Andy Goes into the Wrong Bedroom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was driving her crazy. She was now bucking her hips. It had become a bumpy ride so I stopped, and now my tongue was parting her lips, burrowing down towards her clit.

With hindsight I now knew that I'd done the wrong thing. After stopping I should have fucked her. It would have only taken me seconds to get my cock inside her.

And now I was suffering the consequences of my wrong decision.

Just one lick on that little lump had made her come. Of course, that was good for her, but unfortunately, not for me, because when her climax had started the first thing she did was to clamp her legs together. I couldn't move, but that was the least of my problems, because worryingly, I also couldn't breathe.

For a small woman she was surprisingly strong. I was desperately trying to push her legs apart, but they refused to budge. I now realized that I would only be free when her orgasm was over.

It lasted a minute at the most, but it felt a lot longer than that. I was now free, taking in huge gulps of air. She was watching me, and I was expecting her to be sympathetic, but what I was getting from her was laughter. I wasn't amused.

Then I got worried, because that was her second one. I'd be surprised if she wanted to continue. I looked down at my cock. It wasn't at its best, and it was getting worse. Very soon it would be limp. So near and yet so far. I was rapidly coming to terms with the fact that I was going to be denied the ultimate prize. I wasn't going to get to fuck her.

Eventually she stopped laughing, and then her face became serious.

"Why the long face?" and then, after a brief pause for dramatic effect, she added, "And why the short cock?"

She'd sounded concerned, but she couldn't fool me. She was gloating because the score was two-one to her, and the game was over.

After giving a deep sigh, I said, without any emotion, "I wanted to fuck you."

It was over and I just wanted to leave so that I could go to sleep.

"You still can."

Was she serious? Her smile told me that she was.

I'd been on the floor, a beaten man, but now I was back up on my feet and raring to go.

While grinning like an idiot, I said, "Get onto all fours, I'm going to fuck you from behind."

That got a quick response from her, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear. She wasn't moving and she'd said no. And from the tone of her voice, I knew that she wasn't going to change her mind.

"Missionary?"

This time she shook her head. So that was a no as well, but what position did she want? I could guess again, but there was an easier way to find out.

"So how do you want to do it?"

"Me on top, I want to ride you. I'll then be in control of how much of your cock that goes into me."

That made sense, and it would mean that she did all the work. All that I would have to do is lie back and enjoy it.

I was now flat on my back, and Rose was getting ready to lower herself onto my cock. I was helping her by holding it steady. She was facing me so I could see the concentration on her face. When the head of my cock parted her large lips and was inside her pussy, she grimaced, but she kept on going, only stopping when she had six inches of my manhood up her pussy. I was impressed.

"Fuck, it's a big cock."

It was, and there was almost another three inches in reserve.

"And it's a tight pussy."

We'd now exchanged compliments, so we were ready to fuck.

I was expecting her to struggle, for her to find it hard work, but she was making it look easy. When she raised herself she went high up, so that only the head of my cock was still inside her, and then she was quickly lowering herself. And at the end of each cycle more of my cock was going into her.

This was good, no, it was better than that. It was as if her pussy had been specially made so as to fit my cock perfectly. And every time she lowered herself, it took me closer towards my climax. But how was it for her? Was she doing it just for my benefit, because I'd made her come twice?

No, she was enjoying it, perhaps even more than I was. She wasn't just noisy, at times she was off the scale.

It was now frantic, and that was what both of us needed. Those extra inches were now being used. She wasn't lowering herself, she was dropping onto my lap, and when that happened, she would shriek. And that noise from her, and my grunting, was deafening. Fortunately, for both of us, Avril had taken her sleeping pills. Without them we would have woken her, and she would have come into our room. Seeing her Mother bouncing up and down on her Son-in-law's cock would have shocked her, and then I'd be a dead man, but Rose would be OK, because Avril would blame me.

We were now on the last lap, both of us ready to come, but who would be the first one to reach it? It was too close to call.

"Fuck!"

So it was going to be her, but I needed a bit more time, not much, a few seconds would be enough. But I got nothing, because she was now sitting on my lap.

As I watched her come, I sighed, it had almost been the perfect ending. Then she started moving, not lifting herself up, but rocking backwards and forwards. It was her intense climax that was making her do it, and it was just what I needed to make me come as well.

This time it was perfect. She'd now stopped, but her last movement had done the trick. I was now emptying my balls into her sweet pussy. Was this my best climax ever? I wasn't sure, but it was definitely a contender!

It was a while before either of us spoke, and it was her that ended the silence.

"If you want more sex then you'll have to do it yourself."

That made me laugh, and she joined in. The only thing that I wanted to do now was to go to sleep, but before I could do that I needed to shower.

After picking up my clothes I kissed her on the cheek, and then I said, "Any regrets?"

A quick shake of her head and then a big smile, told me that it was a no.

She asked, "What about you?"

"None whatsoever."

Fifteen minutes later I was in bed with Avril, and then soon after I was asleep. It was a dreamless sleep and I woke refreshed.

We all ate breakfast together.

"I hope he didn't wake you when he came in."

It was a reasonable question for Avril to ask, but after what had happened last night, it made me feel uneasy. However, my Mother-in-law took it in her stride.

In a calm voice, without even a hint of anxiety, she said, "No, as always, he was a perfect gentleman."

I liked her calling me that, even though it wasn't true. A gentleman, on discovering that the woman in the bed was his Mother-in-law, would have left the room straight away.

Then Rose had more to say.

"Avril, would you mind if I stay another night?"

"Of course not, but I'm out tonight with some friends, and I won't be back until late. So it will just be you and Andy."

I couldn't believe my luck. Rose was going to be here when I got back from work, and Avril would be out. The gods were definitely smiling on me today.

"Won't you be bored? You don't have anything in common."

We did have, and it was our love of sex. As for being bored, no way. We'd fuck for hours. But I couldn't tell her that, so I kept my mouth shut.

But her Mother answered her.

With a straight face, she said, "Don't worry, I'll think of something that will keep both of us happy."

And I knew what that was, and it could be summed up with just one word.

Fucking!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12