Andrew's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Lupita learns Andrew has a little secret.
1.1k words
4.39
10.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slick from all the heat and sweat, Lupita finally prepares for the unconscious realm of dreams. Her marathon had ended many hours ago; yet, she continued plowing her boytoy employer. It was a miracle she hadn't lost her mind with this constant fornication, though this might be the result of her determination to stay in control of this new relationship. The same could not be said for Andrew, for there were no words he could even contemplate uttering right now.

What had done him in first? The endless sex, the knowledge he had lost, or perhaps he had come to a realization about himself. As if that last one would be true; he felt only a mixture of hatred and ecstasy at his maid. Rather, ex-maid, but the semantics were not a concern for him at this time. It could be summarized that Lupita had kidnapped him and stolen his property, since the evidence was literally tied to him. Charges that would no doubt be considered heinous if taken to court. With his "reputation", it wouldn't be a laughing matter!

But, why didn't he try that now? Andrew's eyes hadn't glanced around (yes, all he could see was the inside of her cleavage) frantically. He'd been sort of nonchalant with this whole ordeal, almost like he had no inclination to escape. Had his body betrayed him more than he realized? As if on cue, Lupita's snatch milked another load from him, thanks to her thrusts from being on top. Each one made Andrew's tip hit the opening to her cervix, desperately strangling his rod for more warmth to be released.

"How long can she keep this up?" he whispered to himself, having become accustomed to Lupita's pheromones at this point. "Hell, how long can I keep up?" There has been absolutely no break from this coitus for the past half day, except for when Andrew's captor got up to get a drink of water earlier. That moment he will always remember fondly, since he felt slightly hollow when she had stopped. This feeling slightly returned, as Lupita stood up and walked around for a bit. Partially remedied when she grabbed Andrew's butt and made him thrust like that, it was clear to the both of them they could never live separated again.

Lupita knew this, anyway; Andrew's traumatized ego would take some time to recover. For now, she was ready to sleep in her new home; complete with fresh blankets and a new lover. Skipping past an uneventful dinner and forgone shower, Lupita was well rested in Andrew's bed. Now nude, she had chosen to sleep on her back so as not to crush "Andy", as she referred to him by.

He had been in darkness ever since being tied up, so night wouldn't exactly be that different. For all intents and purposes anyway, one major detail was lacking; Lupita was fast asleep, and he was still horny as ever. He needed to release again, but the one who had performed all the action couldn't continue. Her moist inner walls massaged him whilst she slept; toying with him perhaps? Did she know he had started craving this? "Agh, I can't let her win!" Andrew hissed. "I won't submit to this." So that explains it, he considered actively participating as a sign of total defeat. Andrew's ego was raring to get out of this and still take everything back!

Shame it would never see this dream come to fruition. Lupita had become the ultimate prison, getting Andrew drunk off the sex that his body wold instinctively start craving it. This minor pleasure she provided in her sleep was an effective tool at keeping him wanting more. "I can't..." Andrew was barely holding strong, but his groin began hurting from the buildup. "She won't take me completely; I will overcome all obstacles to make everyone respect my name!" Such wonderful internal pep talk, indeed. A grin worked it's way across his face with confidence and pride.

His hips began moving; slowly at first, to elicit a few cute moans from the latina beneath him. "What?" He cried out in shock. This darn pelvis had committed treason, giving in to the moist hole that had kept lovingly kissing his rod all day. "Grrgh, stop..." He whined, finding his hips speed up as he planted his face firmly against Lupita's sweaty skin. Andrew moaned, "Oh forget it; she feels like a goddess!" His waist crashed against hers, with their soaked, connected genitals squelching from the suction. Kissing the inner sides of Lupita's breasts, Andrew began proving his newfound loyalty. "I never want to take my dick out of her; please, oh please let me be the only one she wants!" he begged of the universe, calling out to the farthest edges of existence.

Lupita had been pleasantly awoken by Andrew willingly thrusting, and was able to hear everything he was saying. "I can't believe it's taken me this long to feel wanted," he continued. "I've been a lonely fool all my life; I don't want to end up like that forever." Lupita felt a twinge of sadness coming from her toy's emotional words. The next part certainly caught the latina off guard, "God damn; I love this. I love her!" Andrew stated, tears in his eyes.

With his hands still bound to her back, Andrew grabbed on for dear life as he practically exploded inside Lupita. She bit her lip since it felt wonderful to lay back this time; the added emotions enhanced the experience too. More sperm flowed into her womb with nowhere else to go. Being such an exhausting experience, Andrew fell asleep right there, yet his body would subconsciously thrust through the whole night.

Lupita had no idea what to do; the only thing coming to mind being to wrap her arms around Andy in an affectionate hug. All day, they had sex as master and slave, but this was as lovers. But why, since the two never displayed those emotions for each other any time she came over? Could this entrapment have been just what they needed, or was this just an effective mind break Lupita never expected? Either way, she patted Andrew's back and paused before whispering, "Love you, too."

There was more nuance to this than Lupita planned for. "Even if it's not true," part of Lupita wishes it was. "at least it shows I've got control of him entirely in mind, body, and at home. All that's left is at his workplace." So she left off here for tonight and fell asleep again, consistently pleasured by her toy's thrusting all night.