All Comments on 'Andy Goes into the Wrong Bedroom'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
nice

what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter please

A really good read, it will be great to see how the mother in law compares to the sister in law.

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Continue and tell about mother-in-law

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Extremely sensual

Any man with sexy in laws find them attractive, few admit it, even fewer get to sample it.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

Lucky guy! Good story. 5 stars.

bogg99bogg99almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Doubt this could actually be pulled off so often in close, but separate bedrooms. But the story does make very good, highly erotic fantasy. I enjoyed the sex, the aggressive sister-in-Law taking charge and the time sensitive encounters. Well written....a very good read 5/5. TY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes a 5 from me

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Your story is creative Well done! The twist at the end was both surprising and enjoyable. I just hope she was good looking or at least hot. lol

The ine thing I think you need to work on a bit is your sex descriptions. They are a bit clinical, like you are reporting for Masters and Johnson. Don’t get me wrong! It takes a lot of work and creativity to get us to the bedroom, or kitchen, etc. But have you ever read a story here and said, man! That is hot! and you know it because Mr Dick has decided to stand up and read along with you. I don’t write fast enough nor well enough to show you .

But if you read some stories by Xarth, 8letters, or Bluedragon author, I believe thats his name. You end up having someone else interested in what you’re reading, if you get my drift. As apretty good writer yourself, you can probably read it and see what you need to do. Not plagiarism!! No, just the way words go together. I will find myself reading faster as they progress, because it is getting me excited!

I hope that helps you and I hope you realize that’s all I want to do is offer some suggestions. Email me if you will and let me know how it goes?

Al

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/28/2021) This was another enjoyable read. The ending was funny, but there was so much there to expand upon. You write well, and I hope you have submitted longer stories. I do have one critique though and maybe there's a cultural difference here. You used "beverage" to describe coffee in a breakfast conversation. To me, it sounded too formal. Yes, it is a beverage, but coffee is coffee at breakfast as juice is juice. I've never heard anyone use "beverage" at breakfast. Still, 5 stars from me, again.

Iam_nympho69Iam_nympho69over 2 years ago

This story is good and just so hot. BIL is just one of my fantasy.

Keep it up author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK, you got some good comments, but, yeh, but you have to take it further. More chapters. Yes, the Mother-in-law, for sure, but Tina and your wife need to discuss where your cock has been. Tina wants it full time, no question about that. Avril has an epifany, deciding she wants it at least 2 or 3 times a day, Mom wants it on the weekends and Tina wants to move in; Is that all, or is there a secretary at the office that's been dripping for over a year, and finally makes her move. Hey, what did you think was going to happen, swinging that 9 inch cock around? There might even be another SIL we haven't met yet. So far grammar and editing are good. That's important. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Avril oblivious to what's going or not? If she knows, what's the underlying story? 5*

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Love the ending!👊. Hell the rest was freaking awesome, too. N E X T

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Avril, the wife, is described as being a beautiful hot knockout. Tina, the sister in law, is even hotter with the bonus of being more passionate with a higher libido. Only way that can be is for their mom to be gorgeous too. Let's hope she gave birth to Avril while in her early 20's. That would put the mother in law in her early 50's - sounds like the classic MILF.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Up until the words mother-in-law appeared, I was expecting that he had accidentally got in bed with Avril, who had figured it out and trapped him. Good job on a surprise finish!

Only thing I didn't like was the drugging of the wife. I would have preferred them to have been more devious and meet somewhere outside the home to avoid Avril.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
3963 Followers
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.