Angel Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

"Let me see it. You came a lot. You looked really turned on."

"I was."

"Wait. I have an idea. Pour it on my breasts."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I read sperm is good for your skin and it keeps your breasts firm."

I poured the contents on her breasts. She massaged it in to her skin. I got on top of her and after a few minutes kissing, she suggested I work my way lower but to not forget her breasts as I made my way down to her kitty cat. I licked up the cum she had rubbed in which set her to moaning and squirming. I wondered as I ate her if there was a chance any of those sperm still had enough life in them to make it up her vagina and fertilize an egg.

The next night we were in bed watching the news. We had demonstrated a complete lack of spine the previous night so instead of resolving to be stronger we didn't talk about it. Even though we were both thinking about it we just pretended nothing happened. We drifted off to sleep me spooning her until I was sure she was out before I rolled over and fell asleep. We both had been hoping Uncle Will would call.

It was a bit after ten the next night when he called. We hadn't talked about him all day, but there was a definite sexual tension in the air. We had been cuddling on the couch watching the television. The phone's ringing startled us. We looked at each other. It rang a second time. On the third, she asked me her eyes studying my reaction, "Are you going to get it? It could be something important."

I swallowed feeling a lump in my throat, "I think we know who it is. He's not calling to talk to me. If you want to talk to him, you get it."

The phone rang two more times. She looked like she was having an internal debate between the good girl Angela and her dark, devilish side.

The temptation of the forbidden fruit won out. She asked, "You don't mind?"

I nodded my head no. She squeezed my hand and walked into the kitchen where she picked up the phone on the sixth ring. I was mad at myself, not at her, for not putting my foot down, telling her to ignore it. I didn't tell her no because my dark side had won the day. I wanted her to pick up the phone. Not just wanted, I needed her to pick up the phone. I stood up and began to undress.

My penis came to life when she said, "Hi Tex." Damn, she sounded excited. She smiled when she looked at me, winked, pointed to my erection. She motioned for me to approach her. She mouthed for me to undress her. I did. It looked like it was going to be a repeat of the previous call. I didn't mind.

"I'm doing fine. How are you? Yes, we're both excited. I can't wait to go dancing. That's awful sweet, but you don't need to do that. Size six. Tell me about your day."

Angela looked around as I played with her breasts. She pointed to the refrigerator. I walked to the refrigerator wondering what she wanted. I opened the door and pulled out a can of whipped cream. She nodded her head no. I put the whipped cream back and pulled out a can of chocolate syrup. She again nodded no. There wasn't much else I could think of. I opened the vegetable tray. There were several cucumbers. I grabbed the biggest one. I did it as a joke. I showed it to her thinking she would nod her head no and finally tell me what she wanted. She shocked me when she nodded her head yes.

I mouthed, "Seriously?".

She nodded yes.

It was cold so I went over to the sink and ran it under warm water. I stared at her. She walked to where our kitchen table was. The cord from the handset was long enough to reach the table. Damned if she didn't climb onto the table and lay down.

The whole time she had the phone to her ear. Uncle Will liked to talk, even more than Angela. Her answers were a lot of yesses, I wills, he won't, with even a few I promise. He sensed he was monopolizing the conversation so he asked her what she was doing.

"Getting ready for bed? I haven't. I told you I wouldn't until you saw it first."

The cucumber was now nice and warm and not so hard. I walked over to my wife thinking she's going to tell me, "I was joking. Go get the whipped cream."

We were about to break in our kitchen table, something we had joked about, but never gave serious consideration as the couch and our bed were so much more comfortable. I looked at the cucumber and thought, "This is crazy. Won't fit."

She kept her eyes glued to the ceiling. She opened her legs wide. I got the hint. Before I even attempted to do anything with that cucumber I dipped a finger into her to see if she needed to be wetter. She didn't. I bent over and kissed her pussy, gave it a few swipes with my tongue. I then spread her labia and rubbed the cucumber up and down the entrance to her vagina.

I took my time because I didn't want to hurt her and I didn't want my actions to be too distracting.

"He's doing well. Yes, he loves his job. We both really like it here. I like my job too. I think he knows it will be just you and I going to Marfa. If not, I'll remind him. Trust me, he won't mind. He really doesn't like to dance. I guess you could call it a date. Yes, we'll call it a date. I thought once I got married my dating days were over. I'm excited."

My penis throbbed as I listened to her describe her evening with my uncle as a date and that I wasn't being invited to tag along. I studied her pussy as I pushed that cucumber ever so slowly in. Her labia stretched around it. I pushed it in feeling resistance, then pulled it out. Angela's vagina was not meant for something so big. I kept at it. After each exit her vagina looked more open. I had only gotten about two to three inches inside her. I fucked her gently. She had a dreamy look on her face. She had trouble talking so she asked him to tell her about his new truck and RV.

"Sound pretty. I can't wait to see the inside."

He said something which made her giggle.

I now had five inches of that cucumber in her and it was having an effect. I bent over and licked her clit which from the looks of it was getting a lot of stimulation with each stroke of that cucumber. I thought, "No wonder women say bigger is better. My penis never hits that spot, no matter how hard I thrust or the angle of my thrusts."

She rolled her pelvis timing it to meet the thrusts of the cucumber. The table had a nice puddle of her juices under her. Her pussy made a slurping noise as I pulled out and a squishy noise as I pushed in. I took it out for just a second to see just how open she was. I hoped we weren't ruining her vagina with our experiment. She looked pissed. I pushed it back in. Seven inches deep now.

She told him she needed to go. He said something. She answered, "You're a perv. Telling me you hope I'll be dreaming about you because you'll be dreaming about me." She didn't sound the least bit upset, but the opposite.

She held the phone after saying goodnight and told me, "Fuck me, Billy." I pulled the cucumber out thinking she now wanted my penis, something her vagina would find a better fit, but she said, "No, not your penis. With the cucumber."

So I did. Eight inches of green produce thrusting in and out of her triggered in her one hell of an orgasm.

I even told her, "That looked fucking intense."

"Billy, you know I don't like it when you cuss, but it was fucking intense." We both cracked up at her joke. She told me to take it out. She wanted to know how much of the cucumber was in her.

"I'm going to be so sore. Why did you get the biggest one?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I didn't know what you wanted."

"Billy, go get a condom. I want you in me."

I ran to the bedroom and fished out of the nightstand a condom. I tore open the wrapped and rolled it on my penis. She scooted to the edge of the table. I went into her stretched out pussy.

She said, "I can't even feel you. I'm so stretched out."

"You'll tighten back up. It's just temporary."

"I hope so."

The lack of friction only added to our arousal. She rubbed her clit. She had pulled her legs up so her knees were by her breasts. I told her I was about to cum. She rubbed harder. I filled that condom, immediately pulling out. She hadn't come.

Angela said, "Take your rubber off and pour it on me."

I took it off, "Where do you want it?"

I thought she'd point to her breasts, but she didn't, "My pussy. Just make sure you pour it on the outside."

I inverted the condom and emptied its contents on her vulva.

"Billy, this is so kinky. Now eat me."

I did and told her afterwards, "It was." I wondered about her sudden fascination with my cum and with me tasting it. I also wondered why I eagerly did as she asked.

She made me keep the cucumber, "Don't throw it out. I'm sure we can get a few more uses out of it." I washed it and put it back in the refrigerator, but separate from the others.

We went to bed. She asked me to spoon her. I don't know which one of us fell asleep first, but we were both out within minutes. Will had physically drained us.

He didn't call the next two nights and we didn't make love on either of those nights. We were horny, but we were waiting for his call to get the party started. We did have several serious conversations.

She had been doing a lot of thinking. The first order of business was the phone; its location in the kitchen was fine during the day, but she wanted a more relaxed setting for Will's calls.

Angela asked, "Would you call the phone company and see if they put a phone in the bedroom? I think I want it on my side. It will be much easier don't you think than having to take calls in the kitchen."

I readily agreed and called the phone company. They sent someone out the following day. It only added a little to our bill as it wasn't a new line. To show her appreciation, Angela gave me a big hug when she saw her brand new phone on her nightstand.

"Now we can be in bed when your uncle calls. I can sit in here and talk and not interrupt you if you are in the living room."

She looked coyly at me, "Besides me, what can I serve you up for dinner? Steak, baked potatoes? Enchiladas, beans, rice?" I chose enchiladas as her Mexican food rivaled anybody's in town.

