Andy Goes into the Wrong Bedroom Ch. 02

Story Info
He has sex with his mother-in-law.
5.3k words
4.63
115.5k
122

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,988 Followers

There was some light coming in from the street, not a lot, but enough for me to see what she was doing. And what she was doing was mesmerising me, she was undressing. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

After slowly slipping both straps of her nightie from her shoulders, she stopped. When she removed her hands, I expected it to fall to her waist, but it was defying gravity by still covering her ample breasts. I took a step forward, so that when she was to pull it down, I'd have a clearer view. But she had a better idea.

When she flicked the switch, the light from the bedside lamp blinded me, and it took me a few seconds to refocus my eyes. I couldn't believe it, I was now seeing something that I thought that I would never see, my Mother-in-law's naked tits. And they were a thing of beauty.

I'd entered the spare bedroom because that's where my Sister-in-law was. We were going to fuck while Avril was asleep in the other room. However, after getting into bed with her, and then tenderly kissing the back of her neck, I'd realized that the woman in the bed wasn't Tina, it was Rose. I'd been horrified. If only I hadn't kissed her, then I might have been able to leave without waking her.

"You're in the wrong room."

That had made my blood run cold. In the morning she would tell her Daughter. I might get away with going into the wrong bedroom, but the kiss, when I should have known that it wasn't her, would be more difficult to explain. And my Wife was not a forgiving person. For days, perhaps even weeks, she would make my life a misery.

After getting over the shock of hearing her speak, I'd said, with sincerity, "Sorry, my mistake."

But would she believe me, or would she think that I'd done it deliberately? I'd turned to leave, but her response stopped me in my tracks. It wasn't what I had expected!

"Don't go."

I knew that it wasn't so that we could sit and talk, or hold hands and read the bible, so the sensible thing to do was to leave. She was fifty and I was thirty two. Both of us were old enough to know that what we were about to do was not a good idea, but that wasn't going to stop us doing it.

Apart from that brief kiss on her neck, I hadn't touched her body, but just looking at her exposed breasts was enough to make me hard. And she was already excited as well, because, without any attention from my fingers or mouth, her impressive nipples were already swollen.

I first met her ten years ago when I started dating Avril. Two years later she became my Mother-in-law. Our relationship has always been OK, but nothing special. I have friends who flirt with their Mother-in-law, but I've never done that with Rose, even when I've had too much to drink. On a scale of one to ten, for behaving improperly with her, it's always been a solid one. But now, like the strongman game at a funfair, the hammer has come down and the score is racing upwards towards ten!

As I took another step towards her, my heart was pounding in my chest. This time it wasn't to get a better view, it was so that I could touch her. But did I really want to do that? I was already fucking my Sister-in-law, so to now have my Mother-in-law would make my life even more complicated. But I swiftly dismissed any doubts. Yes, I did want to do it.

She was my Mother-in-law, therefore deserving of my respect, so I wasn't going to be rough with her. When my fingers made contact with her breast, it was with the lightest of pressure. It was as if I was handling a delicate object that needed to be treated with reverence. Her skin was soft and smooth, and that didn't surprise me. She was a woman that pampered herself, and she had the money for expensive treatments. Three times a week, for at least an hour, she exercised with her personal trainer. It would take you a long time to find a woman of her age that was in a better shape than she was. Like her two Daughters, she was a small woman with curves in all the right places, and because she had looked after herself, she still had men looking at her with lust in their eyes. And I was now one of them.

My friend Alex says, "She's one hot MILF," and I'd have to agree with him.

I was now playing with both her breasts, subtly caressing them. I could see the excitement in her face while I was doing it. And then when, without any warning, I touched her nipples for the first time, she uttered a low moan.

Both her Daughters have impressive nipples, they're long and thick, just how I like them. Hers were in the same league, and now, like I'd done with Avril's and Tina's, I was going to feast on them.

When I started pulling on them she moaned again, but this time a lot louder. It might even have been loud enough to wake up Avril.

"Don't worry she's taken her sleeping pills. I know, because she asked me to get them for her."

