Andy Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking about you," I told him. "I love doing things with you and want to go on dates with you." I didn't have my usual sense of confidence as I said those words. In fact, I was pretty nervous.

"I've been waiting for you to officially ask me out," he beamed. "Of course I'll go with you. Anywhere."

"But, you're my son."

"And, you are my hero. I love you more than you know." As he said those words, he came over and slipped into my arms. His arms slipped around my neck as he looked up to my eyes.

"What took you so long," he asked softly.

"I didn't understand my feelings. You were just recovering from him who shall not be named and have been very fragile. I wanted to make sure you were better before I even allowed myself to actually see you," I explained.

"In short, you just loved me," he said softly. I just nodded as I held him more tightly.

"And, I will love you for all the days of my life," I told him.

"Oh, Daddy," he whispered as he softly kissed my neck.

"Hey," I said as I released him, "no hanky panky until the third date," I told him as I smiled, "maybe the second official date."

"Okay," he said reluctantly and then smiled. "Take me out for ice cream?"

"Of course," and I just started laughing.

We finished cleaning up and he went to change from work clothes to something else...not sure what. As I waited for him I thought about the first time I saw him in women's clothes. The female lead of the senior play at school broke her leg. Her understudy had the flu. There was a panic until somebody remembered that Andy had coached everyone on their lines and knew the entire play. He really didn't want to be on stage; he preferred being in the background and helping, but he understood the need.

So, he dressed as the female lead, and with the help of makeup and a bit of magic with his hair, he actually looked better than she did. And, when he spoke, while his voice was soft, it carried through the entire auditorium. When the curtain came down on the performance, there was a standing ovation that only got louder when my now beautiful son came on the stage to take a bow.

I was so very proud of him. And so happy I had the presence of mind to get two dozen white roses to give him backstage. Before I could give them to him, he ran into my arms crying and laughing. He was so relieved it was over.

"Great job, Andy," I whispered. "And you are gorgeous."

Andy looked at me, smiled, and then looked at Tony and Mario who were standing next to me. Both of them hugged him before Andy ran off to get changed. I turned to Tony.

"Will there be a problem at school tomorrow?"

"Nope." His expression held it all for me. If someone wanted to hurt Andy, they have to get through Tony first...not gonna happen. Tony loved Andy like a brother and would protect him with a ferocity few had ever seen.

The truth was Andy got along with everyone at school. Jocks, Nerds. Gays. Lesbians. The ones who had no real friends. All knew and cared about Andy, just as Andy cared about each of them.

"I'm ready for ice cream," Andy announced, breaking my memories. I was amazed as I just looked at him. Wow. I wasn't sure what he had done, but his hair was just a bit different, and I think he did something to enhance his eyes, but it was subtle. He had put on a simple v-neck pullover sweater and some khakis, but he looked so good.

"Wow. Andy, you're beautiful."

"I think that should be a requirement if I am going out with my guy," Andy simply told me. And those few words made me feel more important than I had felt in a long time..

"Is your favorite still German chocolate at Schmidt's?"

He answered by putting his arms around my neck and whispering, "Daddy, you remember everything."

We went to Schmidt's, got our ice cream and walked a bit as we ate it. The ice cream was as great as it ever was. It was so peaceful and perfect walking with him, but I needed to bring up the elephant in the room.

"Andy, you know where we are headed is frowned on by society," I started after taking a deep breath.

"I know, Dad, but we love one another," he said.

"We do. And I will never love you less," I told him. "But, as we move from being father and son to lovers, there perhaps will be a price at some point." He took a bite and then asked me.

"Are Mario and Tony paying a price?"

I looked at him. Okay, that was news to me. And it was their business.

"Have you and Tony talked about this...about us," I asked him.

"We have and both of them have had the same question, 'What's taken us so long?'

We had stopped walking and just looked at one another. It was one of those moments that time nearly stands still and before a blink passed, his arms were around me; mine around him; and our lips were locked in a lover's kiss. A deep lover's kiss. Both of us were moaning softly as he began to slowly rub his hips against mine...so slowly...so seductively. Breaking the kiss, I just whispered his name over and over. "Andy. Andy. Andy."

As we parted, we both were panting lightly and I had to take a few deep breaths to regain control. Then we both started laughing. I guess that concern was answered. We walked back to the car with my arm around his waist. That sweater was so soft!

"That was date one," Andy said as we entered our home. "Think you will last two more dates?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll try."

"I love a challenge," he smiled.

"Movies tomorrow," I asked.

"Oh yes," he exclaimed with a smile. "And you will be meeting the full Andi - that's with an I, Daddy."

"Tell me which movie and we'll go to dinner before," I told him.

"Mario's," Andy said and I just nodded. "Dinner and a movie. Is that two dates," he asked with a smile.

I had flowers delivered for Andi the next day with a simple note, "Thank you for a wonderful evening." When it came time to sign it, I really had to think about it. Do I sign it Dad? That didn't seem right. Jim? Maybe I should use Jim? Andy has never called me Jim, and I have had almost no contact with Andi, so would she call me Jim? Maybe. Then I settled on Daddy. Andy had used it and I was pretty sure Andi would, too.

So confusing to me. And, this was just a little note. Clearly it was something that we would need to talk about, or it would just work itself out. The truth is that I was probably overthinking. Being together was easy for us both and I could suddenly hear Andi's soft voice telling me I was being silly.

I was home working in my office when the flowers were delivered. I asked Andy to answer the door and when he shut it, he literally squealed then came to see me carrying the flowers.. Again, he was crying softly. I looked up and smiled.

"Like the flowers," I asked.

He responded with a nod and a smile. I don't think he trusted his voice, but was able to whisper, "Never got flowers like this."

"My girlfriend will get flowers often so you better get used to it," I warned Andi.

At 5:30 I was ready and waiting in the family room for Andi hoping I looked good enough to go out with her. I had a big case of the nerves! Dressed in slacks, white button down shirt and pull over sweater since it was a little cool, I stood as I heard the sound of heels on the wood floor getting near. And, then she was in the doorway. I had no clue how she would choose to dress, but she was perfect in jeans that fit her very well, a pink long sleeved blouse, and cardigan sweater. Of course she wore about 3" heels. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her makeup was just slightly heavy. Andi was perfect!

"Well, say something," she said with a smile.

"Perfection. Exquisite. You are my angel," I told her. She just grinned, walked up to me and slipped her arms around my neck. I felt her lips at my ear and she gave me the most pleasant chill.

"Daddy," she whispered, "I want to be so naughty later with you. Will I still be your angel?"

"You will always be my angel," I assured her in a soft voice. I could literally hear her smile.

She stepped back and I offered her my arm, "Shall we go?"

Of course I opened all doors for her, let her enter first, and treated her with all of the respect a woman deserves. When we arrived at Mario's, we were seated immediately; I called Mario earlier in the day and told him we were going on our first dinner date. We received incredible service that evening; even better than we normally receive there. Just about everyone stopped by the table to say hello and to let us know how happy they were for us.

In between visits from the employees, Andi and I talked. Yes, the first few moments were a bit strained, but we quickly got through that and were talking and laughing like...well, like lovers. There was an intimacy we both felt that neither of us had experienced before. Several times during the meal, I could see soft tears running down Andi's cheeks. She told me they were tears of happiness.

Mario stopped by the table and sat with us for a few minutes. He was enamored by Andi and told her that he wanted to see her often. He reminded her that he was still Uncle Mario and she was family. He told me in his direct Mario way that it took me long enough. Tony came out of the kitchen to say hello and just be Andi's friend, as he had been for years.

As we were sipping coffee after dinner, I took a small box from my pocket and offered it to Andi.

"Andi," I started softly, "I am so happy you came home and am so proud of how you have become whole during the last six months. I love you and just wanted to give you this small token of that love. My hope is that you will think of me when you look at it."

As I finished speaking, I opened the box and showed her the emerald and diamond ring it contained. It was a simple green emerald with baguette diamonds set in white gold. As Andi looked at it, she began to hyper-ventilate. She offered me her left hand and I slipped it on her ring finger. I got lucky - a perfect fit.

A moment passed. Two moments as she looked at the ring, then at me, then back at the ring. Without warning she lunged toward me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whispered in my ear. "All my life and all my love, yes."

We then shared the deep kiss of lovers. As we did, the entire restaurant broke into applause and whistles. I had no idea anyone was watching. When we broke the kiss we were beaming. Mario came by the table and told us, he didn't ask, but in typical Mario fashion he told us there would be a celebration at the restaurant for us next Wednesday at 8:30 and we were to be there. All we could do was agree.

As the excitement died down, three servers came by the table. They looked happy and then became very serious as one of them spoke.

"As usual there is no bill. Mario has told us many times that your money is no good here, Jim. Also, tonight, as a crew we decided no tip. Not tonight. Not from you two. You are what we all hope to find, so we just want to thank you for sharing this with us."

Andi and I sat there holding hands and thanked them for their generosity and caring.

As Andi and I walked out to the car, my arm was wrapped around her. We knew we were happy together, but this evening brought it to a whole new level; one we both wanted.

"I think this counted as a second and third date," I told Andi.

"Take me home," Andi confirmed.

I know this is the part where folks say they broke every speed limit getting home. But, as Andi and I drove home there was a sense of contentment and fulfillment that filled us both. There was no secret about what would happen when we got home.

After I opened her car door for her and took her hand to assist her out of the car, her hand never left mine. An intimacy existed between us that was built on years and the knowledge that we loved one another. It's a quiet, confident intimacy.

We entered the door and as it closed, my arms closed around her body as her arms slipped around my neck. We didn't rush into a kiss, but took a few moments just to look at one another. Yes, I knew on some level that it was Andy, my son in my arms and filling my eyes with such beauty and love. And on another level I knew it was Andi, my lover. My one.

Our lips came together with longing and desire. It was all consuming as we softly moaned into one another's mouth as our tongues danced. Her fingers were on my neck and in my hair while my hands slid across her back, hips, and cradled her perfect ass.

"Wait here until I call you, Daddy," she whispered as our kiss broke and we caught our breath. I smiled and nodded. "It will be a few minutes so get comfy." She walked off toward the Master Bedroom with her hips moving so beautifully. Stopping at the doorway to the hall, she glanced over her shoulder to make sure I was watching.

"You better be watching," she said with a smile as she caught me doing so.

I didn't know how long it would be and I had no clue what to expect. But, as I sat sipping a bottle of water, I thought about how far Andy/Andi had come in the last six months. The damaged person I picked up at the train was gone and in their place was a confident, intelligent, caring person who was whole, again. My son was back and so was a daughter that I was not fully aware of. That thought caused me to smile.

Then I thought about what we were going to do. Incest. The thing is that I love Andi as I have never loved anyone. Will there be a price to pay? Maybe. But whatever it is, loving Andi would be well worth it. And, if I am being honest, we not only complete one another, we are stronger together than separate.

"Daddy." I heard her call and didn't need to be called twice. I got up and walked to the Master Bedroom and stopped in the doorway. Andi was standing in the middle of the room looking breathtakingly beautiful. She had refreshed her makeup and done something with her eyes that gave them an exotic look. Her shoulder length hair was loose, full and shining in the light.

Andi was wearing a satin and lace robe that tied around her waist and came to her middle thigh. Her lips and nails matched the red of the robe. Tall heels, I think 4" heels, that matched the red of the robe. I stood there with my lips moving but no sound coming out. How did she do it? How did she look more beautiful every time I looked at her? And, of course she aroused me more than I had ever been aroused. To say that I was hard, would be a gross understatement.

"Andi," I practically whispered, "you're so beautiful and exquisite."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said softly. After a moment she continued, "Tonight we will be crossing lines that can never be uncrossed. Our relationship will change forever." I looked at her closely trying to read what she was telling me other than the obvious. Then she looked at me with eyes that I knew had been hurt so deeply and I vowed to myself to never hurt her like that no matter what. "Daddy, are you sure you want to be my man," she asked.

"Andi, I want to be your man, your lover, your one and only, your chief cheerleader...Andi, I want to be your everything." I said that while still standing in the doorway.

"And, Daddy, I want to be your woman, girl, boy, partner...I want to be your everything, too." As she finished speaking, she untied and held her robe open. "This is only part of what I give you, My Love."

Her skin glowed and looked so soft. I could plainly see her hips and waist. I loved her long legs with her heels on. She reached down to hold her hard penis, "This is my clitty." Turning around and moving her robe to one side, "This is my pussy. Both belong to you. Everything belongs to you," she said with a soft smile as she turned to face me.

I took a few steps and knelt in front of her. My fingers slowly slipping over her clitty, which wasn't that big. And then I leaned forward and kissed the tip. It felt so right on my lips as I kissed it all over. I loved her clitty.

"I am not quite sure what I'm doing, but I'm a fast learner," I said as I looked up at her. She used her fingers to caress my face. "That's okay, Daddy."

I opened my lips and took the head of her clitty into my mouth and slowly began to suck on it. I was rewarded as it began to grow harder. Sliding more into my mouth; my tongue running over that warm flesh as I slowly began to bob on her as she grew harder. One hand went to her balls and fondled them gently as my other hand held her ass keeping her close. I knew I needed to have her sweet nectar.

I began to worship her clitty. Sucking on it. Kissing it. Licking it. Loving it. As I did I looked up into her eyes and found her crying. Pulling away I looked at her with concern.

"Andi, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Everything is perfect. Nobody has ever done this before."

"And, nobody will ever love you as I do. Get used to it," I told her with a smile and went back to sucking her. Taking her deep and bobbing. Over and over. Her moans were like music to me. Her grip on my head was my reward as she began to move her hips. As she did, I slipped a finger in her pussy and then two. She had taken time to open herself for me. Fingering her, I slipped both fingers into her deeply as she began to fuck my face. When I found her g spot and began to rub it she nearly screamed. I felt her get harder in my mouth. Her legs began to tremble as she solved her clitty deeper causing me to gag slightly and drool on her. She was so close.

Then, without any warning,she shoved her clitty deep and held it there as I continued to rub her spot relentlessly. Sucking as well as I could, gagging softly as her body tensed, nearly convulsed, as she exploded into my mouth. She just kept cumming as a strong orgasm ripped through her. I pulled back to just suck on the head of her clitty so I could get it all; so I could drain her as I gently squeezed her balls. Then I spent time licking her clean - I had to make sure I got it all.

Standing, I lifted her in my arms and gently placed her on the bed. Her eyes closed as small tremors went through her body. I quickly stripped and got on the bed next to her; I needed to hold her as she came back to Earth. Her eyes opened and she just looked at me.

"I thought you told me you never..."

"I have never done anything like I just did. I promise to get better, Andi," I was a bit worried I hadn't done it right.

"Where did you learn how to do THAT," she asked.

"The internet," I explained with a smile. "I needed to do a little research to know what to do to make you feel good."

"That was incredible. The best ever," she told me. "Nobody has ever done that to me before."

"Just think what I might be able to do with a little practice," I commented.

"Fuck, Daddy, you might just kill me," she said and then snuggled closer for a few moments.

"Andi," I softly started after a bit, "there will never be another time like this. Never be another first time, so I wanted to make it as good as I possibly could."

"Daddy," she said as she looked into my eyes, "you love me! You love me as nobody ever has."

I just nodded and looked pleased with myself as she slowly caressed my body. Her fingers and fingernails were magic and made me moan with each careful caress.

"Daddy," she whispered in my ear, "Daddy, you are so beautiful and perfect. So much better than," and she caught herself before saying Russell's name. "So much better than anyone ever has been for me." As she was lying on the bed, her eyes traveled my body, stopping at my 8" cut cock.

She got on her knees on the bed and leaned over me. She began to run her hands on my body. On my face, neck, arms, chest; she was lightly touching me everywhere as she learned what I felt like.

I was lost in her perfume and in her touch. I was lost in the world we were creating for ourselves. Then I felt her soft fingers on my cock as she just lightly touched it. Using her fingernails she drew them along my cock and onto my balls. The first person to touch me in many years was the one I loved the most in the world. Andi. My son...and daughter. I loved them both; him and her.