Over dinner, she discussed Will's visit which segued into other issues she thought needed to be discussed before his arrival.

"Are you okay with your uncle and I going to the dance hall in Marfa? I told him you wouldn't mind. Was I right?"

I steered that speeding car right off the cliff when I answered, "Angela, I don't mind. I want you two to have fun. If I'm there I know it won't be as much fun. I'll just stay home and wait for you."

She took my hand in hers and looked at me with those blue eyes of hers I could never say no to, "We might be late." There was plenty of mystery in her voice to tell me what late meant.

I put my other hand on top of hers and said, "I know. Just wake me up."

She promised, "I will."

She wasn't done, "Lets talk sleeping arrangements. He said he might bring his RV, but he might not. We only have the one bed. The couch is too small for him. He'd be so uncomfortable."

I had my second cuckold moment of the night and it was intense.

"Angela, I'll sleep on the couch. It's really not big enough for you and I. We'd get no sleep. You and Uncle Will can have our bed."

She rubbed the back of my hand harder, "Are you serious? Am I understanding you correctly? You want your uncle and I to share the same bed?"

I felt a bit ashamed, looked away, studied her hand, the one with the engagement and wedding rings on it. I worked so hard to pay for those rings.

I nodded yes, but that wasn't enough.

"You need to say it, Billy."

"Angela, I'm okay with you and Will sleeping in the same bed."

She got up from the table and took the dishes to the kitchen. I sat there nursing my beer, wondering what the hell I had just done. Wondering why my dick was so hard, wondering why I was so excited, yet terrified.

She came back into the kitchen. She stood behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I felt her breasts press against the back of my head. Those wonderful breasts of hers I thought that gave me so much joy in so many ways. She leaned down and as she kissed my ear she whispered, "You know I love you. I just want to say thank you for being so understanding. Everything will be all right. I promise."

I told her, "I love you too. I know." I took a deep breath before continuing, "The next time he calls, can we do what we did the other night?"

"Of course. I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as me. Help me finish up the kitchen. Again, thanks for taking care of the phone and for being so sweet and understanding. You are an amazing husband, Billy."

Uncle Will did call and now Angela talked to him, already undressed, from the comfort of our bed. I used the cucumber and another one she bought on her. Instead of intercourse with me she asked me to lay on top of her, but not between her legs. I instead straddled one of her legs. While we kissed she started rubbing her thigh against my penis. I took the hint and humped her leg until I climaxed. With no prodding from her afterwards, I got off of her leg and licked her thigh clean of my seed before proceeding to eat her cucumber ravaged pussy.

The suspense for both of us was building. She gave me a list of honey dos. She went to the beauty parlor, had her nails done, even got a pedicure. The nights he didn't call we fidgeted in bed. The nights he did I used the cucumber on her, humped her thigh, and ate her.

We ran out of time.We could have jumped into the car and left for the weekend. He would have gotten the hint, but I doubt if it would have stopped him, only delayed the inevitable. He had a purpose driven life and fucking my wife was on his bucket list. If not that weekend, another day, but it was going to happen.

Friday arrived. Angela seemed very calm, but swore she was nervous, but in a good way. Me, I didn't know how I felt. Excited, scared, aroused one minute, my penis shrinking to an acorn the next. I had no idea how I was going to react. Angela suggested I take a Valium to calm my nerves.

She hugged me and whispered, "You don't want your uncle to see you spassing out. It's not healthy to get so worked up. Everything is going to be fine. Monday morning or whenever he leaves town we'll go back to our old routine."

I thought to myself, "Our old routine ended the evening of his first phone call. What made her so confident we'd return to it when he left town? We didn't even have sex unless he called. I hadn't climaxed inside of her in over a week. And the biggie. Angela was halfway through her cycle. She was fertile, not on birth control, didn't own a diaphragm. What if Uncle Will wouldn't use a condom? I had plenty of reasons to be a bundle of nerves."

I asked her, "How about I just not be here when he shows up? I think that would make me less anxious. After I know the two of you have left I'll come home."

She wouldn't hear of it, "Absolutely not. First off, I need you here with me, for moral support. Second, it would offend your uncle if you weren't here. He'd wonder why. Third, I wouldnt enjoy myself if I thought you were all sad and lonely, in some dive. Fourth, don't you want to help me get ready? Come on, it will be fun."

i told her I would stay. I declined the Valium and asked for a Lone Star.

She handed me the beer and I took a deep swallow. As the beer went down my throat I thought never had a beer tasted so good.

"What do you need me to do Angela?"

She looked not just happy, but ecstatic. Her passion was contagious.

"For starters, you can run my bath. Then get naked because you're going to get wet."

It was a learning experience. In all our time together I had never helped her bathe. We had shared a few showers where we soaped each other down, but this was different. I wasn't just washing her, but cleaning her body from head to toe for another man.

Our bathroom had one of those old fashioned cast iron tubs, with the claw feet. It was angled with one end higher than the other and inclined allowing you to rest your head.i wondered why the owner hadn't taken it as it was a beauty. I stripped. The tub started to fill. I got caught up in the moment. Thinking Will would call, I pictured her in the tub soaking in her bath talking to him. I looked around got a step stool and brought the phone on her nightstand into the bathroom. I got a handful of towels, a new razor, shaving cream. I started to think about what she would wear and would she let me pick it out.

Angela entered the bathroom. She said, "I see you are getting into the spirit of things. Your poor penis looks like it wants to explode."

I looked down. What she was saying was true. My penis was involuntarily contracting due to my arousal. She stripped and got in the tub. She said, "The water temperature is perfect. I just want to soak and relax. Why don't you get me an iced tea?"

I did. She took a sip, "So refreshing. Why don't you sit?"

I sat on the tile floor which was cold.

"Let's talk about tonight. In a few hours I'm going out on a date. Dinner and dancing. How about you wash my back? Use the loofah. Feels nice. Now use a washcloth. Lots of soap. I love the smell of Dove. I think my tits are really clean now." She inspected her underarms and lifted a leg out of the tub.

"I think you need to shave me. And my bush will need some trimming."

As I worked on her, following her instructions, she asked, "You like getting me ready don't you? This is one of those special moments we can share. In the future I think you should help me get ready for all my dates. Would you like that?"

I nodded and said, "I would." I wanted to cum so bad.

"Angela, would it be okay if I masturbated? It would help me calm down."

She looked at my erection and said, "Afraid not. Not until I get home. Drink another beer or take one of my happy pills if you need to calm down. I am glad to see you so excited."

I Had just finished tidying up her bush when the phone rang. We both jerked. I handed her a towel to dry her hand off. She picked up the receiver.

"Hello Tex. You are? You did? I thought you were bringing your RV. Next time. We have room here. We had already decided you'd get the big bed and Billy would sleep on the couch. Where would I sleep? Where do you think? You're too funny. In an hour. I'll be ready. Billy is helping me. I won't. See you soon."

She put the phone down and looked at me, "Your Uncle will be here in an hour. I still need to dry off and do my make up. The heat has made my hair flat. Why don't you plug in my curlers?"

I picked up a big towel and draped it around her after she exited the tub. I used it to dry her off. She leaned against the vanity and spread her legs. I dried between her buttocks. She turned around and I dried her crotch.

I commented, "I can smell you."

"You can. Do I smell good?"

I pressed my face against her pubis. "Like Dove and pussy."

She had this devilish air about her, teasing me by telling me, "Go on. Take a few licks. I taste good don't I?" She was breathing heavy, "Your tongue feels too good. You know why my scent is so strong don't you? And why I taste so much better? That's enough, but when I get home I am going to want you to finish what you started."

The husband in me wanted to ignore her. A few more licks was all it would take. Subconsciously I knew I was competing with my uncle over her. The cuckold in me was stronger than the husband. I stopped as she requested and looked up at her, "You're fertile."

She looked down at me, her smile sweet, her fingers ran through my longish hair, "That's right. I am. The next time you see me I could be pregnant. How does that make you feel? Are you ready to start a family?"

My penis answered for me. It had been bobbing up and down, a hair trigger away from exploding. Her comments squeezed the trigger and I ejaculated. She noticed it too because my ejaculate hit just below her knee. She didn't flinch but pressed my head to her bush. My hands grabbed her buttocks.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers