Delicious Daddy

Story Info
Emily is degraded in front of her stepbrothers.
8.9k words
4.49
23.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to my short story "Yummy."

Wednesday

Karen called her daughter for the third time today, and it went straight to voicemail. She sighed and grabbed her husband Roy's phone, and dialed her daughter's number once more.

"Yes, Daddy?" Emily deliriously answered on the second ring.

"Emily, Why are you avoiding my calls?"

"Mom?"

"Yes, it's your mother. Are you trying to give me more gray hairs or another heart attack?"

"No, I was...."

Emily rolled her eyes and deeply drew breath to combat her mother's theatrics.

The pair had had a two-hour conversation Monday about the ins and outs of their lives and cracked up at old memories.

"I was going to call you back, but I was in the middle of class," she lied slowly, adding, "And I don't want to hurt you or worry you, Mom. I've just been busy, is all."

Her stepfather, Roy, had fast access to her line, and anytime he rang, Emily answered quickly, beseeching a direction.

"Did you eat your friend's pussy like I told you?" Roy had asked earlier that morning.

"Yes, Daddy, It was so sweet but not as sweet as your cock, sir."

Emily had shuddered at the notion of sucking Roy's cock. But that had been the first time, and it quickly turned into a delightful chore. Last summer, Emily had looked forward to sucking almost anything off of her stepfather's cock.

"Emily?"

Karen interrupted her naughty thoughts just as Emily started toying with the band of her shorts. Roy had yet to allow her to cum today, but she hoped a text would arrive permitting both an orgasm and a task to complete.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"I am sick of this, Emily. I have no idea what I've done wrong. Or why you won't come home."

Emily's heart broke as her mother's voice cracked with despair.

"I'll come home this weekend, I promise."

"Great!"

Karen smiled and walked to the kitchen to tell her husband the splendid news. She mouthed the words as Emma spoke.

Roy didn't understand anything his wife said but threw up his thumb and continued his tasks. He had some odds and ends to tie up before their weekend in Myrtle Beach.

Karen hung up and placed his phone on the table.

"Emily will be coming this weekend. Isn't that exciting!" She squealed.

"Does she know?" Roy asked, arching his brow, "I don't want my boys uncomfortable."

"Roy, you act as if Emily is hard to deal with."

He imagined his boys lusting just as hard for his fuck toy, which made his shoulders tense.

"She needs to be fully clothed. It's almost embarrassing the revealing clothes she wears."

"It's that new birth control and her weight gain, Honey. I mean, yes, her clothes are a little tight, but she's short on money."

Roy shrugged. He liked his loyal submissive stepdaughter, 100 miles away, ready to please him while his wife was home, prepared to care for him. Together, it was a complicated task to avoid his desires of not only copping gropes of Emily's cushy fat ass and large fleshy breasts but controlling his erection and passion to stick his cock in her hungry little chops.

Karen rubbed his solid shoulder and smiled, "It will be fun, and our children need to meet eventually. It's a shame the boys couldn't attend the wedding. Or at least their mother wouldn't allow it."

"It was her choice, and I respected it. But you're right, they need to meet, but I was hoping to spend time with my sons alone before they fly out to California. We need some bonding time."

While Roy spoke, Karen stewed about his ex-wife's behavior. She had wanted her wedding to be a family affair, but that woman had ruined Roy's experience.

"Ugh," Karen scowled, "If my husband had remarried, I don't think I-'

"Exactly, He didn't remarry, so you wouldn't know what it's like," Roy explained, frowning as he quickly cut his wife off, "Karen. Please do not speak about my children's mother. The woman is strong. She raised my boys mostly alone, and I don't have any ill will toward her, and you shouldn't either."

Karen nodded and backed away to continue the rest of her daily activities. Although she didn't want to rag on his ex-wife, it hurt that Roy still held her in a beautiful light.

Friday.

Emily drove with both hands clenching the wheel, her stomach doing cartwheels against the tight fabric of her tank top. Last summer, she had visited home only to be tempted by her stepfather Roy. It happened in a single incident over fast food and soon became a summer-long affair. She had enjoyed it all. From his dominant, demeaning behavior to his filthy notion for her to suck his cock with various sweet and savory concoctions.

It had been an excellent experience, and she had tried the trick on several guys at school, all with Daddy's blessing. But it wasn't the same; Daddy knew how to rebuke her into mush and leave her panties soaking from the shame.

Ugh, But the guilt, the guilt, was gut-wrenching whenever she was around her mother.

