Andy Comes Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a little late and I ate when they were here. Mario sat in the room with you as I ate."

I just nodded. That was Mario - and he was, no, he is family.

When I was finished eating, I told Andi that I was really tired and should sleep. But, before I relaxed, I asked Andi if she was going to be sleeping in here with me. I knew she would want, and need me close. I thought she might have nightmares and need to be reminded that it was not her fault again. And, I just wanted her close.

"I was going to sleep in the guest room,"she told me.

"Please sleep in here with me," I asked her. "I need you to be close to me. And, will you look at how big this bed is?" She smiled and nodded in agreement very quickly. This was our bed, after all.

"But, no hanky panky, Mister," she said in her best Nurse Andi voice. "You have to rest and get your strength back."

"Yes, Nurse," I told her, smiling. "I'm not even sure I could do anything," I admitted.

Andi locked up the house, returned, got ready for bed and slid in next to me. She cuddled close to my good side and, of course, my arm went around her. While her head rested on my chest, she began to sniffle.

"Just let it go, Baby," I said softly. I knew she was scared from Russell and the shooting. My 'job' was to just hold her close and give her the place to let go. She had been doing such a great job at holding herself together; had shown great strength. And, this was the moment she could just release. Her crying slowed after a few minutes.

"Daddy," she started softly, "I was so scared for you. You were so brave but you could have died. I want us to be together for a long, long time. So, you just can't die right now." I started chuckling softly.

"Don't laugh," she said softly but sternly. I stopped and thought for a moment.

"Andi," I whispered, "I can't control when I will die, but I do promise that I won't put myself in that position again, if possible. Okay? There were so many people there that we care about and love; I couldn't let anything happen to any one of them."

"I know, Daddy, and that's part of what makes you, you." I kissed her hair softly. We lay in bed together quietly for a few minutes.

"Daddy, after the shooting and you getting wounded, I realized how short life really is. I want to be the perfect woman for you. Well, a woman with something extra," she told me with a smile.

"You already are, Andi," I assured her. "You are the perfect woman for me, even if you are my son."

"Thank you, Daddy," she told me as she softly kissed my cheek. "But, I want to have more of a shape for you. I want to get implants."

I heard her words and slowly processed them. Then I imagined her with boobs and I practically gasped as I thought about her beauty.

"Daddy, are you okay? Did I hurt you somehow?" Andi was genuinely concerned for me which just melted my heart even more. Did she not know how perfect she was?

"Andi, I repeat, you are already perfect. Implants wouldn't make you any more perfect or more of a woman because you are all woman in your heart. But, if you want bigger breasts, then that is what you shall have!"

"Thank you, Daddy," she nearly screamed as she jumped up, which caused me to gasp from pain.

"Careful, Andi," I softly cautioned her. "You know that I just got shot, right?"

"Is that what happened," she asked sarcastically as she kissed my lips softly.

"There are just a few things," I started after breaking the gentle kiss. "You have to find the right doctor. Maybe give Ivan a call in a day or two. You have to decide on size. And, I know you have more than enough money to pay for them, but we'll split the cost. Oh, and if you have any friends who have had implants, talk to them. Okay, Honey?"

"Very okay, Daddy," she exclaimed. "Marissa, who works at Mario's, and is a friend from high school, got implants. I can talk to her. You would know Marissa as my friend, Matt."

"Of course," I nodded, "I remember Matt. His grades were almost as good as yours, as I recall, And, a very nice person. I'd love to get to know Marissa," I smiled.

"Good. She wants to get to know you, again, too."

She rested her body next to mine, her head on my chest, and was asleep quickly.

During the next few days we established a routine. Andi, the nurse, would help me out of bed and dress in very comfortable clothing. Then we'd have breakfast together. After, I'd take a few meds and aspirin for any pain; all under Andi's supervision. For the first couple of days, I was exhausted after doing those few things, so I'd go back to sleep for a few hours. We were told to expect this by the doctor.

By Day Three I was still in pain, but it wasn't quite as bad as it had been. My shoulder just ached. Andi came in to check me after breakfast and decided I needed a shower; she was right. We got to the bathroom, and she helped me put on a waterproof covering over the entrance and exit wounds as she started the water. Once she helped me strip, she put a shower safe sling on my arm to keep it stable in the shower.

I stepped in and was getting ready to clean myself when Andi stepped in after me. She started with my hair and gave me a wonderful cleaning. In the past, I would have been very hard and ready for her after this kind of attention. I didn't get hard. I guess my body had better things to do than to get aroused. The mind was willing but the body was still a bit weak.

"Ivan told me that this would happen," Andi told me, "and not to worry about it. Everything will be back to normal within a few weeks or a month." She said with a smile. That might be okay for me, but I saw Andi's cock standing out so nice and hard. I realized I had to find a way to take care of her.

Andi helped me dry off and dressed me in loose shorts and t-shirt. Afterward she told me to get back in bed and that Nurse Andi would be in to check on me in a few minutes.

While I waited, I raised the back of the bed; we had a motion bed that adjusted to different positions. I was so glad that I didn't have to lie down all of the time. Once I was sitting up, I took my tablet from the night stand and tried to begin to read. Nurse Andi walked in right at that moment!

When I looked up, I saw Andi had taken time to change, fix her hair, and add makeup and perfume. She was dressed in a very sexy nurse costume complete with a name tag that said, "Nurse Andi." And, again she took my breath away. If nothing else, Nurse Andi was great for my morale.

She got busy taking my temperature, blood pressure and pulse and recorded every number on a clipboard. She was so official and so damn sexy.

"I need to check your eyes, now," she told me in a very serious voice. After telling me, she climbed on the bed and straddled my hips so she could look into my eyes. As she settled herself, I used my good hand to start to caress her smooth thigh slowly. She slapped my hand away with a smile.

"None of that until the exam is over," she told me.

"Yes, Nurse," I said properly chided.

"Everything looks good, Mr. Palmer," she told me a moment later while still straddling my hips. I used my good hand to slide up her thigh, again, knowing the exam was over. My hand slowly went up under the hem of her short dress without my eyes ever leaving hers. Then I saw it; she bit her lower lip. I knew she was getting aroused and I let my hand slide higher and higher until I was brushing her smooth balls; damn, she didn't have panties on.

Lifting the hem of her white dress, and seeing her almost hard cock at mouth level, I leaned forward and gave it a kiss and a small lick

"My cream has magical healing powers, Mr. Palmer, but you have to get it while it's still warm," she told me with a straight face.

I looked up into her eyes and then closed my lips around her cock. I loved to savor her cock: the feeling of her soft, silky skin; the heat she radiated; and, how she would grow between my lips. I wasn't disappointed in any way!

I started to suck on Andi as I used my tongue to swirl over and around her. She hardened so fast as I slowly began to bob on her. I knew I was still a bit weak and didn't want to take too long to get her cream. I bobbed faster and put a finger near her pussy to tease her. She couldn't take too much of this before cumming.

"Daddy, suck my cock," she moaned. "Get my healing cream."

She gripped my head and began to fuck my mouth as I sucked her. I needed her cream and moaned with every thrust. It had been several days since we had shared an orgasm and I knew she was already close. Feeling her tense, I slid my lips back so I was just sucking on the head as my good hand fondled her pretty balls giving them a slight squeeze.

"Daaaaddddyyyyyyy," she moaned as she began to fill my mouth with her hot cream. "Get it all and swallow. Don't leave a drop."

I gave her balls another more firm squeeze as she held my head. Her cock spasmed and shot four lovely servings of her cream - and I followed her instructions as I swallowed every bit of it. Then sucking on the head to get the last of it moaning and panting. I was starved for her in so many ways, but at least I knew she was satisfied for the moment.

She had me open my mouth to make sure I swallowed it all. That was strange to me.

"Doc Ivan told me there were a few studies stating that fresh sperm can aid in healing," Andi explained. "It's still new, but he told me if I were willing, it could help and cut weeks off of healing."

"I don't think it will hurt to try, do you," I asked with a smile. "And, you know I love getting and swallowing your cream - it's so sweet to me."

Andi got off the bed and brought me a bit of mouthwash, reminding me that I didn't want to wake up with cum mouth. I smiled and wondered how I was so lucky to have Andi, as my lover.

"You need to get some sleep, now, Daddy," Andi told me as she lowered the bed. Giving me a soft kiss on the forehead as I got comfortable, she whispered, "I love you, Daddy."

I got another serving of Cum Therapy after dinner and it was even better than the first!

Day Four dawned and I was finally feeling better. The shoulder didn't ache as badly and I could move it with but there was still some pain. Could it be the Cum Therapy working? After my morning dose from Nurse Andi, I got up and moved around the house a little. I really was feeling human again. However, I did take an afternoon nap after lunch, after which I felt even better.

After dinner, which was still being brought over by Mario or Tony, one of my best friends and doctor, Ivan, and an old friend of Andi's who she mentioned, named Marissa, came by. I was surprised that they were together, and had no clue about the relationship. I was happy to see Ivan and Andi was glad to see Marissa.

Privately, Ivan told me Marissa felt responsible for what happened at Mario's. I didn't have any idea why she would feel that way, and Ivan told me that Marissa had posted information about the celebration on social media. I took a deep breath and just nodded.

"Andi," I called out, "why don't you and Marissa join us?"

In a moment Andi and Marissa came into the room. Andi had her arm around Marissa as if she was comforting her and I saw both of them had been crying. Andi and Marissa sat down on the couch just across from the chair I was sitting in. As I looked at them, I could see a resemblance - they could be sisters or cousins! Ivan was in the other chair.

"Andi, whose fault was the shooting," I asked her.

"Russell's."

"That's right. He was the one with the gun. He was the one who came to the celebration to hurt people. He is the one who made the decision to act," I reminded her not only for her benefit, but for Marissa's as well.

"Marissa," turning my attention and gentle voice to her, "thank you for being so excited that you posted the celebration of the love Andi and I share. That was so thoughtful of you." I was being very sincere. Marissa was looking at me with a bit of surprise. I don't think she was thinking I would be thanking her. Her eyes teared a bit, as she tried to speak.

"But, if I didn't post information about it, that bastard would have never known," she said.

"Did you know Russell," I asked.

"No," she admitted.

"Did you know he even existed?"

"Andi told me about him and how sick he was."

"Did you know Russell would see your posting," I asked as I nodded slowly.

"No..."

"Then," I interrupted her, "it's not your fault. You were sharing the joy you had for us. Sharing the joy and happiness of the celebration. And, Marissa, that was wonderful and thank you for having such joy for us." I waited a moment before continuing. "None of what happened is your fault." I still wasn't sure she believed me, so I decided on a little insurance.

"Andi, have you ever known me to lie; to not tell the truth?"

"No. Never. You never lie."

"Marissa," I started as I directed my attention back to her, "you just heard Andi say I never lie; that I tell the truth. And, the truth is that none of what happened is your fault." I could see a weight beginning to be lifted from her shoulders.

"But, you got shot," she said as the weight came crashing back down on her shoulders.

"By a sick bastard filled with drugs. You are not responsible for what he did, or for me getting shot." I waited a moment before I continued, "Do you believe me, Marissa?" She softly smiled and nodded. The weight she was carrying lifted completely. "Should you ever forget, or need a reminder, just come by," I smiled. Andi wrapped Marissa in a one armed hug.

I sat there for a few moments. Tired from the exchange and wanted to just go to bed. But, I had one more thing to do.

"Ivan," I turned to him and saw he had been crying, too, and waited a moment before going on. "Ivan, do you know any understanding and excellent plastic surgeons? Andi wants to get breast implants."

"You do," Marissa said excitedly as she separated herself from Andi. "Like these," Marissa asked as she touched and then squeezed her tits. And turned all kinds of shades of red as she nodded. "You are already so beautiful," Marissa told Andi, "but with tits you'll be amazing."

"So, Ivan, do you know someone," I asked again.

"I do," he told me. "I will make an appointment for Andi and will try to make it so Marissa can go with her."

"Maybe you, Marissa and Andi could get together and talk about the surgery," I asked.

"Why don't they just come over for dinner on Saturday," Andi asked and I agreed. In just a moment we were having dinner on Saturday. I heaved a bit of a tired sigh thinking we were done.

"Oh, Daddy, Marissa wants to help give you Cum Therapy," Andi told me. "I can give you two doses and Marissa can give you two doses; that's twice as much and you could get better faster."

I wasn't sure if this whole Cum Therapy was legitimate, so I looked at Ivan. "Is this really a thing," I asked him.

"Actually, it is," he assured me with a smile. "Studies out of Europe and Asia seem to show it can have a positive impact on healing and rehabilitation. Something having to do with protein and amino acids. And, it's supposed to work remarkably fast. How many doses have you had," he asked.

"Three," I told him. He came over to me, lifted my shirt and looked at the wounds. He ran his fingers over them slowly, then looked at me.

"I can't be sure, but you look like these are two or three weeks old rather than just a few days. They are healing really well," he told me. I shook my head and smiled gently.

"Okay," I said, "if you're okay with it, Andi, and if Marisa really wants to, I'd appreciate her help. Andi, you and Marissa need to work out a schedule for my doses," I said with a smile of what I hoped looked like appreciation.

"Ivan..." I started.

"Marissa and I are just friends," he told me, anticipating my question. He came closer and whispered in my ear, "You are allowing her to give; to help you and that will help her improve her self-image, thank you." I nodded slowly. It didn't hurt that Marissa was lovely, either.

Ivan left but Marissa stayed behind at the house. Evidently Andi and Marissa had already made decisions regarding my treatment. Andi is giving, intelligent, caring, empathetic and just plain gorgeous. She really outshines any woman in any room she is in. Marissa, well Marissa is just plain beautiful. She and Andi are about 5'7" with the same kind of body type, except Marissa has just perfect breasts. Not too big. Not too small. Her hair is kind of a light blonde that comes to her shoulders, her skin is a bit tanned, her eyes are clear blue and her lips look pillow soft. Like I said, Mairssa is beautiful.

"Daddy," Andi started interrupting my thoughts, "Marissa is going to stay overnight in the guest room and we are going to be giving you a double dose of therapy tonight and in the morning."

"That's great, Honey," I said after thinking about it for a moment. "But, you know that you are the only one who I have had in my mouth." I thought that was a nice way of saying her cock is the only one I have sucked.

"I know that, Daddy." she told me with exaggerated patience. "But, as Nurse Andi I am telling you that you need the extra dose. And," she paused for a moment as she looked at Marissa, "Marissa knows you don't have a lot of experience, but are perfect for me. Besides, with her help you are going to get better really fast,"Andi commented as she smiled.

"Better as in getting well,"I asked Nurse Andi.

"That and being a better little sucker," she said with a smug smile.

I looked over at Marissa who was just beaming as she sat on the couch. It occurred to me that this was as much about healing Marissa as it was about healing me; maybe more.

"I need to get ready for bed," I said as I got up and began to walk to the bedroom.

"I'll help Marissa to get settled and then be in to help you," Andi told me. "She can use some of my clothes until we can go to her place."

I changed into my sleep shorts, managed to slip into a t-shirt, and get my sling back on before Andi was in the room. The only reason I was wearing a t-shirt was so the sling wouldn't rub my skin. I was brushing my teeth when Andi came back.

"Daddy," Andi started, "I really like Marissa. She had a really bad boyfriend; bad like Russel, until she left him a year ago. She doesn't trust guys and doesn't get out. I hope we can help her. I know she still blames herself for what happened to you and I think this will help her heal. Maybe help her heal her spirit and heart from her last boyfriend. Talking with her helped give me the courage to finally leave Russell."

I stood leaning against the vanity as I listened to Andi. Again, I was so proud of her and overcome with how much I loved her. So, I had a debt to Marissa, too. But, I had a concern.

"Andi, sharing like this is very intimate. You have to know that I love you and don't need, or want, another woman," I told her gently. "You are all I want."

"But, Daddy, Marissa needs us. Needs the love we can show her. Needs the friendship I can give her."

"Okay," I started, "but the first moment you feel jealousy or feel threatened, you need to tell me. Deal?"

"Deal. I love her like a sister, so I don't think those will be an issue," Andi assured me.

"Just remember our deal."

"Yes, Daddy," she smiled. "And you need to get in bed, nurse's orders."

I smiled softly as I turned to get to bed and get comfortable. I started to read and heard Andi take a quick shower. Then she went into her closet, got a few things in her arms and left the room.

A few minutes later I looked up to see Andi and Marissa standing in the doorway holding hands. Wow! Andi was standing there in heels and a very short white satin and lace robe. Her hair had been brushed and she had put on some makeup. As always, she took my breath away.

Marissa was in a dark red robe like Andi's, heels, perfect makeup and was smiling nervously at me as she bit her lip - just like Andi does. They could be sisters! Except her nipples were making points in the robe.