Andrew's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Lupita takes her bondage fun to Andrew's work place.
1.1k words
4.19
8.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend days passed like the wind; Lupita never revealed to Andrew how much she knew of his true feelings. To be honest, she still wasn't quite sure how to process the information still. He's treated her and everyone poorly for so long, so why give him affection in return? Yet, being like that might have made Andrew become the social monster that he once was in the first place. Thinking about it made the latina sweat profusely, even her heart skipped a beat. She still tried to chalk it up to just sexual frustration, instead of genuine concern for her ex-boss.

Was that really the case? Arguably not. She wasn't any less dominant over her captive lover; she plowed him anytime, anywhere now that he was tied to her. Each climax, she happily took in his released fluids, almost greedily. But, she understood other physiological needs would have to be met. Lupita and Andrew could eat and bathe like this, but using the restroom was impossible. Anytime he asked, Lupita made sure to release Andrew to do his business. That wouldn't be the only maintenance he'd need fulfilled, however.

Being tied up all the time would eventually make his limbs atrophy, bringing up all sorts of health issues that could've been prevented. To preemptively counter this, Lupita devised an exercise regimen for Andrew. He was much more docile nowadays, so he had no issue following her orders. She had him working on Monday morning, before his shift at the office. "Good work, honey." Lupita cheered, realizing the name she had used for someone who's just supposed to be an object to vent all her frustration and domineering kinks on. Her face flush with red, she tried to explain this away. "F-forget I said that; get ready for work!"

It was moreso Lupita who had to get dressed, since Andrew would be hidden, bound to her body. Taking control of his workplace meant looking the part; this was accomplished with a quick shopping trip. Deciding on a sexy light grey pantsuit, Lupita held the appearance of a respectable businesswoman; albeit, her pantsuit pressed so tightly against her voluptuous curves that it threatened to rip at any time. Especially with Andrew inside, this was intentional to embarrass him slightly. Completing the ensemble with fake glasses and a pair of flip flops on her cute feet, this latina was ready for her first day.

Walking into Andrew's place of employment, she immediately grabbed attention by the sound of her sandals with every step. "Your coworkers are watching us, Andy." she cooed to her boytoy, nestled just beneath the tight blouse and between her sweaty breasts. Continuing, she ordered, "Now, better get to work; it's what you went to college for." Nodding, Andrew set forth clutching Lupita tightly and plunging his rod into her moist snatch again. She chuckled, "That's not the work they want from you here, honey." Curling her toes from the pleasure in public.

"I don't care; it's the one you want!" He replied, eliciting a look of shock from Lupita. The front of her pantsuit (which made it very obvious Andrew was in there) was moving, and she wrapped her arms around it in turn. She would order him not to say things such as that, but could not find it in her heart to utter it. If anything, her heart wanted that truth spoken from Andrew.

"Uhm, excuse me?" A woman tapped Lupita on the shoulder. The Latina shook from feeling Andrew cum inside her again; pressing her breasts together to really squeeze his head between them as a reward. The woman, who happened to be one of Andrew's coworkers in his department, Sandra, looked disgusted. "What the hell are you doing here?" Biting her lip and rolling her eyes back from being filled with warmth, Lupita gestured Sandra to follow her. Andrew's coworker had a slight amount of morbid curiosity to know the truth and obliged.

"Andrew's in here; and he's become my man." Lupita oddly ended her 10 minute long explanation with. Sandra was at a crossroads here; her confusion for how someone would be willing to do this despite legal ramifications, or why Lupita thought it a good idea to go to an actual business like this, was beyond her. But, a part of her was okay with this outcome.

"Ok, I won't tell my superiors, but you've got to hide this better. For the sake of both of you." She walked away to resume her work, eager to spread the news of Andrew to her friends. Meanwhile, Lupita still had more of a part to play and sat at Andrew's desk; together, the two of them got through all of his daily workload. Andrew explained what to do, whilst Lupita used the computer and wrote up paperwork. They worked as a well oiled machine, occasionally taking minor breaks just to senseless screw like rabbits under the desk. Thankfully, every desk was situated in a cubicle, so no one noticed.

At the end of the shift, Lupita lay back in Andrew's chair, as he humped away. "I still can't believe how crazily compatible we are." She states, patting the front of her blouse. "And your stamina just keeps increasing, let's keep this up forever." This sentence would give them a lot to ponder about the future; it was clear to the two that their relationship built on revenge and pure lust had evolved into one of actual love and tender feelings. It'd be a miracle to get either Andrew or Lupita to admit this, though.

"I..." Andrew hesitated. "I truly feel the same way; these past few days have been the best of my life." Lupita nodded in agreement, she opened up her blouse enough to set free Andrew's head. They locked eyes for a moment, before doing the same with their lips. Sensually moving their tongues around in an attempt to ingrain each others' tastes in their subconscious minds, the duo squirmed in the seat. "Mmm, ah; if forever is what you and I desire, why not make it official?" Andrew asked, breaking this passionate kiss for a second.

Lupita's eyes went wide at his suggestion; her mouth opened to offer a rebuttal, but Andrew shut her up with a kiss. "Marry me." he bluntly stated. Keeping his hips at a constant pace, Andrew climaxed inside Lupita's womb just as he said that. Arching her head back, Lupita placed her feet against the back wall of the cubicle to get really comfortable.

"Y-yes!" She cried, tears starting to form at the sides of her eyelids. "How could I say no after all this? I just wish you'd have let me demand it first!" Sharing saliva once again, Lupita properly dressed herself so the two could head back to their apartment. She was more than ready for some night long loving, as a sign to consummate their upcoming eternal union. Turns out, it'd be the last thing of Andrew's life she was going to take control of, though she wasn't consciously aware, nor intended that with a vengeful iota. "I love you." She made sure to tell Andrew, as she exited his office building.