It increased to heart flutters and sweaty palms as she rounded into their driveway and noticed the cars parked behind her mom's, Sudan. Emily knocked on the door and waited. Hopefully, her mother would open the door, but just her luck, Roy appeared at the long glass window.

"Emily, what are you knocking for, sweet girl?" Roy smiled, "Come on in."

His body was solid as he stood firm in khaki shorts. And that gray shirt could barely contain his muscles. She wanted to apologize and pray he allowed her to lick anything off his cock this weekend. Already her conscience was out the door as he led the way into her childhood home.

"The third musketeer is here, guys," Roy called out toward the kitchen.

Emily was nervous, but Karen approached with a giant hug, swaying her body from side to side.

"Aw, my baby," She cooed, "I want you to meet two handsome fellas."

Emily looked over at the two men seated at the dinner table. They stood and walked around, each towering over her with extended hands.

"Emily," The darker-skinned man smiled.

He looked exotic, a mix of Caucasian and something else. He was yellow-toned with a pair of plump tanned lips rimmed neatly by a curly dark goatee. His head was full of soft ringlets, and he gave her a dazzling smile.

Karen smiled wide at the interchange and said, "Emily, this is Justin, and that is William."

"It's just Will, Karen," Will smiled and patted her shoulder.

Will was the opposite of the other, with pale skin peeking from the sleeve of tattoos covering his extended forearm. His long full beard was ragged but had an alluring charm with shaggy waves falling around his forehead. Will was broad-shouldered and much bulkier than the other, making Justin seem tall and slim.

"It's nice to meet you, Emily." Will smiled, revealing fangs in his teeth.

Emily gasped, and Will laughed, removing the sparkling grill.

"They're fake," He chuckled, then held up his inked arm, "These are real, though."

"Yeah, Will is a freelancer and a free spirit." Karen politely smiled even though she thought he appeared trashy.

"A musician, Karen. I ghostwrite for some rappers. Lil Baby, Da Baby, Kodak Black, to name a few."

"I help," Justin chuckled, "A lot."

Will pushed Justin's shoulder with a rough nudge that made Emily uncomfortable.

"Guys, this is Emily, my only daughter," Karen beamed.

"It's nice to meet both of you," Emily nodded, then looked toward her mother. With her eyes, she asked, who are they?

Karen caught the look and giggled, "These are Roy's sons, honey. And I didn't tell you on the phone, but we are all going to the beach, our first family vacation."

Emily coughed, "What? I can't go on vacation. I've got to be back by Monday. I've got tests and a paper due Tuesday."

"Don't you worry? We are staying for the week, but Justin has to go to work, and he can drop you off at home Sunday night."

Emily glanced toward Justin, who nodded in agreement.

Roy walked in, leaving heavy footsteps on his way to where her mother stood. Emily watched as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. His tongue slid along her face, and Emily clenched her thighs.

The conversation her new brothers were having interrupted her thoughts, but they weren't speaking to her.

"Will, are you driving or me?" Justin asked his brother.

"It doesn't matter, but I'm not riding in that Van with them."

Justin watched as Roy roamed his hands down his wifes' frame and buried his head into her neck. Karen giggled and sighed at her husband's pestering.

"Yeah, I'll drive," Justin confirmed.

Will chuckled, then looked toward Emily, "Are they always so cuddly?"

Emily gave a weak smile before answering, "Yeah. It's gross, right?"

Avoiding the moisture in her panties, Emily hauled to her room to pack a bag for the beach trip. She wondered if she should ride with the guys. Maybe then she could avoid Roy and get to know her new brothers. But when she returned, the pair had left, and Roy and Karen were in the yard waiting.

"Come on, slowpoke."

Roy laughed and rubbed the top of her head, a large bun spilling with silky brown hair. The touch, however minor, made her clit jump, and she quickly moved toward the back door. She heard a loud honk and turned toward a drop-topped blue Mercedes.

"Come on, slowpoke," Justin chuckled.

Emily watched the giant smile on Roys's face. It was the face of a father who loved his child, and Emily frowned, missing her father.

Roy shook his head with envy, "Damn, you two are too cool. Wish I could take mine."

"Come on, old man; we can race."

"Bro can't drive, Dad. You're going to dust his ass in that '07." Will laughed.

Justin chuckled, jumping with excitement, "Let's go! Fire it up, Dad."

"No," Roy frowned, "We've got too many bags to take the Benz."

"I can ride with them." Emily offered, climbing into the front seat.

"Oh, are you sure, honey?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine, Mom."

Karen smiled, "That Justin is a handsome young man," she quietly added, "I don't know about that other one. Gives me the creeps."

Emily nodded and grabbed her bag. She sauntered over toward her brother's car with a smile.

Justin eyed Emily's curves as she hopped into his car, but quickly averted his eyes to his father.

"Come on, Old man, get that fucker revved up."

Roy was like a kid and hurriedly unloaded, loading his Benz with his wife's many bags.

"You good back there?" Justin asked, adjusting his mirror to see his little sister's round face.

Emily had a sensual stare with thick lashes regardless of her sweet smile. She was a cutie that made Justin shake off his desire to flirt. Emily nodded and leaned back, placing her headphones deeply into her ear.

A rap song blasted from the speakers, one she wasn't familiar with. It was an old-school tune that shot women in a negative light. She heard a few words about bitches and hoes before her world turned mellow from the sounds of Adele.

She felt a hand wave in her face and pulled her headphones out.

"Huh?"

"Your mom is talking to you," Will explained.

Emily looked at her mother, "Yeah?"

"Put your seatbelt on, and don't wave your hands out of the car, okay?"

Emily's face blushed in embarrassment, and she reached for her belt. The ride to the beach was long but not that long. After 45 minutes, they stopped outside a local South Carolina town to fill up with gas and empty their bladders for another hour's drive.

Emily didn't need to pee, and she was far too comfortable to hop over the seat. But her mother made sure to announce her foolish mistake and embarrass her anyway.

"Emily, go pee!"

"I don't have to," She whispered across the gas pumps.

Will sat before her and stayed quiet, bobbing his head to the sick beat. He noticed his new stepmother was a bit nagging to her daughter. He exited the car as the two went back and forth about whether the girl should pee.

"Go ahead in there." Will pulled out a few 20 dollar bills, "Get me a Gatorade while you're in there and whatever you want."

Emily beamed and looped her leg over. She almost slipped, but Will caught her shoulder and helped her. He admired how soft she was as her mother chastised her clumsiness.

"Emily, please be careful getting in and out. I don't want you to fall."

It was a big reason she hadn't wanted to get out. She pushed down her shorts and adjusted her tank top before grabbing the money.

"Thank you, Will," she smiled up at his bulky frame.

"Anytime, lil sis," Will chuckled and eyed her with a passionate gaze, "That's what big-"

"Emily! Go pee," Karen shouted across the pump.

Rolling her eyes, Emily took the short walk to the store door. She was going inside when Justin and Roy were clearing out of the store, laughing.

"Emily," Roy scoldingly said.

"Yes, sir?" Emily backed up slightly to glimpse his stern expression.

"You decide ten minutes later you need to use the restroom?"

Justin stood by his father, tall and robust, and eyed his step-sister. Her large breasts were busting out of a tank top. The tiny shorts clung to her thighs, the fabric wedged into her pussy lips, revealing a plump camel toe.

"Take it easy on her, Dad. Never know when nature calls."

"Emily is a bad girl." Roy explained in a lusty tone, "She's a slut."

Emily's heart raced, and she reached for the door to escape his public humiliation. He grasped her arm and pulled her toward his chest in a quick motion that stopped her heart and sent her clit to pulse.

"I'm sorry, sir," Emily whispered.

"Tell him," Roy urged in a low rumble, "Tell Justin what a submissive little cumslut you are."

Emily felt if she said it, her bladder would give up from how aroused her button was. She started to say it but fell short and nodded.

"Tell him, Emily, what a greedy little cock sucker you are. You love cock, don't you, sweet girl."

"Yes, sir, I love cock," Emily uttered, her mouth watering for his meat, "I am. I'm-"

"Hush, hush now, We know." Roy smiled, "I want you to orgasm while you're in there. And I will know if you didn't."

Emily was in outer space, caring less about her brother's judgment and more about her and Daddy's pleasure dynamic.

"Yes, sir."

"You will be a good little cumslut on this trip, won't you, sweetheart?"

"Yes, sir. Can you help me cum. Please, Daddy?" Emily whispered with a breathy tone.

"No. I want you to cum on your fingers," Roy adjusted his erection and rolled his shoulders, "Hurry, now. Your mother and I have reservations at nine."

+

Justin returned to the car laughing, and Will asked, "What is it?"

"He's fucking her."

"Oh, shit." Will chuckled, "Go, Dad."

"She's got it bad, too." Justin shook his head, "Dad knows how to train them."

"I wish he'd train mine," Will mumbled.

"Bro?" Justin laughed, "You're sick."

"It's a joke."

"Eh, I don't think I can fuck after my dad."

