Andy Become a Slut for BBC

Story Info
Andy's boss dominates him and turn him into a sissy slave.
3k words
4.63
31.2k
61
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
426 Followers

Andy was a little nervous. As one of the younger workers at his law firm he had been asked to help one of the big shots called Mr. Colllins. This could be a chance for the young man to start climbing the ladder, but Mr. Collins was known to be a hard man to work with and many colleagues had left the firm after working with him.

This was Andy's first work place after graduation, and he had yet not been able to show his full worth. At least that was his wife told him. If he would be able to start advance in the firm it might also help them economically when they would get kids in the future. They had tried for over a year, but according to the doctor they had seen Andy had a very low sperm count making the chance of impregnation small. However, they tried as often as they could but so far had not been successful.

As he knocked on Mr. Collins door he tried to look as imposing as possible to impress, but he knew he would still be a head short on his black senior colleague. Mr. Collins was in his fifties but was still a muscular man and many people got a little scared of his physics. He also was known to not put up with any bullshit and didn't take any prisoners when it came to business dealings.

As Mr. Collins opened the door Andy stuttered as he tried to say hello. Mr. Collins raised an eyebrow and told him to get in. As Andy went into his big office he could not help but stare on the thing that was the reason that Mr. Collins also was known as Mr. Big Black in the office rumours. Although Mr. Collins didn't have tights pants on him you could still see the outline of his very big equipment.

"Sit down Andy and I'll get you filled in on your duties." Mr. Collins said.

Andy realised he might have stared a bit too long and quickly seated himself opposite to Mr. Collins as he started to show Andy his work for the coming weeks. As Andy got to know about all the things he needed to do he understood that this would require a lot of overtime to get done in the time frame that was demanded of him. Furthermore, he would be required to report to Mr. Collins every afternoon to give him the latest updates.

Finally the meeting was over and his eyes were ones again drawn to Mr. Collins crotch as they both stood up, even though he could not understand why.

As the week progressed he worked so many hours overtime that he barely had time to come home to his wife. When she wanted sex he was too tired to even get hard, and she was left frustrated. Every afternoon Mr. Collins had him over in his office and although he tried to not do it he could not stop from getting a glance at his superior's crotch.

Finally, after a week as the meeting with Mr. Collins was ending and Andy once again got a glance at his crotch when they stood up Mr. Collins stopped him as he was heading for the door.

"So Andy, why are you staring at my crotch whenever you get the chance? I thought you were married but you stare at it like a hungry dog wanting to get a taste of my black meat."

Andy was shocked by the word and his face reddened by the humiliating words.

"Cat got your tongue? Or is it that you didn't know that you are a white faggot in need of black meat?" Mr. Collins said as he went to the door and locked it.

"Maybe you want a taste of it? How about you suck it once and find out if you really are a faggot or not?"

Andy still didn't know what to say, and when his boss put his hand on Andy's shoulder and pushed him down on his knees he didn't give any resistance. Mr. Collins opened the flyer of his pants and took out his giant cock. Still flaccid it was still double the size and triples the width of Andy's own cock. The cock touched his lips and without thinking he opened his lips and let the cock slip in.

"That's right you white sissy faggot. I knew from the start that you were a cock hungry slut!" Mr. Collins said as he fed Andy his cock. In and out it went and soon he had Andy gagging on his now hard cock. At 12 inches it was not possible for Andy to take it all but Mr. Collins sure tried to make him do it. Saliva was drooling out of his mouth and when it could not escape through his mouth it went through the nose instead.

As Andy was gagging on his seniors cock he could not help but feel his own cock get hard for the first time in a week. Mr. Collins still was working his cock further and further in and really gave him a face fucking. After maybe 15 minutes of brutal face fucking Mr. Collins finally was ready to give Andy's his first taste of cum. A couple of deep throats and he filled Andy's mouth with more cum then Andy thought possible.

"Swallow it faggot!" Mr. Collins said, and Andy had no choice but to swallow the massive cum shot.

"Now get to work with your assignment."

As Mr. Collins put his dick back into his pants Andy got up from his knee standing position and quickly got out of the office. As the day progressed he had a hard time not to think about what happened. When he finally was able to go home his wife wanted to cuddle but once again Andy disappointed her by not being able to get hard.

The next day Mr. Collins didn't seem to act as if anything happened during the meeting and as they finished up Andy was a little disappointed. Mr. Collins said his good bye and Andy tried to figure out what to say.

"You seem to have something you want to say Andy?"

"Well, it's about what happened yesterday Mr. Collins."

"Yes, what about it?"

"Hummm...well...mmmhhhmm..."

"What Andy? You want to suck it again faggot? Then beg for it if you really want it!"

"Please Mr. Collins, don't make me do that!"

"If you want it you gotta beg for it faggot!"

Andy was shamed but could not stop himself.

"Please may I suck your cock." he whispered.

"I didn't hear you..."

"Please may I suck your cock?" Andy said louder than he had planned.

"Very well, take it out and start sucking sissy boi."

Andy pulled out Mr. Collins cock and started sucking quickly. Just like yesterday the blow job soon evolved into a face fuck that got more brutal and brutal as Mr. Collins got closer to his orgasm. As he got ready to release his cum he pushed his cock as deep as he could and shot it directly down Andy's throat.

Mr. Collins stepped away and started to work, not giving Andy any attention. Shamed, Andy discretely made his exit after cleaning his face up with a handkerchief.

This continued day after day and Andy got more and more addicted to Mr. Collins cock. After each meeting was done he had to beg for Mr. Collins cock and then got brutally face fucked until Mr. Collins came in his mouth.

Finally, after a week of cock sucking Mr. Collins said that Andy should bring his girlfriend's sexiest panties the next day. Andy did not understand why, but by now he was so addicted to Mr. Collins cock that he had no intention to refuse what he said.

The next day he brought one of his wife's panties in his pocket as he went to meet Mr. Collins. When they started to finish their work Andy got more and more nervous but also excited about what would happen when they were done.

Finally the meeting was over and as he was getting ready to suck Mr. Collins cock again he was surprised when Mr. Collins just sat still in his chair.

"You brought the panties?" Mr. Collins finally asked.

"Yes Mr. Collins!"

"Then undress all your normal clothes and put them on sissy!"

Andy had never worn female clothing and stood still for a couple of seconds but a raised eyebrow from Mr Collins was all it took for him to quickly strip and put on the pink thong he had brought.

"Good sissy faggot, now get on your knees."

He went down as fast as he could and Mr. Collins walked around the table and pulled out his cock at the same time.

"From now on, you'll only wear your wife's panties while you are at work, got it?"

Just as Andy opened his mouth to agree his words was stopped as Mr. Collins pushed his cock into his mouth.

"That's right fag, don't speak but suck instead. Today is a big day for you as I'll break in your ass pussy too."

Andy was surprised by what Mr. Collins said but didn't get any chance to object as his mouth was used even harder than previous days. With no risk of messing up Andy's suit Mr. Collins really hammered his cock deep into Andy's throat. After a couple of minutes of this brutal treatment he pulled his cock out and told Andy to bend over by the desk.

Andy complied and Mr. Collins stood behind him pulling the thong to the side exposing Andy's virgin ass. He pulled out some lube from his desk drawer and started to work a finger into Andy's ass. It was painful for Andy but he tried to be still with no thoughts of resisting crossing his mind.

"Good little faggot, I see your little dicky is still hard. When was the last time you fucked your wife with that little thing?"

"Two weeks Mr. Collins." Andy answered truthfully.

"So you haven't fucked her since you started working with me. Why is that sissy?"

Andy was ashamed to tell the truth, but he also knew that he could not tell any convincing lies that would satisfy Mr. Collins.

"I have not been able to get hard at home."

"But you always seem to have a hard on when you are here sucking my dick." Mr. Collins said as he worked another finger into Andy's hole. "I guess you have become a total sissy whore since you only get hard when you are serving a real man!"

"Yesssssss Mr. Collins." Andy said as his hole was stretched out.

"But I do feel bad for wife; she looked quite cute in the photo you showed. When you go home tonight I want you to go by the store nearby that sells sex toys and buy her a dildo that you can use instead to pleasures her. I don't care about the size of it but it needs to be black, understood?"

"Yes Mr. Collins, I will do that."

A third finger was added to Andy's ass and his little dick was leaking precum from the anal treatment.

"Hummm, looks like your little clitty is leaving a stain on the thong. Let's see what happens when you get the real thing."

After Mr. Collins deemed Andy's asshole ready for his assault he lined up his massive cock and pushed his dick head into the prepared virgin hole. Since he was expecting a lot of noise from Andy he also held a hand over his mouth as he worked his dick in.

The pain was excruciating to begin with for Andy and he screamed out into Mr. Collins hand. Mr. Collins on the other hand pushed more and more of his dick into Andy's hole. Even through the pain Andy's dick never got soft and soon the pain was exchanged into pleasure instead as Mr. Collins big black cock made Andy's asshole into a needing fuck hole.

