Andy's Younger Brother

Story Info
I found out Joey is more than just Andy's weird brother.
2k words
4.53
15.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is known for not looking people in the eye. Just a gentle soul, wouldn't harm a fly but also a bit odd.

Way back when we were in high school I would see Andy's little brother Joey often. In school but also just hanging out around their house. I knew him as a shy little kid that deep down really wanted to make a human connection but just didn't know how. Even though we didn't spend much time with each other, I always felt we had a special connection.

Andy and I are roommates now and it's Andy's 29th birthday. He decided to celebrate it with just a few of his friends playing video's games and ordering pizza's. Besides our friend group of 8 people his two year younger brother Joey was the only family member invited. Andy told me he thought Joey could use a night like this.

As Andy's oldest friend and the only person at the party who knew Joey from when we were young, I felt responsible for him. I knew Joey could be awkward and that this wouldn't be his kinda thing. I tried to make some casual conversation earlier in the kitchen but it only seemed to make Joey more nervous. So the rest of the night I just let him be. I did see that he started drinking quite a lot.

As the others were focussing on the video game, Andy asked Joey if he wanted to tell us about trip he recently went on. Joey's eyes lighted up and he started telling us all about his holiday.

There was just something about this guy. As he was talking, you could tell that the alcohol made him relax a bit, but his body also looked cramped up . As if he forcefully tried to hold something in.

As I observed Joey getting more and more into his story, it was as if I started to see a whole different side of him. I never noticed but the guy really grew up. His arms were pretty well formed. He still is a small dude but he looked strong and just well built. He had some big veins running over his arms and in his neck which made him look masculine. I started to realise that when Joey relaxed and came out of his shell, that he was actually really good looking. I never looked at him that way.

And just like that I could totally imagine what his penis would look like. Probably pretty veiny, thick and a little short. With blond pubes. The thought of holding his penis in my hands made my dick hard.

Suddenly, Joey looked me straight in my eyes. This never happened. It was only a few seconds but I couldn't help but think that he smiled at me. As if he knew. But when I looked at him a second time, the energetic Joey I just witnessed was back in his shell. Looking down at his phone, while the others were fighting over who's up next.

As I came back from the toilet I bumped into Andy.

"Hi Ricky, I just wanted to say I really appreciate that you are looking out for Joey. I see you trying to make him feel included and really appreciate that man. Joey always talks about you and I can tell he is really enjoying himself." As Ricky said this, he padded me on the shoulder.

"Thanks man, thats nice to hear. I must say I'm seeing a different side of him. He seems to get out of his shell." I replied.

"Yeah, thats a recent thing." Andy said " Just hope he keeps it up. Would love to see him open up more. Would definitely make me worry less about him."

"The alcohol is definitely helping." I said jokingly.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. I offered him to sleep over on the couch. That's okay, right?"

"Fine by me, Andy."

As I walked back into our living room it was Joey's turn to play and again he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Do you want to play with me, Ricky?" Joey asked, looking away fast.

"Sure, Joe. If you don't mind losing." I replied.

I said next to him on the couch as the others went to get something to drink.

"It's nice to see you, Joey. You seem happy." I said as the others left the room.

"Thanks." Joey replied, not saying much more.

"I have friends of my own, you know." Joey said as I was beating him quite hard at the video game.

"Uh, I know Joey. Why do you say that?"

"I've got Paul and Cindy that I can talk to and at work I'm quite popular." Joey said.

Just as I thought we were all wrong about Joey, he started saying random shit like this. I wasn't sure what he was trying to prove and I just decided to not read too much into it.

"I'm sure you're a really good friend, Joey. They're lucky to have you as one." I said, ending that conversation.

During the rest of the night, I didn't see much of Joey. He mostly stayed outside on the balcony on his phone, smoking and drinking.

As most of the other guest left, Andy and I started cleaning up and talking about the night. Joey came back in, obviously quite drunk and laid down on the couch. Andy went to his room to get some sheets for Joey on the couch.

"You feeling okay, Joey?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine."

He sounded kind of angry. Andy came back into to room and started making Joey's bed. I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

"Not sure what's the matter with him." Andy said as he came into the kitchen. "He seems angry but he's not letting me in. Could you try to talk to him?"

"Me? Why me?" I asked.

"I don't know, he seems relaxed around you. I mean you don't have to. He's probably going to sleep soon anyway. And I'm off to bed, I'm dead tired and have to get up early tomorrow. Is it okay if you let Joey out later during the day?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll take care of your little brother Andy, no worries." I replied, a little sarcastically. Andy wasn't afraid to ask for what he needed. Which is great for him but sometimes I wish I could do the same.

I went into the living room. Joey sat on the balcony. He had removed his t-shirt which took me by surprise. His chest was bigger and hairier than I expected, and his blond fur really turned me on.

"Hi Joe, do you have a cigarette for me?" I asked.

"Do you smoke?" Joey seemed surprised.

"Only on special occasions." I joked.

As I took a cigarette from Joey he held his lighter up and took a step closer to me. I could smell his body. It smelled sweet, with a little sweat and some smoke. It surprised me how familiar his smell felt to me.

"Talk to me Joey. Whats up?" I asked when he sat back down.

"My arm is just really bothering me. It has been bothering me for a while now. The first few drinks helped to ease the pain but now its coming back." He stretched his neck while saying this, frowning from the pain.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I jerk off too much." He replied.

Ha, wow, didn't know he had it in him. His blunt comment sort of made me respect him more. And again I envisioned him jerking of his hard on. It seemed so easy to envision.

"Ugh, I know the struggle Joey. But are you serious?" I asked.

"No, it's probably from sitting behind the computer too much." Joey said.

"Let me take a look at it. I can try to massage your arm a bit, loosen it up?" I said.

"Really? Would you do that? Don't you think that is kind of inappropriate, you being my brothers friend?" Joey asked.

I had no idea why Joey would say that. I hadn't considered making a move on him. Never really saw him like that before tonight. But now I knew for sure he seemed to have thought about it.

"Relax, Joey. It's just the arm." I answered.

I put my cigarette out as Joey lighted another one. I took a seat behind him and laid his arm on my leg. His hand landed pretty close to my bulge and I somehow decided I liked the tension. I started massaging his arm as he smoked and took a couple of sips of his beer. He started to relax and I could hear him breathe more slowly. We didn't say anything.

After a while Joey started to lean back more and more, resting half his body on mine. It made massaging his arm more difficult but the warmth of his naked upper body felt nice, so I let him. I put my left arm around him from the other side, while my right arm kept massaging him. I felt his nipple on one of my fingers. It was hard, probably because of the cool air outside. Joey leaned in even more and was now fully resting on my chest with his back.

As he shifted to position himself better he also unbuttoned his shorts. I didn't think anything of it because for the first time I saw Joey really relax and let go. But as I looked down I saw he wasn't wearing any underwear. I just saw his happy trail go over into a full bush but nothing more.

This really fired me up. I felt my cock get fully hard and wondered if he felt my big cock on his lower back. Something came over me and the unbuttoning of his pants seemed to give me permission to take it further. I started circling his nipple with my finger and running my fingers through his chest hair.

Joey moaned softly. His eyes were closed and he seemed pretty far away.

"Is this okay for you?" I asked.

"Yes." He whispered. He took my hand and laid it flat on his stomach.

I turned my head and started sucking on his earlobe. Joey moaned even harder and grabbed my arm. I started licking his ear and neck, biting his skin softly. He moved forward a bit but I pulled him back in. Making him laugh. He pulled my hand and let it into his open shorts.

I felt his full bush and his warm cock. I took a hold of it in my hand. It was exactly how I expected it: hard, thick, strong and a little short. Damn this boy was horny. His cock felt rockhard and warm. It felt so good in my hand. I pulled his cock out of his shorts showing its shiny head and warm, red foreskin. And started jerking him off.

Joey moaned and kept his eyes closed but started facing me. He opened his mouth and I kissed him. He let go and started tonguing me wildly. He tasted amazing. I could not believe I was kissing Joey. He felt so sexual. He was small, warm and hard and giving his all to me. He started breathing more heavily and before I knew it, I felt his hot jizz all over my hand.

We kept kissing for a while before I pulled my hand up and licked his cum of of it. Joey seemed surprised but then also licked a drop of his own cum from my hand. He opened his mouth showing me the cum was still on his tongue. I started kissing him and tasted even more of his cum together with his breath.

I could not believe this had happened. And yet it felt inevitable. As we stopped kissing Joey cuddled in a little closer. I started playing with his now soft dick and the cum that was still in his pubes.

"I never realised you're this sexy, Joe. That was hot." I said.

"I can't believe Ricky just ate my semen." Joey replied as if I wasn't there.