All Comments on 'Angel Dark'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Woohoo...

Man your imagination is just something else.... really enjoyed the story and am looking forward to a lot more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More!

God, I wish you would publish more of this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please

I really enjoy your work- please publish more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You got me interested

You have deffinately grabbed my attention with this story, I'm hopin you let us have the rest of it, both before and after this section...Looks like it would make a wonderful novel...good luck and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic!

definitely worth a longer story, i've passed over this one so many times because i didnt like the sound of it, not really being into pain, but am so glad i've read it now! heart, mind and body all got involved. great work, you're a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FABULOUS!

Oh my goodness. This was fab, I think it's the best one I've ever read. Really well written, and I like how it goes back and forth between their POVs. *faints* Amazing job!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Great story. Very imaginative and I'd love to know more of their story! Has it been published?

romancemultiromancemultiover 13 years ago

I would like to know that as well!

TJ_RockTJ_Rockabout 12 years ago
wow!

Can't wait for the full story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
On behalf of all educated people, I award this story 1 star for abusing the name "Goethe".

If you must appropriate name of a writer for your chimerical creations, for the name of all that's holy take the name of some junk writer like Danielle Steele or Stephen King or some such supermarket "bound toilet paper" writer. Not the author of "Faustus".

dragonceltdragonceltover 10 years ago
More, please!!

I absolutely love this story and would love to read the rest! If it's part of a longer story, how can I read the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would really like to know if you have written any more of this. It is intriguing and I want to know what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous