Angel Fall Pt. 07

Story Info
Laurelai gives in, resulting in a demonic orgy.
2k words
4.64
5.8k
9

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,401 Followers

Content warning: This chapter contains forced sexual slavery, denial, magical coercion, and demonic gangbangs.

Laurelai was squirming openly as she stood there, desperately squeezing her thighs together for some kind of stimulation. She didn't care who saw at this point, she was a mess anyway. Her cheeks were flushed, and her breathing had gotten so fast and shallow as she struggled to stay silent, that she was practically panting now. Only a few hours after she'd sworn to kill every last demon that was having their way with the nuns chained around her, she was now right on the edge of begging them to fuck her instead. Where before she'd felt pity and shame about the other women imprisoned here in the surrounding courtyard, now she felt only jealousy.

That jealousy was so sharp and painful that at times she wanted to scream in frustration when she saw one of the women closest to her cum again from her constant demonic orgy. The angel tried to tell herself that this wasn't her - that it was the terrible crest's influence on her. That line had stopped working almost an hour ago though. Even if it was one hundred percent true, and no part of her secretly ached to be stretched and filled, it didn't matter. Right now her only reality was her need, but she knew that if she broke down and begged for it, then the tidal wave of dirty pleasure that would come in the hours that followed might drown her. How could she swim against such a dark tide? How could anyone? Would she ever be able to look at herself in the mirror or claim to seek salvation again after such a moment?

Ultimately it didn't matter. She saw a small knot of demons snickering and pointing as they said something to each other, and Laurelai looked around to try to figure out what had changed, and that was when she realized that she was so wet that her pussy was literally dripping on the ground. There was a small puddle between the cobblestones between her legs. She had no idea how she could have missed it, but she flushed bright red in shame as she realized everyone already knew the truth. She wasn't hiding her dignity or preserving anything. She'd lost all that days ago when she'd been raped by the nuns. Everything that followed might have well been another life after all that.

"Please," she whimpered finally through parched lips. A couple of the smaller demons tried to move forward after that small surrender, but they were held back by some of the larger, and more malevolent greater demons. Who only smirked. They said nothing, but their expressions told her everything she needed to know. A quiet surrender wouldn't suffice. They wanted a complete loss of dignity. They wanted her to plead for their misshapen cocks with tears in her eyes. They'd get it too - if not now in another hour or two. What was the hurry when your prey was already trapped and helpless?

"Please," she tried again a bit louder after a moment of bitter reflection. If she was going to give in anyway, then she might as well do it as soon as possible. "Please fuck me. I-I need it."

One of the larger demons broke ranks at that and strode forward. "Do you? Your angel pussy needs this huh?" As the beastman spoke he pulled his hard cock out from underneath his loincloth and rubbed it lewdly on her cheek, smearing his disgusting precum on her. "You need this how bad?"

Lauarelai's first reaction was to lean towards the cock to try to taste it, and that disgusted her more than the monstrous penis itself. She should have pulled away in disgust. That would have been the right response. She should be feeling nauseous from the inhuman stink of it - but instead the flesh that was only just out of reach made her dizzy with pleasure. She needed it. She needed it as much as she needed to breathe right now. All of this passed through her mind in a flash, but all she could bring herself to say was "Fuck - please give it to me! Please let me taste you." He didn't though. Instead, he started walking slowly counterclockwise around her, looking at her from every angle like she was nothing but a piece of meat.

And maybe she was. As long as she was trapped in hell - as long as she was chained to the earth she certainly wasn't an angel. As long as she felt this way about sex she certainly wasn't righteous. Right now she was nothing but a damned soul. She was nothing but a sacrifice on this terrible altar of sin and-- She gasped suddenly as the demon's looking transitioned to touching as its strong meaty hands suddenly grabbed her by her pussy, squeezing it painfully enough to make her gasp audibly in pleasure. He walked back around in front of her and made a big show of showing his glistening hand off to the raucous cheers of the other demons watching the show.

"Looks like you need it very bad angel slut," it grunted, wiping her juices across her face while she died a little inside at just how turned on she was. "Tell me you a whore are for Demon cock and maybe I let you have a taste. Maybe you finally get what you need."

"I am - I am a whore." she agreed eagerly. That single touch put her over the edge. If one brief grab of her sex could make her feel like this, what would a throbbing cock like his feel like to penetrate her again? "I love demon cock, and I-I'd love your cock especially. Let me show you how bad I want you. Let me..." her words trailed off as he started walking clockwise around her the other way. She was so disappointed by that, that she thought she was going to cry. Her eyes started to tear up, and she was about to start sobbing when she felt something graze her inner thigh.

