All Comments on 'Androshorts: A Friend with Benefits'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your stories!

I didn’t think Room Wanted could be topped, but it was with this. Loved Bec and Stu so much. Do they have babies?

Connar1Connar1over 5 years ago
Another great romance

Thanks again Androgynousother!

QuicksilverDragonQuicksilverDragonover 5 years ago
Wonderful little story

A fun little romance. If I were to pick nits I might suggest a little more angst from Stuart after losing Sharon; after all he seemed pretty serious and it came out of left field. Still I loved the gradual development of the relationship and the "coming out" at the party was a delight. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More If I Could

Great story. Nice ending. Would have given more stars if possible. Shame it kind of came to a close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anony Kiwi

Wonderful story, well written and very believeable. 5 stars of course.

By the way, it is so annoying that some web bot has left a comment on your "comments", and on so many other stories. The link is always to a very dubious dating site.

Is there something that Literotica can do to block these?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Corker

Always pleased to see a new story from you.

Your stories always leave me feeling happy and occasionally teary!

Keep them coming.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
That was wonderful.

Thank you. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Been reading these for 5 or 6 years. You are by far the best writer I have read here.

island_manisland_manover 4 years ago

Once again, excellent story telling. And most of all.... very believable...

wapentakewapentakealmost 4 years ago
An excellent, well written story.

How have I missed reading this story before now?

This is a very well written and believable story, that is more than worth the five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story with minor lapses

A likable story from the female main character's point of view.

There are a couple of minor inconsistencies with the story, but they are really minor. I liked the story and how they weren't into everything the second beks was gone like some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
“leaving Mum and I to chat.”

Maybe he was leaving Mum to chat, but do you think he was leaving I to chat?

barcomberbarcomberalmost 3 years ago

Proper love story with sex, a nice comfy read. And Stuart showed his class, listening to Radio Four.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Good read, much fun and seemingly outstanding sex! Just a nice happy feel good love affair, but that is a great change once in a while. No drama to speak of and no major eruptions. Nice.

Arinderk75Arinderk75about 2 years ago

It is nice to read a story without a lot of turmoil or angst between the main characters; and just letting the relationship take its natural course. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great romance story without the drama

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A proper feel good story. Very well written with good characters who you made "real" a very enjoyable read. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...