All Comments on 'Androidgynous Ch. 01'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DaveyPirateDaveyPirate9 months ago

I quite enjoyed this and look forward to the next chapter. I especially enjoyed the parts written from the robot's perspective. I am interested to see how you handle the development of his nascent consciousness, can he feel emotions? Will he fall in love? I'd also like to see how you handle the existence of his physical sensations, can a robot have an orgasm? What would that be like for him? Maybe down the line our protagonist decides to give her new toy some upgrades? All that said, I must take issue with your use of the term futa. Futanari have both a vagina and a phallus, it can be debated whether they have testicles but the essential point is the presence of both genitalia. I think it would be more correct for your main character to be referred to as a Shemale. I'd enjoy the story either way, it's just a minor nitpick.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So glad one of my favourite authors is back!

KallamezKallamez8 months ago

You're a serious piece of shit for basically releasing nothing publicly and paywalling everything. If that's your plan, why resume publishing? Because if it's attract more people to your Patreon, let me tell ya, it won't work

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wooow DamienDeath20...

Androidgynous Chapter 01, just a fucking fantastic start to a hopeful fabulous story....

Soo this is bad, DamienDeath20, because now I'm looking forward to both Androidgynous Chapter 02 and The Lost Boy Chapter 26

And even if I could, I wouldn't even know which one I wanted to choose to read first, so DamienDeath20 you are so good a writer, that you actually have made me addicted to these stories, so please don't start any new ones before you have finished one of these two first, not that I want them to end, but because there going to be long times between chapters if you start more stories... ;-)

And I hope that it is clear, based on what I have written here, that you understand that I think you are a fantastic good writer and storyteller, and I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work... <3 <3 <3

ZliahZliah6 months ago

I'm so glad you're writing stories again!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lots of promise here. Hope you can continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...