My face must have shown my concern, and I was even thinking about stopping, but now I knew that we could continue. With the medication that she was taking, only an earthquake would wake her up, and it would have to be at least a magnitude of eight point five on the Richter scale!

I'd pulled on her nipples and she'd liked it. But what else did she like? When I rolled them between my finger and thumb, she purred with pleasure. Good, like Avril and Tina, she had responsive nipples.

"Please will you suck them?"

That made me smile. As always, so polite, and the tone and inflection was as if she was asking me to help her with some chore.

"Andy, please will you help me take the shopping out of the car?"

I, of course, being the dutiful Son-in-law, always does what she asks, even when I really don't want to. However, what she was asking me to do now, was something that I was eager to do, and for as long as she wanted me to do it.

The first suck was tentative, and it wasn't what she wanted.

"Do it again, and this time harder and for longer."

She sounded like a school teacher correcting a pupil, and I wanted to laugh, but, with some difficulty, I managed to keep control. If I had laughed, then it would have got me into more trouble. Perhaps even a detention!

She was now getting what she wanted, her nipple being sucked vigorously, and she was showing her appreciation by moaning loudly. But what about me, was I doing it as a selfless act, purely for her pleasure? Don't be silly, I was enjoying it as much as she was, perhaps even more. Was there anything in life that was better than enjoying a plump nipple? I was about to say no, but then I remembered what was waiting for me. It was what she had between her slim elegant legs. Just thinking about that took my excitement to a higher level.

This was good for both of us, but soon, one of us would want more than this. I, being the perfect gentleman, was going to let her decide when that was. And I didn't have to wait long.

It was her actions, rather than words, that told me what she wanted me to do next. After pulling the covers down, so that her legs were exposed, she gripped my hand, and then she put it onto her knee. The meaning was obvious, but I wanted her to say it.

"What would you like me to do?"

I'd tried to make it sound as if I really didn't know, that it was a genuine question. I must have succeeded because she looked surprised.

"I want you to put your fingers inside me."

I was in a playful mood, so I said more.

"Where?"

When her eyes widened I knew that I'd gone too far. I was about to apologize, but she spoke first.

After giving a deep sigh, she said, "Don't play games with me. I want you to finger my cunt," and then, after sighing again, she added, "And I want you to do it now. If you don't do a good job then you are in big trouble."

I was suitably chastised, and I had the good sense to take that well-known advice. When you are in a hole stop digging!

Without another word, I gave her what she'd asked for. Two fingers deep into her, up to the knuckles. It made her gasp. She was so wet that they'd easily slid into her, but despite being fifty years old, I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was quite tight. This was a pussy that was going to give my cock a lot of pleasure.

I was now fingering her, and that was exciting both of us. I'd been told to do a good job, and I was. My fingers had been inside a pussy enough times before, so I knew what I was doing. And while I was sliding them in and out of her juicy opening, I was thinking about what she'd said, specifically, one word. Cunt. Her saying it had surprised me, even shocked me. My Mother-in-law never used bad language, and if Avril was to hear her say it, then she'd be shocked as well. However, Tina wouldn't be, she'd find it funny because, as I'd recently discovered while we were in bed together, it was a word that she liked to use, and she made sure to say it at every opportunity.

Watching her pussy being played with was making my cock envious, and it was doing its best to join in by ripping a hole in my trousers. If she was to look at my crotch she would see an impressive bulge, and that should excite her even more. But for now, she wasn't interested in it. That would change when she wanted more than just my fingers inside her. When that happened, my cock would be the star of the show.

Five minutes later, it was that time, because between moans, that were a result of my skilled fingers pleasuring her pussy, she was clawing at my trousers. She was trying to unzip me. I liked that, it showed how eager she was to have my cock. But it would be easier, and quicker, if I did it myself. My fingers were now almost out of her, but when she spoke, it was made clear to me that she didn't want me to do that.

"Don't you dare take them out. And it's time for you to give my clit some attention."

Her tone was harsh, a lot like her Daughter when she is annoyed with me. And my response to Rose was the same as for Avril, I did as I was told!

I was eager to polish her little jewel, but finding it wasn't a simple matter. Her two Daughters have large pussy lips, but hers were even bigger. Hidden within those meaty folds was her clit.

"Yes!"

A single word, almost shouted out, but it said it all. I'd found it. And it looked as if that was a mistake, not for her, but for me. Before, she was eager to get my cock out, but now she'd lost interest in it. I should be annoyed, perhaps even angry, at her selfish behaviour, but I wasn't. The wait would heighten my experience, so that when my big cock was eventually deep up her pussy, it would feel even more special.

She was now coming to the boil, and I was pleased with myself. Rose, if she was still capable of thinking, would now know that I was an expert at this, and she might even praise me.

Though to be honest, what I was doing wasn't rocket science. I was fingering her, and at the same time I was vigorously rubbing her clit. And that combination was always going to work.

"Don't stop."

Good, she was almost there. Then I thought of something, and I wished I hadn't. Was she like Avril, or was she like Tina? I would only find out by asking her, or by continuing. And because she wasn't in a fit state for a conversation, it would have to be the latter.

Seconds later, it happened. As I watched it surge through her body, I felt proud of myself because it was a big one and I had given it to her. At its peak her head was rolling from side to side. Over the years I'd done lots of things for my Mother-in-law, and she'd always been grateful. However, this was the most important thing that I'd ever done for her, so hopefully, she would reward me in the best possible way, by letting me come inside her.

At some time during her climax she'd closed her eyes, and they had remained closed until she'd recovered. While I'd been waiting for her to come back down to earth, I'd taken my trousers and boxers off, so that when she did eventually open her eyes, the first thing that she saw was my erect member.

Her wide open mouth, and then a shake of her head, said it all. She was impressed, and so she should be. I'd known from an early age that I was well-endowed. It was just over eight and a half inches long, but for anybody who wants to know, because you always round up, I tell them that its nine inches. And to give the women in my life even more pleasure, it's thicker than the average cock.

"Fuck, it might be too big for my little cunt."

That was a relief. She wanted to fuck. I'd been worried that she was like Avril. One climax is enough for her, and after it she has no interest in carrying on. But would she be as adventurous as Tina, whose record is three times? I hoped so.

But had my big cock put her off? When I saw the expression on her face I almost laughed. Yes, there was some concern, but the dominant emotion was longing. She was determined to have it.

Her hand was now on it, slowly moving up and down the full length of the shaft, and while she was doing it she was smiling. It felt good to see a woman admiring it. Avril used to, but now after being together for ten years, she takes it for granted. I suppose that's to be expected, as is the lack of spontaneity in our lovemaking. Because we've been doing it now for so long it's become routine. Our bodies move like two well-oiled machines, and it always ends with a nice climax. But sometimes you want it to be better than that, you want it to be great. And that's why I was now in the bedroom with my Mother-in-law, to have sex that wasn't routine. To explore a body that was new to me. And for it to end with a glorious climax.

Then her hand suddenly stopped moving. After looking up at me, she spoke.

"Avril told me a while ago that you had a big one, but I didn't realize that it was this big."

My Wife talking to her Mother about my cock didn't surprise me, because that's what women do. They talk about everything, no matter how personal the subject is. Men don't, we talk about more important things, like sport.

And it didn't surprise me that Avril hadn't given her a lot of detail, because she was basically a shy person, at times even timid. But her Sister wasn't. She was the complete opposite. Life doesn't just pass her by, she grabs it by the balls and squeezes them until she gets what she wants. If I was married to Tina and not Avril, then my Mother-in-law would know everything about my big cock, and all the intimate details of our sex life.

"May I put it into my mouth?"

I had to smile, but just a little one so that she wouldn't notice. Would any woman other than my prim and proper Mother-in-law, say correctly, may, instead of can?

Of course that got a yes from me. Has any man ever refused such an offer?

"Sorry love, I'm too busy. The lawn needs mowing."

Or even, "No I've got a headache."

She started by licking the head, and then she sucked on it. Her mouth then widened, telling me what was going to happen next, she was going to take it into her mouth. When she bobbed her head I couldn't help smiling, I just knew that it was going to be good.