"You were gonna try to fuck her?" Will laughed, "Hell, I was going to, too, still might. Did you see that ass? Jesus. She's thick as fuck."

"No. It's her pussy. It's like, an mmm, I don't know."

"If the old man can get it, it shouldn't be hard."

"Dad is different, though. He's like," Justin sighed, admiring his father's swagger with women, "What's crazy is Roy always said, "Never bring sand to a beach," Now, he has two whole sandcastles."

"I wanna fuck that sand castle," Will chuckled as Emily twisted toward them.

Emily returned to the car with an empty bladder, three possible flavors of Gatorade, and a broad smile. Inside the bathroom, she had broken Daddy's rules and had only edged her little clit. She wanted to cum on his fingers, not hers, and getting away with breaking a rule made her giggle inside.

"I got a few colors. I didn't know which one," Emily smiled at Will, handing him his change.

"What did you get?"

"Nothing. Well, gum," she remembered, popping a piece between her pouty lips.

Emily avoided looking toward Justin, afraid he would comment on the weird exchange. Emily was embarrassed but also had a wet stain on her pink shorts and a newfound relaxation.

Emily looked toward Roy, who gave her a satisfied nod. His large hand on the steering wheel made her clit throb for an orgasm. Turning his gaze forward, Roy pressed the gas and zoomed into the highway.

-

The resort was tall and mimicked the others on the strip of Myrtle Beach. Will helped the ladies unload the bags while Justin and Roy booked the rooms.

Roy returned and hurried his wife to their room.

"Where is Emily sleeping?" Karen asked.

"With the boys," Roy explained.

"Well, um... I don't know about that arrangement, Roy. Emily is....."

Karen paused, unsure how to explain she wanted her daughter with her. She was married now but had been a single mother for so long.

"Emily can come back with us and stay in our room until it's time for bed," Karen explained.

"Emily is going with her brothers, and we have reservations at Ruth Chris's, and I am taking you out on the town."

Karen's face turned down, "She just met them, Roy. Emily gets nervous around strangers."

Roy took a frustrated breath, "Emily, what would you like to do here at the beach?"

Emily stepped closer to him, enjoying his spicy scent. She wanted to suck his cock so badly but could never admit it at the moment.

"Umm, I was going to go to the pool and do my schoolwork. I've got a paper due next week."

"There you have it. She'll be fine, and she's a good girl. The boys will look after her."

The comment sent Emily smiling, and she reached to hold Roy's arm socially.

"Thank you, Mr. Roy."

He peered down with a smirk and kissed her forehead. That affection melted her down, causing her knees to weaken.

"Emily, make sure you wear panties under your bath suit." Karen smiled.

Emily dropped her smile and walked behind them toward the elevator.

"We are on the 3rd floor. What floor are you guys on?" Roy looked toward Justin.

"Penthouse baby." Justin chuckled.

"We aren't together?" Karen's eyes widened.

"Heights, sweetheart. You forget your fears, babycakes," Roy pressed his lips into her forehead.

When they arrived shortly toward the third floor, Will held the door while Karen wrapped her arms around her daughter. She hugged her like she wouldn't see her again for a while.

Karen examined her daughter's face and smiled, "You do everything Justin and William ask. No back talking and ditch the attitude."

"I will, Mom."

Emily sighed in relief as the door closed, and the elevator freed her from her mother's hold.

Justin and Will didn't know what to say. They noticed it all, like seeing her life in a glimpse. Both genuinely felt sorry for her and kept quiet until Will saw a memo in the elevator.

"These motherfuckas got free drinks at happy hour."

'Foreal?'

"Yeah, from 7-9. What time is it?"

"It's 8:04," Emily whispered.

Will grunted, "I guess I'm getting drunk in 40 minutes."

"That's my plan, as well," Justin announced, "Do you drink?" He asked Emily.

"I have. I have a fake ID, too." She giggled.

"Hmm, Dad was right about her?" Will smirked.

She felt her heart drop, but their expressions were amused. A glimmer shone in her brown eyes, and she nodded, washing her eyes down to search for a bulge in their pants. She wondered if Daddy had put her with them for a reason. She wondered how delicious their cocks could be.

"Well, she will be a good girl tonight, and stay quiet." Justin smiled, "No offense, but you're a cock block. You said you've got a paper or something, right?"

"Yeah," Emily nodded, stepping out of the elevator, "I won't be bugging you guys."

"Great, I think we all will get along well." Justin smiled, cracking the door to their Penthouse, "Relax. We are on vacation!"

-

The landscaping outside seemed to take on an equatorial feel, sending Emily from South Carolina to a tropical island.