Demon Cultist Lillian

Story Info
Half-elf's journey of joining a demonic sex cult.
21.1k words
4.75
15.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

As long as she was able to remember half-elf priestess Lillian had dedicated her life to the gods. She was an orphan and raised by the Church but ever since she turned eighteen she had been locked in an endless internal struggle. Filthy degenerate thoughts kept invading her mind for years and there have been a few times she almost touched herself in an improper way because of how hard her nethers had throbbed.

Even now a few years after it all started Lillian was on her knees praying for her gods for liberation in a small private altar room. Her long blond hair flowed freely as she had rushed to pray straight from bed. She had barely managed to put on her blue priestess robe in a proper way. The latest sinful dream she had seen had been just too much for her.

"Please gods, save my mortal vessel from this curse. I don't want to dream of those things again," Lillian prayed on her knees. There were tears in her bright blue eyes and sweat on her forehead.

"Please, I want to stay pure and righteous, don't let me see the dream again where I do deranged things to their bodies," Lillian begged. She was hugging her own shapely feminine body while looking up at the altar icon.

"Please, I can't take much more, yesterday I heard them talk about how they wanted to put their big cocks into my tight half-elf cunt," Lillian gawked. "I almost... I almost went to ask them to do it."

"You look troubled," a distant voice said and Lillian saw the world distort for a moment. She did not reply but moved her blue eyes to look around.

"I have been sent to ask you how much you would be willing to do to find salvation," the voice added. This time it sounded like it came closer.

"Anything merciful god," Lillian replied with joy.

"If that is true, then this will be easy," the voice said while a short demonic form appeared in front of Lillian. It was red, wrinkly and had a large throbbing boner despite looking old even for an imp demon.

"Vile demon, no matter how delicious your fat meat stick looks I will resist the temptation with the power of my gods," were the first words Lillian uttered when her eyes gazed upon the first penis of her virginal life. The words that came from her lips devastated her mind more than what she was seeing.

The demon tilted his head with an amused grin. Lillian covered her mouth with both hands while her eyes dilated from shock.

"I'm tainted, beyond salvation, my mortal body is doomed," Lillian muttered through her fingers. She was unable to look away from the bulgy red cock and her body was heating up with a blush. There was even a rush of blood in her most precious place.

"Doomed?" the demon said a bit puzzled.

"Even if you tell me to take that disgusting demon cock into my virgin body I will not be subdued by the unimaginable pleasure," Lillian declared, the tears in her eyes dried up. She lunged forward and grabbed from the cock, her fingers were barely able to reach around it.

"This thing won't tempt me, it is my body that is wrong. My divine spirit will stay pure," Lillian panted. Her hand moved along the shaft while her lips gaped. The veins pulsated against her delicate fingers and the sensation of moving flesh around the hard centre was almost intoxicating to her.

"I needed to ask you about joining my mistress's cult," the imp voiced but Lillian was ignoring him.

"I will prove it, even if I lose my body to this sick temptation my soul will stay pure," Lillian uttered while leaning closer to the cock with her tongue out ready to lick it. She stopped only inches from it to stare at the tip that made saliva form in her mouth. The moment stood still for several seconds but then Lillian pressed her tongue against the tip and her eyes tilted upwards. The taste was raw and pure and made her body tremble.

The demon froze, the grin on his face was turning into open confusion. He had been sent to test many potential candidates but none of them had ever licked his cock even before he set up the test to see suitability for the cult.

"Oh gods, this is truly a tool of unholy power, I want it, I want a cock so bad," Lillian slurred while keeping her lips touching the tip.

Without hesitation, Lillian pushed the wrinkly demon imp against the ground. She moved on top of him while pulling up her blue hem, then she threw her robe away to reveal her naked body.

"I knew my damnation was near, I did not wear a thing underneath like in my dream," Lillian explained while presenting her swollen blond pubes covered pubic mound to the imp. She sat down to press her tight puffed vulva into the demon cock's shaft. She was holding her hips still like she was kissing it.

"If this is how my sinful half-human body feels then a demon like you must be consumed by this filthy desire," Lillian panted. Her skin was turning red and breathing ragged. The demon beneath her was only able to stare at her with a grin. He was not going to resist but at the same time, he was not sure why things were happening how they were.

"This beautiful thing is going to claim my virginal purity," Lillian declared and trailed her finger along the cock to take a grip from it. She lifted up to reveal that the spot her vulva had kissed was left soaked.

"I'm only doing this because my degenerate body wants me to, my divine soul will be pure," Lillian said while she placed the cock's tip on her labia and sat down. Her wet elastic half-elf walls took it but waves of weakening trembles shot through her body while she was stretched fully open the first time. She almost collapsed on top of the demon but she managed to stop her torso to only lean down. Saliva dripped down from her gaping lips and onto the demon's face, some of it trailed into his mouth.

"Oh gods, you enslaved my body with your beautiful demon cock," Lillian slurred with even more dripping of her saliva. Her inner walls were convulsing around the cock and her pussy juices were flowing down the demon's balls. Her hips were starting to tremble on their own as the delayed sensations from the sudden action were slowly arriving in full.

"We are one and you will keep using me to hold your beautiful cock," Lillian voiced, she was barely able to hold steady with her increasingly unsteady body. There was a bulge on her stomach and her trembling was causing the skin around the rock-hard cock move in her.

"I should bring you to my mistress," the demon said in almost panic.

"No, you are my only master, my body belongs to your hard throbbing manhood," Lillian panted. A red light flashed and both of them disappeared.

** * **

Naked Lillian appeared on top of the demon to a large stone hall. There were several black-robed figures and a few red demons. Most of their attention shifted to the new arrivals almost immediately.

"What did I say about sex during missions? At least have the decency of not showing your crime to all of us, you disobedient demon scum," a female voice behind a white mask flared.

"Mistress Valerie, she pushed me down and does not look well," the demon explained in panic.

"Pushed you down?" one of the other masked females giggled.

Initially, Lillian had been frozen solid but soon her eyes moved around to see the hall during the conversation. The cock in her was twitching in a hard state and her own pulse was making her own skin vividly present, like every eye in the hall was feeling on her skin.

"You are looking... You are looking... you are seeing my shame of being enslaved by a demon," Lillian panted with a high voice. Her body was swaying like only moments from completely falling down.

"Enslaved? Please banish yourself demon," Valerie commanded.

"I can explain," the demon uttered. He tried to push Lillian away but she leaned down to hug him tightly. She rubbed cheeks together and felt his coarse leathery skin as much as she was able.

"You belong inside of me," Lillian panted into the imp's ear while his virile demonic seed came closer and closer to unloading into her unprotected half-elf womb.

Valerie waved and the demon under Lillian faded away. She collapsed to the ground and her hands moved in a desperate attempt to find the cock that had just been stretching her virgin pussy. It was closing fast and the only thing flowing out of it was her own juices.

"Just put her to the altar so she can sleep off whatever she is on," Valerie commanded with another wave of her hand. Two large red demons moved to grab Lillian and lifted her up.

"Og gods, more demons will claim me, please show mercy and only take me one at a time with your fat beautiful demon cocks," Lillian panted while she was carried to a stone altar with a hole in the middle of it. Her body formed a cross with the altar after she was pushed to the hole legs first. The way it was designed locked Lillian in place almost perfectly. The area of her stomach was on top of the stone so her breasts and hips constrained her into the specially shaped hole if nobody else was lifting her up. There was no support for her freely hanging limbs to be found on the smooth surfaces on neither side of the altar. Though her toes reached the ground but due to the angle of the hole it did not even let her push effectively.

"Lucy, I thought you said the next candidate was a priestess?" Valerie asked with an irk from the fellow cultist next to her.

"She is, at least we now know why Oracle recommended to test her," the masked female Lucy giggled back.

"Please, I know my sin, just imprison me into a small cell with that demon for all eternity," Lillian gawked despite being trapped in a way that revealed her sizable breasts and shapely behind for all to see depending on which side of the altar they were.

"Are you crying?" Valerie asked Lillian who was openly sobbing with a pleading face.

"Please, you don't understand, I need it. I felt so whole when a beautiful piece of hard unholy divinity was inside of me," Lillian explained without even attempting to hide her desperation.

Lucy kept giggling, "Heh, at least she will keep company to the lesser demons even if she is broken."

"She seems far too articulate to be broken," Valerie said with a thin smile under her mask. She walked next to Lillian and carefully looked at her.

"Lillian was it? Have you thought about what you want to do with the rest of your life?" Valerie asked.

