Andy Comes Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is this lovely woman, Andi," I asked.

"Silly Daddy, this is my sister, Marissa," Andi told me in a soft, almost teasing voice. "And, as sisters, we have to share in getting you better. Right, Marissa," She asked as she turned to Marissa. I saw Marissa nod her head in agreement, but didn't say a word. I was afraid that Marissa didn't want to do anything and might just want to leave. I had to give her that out.

"Honey, your sister Marissa is just beautiful, but she might not want to be here. She just might want to go home. She might not want to give me a dose of therapy." My voice was sincere and I hope my eyes showed it. I only wanted what was best for Marissa.

"I want to help," Marissa told me. "I want to be here with you and Andi. I want to know what love can be like; to feel it just a little."

My eyes drifted to Andi and saw that she had her arm around Marissa. Marissa was asking us both to help her in our own ways. Taking a deep breath and hoping this wouldn't go sideways.

"Come here, Marissa," I said as I lifted my good arm.

Andi guided Marissa to the bed and helped her so she was straddling my thighs and sitting back on them. This brought us face to face. Her eyes sparkled but showed some doubt. Her lips were creamy with dark red lipstick. I could see her intelligence behind her eyes; there was a depth to her that I was surprised to see. I glanced at Andi; this was real now and I wanted to monitor how she was doing.

"Daddy, kiss her," Andi told me.

I leaned forward and brushed my lips on Marissa's lips. Feeling them. My tongue slid over her lips slowly. Savoring the shape, fullness, and taste. Then I pulled back to look at Marissa. It was just a moment; a very still moment, and then Marissa leaned forward and kissed me hard, moaning as our lips crushed together. I saw Andi out of the corner of my eye smiling as I heard and felt Marissa moan in our kiss.

Our arms were around one another, well, my one good arm was around her, in the next moment as the kiss continued. Marissa was kissing me with complete abandonment; totally absorbed in the act of just kissing. My hand was caressing her slim body under the thin robe. I broke the kiss by biting on her lower lip and pulling on it, almost reluctant to let it go.

I looked at Marissa. Her eyes were wide and glazed over. A glance told me Andi was okay as she watched. I ran my hands over Marissa's breasts and felt them through the satin and lace. Her nipples grew hard as my fingers slid over them. She couldn't wait and opened her robe to reveal her perfect tits, hard nipples and now very hard clitty. It was smooth, about the same size as Andi's, and so beautiful. I needed to get my therapy dose.

I lifted her so she was on her knees bringing her clitty to near my mouth. I slowly gave it a kiss on the tip and swirled my tongue over the head - she was already leaking! I pulled back and looked at Andi.

"Andi, suck on her tits as I suck on her clitty," I asked her. I didn't have to ask twice as Andi began to gently kiss, squeeze and suck on Marissa's nipples. I returned to her clitty and slowly began to worship her.

Marissa rested her hand on my right shoulder - my uninjured shoulder, as I kissed, licked and caressed her clitty. Lifting her balls, I licked under them and began to kiss them before sucking on them one at a time. They were so smooth, soft and well, delicious. Her moans and caresses of my head told me I was doing well.

Then as I held her clitty against her flat tummy, I kissed my way up the underside and back down. Then licking it, I used my tongue to press just behind the crown. By now she had begun to leak even more and there was a mixture of my saliva and her precum on the length of her clitty. Taking a moment to back away from her, I used my hand to stroke her. At first it was slow full strokes; then faster strokes where I concentrated on the area around the head and just behind it. My other hand fondling and playing with her balls. She souldn't help herself as she moved her hips to almost fuck my hand.

Then, I bent forward and covered the head with my lips. Locking them around the head, I began to suck and bob on her. Marissa was moaning; lost in the feeling as I sucked on her clitty and Andi sucked on her tits. Glancing up, I saw Marissa holding Andi's head to her breast while I began to suck harder and bob on her clitty. Marissa was lost in the moment of two people devoted to her pleasure; freely loving her.

Marissa began to move her hips slowly at first pushing her clitty deeper and deeper. As I squeezed her sweet balls a bit harder, her hand went to the back of my head to hold it as she began to fuck my face, She was getting so close! Her moans became screams as her body tensed and exploded into my mouth giving me shot after shot of her healing creamy cum.

Not wanting to waste a drop, I swallowed as fast as I could. Pulling back so I was just sucking on the head and stroking her shaft to milk every drop from her. Moaning as I tasted her slightly salty and spicy cream. It was so good! Looking up I saw Andi kissing Marissa as I was sucking her dry.

As she softened, I licked her clean savoring her scent and taste. I had put my hands under her ass to support her as she began to weaken. I carefully let her down onto my thighs. My lips went to her ear, "Thank you," I whispered.

"Any time,"she responded with her eyes half closed, still lost in her pleasure. I put my arm around her and brought her close to support her as she slowly came back to Earth. Looking over at Andi, I saw she was beaming. She brought her lips to my ear as she softly whispered.

"She's being healed too, Daddy." I looked at Andi as she backed away, overwhelmed by how much she cared for Marissa; overwhelmed by how giving she had just been. Loving her more than ever at that moment.

Marissa began to stir in my arms and pulled back so she could look at both of us. A smile and a look of amazement crossed her face.

"Wow," she said as she brushed hair from her face. "Is that how it can be," she asked.

"Not just how it can be," Andi answered, "but how it is every time. And, it can be better," she said seriously. "Just think, you will be giving Daddy three or four more doses of therapy," Andi told her brightly. Marissa closed her eyes for a moment as she considered what just happened.

"This must be heaven," she observed.

"No," Andi corrected, "it's just a place where you are respected, cared for and loved by my Daddy and me."

I watched tears form in Marissa's eyes as the two girls hugged. I gave them a bit of time to just hold one another.

"Nurse Andi, don't I have another dose coming," I asked.

Andi carefully straddled my thighs and began to stroke her hard clitty. God, she looked so hot and sexy.

"Daddy, just open your mouth and let me feed you," she told me through clenched teeth. She was already so very close. Watching Marissa and I must have made her so hard and needy.

I opened my mouth and let the head of her clitty rest on my tongue. I didn't want to lose a drop of her precious cream. Faster she stroked. Marissa squeezed her nipples and teased her pussy with a finger. It wasn't but a minute or two later she was beyond the point of no return.

"Dadddddyyyyyy," she moaned.

I closed my lips around the head of her clitty just as she began to shoot her healing cream. I didn't miss a drop and swallowed it all. Sucking on the head as she milked herself for me. Her moans of pleasure were the only sound in the room. I finished swallowing my second dose and then licked her clean. I looked up to see her smiling and looking at me.

"Thank you, Nurse Andi," I told her.

"My job, Mr. Palmer," she started in a mock serious voice, "my job and the job of my assistant nurse, Marissa, is to aid in your healing and make sure you get well as soon as possible."

"I want to get better fast and will follow all instructions from both of you," I assured her.

Andi gave me a soft kiss and then carefully got off of me and out of the bed. I got up and brushed my teeth, then got comfortable in bed. Andi returned in a few minutes ready for bed.

"Andi, where's Marissa?"

"She's in the guest room," Andi told me.

"Don't you think that because she is part of my healing team she should be in here with us," I asked. Not that I wanted another body in the bed, but that I thought it would be better for Marissa. My thought was that she needed to be part of a family. "You said she was your sister," I reminded Andi, "shouldn't she be in here with us?"

"Daddy, I wanted her to be in here, but didn't think it would be good for you. I want you to be comfortable."

"I'd be more comfortable with her, here with us," I told Andi.

"Thank you, Daddy," Andi said as she kissed my cheek and ran to get Marissa.

Andi returned smiling hand in hand with Marissa. They both stopped at the side of the bed looking at me.

"What," I asked.

"Are you sure...," Marissa asked with a long pause at the end of the question. It seemed as though there was something more, and even though I was tired, I should probably address whatever is on her mind.

"I'm sure, Marissa. I, we," looking at Andi who was smiling, "want you here. But, what's bothering you? What's on your mind, Marissa?"

"I don't know what to call you," she said. "Mr. Palmer? Jim? Something else?"

I watched as Andi looked from Marissa to me and back. Was she trying to tell me something? I was pretty tired and not understanding. I looked at Marissa trying to get a clue as to what was going on. Finally, I just asked her.

"Marissa," hoping my voice sounded gentle and understanding, "what do you want to call me?" As I asked, she blushed.

"Daddy," Andi started, "Marissa is my sister. At least she is to me. Shouldn't my sister call you Daddy?"

Okay, that surprised me. I looked at Marissa and saw hope in her eyes, which just melted me. There must be so much hurt she's survived. I will not add to it.

"Marissa, do you want to call me Daddy?"

"Please," she whispered as she smiled and nodded.

"It's my honor, Marissa, for you to call me Daddy," I told her. "The three of us will talk in the morning, okay? Meanwhile, I need to get some sleep, please."

We all got comfortable in the bed with Andi next to me and Marissa next to her. The next thing I knew, I had slept for ten hours and woke up to an empty bed. I could still feel their warmth and inhale their scents. All I could be was amazed.

I got up, managed my shower by myself and got dressed. There was very little pain in my shoulder, which I found to be very surprising based on what the doctor told me. Could there possibly be something in this Cum Therapy, or as my friend Doc Ivan referred to it, "Experimental Specialized Protein and Amino Acids Therapy." I think I prefer the term Cum Therapy.

As I dressed, I moved my shoulder quite a bit. Discovering my range of motion was pretty good and that I only felt a small amount of weakness. Andi would have to tell me how the wounds looked when she changed the bandages. Honestly, I felt pretty good. I surprised Andi and Marissa when I walked into the kitchen dressed, smiling, and looking rested.

"Good morning, Ladies," I said with a smile.

"Good morning, Daddy," they both said. Marissa gave me a cup of fresh coffee to sip while I watched them work together to complete breakfast. I loved how they functioned as a team working to get it all done while being playful and polite. I had no real clue how it would all work out, but was very pleased to see they got along so well. There would be time enough later to figure it all out together.

We sat together and ate the wonderful, but simple breakfast they fixed. Fresh fruit, bagels and yogurt. I found it to be absolutely perfect.

"Daddy," Andi began, "you need your morning dose of therapy and I need to check your wounds."

"As soon as we finish breakfast, if that's okay," I replied.

"We need to take our showers and get cleaned up, then we will give you the therapy," Andi told me.

"While you're doing that, I will clean the kitchen," I told them both.

"No," Andi said alarmed.

"Yes, Andi, I'm cleaning the kitchen," I told her. "My shoulder is feeling great and I promise not to strain it." She looked a bit worried. "I promise," I repeated.

"If you're sure..."

"I am. I need to do something to help."

We finished and they went to get showered as I cleaned the kitchen. It went pretty well. I favored the shoulder a bit, and it did ache, but that was all. I was very happy with my recovery so far, and the kitchen looked pretty good. I went up to the Master bedroom to wait for Andi and Marissa. I didn't have long to wait.

They both entered the room wearing short fluffy robes and looking scrubbed and clean. I love that fresh scent!

Andi came over to remove my sling and look at my wounds. I heard her gasp before feeling her fingers run over them. The gasp worried me.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"Nothing is wrong," Andi assured me. "The wounds looked almost healed and it's way too soon. I hope everything is okay." Her voice carried a hint of concern.

"Maybe it's the Cum Therapy," I suggested.

"Maybe. I hope so," Andi replied. "And you need a dose now. We decided that Marissa was going to give it to you."

Marissa climbed on the bed and straddled my lap as she opened her robe. God, she's beautiful. I leaned forward and kissed her breasts as she offered them to me. I lost myself in the softness and fullness for a few minutes, when I pulled back, I found my heart was beating pretty fast and I was panting.

"Daddy," Andi nearly screamed, "you're hard. Your cock is hard," she told me as her fingers slipped over the tent in my shorts. "I have to get it out." This was the first time I had been hard since the shooting. The doctor told me it would be several weeks at the earliest until my desire returned. Clearly I was getting better faster than anticipated!

As Andi worked to get my hard cock out, I began to suck on Marissa's nipples while she held my head. My one hand went to her clitty and finding it hard, I began to slowly caress it feeling her begin to leak.

Feeling Andi's soft hand on my bare cock spreading my precum over the head and down the shaft, I moaned on Marissa's nipples. While I loved giving her breasts attention, I knew I needed my dose, and Marissa understood this. She lifted up so her clitty was at face level and I began to kiss it, lick it and enjoy how perfect it was. I couldn't get enough of her.

Meanwhile Andi had my cock completely exposed and was slowly licking it; getting it even harder and wet. The next thing I knew, I felt her straddling my hips and my cock was entering her pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long.

As she engulfed my cock, I took Marissa deep into my mouth. I couldn't stop moaning as I licked and sucked her. The vibrations of my moans were driving her insane; she didn't hold back as she began to fuck my mouth. She was just taking it.

Andi began to move on my cock. Up and down. Up and down.

"Fuck, Daddy, you feel so good in me," Andi moaned as she luxuriated in feeling me in her.She began moving a little faster and I began to thrust up into her. Andi's hands went around Marissa and she began to play with her nipples as she fucked my cock. It was gentle, but she was taking me. I kept getting harder and harder in Andi as she slid up and down.

Andi leaned forward and kisse Marissa's neck whispering to her, "Fuck Daddy's mouth and give him a dose of your cream." Marissa started to go faster and deeper. Giving me every inch of her beautiful cock as I swirled my tongue over her.

I was almost crying with my need for Marissa's gift of her cream and my need to fuck an cum in Andi. The need was almost overpowering. Andi's moans and pleading for me to cum were the background music for us. And, then it all happened.

As Andi was pinching Marissa's nipples hard, Marissa thrust deep into my mouth and exploded down my throat. I thrust up into Andi and started to cum in her pussy. Andi orgasmed and shot her cream all over Marissa's back.

I swallowed all of Marissa's cum as I sucked on the head of her clitty to make sure I got it all. My eyes closed and I was seeing stars; the room was spinning as I continued to twitch in my girl, Andi. Andi was kissing Marissa's neck and ear softly. Marissa turned her head so they could share a deep kiss.

I sank back into the upright bed, spent and feeling like a rag. Clearly I had to build some stamina, but my shoulder was feeling so much better! I watched Andi and Marissa, my girls, as they slowly recovered holding one another.

Sure, there were some things to work out, but I knew we could do that. This was a stop on Marisa's road to full recovery, but she now has a family who will love her. My love, Andi, just continues to impress me with her heart. There were some changes coming for us, but only ones that would make us stronger. I love Andi so much.

XXXXX

Thank you for reading this little offering. Please leave a comment or send me an email - I answer every one. I have already started on Part Three!