Andrew's Property Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

Kassie was slow fucking and stroking me and I was so ready to blow. "Look at your wife be a pleasure point for those men. She is a good slut, just like you!" She taunted as she kept me on edge.

The Theta men had a rhythm going and both seemed ready to cum. Sandra was getting used hard, but could not protest as her mouth was full and Johnny's balls were bouncing off her face. She was making choking and moaning sounds. She was totally helpless as Johnny held her wrists to the desk as he throat fucked her. A couple times he bent over her and sucked on her nipples while holding his cock deep down her throat. Ryan had a strong pace going driving his long cock as deep as it would go. He was hitting spots my dick had never touched and Sandra was starting to feel her orgasm rise. Her moaning got louder and she started to arch her back. But the real sign of her impending orgasm was that she dropped and then wrapped her legs around Ryan's body and started to pull him further into her.

Kassie also started to increase her pace. I was moments away from blowing. She kept talking to me, telling me what a good slut my wife was being. "Your wife is a Theta slut! What is she?"

I was panting hard and my response sounded desperate, "A Theta slut, Mistress!"

"Say it again!" she said as she continued her assault.

"A Theta slut!" I started repeating it over and over.

"And you?" she asked.

"A Theta slut too!"

"Are you ready to cum? Everyone is going to cum together! Beg me Theta slut!"

"Please mistress, let me cum with the Theta men and my wife! I am an obedient Theta slut and want to pledge my obedience with my cum!"

As Kassie was getting me fully primed, the scene in my wife's office was also accelerating. Andrew was encouraging everyone to cum together. Sandra was going to get two loads at once!

"Ready boys! You too Mrs. J.! It is time to cum." He was now filming it with his smartphone. "Three, two one... NOW!"

And all hell broke loose. Both Theta men started cumming. Johnny pulled out and started spewing cum all over my wife's face and his brother was jamming his cock as deep as it would go and holding it with each spasm of cum. Sandra was in full orgasm. She was moaning and gasping and saying yes over and over again.

Simultaneously I had the most powerful ejaculation of my life. My cock exploded and every nerve ending on my dick screamed pleasure. Kassie was yelling at me to cum harder and she didn't let up with the fucking and stroking. The overall sensation drained me of all energy but was also the best moment of my sexual life.

Back in my wife's office, Johnny plunged his cock back into my wife's mouth and she hungrily sucked it while her body bucked in pleasure. She was squeezing Ryan as tight as she could with her legs and her cunt and trying to extend the amazing feeling for both of them. Both Theta men went from grunting to moaning as they started to cycle through to the end of their orgasms.

"Fuck yeah that was hot!" Kassie said in my ear, but also to her brother thru their connected system.

"Absolutely!" was Andrew's response "and I have it all on video!"

Kassie kept stroking my hyper sensitive cock and I was writhing in the pain/pleasure that creates. I couldn't stop her with my hands still bound and my legs secured and she seemed to be loving my discomfort.

"Tell me again what you are!" She roared.

"Theta slut, Theta slut, Theta slut...." I just kept repeating it as she kept stroking me.

Andrew could obviously hear me and he started talking to Sandra. "You hubby blew his load the same time you did. My sister fucked him to a frenzy. He keeps repeating what you both are: Theta Sluts! Say it Mrs. J! What are you?"

My wife, who was just now starting to come down from her orgasm emphatically replied. "I am a fuck me anytime, full blown Theta slut! That was the best fuck of my life!"

"Yes you are!" was Andrew's response.

My wife was finally helped up to a sitting position on her desk as both men pulled out. Without prompting she thanked the men for using her and asked if she had pleasured them sufficiently.

Ryan answered, "You were great. We are definitely going to have to do that again!"

Sandra didn't hesitate, "anytime Theta men, I am your slut and your pleasure is my goal!"

Andrew laughed, walked over to Sandra, plunged his fingers into her soaked cunt, finger fucked her for just a moment, then pulled his fingers out and plunged them into her mouth. Sandra sucked on them obediently. "Good slut!" was all he said.

Meanwhile, Kassie finally released my cock and pulled out of my ass. I slumped with exhaustion. She brought me to life with a couple of hits from her riding crop. "I will let you relax for just a little bit, but I have many more plans for you tonight. I am going to release you and I want you to lay down on my table over there."

"Yes. Mistress."

She released me, I went over to the table and she positioned me on my back and retied my hands over my head and connected my ankles to the bed posts so my legs were spread. "Go ahead and take a short power nap. You will need your strength What are you?."

"I am a Theta slut and your obedient toy!"

"Yes you are!" And with that she turned off the lights and left the room. Even though my position was awkward, I was asleep in seconds.

In my wife's office, the Theta men got dressed and left. Sandra just sat on the edge of the desk. Cum dripped out of her cunt and down her face and onto her breasts. Andrew addressed her.

"Well done my slut. You provided pleasure. But I think you enjoyed it too. Is that correct?"

"Yes sir." Sandra said without hesitation.

"I have great video and photos and the word is the Theta house went crazy over your performance and is greatly looking forward to your first visit. That will be soon, but first, you are going to clean up by eating all of the cum on you. Scoop it up and eat it. Never waste Theta cum."

Sandra obeyed and started to clean off her breasts and face and feeding herself the cum. Andrew was filming this with his smartphone.

Andrew continued. "It is almost 4pm now. In a few minutes when I release you from your service, you are going to get dressed, head home and quickly shower and put on sexy clothes. You are to be at the cocktail bar in the Hilton downtown exactly at 5pm. Our Theta Chi national office's regional team is just wrapping up a meeting with our faculty advisor and our chapter President and VP. They look forward to you spending the night serving their every need. And as a reminder, how will you respond as each of them introduces themselves?"

My wife stopped eating cum long enough to respond, "How may I pleasure you, Sir?"

"Correct. Your new life has begun. As long as I get positive reports about how obedient you were over- night, you will have the privilege of giving yourself to me at 4pm tomorrow. Your hubby will present you to me and I will fuck you in front of him. I will fuck you in your house. You will be in a red bra and panty set and some good fuck me shoes. You are Theta property, but ultimately, I own you and you will submit yourself to me and announce that submission to your husband and from that point forward, you will NEVER question or ignore a request from me. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Very good. I need to go. Finish eating all the cum and send me some photos to show me you were obedient, then get going and be a fully committed Theta slut at the Hilton tonight."

"Absolutely, Sir!" my wife responded. Andrew exited and Sandra obediently finished the remaining cum. Two quick photos later she exited her office to get cleaned up and slutted-up so she could pleasure the next group of Theta men. While she had doubts and was terrified about all that was thrown at her (and IN her!), she pushed those thoughts away and just kept repeating the most important words in her head.

"I am an obedient Theta slut!"

That was going to tested big time at the Hilton that evening.

***********

Stay tuned for the next two installments......

Part 4: My night of service

Part 5: My wife's night of service

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers
12