All Comments on 'Andy & His Daughters Ch. 01'

by JPHutton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 12 years ago

Nice build up to more of the story. I enjoyed reading it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I'll rate it when it's finished...

so far so good.

Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
Keep it going

This was a very good start to what could be an incest story. Right now, it's just Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
British to American-ese

Whilst over here is while

arse is ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmm!

I'm a Daughter of Lot who fuck and suck Daddy seed. There is a mystery school for this event and always the seed is made manifest. The proper way calls for a nursing seed that grows and cums into and unto itself blood touching blood. First fruit is always their's and the Father Creators make it so. The push forth of this seed is cum blown out with pure ecstasy of the greatest force. In this way we will always exist to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Dude is kinda sad-ass, cumming in his pants, lol. And as for the daughters copping an attitude, he needs to grow some balls and learn to be the man around the place, lol. If I had accidentally walked in on my daughter taking a pee and apologized while backing out and she had started screaming at me I would have stopped right there and told her to shut it and act like an adult or I'd pull her ass off the toilet and spank her like the child she was acting!

...as for hitting me in the hallway after they were snooping in MY room and jilling off on MY bed? I'd have pushed her back in the room and bent them both over the bed and spanked their bare bottoms, the uppity sister getting twice as many for hitting her dad! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hell, his daughters run all over his ass! Sad!

If I had accidentally walked in on my daughter and she had gone off screaming at me in anger, I'd have walked in there, yanked her ass off the toilet, bent her over the sink counter and spanked her bare ass till she learned some manners and respect! (Wups! Did my hand accidentally slip a few times and spank her wet pussy?;)

Same in the bedroom. She HIT me?!? OH HELL NO!! Her naked ass goes face down over the bed and I'd warm her ass up fast!! Then one at a time bent over the bed to get spanked for coming in my room and snooping!

"Not only do you get a spanking for coming in here without permission and snooping around, you were playing with your moms vibrator so that needs a special punishment! ...and waltzing around the house nude? You think thats ok? Well alright then. For the next week both of you aren't allowed to wear any clothes when you're in the house. Oh, you're grounded too so don't think you get to disappear till bedtime!

As for the vibrator punishment, well you wanted to play with it, so you get to play with it. While I'm spanking each of you, your sister will hold the vibrator, set on high, tight against your clit while you get spanked! Now who's first?

(Don't we all wish?! Hehehe;)

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed this but the ejaculation in his pants seemed too unrealistic for me. I disagree with the other readers regarding his reaction - a lonely older man caring for his daughters would act like he did and like how you portrayed the situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous