College Girl Enslaved Pt. 01

Story Info
A college girl is kidnapped by a vengeful ex for his needs.
1.1k words
3.9
23.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20-year-old college sophomore, Ashley Summons, was all set for the new academic year! She lives in one of the on-campus apartments with one of her best friends since last year and a few new faces.

They all decided to go out for a celebration at a restaurant to toast the new academic year. Ashley was wearing a sexy, sleeveless crop top that accentuated her smaller d-cup breasts and showed her gorgeous midriff and curves. She was 5'2" and about 125 pounds. A short-ish skirt that came half-way up her thigh was also worn. Not to mention she had black hair and the face that resembled that of Jewell Marceau. She was a girl all the guys on campus went nuts for, even had sexual fantasies about her.

Ashley was studying business administration and had a 4.0 GPA. She is no dummy. She also had a social life that she loved very much, but never had a boyfriend. She often fantasized about having a boyfriend. Sure she was going to be smarter than him (most women are smarter than most men), but she also craved to be sexually dominated. She needed a man who would be taller and physically stronger than her (considering her height and weight, that wouldn't be too hard). She often looked up BDSM porn, specifically tease and denial as well as edging and chastity. The thought of a man just keeping her in bondage and controlling her orgasms made her cum so hard she wishes she could experience it in real life.

After they finished their meal, Ashley and her roommates all started to head back to the apartment. Ashley needed to use the restroom first. She told them to head on out and she'd catch up. One of the cooks over heard her and decided to follow her towards the ladies bathroom.

Ashley finished her business. She washed her hands when suddenly, a pair of strong arms squeezed her waist and a hand covering her mouth with some kind of cloth. She struggled and tried to scream. After a couple of minutes, the cloroform-covered cloth had put Ashley to sleep and her world was in darkness.

Ashley slowly drifted in and out of darkness as she was regaining consciousness. Once she was able to stay awake for longer, she began to notice her situation. First of all, she was naked. She looked around in this cold, dark room for something to cover herself, but as she was jerking around, she realized her hands were shackled behind her back. Her ankles were shackled in front of her. She tried to scream for help, but a dildo gag tightly fastened prevented that from happening. She also noticed a chastity belt that sat just below her waist, like her panties. She was also feeling very sexually aroused. Every time she moved, she felt something move in her pussy. She was so horny, she even started to gyrate her hips and hump what she feels is a dildo in her pussy.

It was hard for her to focus. She needed to get out of here, but her arousal kept her from focusing. All she could think about was cumming. She was humping as hard as she could, but to no avail. Soon, the dildo started to vibrate. That drove her to insanity. She was crying. She needed to cum. She was so close, then the vibrator turned down to a low pulsation. In her desperation she looked up and saw a red dot. There was a camera in this room. Somebody was watching, recording, and controlling her. Probably able to orgasm themselves while she struggles to cum and that thought made her more horny.

After her desperate attempt to cum, the door opened. 2 tall, muscular men stood in the entry. She tried to scoot away, but they came over and easily manhandled her. They brought her into another room with a chair. This chair was metal and used to restrain people. The men removed her shackles and she was quickly restrained to the chair which had cuffs behind the back for her wrists and biceps. Her legs were spread and cuffed at the ankles and thighs. They removed her dildo chastity belt which, unsurprisingly, revealed her pussy soaked in frustrating arousal. She can't use her hands to rub her pussy to an orgasm and she can't close her legs to get friction to get herself off. She was helpless to relieve that itch.

She noticed there were 2 holes in the chair. One below her dripping pussy and another beneath her cute ass. As soon as she realized it, there was a clit vibrator on her as well as a small dildo inserted into her rectum. She struggled furiously with the dildo gag silencing her screams and please.

Suddenly, she saw a man standing before her. She recognized him. She had sex with him last year and she later broke up with him after she realized he only cared about sex. He was also a student at the same college and worked at the restaurant she was kidnapped from. He was the cook who put her to sleep.

"Remember me, baby girl? The man who fulfilled your sexual fantasies, but dumped after you thought I wasn't good enough? Well, this is what happens."

"Mmmmph"

"Go ahead, struggle, hump, scream, and beg all you like. I'm not going to let you go. Well, I will eventually, but more on that later."

He removed her gag and she screamed, "IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LET ME GO, AT LEAST LET ME CUM!"

He then held up a needle and injected it into her right arm. "This is an orgasm blocker which also boosts your arousal. Now, I can torture you with edging without worrying about you going over."

She started to feel it work. Vibrator and butt plug started vibrating. She humped like crazy.

"NO! LET ME CUM YOU SICK SON-OF-A-BITCH! LET ME CUM! LET ME RELEASE! LET ME CUMMMMMMMMPH..."

"Ah, the dildo gag sure knows how to keep you slutty girls quiet. You're going to spend the next 24 hours in this chair. That vibrator will then switch to a dildo. When it is night time, and there will be a feather. THAT will drive you to insanity. After 24 hours, I'll be back and then your training will begin."

Throughout the torment, she couldn't bear it. Her pussy was so frustrated she needed to cum. Eventually, the pussy dildo and feather came out. The small dildo from her ass disappeared. Then, she knew she was horny. It brushed up and down her pussy and clit. This was worse than the vibrator and dildos. The feather drove her mad. She was crying and humping away on the dildo in her pussy with no sexual release in sight. There were streams of pussy juice dripping down the dildo. As the feather continued to tease her, she wondered what lied ahead of her.