Angel Fall Pt. 10

Story Info
Everyone Watches as she gives in, and enjoys it.
2.2k words
4.57
8.8k
7
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,401 Followers

Content warning: This chapter contains magical coercion, public sex, and artistic gender dysphoria/humiliation.

For a brief moment Laurelai was terrified that Lord Bel was referring to her. She had no idea what he would do to her that might qualify as a dessert that they could feast their eyes on, but she was sure that she was always going to be the one to suffer in all his plans. It didn't matter if he ripped off her clothes and flogged her in front of the assembled demons or if he simply bent her over his table and fucked her while she moaned for everyone. All that mattered was that she suffered pain and embarrassment as publicly as possible.

Only it never happened that way. She just kept sitting there with white knuckles at the idea, but instead in the darkness four demons flew slowly into the room, while a magic circle began to glow in the area bounded by the large circular table. The demons looked like three succubi and a very pale incubus, and when they reached the center of the room they stopped flapping their wings almost completely, but continued to hang in mid air, like the laws of nature no longer applied to them.

After that they started to move in slow, exaggerated motions like they were under water, while music started to play somewhere in the shadows. Far from the crude sexual performance she'd been expecting, the show quickly became an erotic work of art as all four performed a weightless ballet in the dim room.

At the beginning of the performance all four of the actors were wearing some sort of clothing, but the succubi quickly shed theirs one at a time, in an obvious attempt to seduce the incubus. It was only during the second attempted seduction that Laurelai realized the demon was supposed to be an angel. As she scrutinized him closer, she quickly corrected that idea. He wasn't supposed to be an angel; he was supposed to be Laurus. The realization made her gasp, but it also made her lean in closer to watch this mockery of her life.

The angel stood up bravely to the first succubus, resisting her whiles while the other two twisted and cavorted behind him, leaving Laurus nowhere to escape to. The second one managed to disarm him, and send his glowing sword twirling off into the darkness. The third one wasn't able to defeat him either, but did succeed in tearing off most of his armor. It was only when they attacked him all together in a final assault that was synchronized to be as erotic as possible that he finally submitted.

After that it became a strange sort of midair orgy, and no matter how much Laurelai hated it, her eyes were glued to it. Worse, between the alcohol she'd tried and the constant state of lust she'd been kept in all day she found herself more than a little jealous of the demonesses and the rapturous looks they were giving the audience as they twisted and writhed in their knot of pleasure. The sight made her ache, and it was only her force of will that kept her from gasping or touching herself. She couldn't hide her arousal though. It was glowing in her lap, and her shredded outfit did nothing to hide the pink glow.

"You can join them you know," Lord Bel said softly enough that few could hear him over the moaning of the succubi.

"Is that an order?" Laurelai retorted, though not as harshly as she'd meant to.

"Not at all. Ordering you and invoking the gaes would ruin my bet with Chimara," he answered smuggly. "You can do whatever you want. If you fly up there to fuck that angel it will be entirely of your own free will."

Laurelai didn't dignify his statement with a reply, but that was mostly because she didn't trust her voice to speak at this point. Before Thraxusius had spoken, she'd fantasized about going up there to join the actors on their perverse stage, but she never considered it a real possibility. Now that he had mentioned it though, she ached to do just that. She didn't care that he'd set the whole thing to mock her, or that it wasn't at all how her fall had really happened. All she cared about was the way his pale dick sliced in and out of the demonic sluts on display and how badly she wished she could take their place.

She didn't have to though. She could just sit here until the show was over and then go back to her garden prison. She could endure this ache for a few more hours until she fell asleep, and then tomorrow there would be a new line of demons ready to ruin her holes until she couldn't stop cumming. Then she wouldn't have to admit anything. Then she wouldn't have to betray her dignity for her desire in front of all these eyes.

Laurelai's mouth went dry though as she realized the flaw in her plan. She'd made the agreement for a day of peace and rest tomorrow. So, if she managed to resist for the rest of the evening she would spend the rest of the day suffering with this awful sensation of need. Suddenly she shot a look of hate at her owner. Had he set this all up so far out? Had he known exactly what she would ask for and grant it to exploit her for this moment, or was it all just a terrible coincidence? If it was the former then Thraxusius Bel was a much more dangerous opponent than she'd feared, and if it was the latter then he had the devil's own luck. Either way she now had a terrible choice to make between her dignity and her sanity. Could she ignore the ache that was already throbbing between her thighs, or should she just give in now and avoid the shame of begging for cock for half a day tomorrow?

In the end it was no choice at all, she decided as she rose to her feet. They could take off her chains, and even dress her up in the finest clothes that hell had to offer, but in the end she'd still be a whore, and Lord Bel knew that. He knew that because he forced her into this body and marked his ownership across her very soul with his crest. She might not be a slave to him yet, but she was well on the way to becoming a slave to her pussy.

With two hard beats of her wings she was over the table and in the weightless zone that the performance was taking place in, where she quickly stopped until she better understood how movement worked here. Once she was in the air she heard low whispers from the audience, but she couldn't make out anything they were saying over the discordant strings of the music that echoed through the chamber.

As soon as Laurelai entered the performance, the succubi broke off of their fucking and immediately swarmed her. Each one took a few moments to kiss her while the other two began to strip her, letting her clothes rain down onto the floor one strip at a time before they switched places. The whole time they passed her between them they ever so slowly guided her towards the center of the circle where her angel was waiting for her.

Laurelai didn't fight back at all. She couldn't. As each demoness kissed her she kissed them back as hard as she could, and as their tongues twinned together she lost herself in their touch. Soon she was naked in front of everyone. In mid air they could all see how slick her slit was, and they could all hear how loudly she moaned when one of the demonesses bit at her nipples. She was beyond shame now. She was lost in the public spectacle of her pleasure, but no matter what they did to her as they turned her on more and more, none of them touched her needy pussy. She was aching now, and almost to the point of begging, but she got no relief.

They wouldn't be the ones to give it to her either, because as soon as she reached her angelic lover, they retreated to the fringes of the stage, leaving the two of them alone together, hovering in midair. Laurelai looked at the male version of herself, surprised at the level of detail they'd put into this costume. It wasn't makeup. It was a glamour, and a good one too. It was almost certainly woven specifically just for this performance. It even captured Laurus' proud look and cold gaze. It reminded her of who she once was in a way that made her want to cry, but it was too late for that now.

Now all she wanted was to get fucked.

"Please," she whispered, reaching out to her lover.

His response was a slap across her face while he sneered at her. "Look how far I've fallen," he declared loudly enough for everyone to hear. "Look what an awful slut I've become."

Laurelai teared up. She wanted to cry. Not because he was trying to be cruel, but because he was completely right. She had become an awful, vile slut, but there was no way back now. She didn't get the chance though as he reached out with one hand to pull her close, while his other hand ground hard enough against her clit to make her gasp. "Don't worry whore. No one has ever fallen too far for redemption. Not even you. You just need to be purified on my righteous dick!" It was a ridiculous line, but like it or not Laurelai was trapped inside a performance that had been created just to mock her.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, reeling more from his words than she had from his backhand as her lover flipped her around in preparation to fuck her from behind. She couldn't believe the cruelty of this little psychodrama. She'd suspected that she was the entertainment of this event, but never like this. Between the alcohol and the desire she couldn't focus on where those thoughts were going. Once she'd been whirled around and forced to face the audiance while she felt her lover's cock pressing against her aching sex everything started to slip away.

"Now they're all going to see how far I've fallen," he growled. "They're all going to see how quickly the righteous can become whores." She barely had time to process what he was saying, and definitely didn't have time to respond, because with his final word he started sliding his dick inside her overheated body one badly needed inch at a time.

They were spinning very slightly as he slid his dick inside her soaking pussy, and by the time he bottomed out she idly noticed that they'd made almost a complete rotation around the room. The lighting was low enough that the room was almost dark, but still bright enough that she could see the face of every leering demon as they watched the show. Their smug gazes made her sick, but that only made it feel better when her angelic lover started fucking her in ernest. At first the strokes were slow, and he only hammered against her cervix every few seconds, but that was enough. By the twentieth thrust inside her she was already cumming on his dick for the first time.

"Mmmmmm... oh yes..." she murmured, feeling the release she'd craved all day finally come to her. It wasn't enough though. It would never be enough, and obviously the male version of her felt the same way, because he was only picking up the pace. Less than a minute later he was pistoning in and out of her hole faster than once a second and she came for the second time.

"Mmm.. T-too much..." she tried to tell him. "Please. I need... oh fuck..." He didn't listen though. He didn't care that her whole body was already overloaded with sexual energy, or that being put on display like this just made it all worse. All he cared about was using her, and that was probably all anyone would care about when it came to her ever again.

Laurelai was a rag doll now, and after her third orgasm he flipped her around so she had no choice but to look at her old face while her pussy was used and abused. Now that he was facing her he mauled her breasts as well as fucking her pussy, grabbing handfuls of her lewd tits and twisting them hard to accentuate the pleasure she was enduring with pain. Like everything else, it was too much, and as he looked at her with barely disguised disgust she came for the fourth time, blacking out in front of the assembled guests as her mind went entirely blank from the impossible combination of sensations that assaulted her. Between the pain from her breasts, the pleasure from her pussy, the shame from the audience, and the disgust from herself she was completely overwhelmed by a surge of pleasure that threatened to tear her soul apart.