I'd given her a big climax with my fingers, and she was now showing me that she could do an equally good job with her mouth. She was sensibly only taking in as much as she could manage, perhaps only five inches. A younger less experienced woman would have seen my big cock as a challenge, and they would have tried to swallow all of it. But it would have defeated them, and all the gagging, and stopping and then starting again, would have spoiled it for me.

This was just supposed to be foreplay, but it was so good that it might end up being the main event. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, she was speeding up, and my cock was enjoying it so much that it didn't want her to stop. However, very soon a decision would have to be made. End it before I climaxed, or empty my balls into her mouth. When I was in my early twenties there was nothing to think about. I'd shoot my load into their mouth, and then, after only a few minutes, my cock would be hard again, hard enough to fuck.

I was now thirty two, an age that my younger self would have regarded as old, Getting hard again might prove to be a challenge. The safe course of action was to stop now. But if I wanted things to be safe, then I'd now be tucked up in bed with Avril, rather than here with my Mother-in-law. I wanted it to be exciting, for it to be risky.

When she took me to the edge I didn't stop her. Seconds later, after grunting loudly, I was spurting into her mouth, and she was greedily swallowing all of it. It was a nice climax, but I knew that if I could get hard again, then my next one would be even better because I would be coming inside her sweet pussy.

As soon as my cock was out of her mouth, she spoke.

"Now it's my turn."

Then, in case I was too stupid to know what she meant, she flicked her tongue in and out of her mouth for a few seconds. It looked funny and I wanted to laugh, but I didn't because she hadn't done it to amuse me, she'd done it to tell me that she wanted me to go down on her. She wanted me to lick her pussy.

My head was now between her wide open legs, but my mouth wasn't on her pussy, instead I was kissing her inner thigh, and it was making her squirm. I was doing it because I wanted to, and because I wanted to prolong this for as long as possible so that my cock would have time to recover.

I was now slowly moving upwards, heading towards her most sacred place, and while I was doing it I was thinking about how lucky I was.

With my Sister-in-law it had been unintentional. I'd gone bowling with my friends. Afterwards, we'd gone to Murphy's, our local bar, and as usual I'd drunk too much. When I got home I was supposed to sleep in the spare room so as not to disturb Avril. But the drink had made me amorous so I'd gone to our room instead. However, while I'd been out enjoying myself, Tina had called round, and that's where she was sleeping. I'd then fucked her without realizing that she wasn't Avril.

I know that it's hard to believe, but that's what really happened. Tina is twenty two. She is a younger version of her Sister, so they are very much alike. I did notice that her tits were firmer and her pussy tighter, but I was drunk so I didn't question it. And because her Sister was enjoying it, she hadn't stopped me. In the morning she told me what had happened. And since then we have fucked whenever we can.

With my Mother-in-law it was different. After kissing her neck I'd realized who she was, so I could have left. However, she'd asked me to stay, and that was surprising because she has a long term partner, George. I liked him, he was a nice man. Perhaps, like me, she wanted some excitement in her life. But to be brutally honest, I didn't care what her reason was, I was just happy that she'd let me stay

I was now about to lick her pussy, so it was time to concentrate. The musky smell had been exciting me, but what about the taste? I dipped my tongue in at her opening, it tasted divine. Some men would find it too strong, but for me it was nectar from the gods. When I pushed my tongue in again, but this time deeper to get more of her juices, she gave a little moan.

I was finding it difficult to breathe because my face was against her, but the pleasure that I was getting from probing her juicy pussy with my tongue was worth it.

"That's nice, but I want you to suck on my big labia."

Because of the position that I was in, I couldn't laugh, but I wanted to. Most women would say lips rather than labia. But whatever she wanted to call her meat curtains, I was more than happy to suck on them.

When I took them into my mouth they almost choked me. If you could eat them, then they'd be a meal, and one that wouldn't leave you any room for a dessert.

After purring, like the cat that had got the cream, she said, "Pull on them."

When I did, taking them to their limit, she made a noise that came from deep inside her. It was so primeval, that hearing it had sent a surge of excitement through my body. I then did it again, and I kept on doing it.

chris99999
chris99999
3,988 Followers
12