As his screams of pain started to become moans of pleasure he felt something in his balls that he hadn't felt since he last had sex with his wife when his the balls started to prepare to push out his cum. Just a couple of minutes into the fucking he had his first orgasm from anal stimulation and although much smaller than Mr. Collins cumshots it was still the biggest release of cum he had ever had.

"I can feel you ass pulsating pussy boi and look at that big stain on your wife's sexy underwear!" Mr. Collins laughed as he felt what happened to Andy. "Who owns your asshole faggot?"

"You do Mr. Collins!" Andy moaned out still in orgasmic bliss.

"And you gonna let me fuck it every day?"

"Yesssssss..."

"And you will only cum when I fuck you sissy hole?"

"Yessss Mr. Collins." Andy said as he started to push his ass back onto Mr Collins cock becoming a willing fuck slut. Usually Andy could not get hard for hours after he had came but only minutes after his orgasm he could feel his cock get hard again and it didn't take long to also feel the need to cum again.

"Mmmmm, please fuck me Mr. Collins. I'm about to cum again!"

"Beg for permission to cum you sissy slut, and make it good!"

"Please Mr. Collins, may I cum as you fuck me with your superior big black cock in my sissy pussy!"

"Ok sissy gurl, milk my cock as you cum!"

As soon as Mr. Collins gave permission Andy could not stop himself from spurting his cummies into his wife's thong. At the same time he could feel Mr. Collins cock swell as his cock shot strand after strand of cum into his now well fucked asshole.

Mr. Collins pulled out his cock and put back the small string of clothing over Andy's gaping hole. Cum was leaking out and soon the thong was soaked in cum both in the front and back. Mr. Collins sat down in his chair and with his hand he pulled the still fuck dazed Andy onto his knees in front of him.

"Suck my dick clean faggot, I don't want any ass juices left on it."

Andy quickly got to work as Mr. Collins explained his expectations on Andy from now on. Firstly he would get fucked every day, and he would only be allowed to cum by getting fucked. Secondly he was never allowed to wear any male underwear at the office. Instead it was only his wife's used underwear that was allowed. Thirdly he was never to have intercourse with his wife anymore. Instead Mr. Collins would take over that responsibility when the time was right. Andy would train his wife with black dildos and should also try to make his wife watch interracial porn together with Andy.

After Andy has cleaned up Mr. Collins he put his clothes on except for the boxers that Mr. Collins put in the trash bin. As he later left his work he did as Mr. Collins had said and went to the sex shop and bought a black dildo. Although not as big as Mr. Collins cock it was still double the size of Andy's own dick. Luckily he was the first to arrive home for once which meant that he could change to normal underwear without his wife noticing anything.

Later that night his wife got a surprise present from her husband. He explained that he had not been able to perform his duties as a husband lately so he had bought something to help her. When asked about the size and colour he tried to not blush as he said he picked one that looked nice. They got ready for bed time and his wife unpacked the dildo which she gave to Andy.

With the help of his mouth and the dildo his wife soon was moaning and had her first orgasm in a long time. When she tried to get Andy off with her mouth and fingers as a thank you his dick refused to rise to the occasion. Ashamed Andy said that it was probably due to the stress at work that made him not able to get hard.

The next day at work he once again came without touching himself as Mr. Collins fucked his ass while degrading the white man calling him faggot, sissy, fuck boi and many other names. This continued every day as Mr. Collins fucked his ass pussy as Andy was told to call it. Sometimes Andy only came once, but often he had multiple orgasms before Mr. Collins came.

At nights he used the dildo on his wife and she seemed to like it more and more. She even gave it a nickname calling it "Mr. Big Black" not realising it was also the nickname that the man fucking her husband every day had.

They had previously sometimes watched porno movies together, but now Andy put on a movie every day and always made sure it was an interracial clip. His wife didn't really understand why he had started to get interested in that genre put as it made her horny to watch it she didn't complain. The watching normally ended with her spreading her legs and Andy getting on his knees pleasuring her with the dildo and his mouth.

After two weeks of getting assfucked Andy was told by Mr. Collins that Andy and his wife should come over for dinner the coming Saturday and that Andy should wear his wife's underwear for the dinner. Andy was a little surprised but his wife was happy to see the man that Andy was working with so much so he accepted the offer. However he was very nervous about what Mr. Collins has planned for the evening...

______________

This is the first part of a perhaps longer series where I'll explore sissification, cuckolding and other topics that I like to dive into more.

To be honest I am not sure exactly how this will end but I expect that it might not be Andy that impregnate his wife at least =)

As always comments, suggestion and kind words are welcome.

Siswede
Siswede
426 Followers