"I want to feel whole with a fat divine demon cock pulsing inside of me," Lillian announced. She was not so slowly giving up with way more things than just her virginity.

"Um, besides that. That part is kind of expected in our society but what would you say if I told you could have true immortality and wealth by doing it," Valerie voiced while lifting up Lillian's head from her jaw.

"My mortal body might get tainted by sin but my mind wont be tainted by greed," Lillian replied in sudden defiance, even her eyes hardened to stare Valerie's white mask to the part she thought the eyes were.

"So, you were a pious novice priestess. That must mean you haven't experienced most the life has to offer. Like parties or the taste of expensive delicacies," Valerie added while still holding Lillian's jaw.

"My body might have fallen to the sin but my immortal soul is trapped helplessly to watch its temporary shell's destruction," Lillian explained with conviction.

"Right, were you broken by molesting priests or did you just sell yourself in a confession booth?" Valerie asked with hints of disdain in her voice. It made Lucy giggle even more.

"No, they would never but I almost defiled them. In the last ceremony, I almost tried to kiss the high priest to his lips," Lillian confessed. Her eyes dropped down and looked remorseful.

"Lucy, I don't think she is suitable. We should put her into a chastity belt and send to an all-female monastery," Valerie said with a cold tone. She let go of Lillian's jaw and turned around.

"Please no, I will do anything. I don't want to live without it anymore, the memory of cock's shape has been burned into my easily tempted flesh," Lillian stuttered like she was afraid of something scary.

"So you would be willing to join a demonic cult if it just involves fucking demons?" Valerie asked with a head tilt.

"Yes, enslave me to the demons, just don't put me anywhere alone without beautiful cocks," Lillian declared. Her eyes moved between the few large demons cocks that were visible to her in the hall.

"First of all, it's not enslavement. It is a set of mutually beneficial arrangements," Valerie explained but when she noticed distracted Lillian was only staring at a large red cock across the hall she stopped.

"Fine, Lucy. Give her the blessing. If she is not suitable we will just deal with her like the rest of the failures... or not since this pervert might take that as a reward," Valerie muttered while walking away.

"My body might join you but my immortal soul is trapped helplessly to watch its temporary shell's destruction," Lillian shouted after Valerie and it was responded with a frustrated hand wave.

Lucy walked in front of Lillian and looked at her for a moment before speaking. Liliana was still just staring at a cock in the distance and there was a bit of drool dripping down her chin.

"Since you are a half-elf, your body is naturally able to take more than humans and is immortal. Though this will still let you absorb vitality and longevity from demon seed but only to a lesser extent," Lucy explained. She placed her hand on Lillian's forehead and began to chant silent words.

After the chant, Lillian's' body burned and her skin felt weird. Nothing was visibly changing but she definitely felt different.

"Now we get to the fun part," Lucy said with a giggle. Lillian did not reply but looked at her with curious excitement.

"You are not gonna ask what that is?" Lucy asked while tapping her white mask with several fingers.

"What is it?" Lillian inquired. Her pussy was shut but still in a swollen and soaked wet.

"We get to make sure your body has transformed into the perfect fuck-hole for demons," Lucy explained with a genuine smile behind her mask that was audible in her voice. "Let's start with some rage demons and work up from there."

Lucy waved and Lillian heard heavy footsteps behind her on the other side of the stone altar. Her pupils dilated and her lips parted like to say something but it seemed like anything she was about to say was regretted before she said it.

"Don't worry, they will all be the lesser variants since nobody is going to summon greater ones just to fuck a novice on her first day," Lucy explained. "Remember, this as your first lesson. Lesser demons can be easily subjugated and made to serve us. Greater demons not so much, they only serve if they have other reasons, like Oracle."

Lillian tried to listen put then a strong grip surrounded her hips, a hot and oddly soft pressure point pushed against her vulva that easily gave way to the harder mass. Even bigger demon cock than the imp's moved along her half-elf walls spreading them apart like a oneway pulse. The almost endless feeling slide made Lillian visibly puzzled as she did not fully comprehend what was happening in her, only when the rod began to slide outwards again she realized just how deep she had been stretched.

Like to make sure he had fully claimed Lillian's pussy the demon battered his tip against her inner gate several times. Each one of the strikes made her insides stretch a bit more until Lillian felt the demon's leathery skin against her firm shapely butt. Her swelling and overflowing juices had contributed to it almost more than the demon's thrusts.

"Divine happiness," Lillian slurred and gagged out saliva. Her hips were even raising up a bit as the bulge lifted her. A wide smile spread on her lips while the demon moulded her insides faster and faster.

"Not the usual reaction," Lucy muttered. She kept looking at Lillian's face as it devolved into an almost permanent orgasmic expression. There were no moans but an ecstatic grin that was going beyond feral.

Lucy knelt down and wiped some of Lillian's saliva with her black-gloved finger. The demon was not giving up his new flesh hole and his every forceful thrust was reflected as a twitch on Lillian's eyes. Her usually tight vulva was being dragged along the hard veined shaft and created almost slurping-like sounds as it coated the cock with thick love juice.

"I was going to call you Lili-Lili but that is far too cute for a depraved pervert like you", Lucy pouted. She took off her gloves and mask to reveal her freckled ginger face. Some of her curly hair also peaked out. She levelled her bright green eyes close to Lillian's blue ones. Both of them were pretty in their own ways, Lucy had an eternal mischievous look built-in her facial structure and Lillian had the unique combination of soft elven and hard human features.

"I'm not usually into the new ones but the way you act makes me want to play too," Lucy voiced. Her tongue gave a quick lick on Lillian's cheek and took off some of the dripping saliva. Lillian's eyes froze despite still being fucked by a demon she had not even seen.

"You want more, right?" Lucy whispered into Lillian's ear while giving a lick to her pointy half-elf tip.

Lillian nodded with her increasingly sweaty head without really knowing what she was going to get. The constant pounding of her inner gate was starting to blur into one continuous pulse. The grip around her hip had not lessened even though the altar alone meant that her behind was taking the full force of the strong hits regardless. The slapping of the demon's hips into her was making her ass shine red and send into her brain its whole shape.

"It is going cum so much, you are going to taste the overflow of hot demon milk with your most precious place," Lucy whispered. Her fingers moved to take a grip around Lillian's neck and lifted her head up as much as possible.

"And you are never going to forget that sweet moment," Lucy added and when she saw Lillian's eyes twitch she closed in for a deep kiss as she knew the first blast of demonic liquid was poured into the half-elf's womb. With the following thrusts, more of it came in and Lucy passionately kissed Lillian's lips as they gaped open to moan but Lucy muffled them with her mouth. She was even swallowing the overflow of saliva.

The demon was not satisfied just by climaxing but he kept pumping with clear intent. His fat tip was pressure pushing most of his seed straight into Lillian's womb. Despite it beings its first time tasting male cum it was made overflow from it. Not after many strikes, the white liquid forced its way around the demon's tip and it surged out of Lillian's pussy.

"Heehei, Sou prrreeegnaant," Lillian slurred when Lucy retreated for a moment. The semen was reverse-painting Lillian's insides and caused the cock slide in her even faster. The tip turned into an overloaded drill-pump that was making as big of a mess as possible of Lillian's insides and mind.

"Not with the blessing in effect... also you want to bear offspring of the demons?" Lucy giggled with an amused tone.

"No... I mean... no?" Lillian stuttered as an odd question. The demon kept stirring up the semen trapped in her with repeated thrusts. Just the way she was bloating and burning made her imagine of already carrying more than just one demon inside of her.

"I love your fuck-face," Lucy said and went for another kiss. Lillian tried to respond but she was mostly just getting her face licked by Lucy. She was giving it her full attention. Lucy's fingers moved along the sides while her mouth focused on the middle. Lillian's pointed ears and lips were getting most of the attention.

Just from the calming down of Lillian's breathing Lucy knew the demon's cock had shrunk too much so she waved a command for them to swap. The quick removal of what was left of the deflated rod sent a jolt through Lillian's body. For a moment her pussy was left a gaping void that dripped down thick cum but it was soon filled with another erect demon cock. It managed to lock its tip into her still spread vulva and pushed in even easier than the last one, the still heavily swollen walls were stretched again and the burning sensation reached Lillian's mind only as an intoxicating pulse of feral joy. She was jolted by repeated strikes that assaulted her still semen filled womb again. The second demon was clearly aiming to unload at least as much white demonic cream into her as the last one.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers