mei, great that you could join us, you are looking really great! And so do you Xuecheng! Have you ever considered modeling?". Andrew got closer to the young Asian first pulling a little on one of the strings down the side of her toned belly making her gasp.

Mei didn't seem to know how to act standing there half naked but finally mumbled that she would be right back and then reentered the house.

As Mei got back a few minutes later Andrew was still talking to Xuecheng in the pool about modeling any that he she should come to his guesthouse some time and let him take some photos of her.

Mei had now removed her gifted swimsuit and put on her old bikini. It was a pretty pink bikini and actually pretty sexy but still not the one Andrew had picked for her. Andrew gave her an angry look to show her that she had disobeyed him. Xuecheng and her aunt continued doing laps as Andrew got up close to Mei and talked to her in a low stern voice.

"You are not wearing the swimsuit I selected for you. This means that in the morning your sister will go to church with a finger in her cunt".

"We are only responsible for our own actions". Mei laydown in one of the sofas by the pool writing messages on her phone. Andrew found out who she had messaged a few minutes later as he got a message from her husband Chang.

Chang: Please Andrew, I just messaged with Mei and we wondered if you could consider not having any guests staying at your place? We are just not comfortable.

Andrew: I can have anyone I decide over. You are not making decisions here. Say that you understand.

Chang: I understand.

Andrew: Now apologize, wimp.

Chang: I am sorry Andrew.

After playing and swimming some more he started making out with Kira in the pool and he started pinching a tent in his swim shorts he took her by the hand, said bye to Mei and then escorted her back to the small guesthouse.

"Get on your knees and get my cock out". Andrew sat down on the bed and let Kira crawl between his legs.

She knew what he liked by now and as she first took off her top letting him see her tits took him in his hand and then switched between giving him a hand job and blowjob.

"So I couldn't convince your sister to keep that new swimsuit on. Damn she looked hot in it. This means you need to go to church tomorrow and send me and her a selfie of you masturbating".

"Okay oh god yeah I can do that. Many years since I last went to church. What is the next step in your plan of seducing Mei? Will you involve Xuecheng?" It was a bit funny watching someone talk while holding your cock."

"Yeah maybe. I wouldn't mind having three Asian fuck sluts but she is just a bonus, Mei is the real prize."

"I don't see what is so special about her. Isn't my cunt enough for you?".

"You just say that because you what my cock just to yourself".

"No! Well yes but I don't mind sharing. Might just be a bit weird to be with someone you love with but I would really love my sister to get taken off her high horse and truly humiliated. Oh god it is as long as my forearm". Kira held up her thin arm against his long cock and they were pretty equal in length.

"Good. Now choke on it." Andrew let Kira open her mouth wide pushing his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. He enjoyed having a hand behind her head, choking her and releasing just before she passed out every time.

"Mphhff ghff!!"

Later the next morning and the kitchen is quiet. Andrew walked in, rubbing his cock through his thin pajama pants and looking a bit disheveled. He makes his way over to the coffee machine and begins to make himself a cup. As he reaches for a mug, Mei enters the kitchen and greets him.

"Good morning Andrew". Andrew turned to Mei who just entered wearing her blue morning room.

"Good morning. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just... I didn't know if you wanted breakfast or not. Is Kira with you?"

"Of course, I'm starving. Kira is not here, she left early for church". Andrews' phone on the counter buzzed with a message. "Ah she must have just finished". He saw that he had two photos from her and pretended he didn't notice Mei looking at his phone over his shoulder.

Kira had gone to church basically dressed like a hooker. Fishnet stockings, pink miniskirt and pink stripper heels. Her torso was naked except for what looked like a silver bra.

In the first selfie she was outside the church holding up her pink miniskirt in the front showing that she was naked under. In the second selfie was a short video of her now inside the church sitting in the very back. She had pulled down her bra letting both of her tits out. Her miniskirt was pulled up again and she had a vibrator halfway inside of her cunt that she pushed furiously in and out as she rubbed her clit with her other hand. She was blushing with very red face.

"Oh my god!" Mei looked with shock at your sister.

"You knew this would happen if you didn't wear your new swimsuit." Andrew played the video of Kira masturbating in church one more time and then put the phone down and turned towards Mei.

"What do we have for breakfast today"?

"We have eggs, bacon, toast, and some fruit."

"That sounds great. Thank you."

As Mei begins to prepare the food, Andrew takes a seat at the kitchen table and waits patiently.

"Andrew, I know that you got a message from my husband last night. I know that he has told you that you are not allowed to have my sister or anyone else any more at your guesthouse". Mei kept preparing food, not daring to look up.

"Haha, is that what your wimp of a husband told you happened? You can read what he wrote for yourself!" Andrew once again gave Mei a look at his phone, letting her read his conversation with Chang.

"Your pathetic husband could never make me do anything. It might be for the best. If I didn't have your sister to play with every night I would have even more energy to focus on playing with you, right?".

"Please Andrew, I am married. I will admit that I find you more manly and attractive than my husband but I am confused".

"Understandable. All will be made clear for you, no need to rush our fun. Instead I think this would be a good time for a new demand. I want you to encourage Xuecheng to let me take private photos of her. Me and Kira talked with her about it in the pool last night but she needs some more encouragement".

"Please don't twist her head. She is a good girl just like me and even though she isn't my biological daughter I care for her."

"Oh come on you have seen her glancing down at my crotch to look at the outline of my semi hard cock in the mornings just like you have. Maybe she hasn't become a party slut like your sister yet but it's just a matter of time. I just need your tiny help to speed it up by encouraging her to be alone with me and Kira and start taking some fun photos!".

"And what happens to my sister this time if I don't"?. Mei looked over at his phone again probably thinking of how scary it must be for her now to expose herself in public.

"If your Xuecheng and you don't misbehave, I need to let Kira do something really outside of her comfort zone. There was this trucker bar just outside of town. Usually 8 or 10 horney guys are there at any given time. I will drop Kira off there and she will be wearing nothing else than a pair of heels and a butt plug. And I'll not come and pick her up until the next time. She won't be able to walk straight for a week!"

"Oh god... I'll talk to Xuecheng as soon as she wakes up and I am sure she will let you take some photos tonight after she comes back from school."

Later that day in the evening. Andrew and Kira was resting again in their bed. Kira had been crazy horney from masturbating in church and he had fucked her first in the ass and then her cunt from behind until they were both wet from sweat.

"Do you think Xuecheng will come here?" Andrew patted his chest signaling Kira to get closer and lie on top of him. She was wearing a purple gstring and a black top.

"Maybe. She always has been curious about what parties I had been to and what boyfriends I had. I also know that she sometimes snuck into my wardrobe and tried some of my clothes. She is still a virgin and I thought she would never have a guy until after graduation but then again I never thought my sister would do blowjobs and she did you a long time ago so maybe I don't really know my family". Just as Kira finished talking there was a soft knock on the door.

"Aunt Kira? Mr Andrew? Are you here?"

Andrew pushed off Kira and opened the door. Outside was Xuecheng wearing a short summer dress with a blue and white spotted pattern. Her large tits were held up with what looked like a pink push up bra. On her feet she had a pair of black wedge high heels.

"Excellent, you came. Let's begin with taking some photos by the pool in your dress and then we will continue indoors with some of Kira's outfits and clothes." Andrew just used his smartphone and pointed to a place by the pool.

"Okay Xuecheng, be a good girl and look at the camera. Good, just like that. Now pose for me. Excellent. Are you sure you have not modeled before? You are a true talent at following my instructions."

"Good now spread your legs. Just like that. Put your hand on your hip. Raise up your dress for me. Yes all the way past your hip. Is that a hint of a pink gstring I see you wearing today? Very appropriate". Andrew kept snapping photos of Xuecheng that now had her supperdress so far up that he could see her panties.

"Now keep your legs straight and bend forward. Yes you are real natural. So submissive. Put your hand all the way down touching your ankle. Good girl, now look back at me." Andrew got a great view of her large tits as she bent forward almost falling out from her summer dress and as he circled around behind her she forgot to pull her dress down and he got a couple of great shots of her behind too.

"Let's go inside." Andrew led the flustered Xuecheng by the hand to the guest house and Kira held the door open for them. When he looked back at the main house he could see Mei in the window looking at them going inside together.

"Xuecheng, I want you to hurry and go to the bathroom and change. Kira has put one of her old halloween outfits there for you that I want you to model. Kira you go with her and help her change quickly."

Andrew knew that inside was not any halloween outfit but a slutty schoolgirl outfit. If Xuecheng agreed to change into that he knew she would be down for anything and everything.

Just three minutes later Xuecheng was pushed out by Kira wearing the outfit. White fishnet stockings. Red checkered miniskirt. A red tie, a red jacket buttoned up to show off her pink bra and Kira had time to put up hair long black hair into two braids.

"Wow you look hot Xue! Yes, keep pulling on your skirt like that and try to cover your tits. I want you to pretend to look innocent!"

"Now put one of your fingers in your mouth and bite it. Yes, give me a big smile. Haha great!"

"Turn your head back towards me. Pull on your skirt. Oops, it seems it is a few sizes too short for your ass. Well well... Keep pulling. Now twirl with your hair. Good lie down on the floor." Andrew noticed hesitation from Xuecheng so he put a heavy hand on her shoulder pushing her down on the floor face down.

"Up on your elbows. Look back at me. Bend your legs up against your ass. Excellent, you are so beautiful!"

"Put a hand on your ass. Smile! Haha it looks like you have fallen over you clumsy slut!" Andrew laughed and as Kira joined in Xuecheng couldn't help but also laugh with them.

"Enough of that, let's have some more fun. Go change again into the next outfit. Let's do some China doll theme!"

As Xuecheng walked back out changed into a red nightgown covering most of her body. It had a red Chinese pattern with dragons and lotus flowers. In her hand she held a folding fan and a large bamboo hat on her head.