That was the only warning she got before the creature shoved itself inside her without any warning. As wet as she was, the thrust went all the way inside her without any real pain - it was just a long slick slice of pleasure that cut to the very core of her soul. When the demon bottomed out though, it kept thrusting deeper and deeper. It pressed so hard against her womb that she had trouble breathing for a moment when it finally bottomed out inside her. Laurelai didn't have time to worry about though, she was already exploding with her first orgasm. She would have been completely ashamed of it if she hadn't been so profoundly grateful for it that she was crying tears of joy.

Moments ago she'd been about to sob in frustration, but now she could only weep in pleasure as her pussy contracted so hard on the demon dick that she could feel every vein, and every bump of that beautiful cock. Just because she was cumming didn't mean that it was about stop fucking her though. Even as she was trembling in ecstasy he was only starting to get up to speed. Soon he was pistoning in and out of her with a force that shook her whole body and made her chest jiggle and shake lewdly with every thrust. "Ohhh fuck," She cried, "Yes - yes!" That was when the other demons started to come forward. She'd finally been reduced from an angel to a whore in the minds of everyone, and now they could use her freely.

She wasn't going to complain, but she wasn't going to be given the chance to either, because seconds later a scaly lizard like demon forced his cock into her mouth and started fucking her throat like her face was nothing but another pussy. That's all she was now. A pair of hot wet holes, and there was an infinite number of dicks that wanted to use them over and over again. Laurelai should have been horrified at that prospect, but it was the happiest she'd felt in days. The monstrous cock hammering in and out of her slick cunt was finally giving her the pleasure she'd been aching for, and the dick that was fucking her face was making it hard enough to think that she couldn't feel any guilt or shame about the pleasure she was enduring. It was the best of both worlds.

Now she was just a rag doll. She was free to cum on this dick over and over while the horrible creature attached to it gripped her hips tightly enough that she could feel its claws painfully against her flesh. Little jolts of pain were assaulting her all over her body now as people crowded in to finally touch her soft angel flesh. One imp had latched itself to her right nipple and was greedily sucking away on it while it hung upside down like some kind of perverted bat. At the same time a hand large enough to make even her ridiculous breasts look small was gripping and squeezing the left one painfully enough that she would have cried out if she wasn't gagging on lizard dick. It was almost impossible to keep track of everything that was happening to her. It was a chaotic storm of sexuality and she loved every last moment of it.

All good things must come to an end though, and after her third orgasm the misshapen cock in her pussy blew its foul load deep inside her. The cock in her mouth came half a minute later, making her dizzy with the evil smell and awful taste as she was forced to swallow the creature's load. Both of them were replaced almost immediately though, and the fucking continued. This was a pattern that happened over and over every few minutes. It became her only way to keep track of time. Sometimes they came together and her partners were replaced in sync, and sometimes they came separately and the textures and sensations of sin changed almost at random.

The only thing that ever varied was whether or not the partner behind her fucked her in the ass or the pussy. She'd been an anal virgin at least until her fourth partner of the day only used her pussy long enough to get his unholy cock nice and slick before he pulled it out and forced it into her plump ass. A small break in the creatures fucking her face gave her the chance to scream briefly in pain before she was gagged by another dick, but that didn't stop the demon behind her from enjoying just how tightly her sphincter gripped his cock. She didn't enjoy the sensation at all, but she was more than a little surprised to find her body disagreed as another orgasm began to grow inside her with frightening speed. There was nothing sexy about the feeling of violation as he jammed his dick into her ass over and over, eventually filling her with jet after jet of molten cum, but her body didn't care. At this point she got off on pain as much as pleasure, and she had some of her most powerful and shameful orgasms of the day as her ass was repeatedly violated by demons of all shapes and sizes.

In time even her superhuman endurance was exhausted and all she could do was hang there limply. After hours of use and suffering, her sexual torment only ended when a gong finally rang in the castle. Reluctantly her last two patrons hurried to fill her with cum and then left along with the rest of her audience. She was sure that she was a horrific mess, but she didn't care. After hours and hours of fucking that horrific urge for pleasure had finally faded, and she was content at last. She knew that it wouldn't last - even as she felt the horrible fluids of her lovers dripping out of her body. Soon enough she'd start to feel the ache of her bruises, and the cycle of need and abuse would start all over again, but for now at least she felt complete.