All Comments on 'Andy Goes into the Wrong Bedroom Ch. 02'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
LOL!

A cheating scumbag story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. He should fuck the mom and one of the daughters of both of them at the same time. Women eating snatch is way hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. No worry you did a great job of writing, so much so, please sent Rose's address. LOL.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

5* but the narrative with thoughts going through his head was a little clunky at times. Likewise, why do the women have to instruct him on foreplay every time? Subtle hint that big dicked men suck at pleasuring anyone other than themselves?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i would have really liked to see the mother in law become pregnant

scubaflierscubaflierabout 1 year ago

I think that if unprotected sex happens that the reality of pregnancy occurs! I agree with another comment that either the sister in law or mother in law should have become pregnant!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6911 months ago

I laugh at those who think women get pregnant every time they fuck. Most of us have 30 to 35 years of fertility, some have 40 years or more. Birth control pills became common in the late 60s. Diaphragms exist, as do IUD's. Birth control implants have become common. Finally most women are only fertile five or six days out of every month.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He really has to stifle laughs every other line :/

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great fantasy! 4 rating, no 5

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

How about a chapter 3 with a threesome between him Tina and the mother in law and in the end the wife catches him and forces him to choose

betty_boobs30betty_boobs30about 2 months ago

Chapter 3: His brother visits, accidentally fucks Avril. Turns out she'd planned everything.

LechemanLecheman22 days ago

Strewth! Either the MC is sexually inexperienced or the women in his family are incredibly bossy.

The constant direction on his methods were becoming tiresome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES